Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,293 members, 7,780,686 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 07:33 PM

I Just Need A Family - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Just Need A Family (47130 Views)

I Just Ended My Marriage! Single Mum I Married Still Contacts Her Ex Regularly / A Family Man Can Have This Too: / 4 Generations Of A Family In One Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Just Need A Family by dagbas: 8:23pm On Aug 13, 2022
BROS, SHE NO GET WOMB AGAIN BIKO. THAT'S WHY SHE NO WANT ANY MEDICAL TEST. DON'T WASTE FURTHER TIME. DUMP HER AND MARRY ANORHER WOMAN
Re: I Just Need A Family by sliqboy: 8:23pm On Aug 13, 2022
udede:
i belong to a messianic Jewish assembly and polygyny is allowed

But that's not a Christian denomination.
It's Judaism na.

9 Likes

Re: I Just Need A Family by Authoreety: 8:23pm On Aug 13, 2022
Sorry o... But I dnt think ur wife is wombless
Re: I Just Need A Family by Aidejay(m): 8:23pm On Aug 13, 2022
All These My Wife, My Wife Threads Making It To FP. This Is Like The 9th Or 10th This Weekend..
It's Like We Have A Weekend Dedicated To Marriage Problems And No One Told Us.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Just Need A Family by toujurs: 8:24pm On Aug 13, 2022
udede:
YES i have been married for about 10 years and my wife is in his early 30s. She doesn't want kids but I want them,and we have non. She refuses every medical test and diagnosis with flimsy excuses.

I need a second wife as soon as possible, some one that love kids and want to have them, I'm a Christian and an Igbo from Anambra but my denomination dosent oppose polygamy (polygny)
Oga, this life is already hard for us, don't add to the stress pls. If the marriage is no longer compactible. Please dissolve it, and marry another lady. There are a lot of single ladies out there. In their fahers house.

2 Likes

Re: I Just Need A Family by DaddyGngeess(m): 8:24pm On Aug 13, 2022
BirtherOfKings:
U don't need a second wife but God's help I. Turning the heart of your wife to say the truth so u both can find a solution together..that's what makes a man great and not going against God's will...I can even adopt in the meantime

What are you saying self, he waited too long self, is very good to train up children when one is young and strong
Re: I Just Need A Family by riczy(m): 8:24pm On Aug 13, 2022
udede:
our church don't grant divorce unless you have evidence of adultry. The church granted me permission to marry a second wife, and she is very ok with it
she isnt actually telln u wat u need to know!

1 Like

Re: I Just Need A Family by nurudeen181(m): 8:24pm On Aug 13, 2022
Bross no know say she cant even give birth to a child.. maybe she don use her womb gamble

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Just Need A Family by FuckSilly: 8:25pm On Aug 13, 2022
udede:
YES i have been married for about 10 years and my wife is in his early 30s. She doesn't want kids but I want them,and we have non. She refuses every medical test and diagnosis with flimsy excuses.

I need a second wife as soon as possible, some one that love kids and want to have them, I'm a Christian and an Igbo from Anambra but my denomination dosent oppose polygamy (polygny)
She doesn't have a womb...
She's cheating...

One or both

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Just Need A Family by teemac01(m): 8:26pm On Aug 13, 2022
another simp...you better go give woman belle outside...she no want child doesn't mean you no want children....i don get some men sometimes

1 Like

Re: I Just Need A Family by SMARTMOTORS(m): 8:26pm On Aug 13, 2022
Nwoke m! That woman no get womb!...
Re: I Just Need A Family by Born2Breed(f): 8:26pm On Aug 13, 2022
For Naija?

2 Likes

Re: I Just Need A Family by nautybride: 8:26pm On Aug 13, 2022
I don't believe all I read online. There are two sides to a coin.
@Op; Good luck in search of a baby producing woman (machine)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Just Need A Family by teemac01(m): 8:26pm On Aug 13, 2022
udede:

another simp...you better go give woman belle outside...she no want child doesn't mean you no want children....i don get some men sometimes
Re: I Just Need A Family by perezeghi: 8:27pm On Aug 13, 2022
udede:

When a woman refuses medical test and diagnosis to ascertain if she can get pregnant then you should not be told the obvious answer.
Anyways na you know where you meet her. Nevertheless what is her family saying with respect to her current behavior?
Re: I Just Need A Family by abbahfather: 8:27pm On Aug 13, 2022
So what you are saying is, you've been wasting your sperm for the past 10years O boy you try O, and your eye still never clear, go carry another woman jor, the joy of marriage na children O if don't know

1 Like

Re: I Just Need A Family by Lexusgs430: 8:27pm On Aug 13, 2022
udede:

Possibly she lost her womb and too ashamed to tell you .......

Did you not discuss kids, before getting married......

Just divorce her and marry another wife ....... Only solution........

2 Likes

Re: I Just Need A Family by Peskid147: 8:27pm On Aug 13, 2022
udede:
in the christian religious denomination i belong, polygamy (polygny) is normal and we know how to practice it peacefuly, she can't harm anyone because everyone has their own spaces.

As for divorce, she simply refused to go (actually I'm a husband material with good looks , without being a simp,) in our church you can't divorce any woman without an evidence of adultry or witchcraft. More over she is very harmless and likable, i even have her permission to marry a second wife
well if u have her blessing to marry a second wife, then go ahead.bro u are not getting younger o. What the essence of marriage without children, probably she might have a marine husband/children that why she is not bothered.
Re: I Just Need A Family by Pat081: 8:30pm On Aug 13, 2022
Hahaha aha you know what to do and you are here looking for advice send her away and good for one who what kids
Re: I Just Need A Family by FuckSilly: 8:30pm On Aug 13, 2022
udede:
there was no agreement with her not to have kids, i also noticed that she is hiding things from me especially reasons why she couldn't have kids.
Very dirty past most likely... THAT'S HOW MOST OF THEM HER. THEY FUCƘ THEIR USEFUL YEARS AWAY DIFFERENT MEN AND WOULD LATER LIKE TO SETTLE DOWN WITH A GOD-FEARING MAN.
WOE BETIDE ALL OF THEM WITH DIRTY PAST SECRETS.

SHE DOESN'T HAVE A WOMB MOST LIKELY DUE TO MANY PAST ABORTIONS...

DIVORCE HER IMMEDIATELY WITHOUT A SECOND THOUGHT.
Re: I Just Need A Family by omooba969(m): 8:31pm On Aug 13, 2022
BadNews:

How Many Child Do You Really Want?

RiP Englishgrin
Re: I Just Need A Family by DevilSignature: 8:32pm On Aug 13, 2022
udede:

send her away and get urself another woman that will give you children. I don't know how Agu Ugo like will become a SIMP for woman.

Wake up buddy
Re: I Just Need A Family by Edoziesmart(m): 8:33pm On Aug 13, 2022
Ishilove:
Anambra men though
What happened to ụmụ nwoke Anambra or you want to tell me this kind scenario doesn't happen to men from other states?

1 Like

Re: I Just Need A Family by CasNova: 8:33pm On Aug 13, 2022
We all need family...
Re: I Just Need A Family by Savedday: 8:33pm On Aug 13, 2022
9ja girls don't love and dey will never love u.

They are nothing but useless. All of them...

Know this and know peace

1 Like

Re: I Just Need A Family by victor9jaar: 8:34pm On Aug 13, 2022
oh she's definitely hiding something. probably did a lot of abortions in her days.

Re: I Just Need A Family by Chiffy: 8:34pm On Aug 13, 2022
Guy na wa for you oo.
So you waited 10 years to realize that you need to have a second wife. You sef you are not serious.
Abeg marry another wife sharpaly, and multiply the earth.
Re: I Just Need A Family by Mrkumareze(m): 8:34pm On Aug 13, 2022
udede:
there was no agreement with her not to have kids, i also noticed that she is hiding things from me especially reasons why she couldn't have kids.

Nwanna, discharge her before she ruins your life. Or do u plan ti start having kids at old age? Mbanu
Re: I Just Need A Family by Okeyc230: 8:35pm On Aug 13, 2022
Bros na man bi dat ooooo. Go fire anoda gal and bring her home
Re: I Just Need A Family by wisdomugobest(m): 8:35pm On Aug 13, 2022
Bia Oga ur wife no get womb she don drink wetin no good at her single better look the other side VVERY important
Re: I Just Need A Family by Yusuph2504(m): 8:36pm On Aug 13, 2022
Kindly ask her ,while she is reacting like that
Re: I Just Need A Family by gassbee: 8:36pm On Aug 13, 2022
udede:
i belong to a messianic Jewish assembly and polygyny is allowed
u seem to be in serious bondage with ur church.
You dont have d liver to change church .
You cant even take a decision on your own.
You are in serious problem n u not ready to get out of d problem.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Nigeria Introduces New Federal Marriage Certificate / He Found A Condom In His Mum's Bag..what Should He Do? / Girl Confesses That Her Mother Gave Her Rat Poison To Put In Her Father's Food

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.