Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,712 members, 7,805,931 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:37 AM

My Kobo Advice To Governor Nyesom Wike - Dele Momodu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Kobo Advice To Governor Nyesom Wike - Dele Momodu (225 Views)

Wike: Dele Momodu Is Jobless, Wants To Use Me To Become Relevant / Dele Momodu: My Kobo Advice For Adams Oshiomhole And Others / Governor Nyesom Wike Goes Shopping With His Wife (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

My Kobo Advice To Governor Nyesom Wike - Dele Momodu by 9jahotblog: 6:49am On Aug 12, 2022
My Kobo Advice To Governor Nyesom Wike - Dele Momodu

My dear Brother, good evening. I have watched you in recent months with trepidation. I'm scared about your inability to comprehend the country called Nigeria. You must have underrated how the owners of Nigeria operate. I studied the biography of CHIEF OBAFEMI AWOLOWO. I was an insider the June 12 1993 crisis, and a veritable witness to the tribulations of my grear mentor, CHIEF MOSHOOD ABIOLA. Closer home, you must have seen how your predecessor, DR PETER ODILI, was stopped in his tracks in 2007.
You're certainly one of Nigeria's best performing Governors, if not the best. Personally, I'm very proud of your uncommon achievements. I know you are very angry. It is your right to be. But I'm begging you in the name of God not to take decisions based on anger... Nigeria has been very kind to you. Rivers State has been extremely generous to you. GOD has blessed you beyond imagination. You have such a beautiful family. Your people love you stupendously for services delivered to them. PDP has been your solid platform. You should never destroy a bridge after crossing the river. Even if you no longer need the bridge, what of your friends and family? I pray you kill this excessive and perpetual ANGER. It is getting out of hand. Most people around you will keep quiet for fear of losing patronage. Many politicians survive only on power. My Brother, I love you. But someone must be able to tell you the truth. No General fights on too many fronts. Please, apply the brakes, before it is too late - DELE MOMODU

1 Like

Re: My Kobo Advice To Governor Nyesom Wike - Dele Momodu by 9jahotblog: 6:49am On Aug 12, 2022
Best advice for Wike here

1 Like

Re: My Kobo Advice To Governor Nyesom Wike - Dele Momodu by ALMUSTAQIM(m): 6:55am On Aug 12, 2022
GOVERNOR NYESOM WIKE IS ALREADY PROGRESSIVELY BATIFIED

HE DOESN'T WANT TO LABOUR IN VAIN WITH THE PEOPLE DECEIVING PEOPLE

GOD BLESS NIGERIA
Re: My Kobo Advice To Governor Nyesom Wike - Dele Momodu by God1000(m): 6:58am On Aug 12, 2022
Good advise, Wike should take things easy, I understand how he feels though
Re: My Kobo Advice To Governor Nyesom Wike - Dele Momodu by Throwback: 6:58am On Aug 12, 2022
Dele is everyone's boy.

He loves to advice but cannot contribute more than 1 vote to his own political ambition.
Re: My Kobo Advice To Governor Nyesom Wike - Dele Momodu by obyrich(m): 6:59am On Aug 12, 2022
Wike should calm down o.
Re: My Kobo Advice To Governor Nyesom Wike - Dele Momodu by derecho(m): 7:00am On Aug 12, 2022
This one still dey blow girama.
You that understand añd comprehend politics didn't get one single vote after wasting 40M on the presidential ticket.

Owners of Nigeria ko, Creators of Nigeria ni

All I know is God is in charge and wants to rescue Nigeria.
If Nebuchadnezzar needs to become a beast, so let it be.
Re: My Kobo Advice To Governor Nyesom Wike - Dele Momodu by 9jahotblog: 7:10am On Aug 12, 2022
Cc mynd44 cc OAM4j cc Seun cc lalasticlala
Re: My Kobo Advice To Governor Nyesom Wike - Dele Momodu by Mynd44: 7:16am On Aug 12, 2022

(1)

BREAKING; National Assembly In Abuja On Fire / Embarrassing Moment Fire Refuses To Quench During A Fire Fighting Lecture / 2023- Reason Beyond Petty Sentiments.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.