Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,982 members, 7,806,869 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:27 AM

InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! - Forum Games (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! (43386 Views)

Real And Genue Property In Lagos ( Feel Free To Read And Call ) / Uhummmm I Feel Like.... / What Do You Feel Like Doing Right Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (67) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by PTH(m): 5:24pm On Aug 17, 2007
BABEELOVE:

Sure! I am out of town for the next 3 days-----------without any computer around me---you think say Me no need break too from your wahala Please move let me talk to my sweet heart--you are intruding! grin Take a hint and go and yawn somewhere else! If you do not know---you are in my bedroom!!!!! wink

i notice everyone ignores you're failed attempts at humor, i'll just do the same. Carry on tripping over urself in order to be popular. Just to let you know its not working except for the fact that we have to stumble over your constant interruption of threads just to hear urself talk.
Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by Uche2nna(m): 6:32pm On Aug 17, 2007
PTH, I go wound U oooo !!!

Y r u talking to my honey like dat. U no dey fear face angry angry
Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by PTH(m): 7:18pm On Aug 17, 2007
@ uche2nna, if na your honey be this i pity u no be small.
Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by chiegemba(f): 7:35pm On Aug 17, 2007
PTH:

@ uche2nna, if na your honey be this i pity u no be small.
U again!!! undecided " how many people way u won make i beg on dere bahalf" e never tey when i just finish dey beg u 4 acid abi u get wahala 4 women side? tongue grin
Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by BABEELOVE(f): 8:06pm On Aug 17, 2007
My dear friend Chi--I beg see me see trouble oh! Wetin PTH find come inside my bedroom shocked
Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by chiegemba(f): 8:10pm On Aug 17, 2007
Hey girl; how u dey now? wink cheesy

i know i shey! e b like say dis PTH like 2 dey find woman wahala? undecided tongue
Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by BABEELOVE(f): 8:12pm On Aug 17, 2007
How is the "above" world grin
Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by chiegemba(f): 8:14pm On Aug 17, 2007
fine oooo! cant complain wink just woke up 4rm sleep now smiley
Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by BABEELOVE(f): 8:20pm On Aug 17, 2007
Me too!!! Ready to watch Oprah! tongue No work today? grin
Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by chiegemba(f): 8:40pm On Aug 17, 2007
BABEELOVE:

Me too!!! Ready to watch Oprah! tongue No work today? grin

yeah dere is, later 2night
Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by BABEELOVE(f): 8:54pm On Aug 17, 2007
Wuz supposed to work tonight--but as soon as I gat paid---just told them je je that I will not be back. So till Monday and out of town first thing tomorrow for a wedding! Easy with work and school oh!
Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by chiegemba(f): 9:19pm On Aug 17, 2007
BABEELOVE:

Wuz supposed to work tonight--but as soon as I gat paid---just told them je je that I will not be back. So till Monday and out of town first thing tomorrow for a wedding! Easy with work and school oh!
Thanks Sis; God dey help me well. Anyways make u go enjoy 4 dat ur weddin and dance 4 2 oooo wink grin
Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by BABEELOVE(f): 9:43pm On Aug 17, 2007
No problem! Catch you later! grin
Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by BABEELOVE(f): 4:13pm On Aug 18, 2007
Uche2nna:

PATH, I go wound You ooh !!!
Y r u talking to my honey like that. You no dewy fear face angry angry

Please my love, I hate it when you frown. cry  Pardon the intrusions.  As you know, this is a "Nigerian" owned website, and privacy laws are virtually unheard of as evidenced by a continous and deliberate sabotage------of the much demanded PM functions of this website, thereby enabling and propagating the tribalistic monkeys juvenile act of tatafoism and ameboism!!!! angry  As you know some of them---you know yourselves--claim to have cast the first building stone at Ogun state when Nairaland was built! They have failed to build their own websites and put their names there so we can come and curse them out there too!  These perpertual part time moderators, out of joblessness spend time on Nairaland camoflaging in and out of this environment with multiple user names!

As is the case with a certain tribal menace---gossip and hypocrisy rule by day---while polygamy and dog-fighting rule by night! Also you are aware that to quell their insatiable appetite for gossip,  hilarious magazines like "YELLO!", COUNTRY-DUGBE-PEEPS, AND THE NOSSYENQUIRERs are widely in circulation.

The minister of justice in the utopia-Nairaland federation, his royal judgeship Mallam  Lukman Olanajim is currently presiding over Nairaland---only men and women of "unequivocal" impeccable moral standing can show liver or kidney in such places.  I am still defending myelf and will do so till I die

-----IN THE TRUE FIGHTING AMERICO-BIAFRAN spirit! grin 

Please be prepared to defend yours at any time!  As an young member of Nairaland with almost 5000 posts, you have more to lose than I--with the power of reincarnation!   This is your time to cut and run---if you so desire. cheesy

As for the rest of you who decide to "flirt profusely" in the public forum of Nairaland, Lord Olanajim is watching!  With your wuru-wuru creeds and play play ashewoism, this is the chance to prove your creed here!--------------in this beer palour cool  If you so much as show your face in here without knocking and specifying who you are looking for----you are surely going to get super "Phocked" from front to back, side to side and corner to corner till your insides fall out! angry  Depending on what kind of "phock" you want.  There is the good phock and of course the very very humiliating "bad phock"---[/b]that you will be forced to ban yourself and return with your famous  1-post entries!

Those with 1-post tactics are welcome---but like the owner of this massage palour says---you need invitation to come in here, and you must play by the rules.  knock before entering here--SO RESPECT YOUR ASHEWO-LOVING selves! kiss

Chiegemba my girl,----he he he he he he you get bulldozer now--so na open invitation to see ya brother--Uche!  How can I complain? kiss Uche2una please, whether na bycicle or okada, or harley-D, or Hummer, or airforce 1----you can pick me up anytime your are in the mood. wink   Even if na for Lord Olanajim court house where I dey defend myself against stupid, lilly-livered ashewo-loving bushmeats! grin

Some other people come in here and looks like you missed their way---I beg make una [b]google
Uselu, Aro, or Ojuelegba for directions and please back it up with the latest GPS navigaiton system to ensure you do not miss your way here oh! tongue  Since you say you are in the "giant of Africa" GPS can pick up areas in okokomiako and maroko too!

KPOMS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! grin

MAKE I SMELL UNA YANSH FOR HERE! angry

OSONDI OWENDI  OH -------------  OSONDI OWENDI OH!!!! grin

I don choose and register my next life name kpa kpa!  I say bring it on!!!!

Cunning man die, cunning man bury am! cool Right now my score board say na 1:1.  This is to break the tie---goal kick!
Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by BABEELOVE(f): 4:35pm On Aug 18, 2007
chiegemba:

You again!!! undecided " how many people way u won make i beg on dere bahalf" e never tey when i just finish dey beg u 4 acid abi u get wahala 4 women side? tongue grin

No mind the "Rochester Rottweiler"--Ugly untamed tiger--roaming around like say im no get house!  You no sey im dey sexually repressed and frustrated, since na so so oyinbo dey for im Rochester harmattan area loun loun! tongue

To borrow a certain phrase, posted by one of[b] your sisters[/b], cricket wey dey burn go think say im dey produce oil!---you know yourself he he he he he he he! grin

Them don dey sing fela pickin song for im head bang bang bang ban

bang bang---[/b]and im still dey dance. Ode! Come inside here again---this na [b]STAR WARS PART 2
---shey una see we don meet for part1?  Fool for physical life, olodo for spiritual life! angry  You will soon end up with your master Micheal Vick and lose all your nairaland quarter arse earnings! You dog pound!
Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by PTH(m): 5:06pm On Aug 18, 2007
shocked shocked something is on the loose here. Such a shame though.
Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by BABEELOVE(f): 5:07pm On Aug 18, 2007
Anikhin angry
Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by chiegemba(f): 11:07am On Aug 19, 2007
hey babee; how body? smiley
Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by BABEELOVE(f): 1:40pm On Aug 19, 2007
body dey my sister! See you are still alive and well on Nairaland? We go yan later! kiss
Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by Uche2nna(m): 1:07am On Aug 20, 2007
@ Babelove
Where went U? shocked
Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by BABEELOVE(f): 10:26am On Aug 20, 2007
Right here darling!  Don't mind this bloody mtn/V-m/Glo inefficient networking systems.  Just dey chop person credit anyhow.  See you later my dear.  Working tonight so I will definitely be up.  Welcome back my dear.  Love Ya---B'Love! kiss

ps.

Have your okada on stand by and ready for take off from those boring threads. wink
Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by Uche2nna(m): 6:30am On Aug 21, 2007
Hi babe
wats up
Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by BABEELOVE(f): 6:44am On Aug 21, 2007
where in the world have ya been? grin
Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by Uche2nna(m): 6:49am On Aug 21, 2007
I shd be asking u this , honey cheesy
U eft me high and dry wink
Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by BABEELOVE(f): 6:51am On Aug 21, 2007
Yeah right! How pray tell me? I have been sleeping at work--tanks to you! Not sleepy yet?
Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by Uche2nna(m): 6:53am On Aug 21, 2007
Thanks 2 me
Wat did I do now
Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by BABEELOVE(f): 6:55am On Aug 21, 2007
Left me wondering around Nairaland! Well--enough of that. No school today?
Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by Uche2nna(m): 6:57am On Aug 21, 2007
Of course I have skool.

How about u. How has work been
Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by BABEELOVE(f): 7:00am On Aug 21, 2007
sleepy sleepy sleepy! Have 5 more freaking hrs to go! What are you doing up?
Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by Uche2nna(m): 7:02am On Aug 21, 2007
Pretending to read a new article

Also feeling sleepy
Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by BABEELOVE(f): 7:05am On Aug 21, 2007
Well hit the sack then! kiss
Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by Uche2nna(m): 7:06am On Aug 21, 2007
Well I cant. Got to finish this reading. Besides, I got u to keep me warm grin wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (67) (Reply)

Fun thread: Ladies, Choose Your Poison. / Optical Illusions / It's Funny How

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.