Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,981 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:08 AM

Beyond The Pyrates’ Offensive Song By Abimbola Adelakun - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Beyond The Pyrates’ Offensive Song By Abimbola Adelakun (16574 Views)

Handover: Bye-bye To Játijàti By Abimbola Adelakun / Bandits Will Eventually Get To Buhari By Abimbola Adelakun / Taking The Buhari/Jubril Story Seriously By Abimbola Adelakun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beyond The Pyrates’ Offensive Song By Abimbola Adelakun by WilsonBright935: 5:46am On Aug 12, 2022
Re: Beyond The Pyrates’ Offensive Song By Abimbola Adelakun by Throwback: 5:46am On Aug 12, 2022
nwigwemark:
Yoruba‘s should have had a better candidate in Osinbajo but they choose City boy.

I am seeing every odd against him.

Indeed!

So you can remind Nigerians that Osinbajo was Vice President in the regime that failed to deliver?

Is it Osinbajo that grew a state economy like Tinubu did.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beyond The Pyrates’ Offensive Song By Abimbola Adelakun by Headachetoigboh(f): 5:47am On Aug 12, 2022
Yoruba1stson:
On Tinubu's mandate i stand gidigba....

You go stand so teeee your hands n legs will begin to shake too

3 Likes

Re: Beyond The Pyrates’ Offensive Song By Abimbola Adelakun by MMWandali: 5:48am On Aug 12, 2022
Desperation that may ruin a Nation

God help NIGERIANS
Re: Beyond The Pyrates’ Offensive Song By Abimbola Adelakun by Mrkumareze(m): 5:49am On Aug 12, 2022
A very nice song, my driver was singing it the other day.. They didn't insult anyone, it's characterised by reality. Not different from Fela's pattern of songs
Re: Beyond The Pyrates’ Offensive Song By Abimbola Adelakun by bigfish3k: 5:51am On Aug 12, 2022
Let the baba go and rest it is the turn of the Nigerian youths but this baba wants to eat their turn and our turn.
Such greed.
Re: Beyond The Pyrates’ Offensive Song By Abimbola Adelakun by Yoruba1stson: 5:52am On Aug 12, 2022
DAwest7:
posterity and history will judge your mandate Orun un yabo kinse oro ENIKAN.IRE Oooooo
Tinubu is our next president, if you no like am, make you relocate to sambisa forest

2 Likes

Re: Beyond The Pyrates’ Offensive Song By Abimbola Adelakun by Maxymilliano(m): 5:54am On Aug 12, 2022
Tinubu should be Prospective candidate for a geriatric home and not a country number one seat

1 Like

Re: Beyond The Pyrates’ Offensive Song By Abimbola Adelakun by bibiking7(m): 5:55am On Aug 12, 2022

I believe that it's a good thing to be ambitious and all but not at the detriment of your health. No matter the amount of delegation of duty that you do as a president, the bulk still falls back on you. It's a very rigorous job and most people have aged rapidly while doing it.
I don't think that it will be nice, with this our current state of uncertainty of our future as a country have someone that is mentally but not physically fit for the job. We need all round fitness.
In the end, they can only submit their CV to us through manifestos but we are the real employer with our PVC. Long live Nigeria.

Re: Beyond The Pyrates’ Offensive Song By Abimbola Adelakun by bigfish3k: 5:57am On Aug 12, 2022
Throwback:

Indeed!

So you can remind Nigerians that Osinbajo was Vice President in the regime that failed to deliver?

Just be deceiving yourself with Lagos economy.
Lagos that is naturally blessed to be great

But I wonder why he didn't develop his home, osun state economy because he was the one installing governors there too

1 Like

Re: Beyond The Pyrates’ Offensive Song By Abimbola Adelakun by NwaMamaIwota(f): 5:59am On Aug 12, 2022
Yoruba1stson:
Tinubu is our next president, if you no like am, make you relocate to sambisa forest
Tinubu is a bastard drug dealing vagabond
Re: Beyond The Pyrates’ Offensive Song By Abimbola Adelakun by BafanaBafana: 6:09am On Aug 12, 2022
nwigwemark:
Yoruba‘s should have had a better candidate in Osinbajo but they choose City boy.

Problem is that it was never open to all yorubas, Tinubu hijacked it for himself.
I pity them

1 Like

Re: Beyond The Pyrates’ Offensive Song By Abimbola Adelakun by Secondly: 6:13am On Aug 12, 2022
Baba wey no well, e dey shout emi lokan grin

1 Like

Re: Beyond The Pyrates’ Offensive Song By Abimbola Adelakun by 1bunne4lif(m): 6:17am On Aug 12, 2022
Staphylococcus:
Whoever read this novel should please summarize in 3 sentences.
BABA WEY NO WELL DEY SHOUT EMI LOKAN
Re: Beyond The Pyrates’ Offensive Song By Abimbola Adelakun by Lawalatm: 6:25am On Aug 12, 2022
Next choose a healthy candidate to save you the stress of writing a book like this......

Greedy politicians feeling angry when they see or hear the truth.....nonsense

1 Like

Re: Beyond The Pyrates’ Offensive Song By Abimbola Adelakun by Prenonjebose: 6:33am On Aug 12, 2022
Well articulated. The major point in this article as far as I am concerned is her statement that if the group had issued a written article on the state of his health, it would not have got as much attention as it did through song.
It's true, because I am very sure very few would take out time to read through this commentary itself.
Re: Beyond The Pyrates’ Offensive Song By Abimbola Adelakun by Saao(m): 6:35am On Aug 12, 2022
khadaffi:
Let them cry. The song already has version 2 and it is downloadable. Someone with the site will soon visit this thread and share the link to download it.

It is only in Nigeria that a visibly sick man will aspire for the office of the president and institutions that suppose to declare him unfit will tell you he is fit. Later when he becomes president the man will start touring the world for solutions to his health problems. You will start hearing sentences like "the president can rule from anywhere in the world" after he refuse to relinquish power to his deputy.

This is the time the people have power and they should be free to use it as they like. Once he becomes president the power is no longer with the people but on one man. If he feels he is too old to be insulted he should sit down at home and let his kids take care of him. An adult that decides to play on the sand with little kids should not bother when the kids starts throwing tantrums at him. Nonsense

An adult that decides to play on the sand with little kids should not bother when the kids starts throwing tantrums at him.
love the proverb.
Re: Beyond The Pyrates’ Offensive Song By Abimbola Adelakun by Okoroawusa: 6:38am On Aug 12, 2022
I Love Bola Ahmed Tinubu

I am BATified

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beyond The Pyrates’ Offensive Song By Abimbola Adelakun by ipadeola91057: 7:10am On Aug 12, 2022
Well articulatedWell articulated...

1 Like

Re: Beyond The Pyrates’ Offensive Song By Abimbola Adelakun by Abbeytoy(m): 7:11am On Aug 12, 2022
wethebest:
Ethnicity nd religion bigotry will continue to destroy Nigeria till it is checked. Check the ppl supporting tinubu today, they re nt supporting him cox he has an anything good to offer dem or the country bt simply do because he is a Yoruba man like dem or Muslim like dem. They don't care if they nd their generation suffer for eternity. Any sensible human in Nigeria today will knw dat d only intelligent, up to date with modern tech knowledge, exposed nd hv d betterment of d country in mind candidate is Peter Obi. If we fail to elect this man because of sentiment based on ethnicity nd religion, is gonna be a doom's day for those still living in Nigeria. Vote Peter Obi for a better Nigeria.

I don't do this, but you people have become so unreasonable and all those you posted are for you.

You only want Obi because no igbo has done it and you believe Muslim should not replace Muslim which is understandable for stability and balancing the kind of politics we play here.

We all know Tinubu records beat all the candidates, but can he perform health wise is my concern.

I will not vote anyone with sweet mouth again and will rather go for someone who has done visible things.

Thou, non of them is a good candidate but Tinubu is ahead of the rest.

I stand with separation instead.
#devidenigerianow

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beyond The Pyrates’ Offensive Song By Abimbola Adelakun by olisaEze(m): 7:34am On Aug 12, 2022
The generation that traveled Lagos - New York - Lagos with less than N20,000 when companies were lining up for Graduates, built a society where even PhDs are jobless & graduates are twerking on IG to sell oil perfumes.

Guess what? They want "respect" for just existing & stealing.

grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Beyond The Pyrates’ Offensive Song By Abimbola Adelakun by Backpedal: 7:39am On Aug 12, 2022
Throwback:

Indeed!

Well Tinubu was one of the guarantors to the failed regime

So he is liable too

Let's hear what he will campaign on these coming months
Re: Beyond The Pyrates’ Offensive Song By Abimbola Adelakun by Nobody: 7:49am On Aug 12, 2022
Obi supporters know Tinubu is the stumbling block to an Obi presidency, hence the clamour to abuse his person.

Tinubu is helping Obi, by taking all the spotlight, so much, no one even knows what Obi or Atiku is even doing again.

No one has even sat to question how Obi intends to achieve his production economy. Why didn't he turn Anambra to a production economy instead of the clubhouse.

Most obidients are just waiting for their visa to Japa, focus on your candidate, question them.

Unfortunately, we all have one vote, and we are allowed to vote whomever we please.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beyond The Pyrates’ Offensive Song By Abimbola Adelakun by EmekaMD(m): 7:59am On Aug 12, 2022
Staphylococcus:
Whoever read this novel should please summarize in 3 sentences.
if all you can read is three sentences then you shouldn’t be qualified to vote because you cannot make an informed decision in the game happy
Re: Beyond The Pyrates’ Offensive Song By Abimbola Adelakun by Iseoluwani: 8:27am On Aug 12, 2022
Throwback:
If I cannot vote to better the economy, is it religion that will save the economy.

If CAN cannot pray for economic growth, they should let me as a Christian to vote who has been trained and tested to deliver.

I refuse to vote for a promise.

I have been obidient to go verify and the results are glaring.

Only Tinubu CAN, obedience cannot.

You just said jargons!!!

The Nigeria politics is about religion now, I refuse to serve a muslim, they are slaves m a son
Re: Beyond The Pyrates’ Offensive Song By Abimbola Adelakun by frndfghtr(m): 8:40am On Aug 12, 2022
Throwback:
If I cannot vote to better the economy, is it religion that will save the economy.

If CAN cannot pray for economic growth, they should let me as a Christian to vote who has been trained and tested to deliver.

I refuse to vote for a promise.

I have been obidient to go verify and the results are glaring.

Only Tinubu CAN, obedience cannot.

[/color] WE HAVE BEEN WAITING THIS PEOPLE #PAID JAGABAN SECRET MEDIA) ((((( PJSM ))))))one sported here men of no conscience [color=#990000]
Re: Beyond The Pyrates’ Offensive Song By Abimbola Adelakun by oyatz(m): 8:52am On Aug 12, 2022
All these aren't necessary.

If Abimbola Adelakun (who has never hidden her hatred for Tinubu for a long time) and others feel that Tinubu is not good enough either by virtues of his health or morality, why not vote for Atiku or Peter Obi?

Tinubu is NOT the only candidate, so the voters have choices.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Beyond The Pyrates’ Offensive Song By Abimbola Adelakun by oyatz(m): 8:54am On Aug 12, 2022
nwigwemark:

Is Yoruba a political party?

Was Peter Obi chosen by the Igbos and Atiku chosen by the Fulanis?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Beyond The Pyrates’ Offensive Song By Abimbola Adelakun by Samken2: 9:16am On Aug 12, 2022
Pls what's the name of the song

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kogi Poll: Wada Meets Buhari, Seeks Level Playing Field / Governor Gaidam Sends Sleeping Commissioner Home During Budget Presentation / Governor Ambode At Children's Christmas Party In Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.