Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,318 members, 7,808,070 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:39 AM

I Just Need A Family - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Just Need A Family (47240 Views)

I Just Ended My Marriage! Single Mum I Married Still Contacts Her Ex Regularly / A Family Man Can Have This Too: / 4 Generations Of A Family In One Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Just Need A Family by Emdebby2: 8:54pm On Aug 13, 2022
Wahala be like river.
Re: I Just Need A Family by Desusi: 8:55pm On Aug 13, 2022
To start with your church is not preaching the doctrine of the Bible. There's no reason why you should divorce your wife, God hate putting away. Your wife may be hiding something vital from you.These are the possibilities, its possible she has no womb,it is also possible she is from marine, added to it is the fact that, she may be afraid of pregnancy.,she may be terribly possessed. In all,she needs counsel and deliverance.
Re: I Just Need A Family by deltateam: 8:58pm On Aug 13, 2022
udede:
YES i have been married for about 10 years and my wife is in his early 30s. She doesn't want kids but I want them,and we have non. She refuses every medical test and diagnosis with flimsy excuses.

I need a second wife as soon as possible, some one that love kids and want to have them, I'm a Christian and an Igbo from Anambra but my denomination dosent oppose polygamy (polygny)

You must be Catholic. There's a thin line between Catholic and traditional.

1 Like

Re: I Just Need A Family by awajis78: 8:58pm On Aug 13, 2022
BirtherOfKings:
U don't need a second wife but God's help I. Turning the heart of your wife to say the truth so u both can find a solution together..that's what makes a man great and not going against God's will...I can even adopt in the meantime
The one you wanted to adopt, do you know how it comes into existence?
Re: I Just Need A Family by ivolt: 8:59pm On Aug 13, 2022
udede:
YES i have been married for about 10 years and my wife is in his early 30s. She doesn't want kids but I want them,and we have non. She refuses every medical test and diagnosis with flimsy excuses.

I need a second wife as soon as possible, some one that love kids and want to have them, I'm a Christian and an Igbo from Anambra but my denomination dosent oppose polygamy (polygny)

udede:

As for divorce, she simply refused to go (actually I'm a husband material with good looks , without being a simp,) in our church you can't divorce any woman without an evidence of adultry or witchcraft. More over she is very harmless and likable, i even have her permission to marry a second wife

Fake story.
You are not married. I am not even sure you have a girlfriend.
Some suckers will of course fall for your gimmicks.
Re: I Just Need A Family by ivolt: 9:00pm On Aug 13, 2022
Desusi:
To start with your church is not preaching the doctrine of the Bible. There's no reason why you should divorce your wife, God hate putting away. Your wife may be hiding something vital from you.These are the possibilities, its possible she has no womb,it is also possible she is from marine, added to it is the fact that, she may be afraid of pregnancy.,she may be terribly possessed. In all,she needs counsel and deliverance.
It is a fake story.
I just went through his post history.
He has no wife!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Just Need A Family by debbydams(f): 9:02pm On Aug 13, 2022
Zonefree:

Divorce your Church too.
God abeg grin grin
Re: I Just Need A Family by ppogba: 9:02pm On Aug 13, 2022
udede:

Take your wife for deliverance at Celestial church. They are the ones that can handle this.

In your own interest, ignore anyone that says this is not spiritual.
Re: I Just Need A Family by meobizy(f): 9:03pm On Aug 13, 2022
Impregnate someone outside if pikin dey hungry you.
Re: I Just Need A Family by pharmaking: 9:04pm On Aug 13, 2022
Let go of that barren lesbian.

Any how u want to do it, get another babe to get u kids.
Re: I Just Need A Family by valentineuwakwe(m): 9:06pm On Aug 13, 2022
Ur wife no get womb to born.....perhaps it was damage during one of abortion campaigns.
Try to find out n dig deep...then take ur decision
Re: I Just Need A Family by deltateam: 9:06pm On Aug 13, 2022
udede:
thanks for this angle you are coming from. She was a student when I married her and when i raise the issue of having children, her excuss then was that dhe can't combine schooling with having kids, we did not have long courtship actually and i think it contributed to all these, she was able to hide her disdem for kids, and it never crossed my mind that a lady could marry without wanting kids

Don't you people have intimacy? Could it be that she did abortion which damaged her womb?
Re: I Just Need A Family by Nzomiwu7(m): 9:07pm On Aug 13, 2022
95% of infidelity in marriage is always the fault of the woman(Nobody should quote me just argue with your keyboard)
Re: I Just Need A Family by NIGERIAJAGA419: 9:09pm On Aug 13, 2022
Bro check your sperm status. Are you able to impregnate a woman before proceeding with your actions okay. Thanks.
Re: I Just Need A Family by kennethesan(m): 9:09pm On Aug 13, 2022
She already has them somewhere...
Re: I Just Need A Family by Komu1048(m): 9:09pm On Aug 13, 2022
Richy4:

That is alright man the most important part is you have spoken about it and I believe that it went well..

Just curious.. assuming you have all the hope that your wife will not have issues wanting kids... U married her and during the discussion that you had with her 2 weeks ago, she shocked you that she doesn't want kids.. what will you do?

Hahaha, then why did I pay her bride prize. The village boy in me will show, it’s better off than imagine sef
Re: I Just Need A Family by deltateam: 9:09pm On Aug 13, 2022
Zonefree:

She got no womb as a result of excess abortion while in school.

She deceived you. Isn't that enough reason to divorce her?

He needs to take her to hospital to prove it.

If she refused, then it's true.
Re: I Just Need A Family by ufotty2001: 9:10pm On Aug 13, 2022
PlayMaker14:
For over 10yrs? Kindly divorce her and get a brand new wife...

Don't listen to any “Sit her down and discuss” bullshit.
do we still have brand new wife.. what we have now is fairly used girls
Re: I Just Need A Family by SamOchuko: 9:11pm On Aug 13, 2022
udede:

Ok, noted, so what do you want? Do you need us to help you search for a wife? You stayed 10 years with her not getting pregnant and not willing to join you seek for a solution? Wow, well go ahead and get another wife but then how did you guys get married? Was it u fee the act or traditional? What about divorcing her before you get another wife?
Re: I Just Need A Family by Upworkwriter007(f): 9:11pm On Aug 13, 2022
omooba969:

It's obvious you haven't travelled far and wide. grin
Opposes medical test? Nah! She just can't give birth. Even in other climes, 10 years is a long time not to want kids.
Re: I Just Need A Family by Nobody: 9:15pm On Aug 13, 2022
udede:

I will only give advice if i hear ur wife’s part of this story.
Re: I Just Need A Family by Onliie(m): 9:15pm On Aug 13, 2022
udede:
in the christian religious denomination i belong, polygamy (polygny) is normal and we know how to practice it peacefuly, she can't harm anyone because everyone has their own spaces.

As for divorce, she simply refused to go (actually I'm a husband material with good looks , without being a simp,) in our church you can't divorce any woman without an evidence of adultry or witchcraft. More over she is very harmless and likable, i even have her permission to marry a second wife
Not wanting kids and she not carrying you along before marriage is an evidence of witchcraft. Duh
Re: I Just Need A Family by fx45(m): 9:16pm On Aug 13, 2022
udede:
devorce with out evidence of adultry or witcraft is impossible in my church
Na rope they use tie you for the church
Re: I Just Need A Family by Nobody: 9:17pm On Aug 13, 2022
Since your wife has agreed & your church has also agreed , who are nairalanders to oppose your mission ?

1 Like

Re: I Just Need A Family by BRATISLAVA: 9:21pm On Aug 13, 2022
The latest Solomon Buchi saga won't make it here.

The one where he advices his bros not to date broke ladies, but many ladies table proof of him begging them for money. What a schmuck. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Need A Family by jeromestarks: 9:22pm On Aug 13, 2022
udede:

Did you marry her as a virgin?
Probably, Yahoo boys have used her womb ( and I am not joking).
Re: I Just Need A Family by Elidrisy20: 9:24pm On Aug 13, 2022
Bros you try 10year no be play oo
Re: I Just Need A Family by Echoban: 9:26pm On Aug 13, 2022
udede:
if you read my responses you will notice that i have had a heart tp heart talk with her many times , that was when she permitted me to marry a second wife

Aunty might have issue with her womb , that might be something she's trying to hide from u.
Re: I Just Need A Family by harmony75: 9:30pm On Aug 13, 2022
What have you been up to since 10years were you guys matchmates? So how did you not know this before your marriage or maybe she have some health issues? Oga you're not saying the truth.
Re: I Just Need A Family by BigBashiru: 9:32pm On Aug 13, 2022
Zonefree:

She got no womb as a result of excess abortion while in school.

She deceived you. Isn't that enough reason to divorce her?

This is actually a possibility....
Re: I Just Need A Family by bonnyhope: 9:32pm On Aug 13, 2022
udede:

You even need to test your potency with another woman
Re: I Just Need A Family by Nobody: 9:33pm On Aug 13, 2022
omooba969:

Can you please reference your claim?
Genesis 2:24, 1 Corinthians 7:2, Matthew 19:4-5

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Man Storms His Ex-wife’s House To Retrieve The Car He Bought Her(Video) / Muiz Adebiyi, Nigerian Who Married Old Oyinbo: She's Better Than Nigerian Ladies / 'I Want To Cheat On My Runaway Husband'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.