Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,901 members, 7,802,919 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:17 AM

Pastor Adeboye: Some People Laughed At Me When My Son Died - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Adeboye: Some People Laughed At Me When My Son Died (40033 Views)

Pastor Adeboye: Don’t Cry For My Son, Dare, Keep Praying For Us / Nigerian Parents Arrested In US After Son Died During Religious Fast. Photos / Cardinal Okogie Slams Pastor Adeboye For Building Churches Everywhere (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Adeboye: Some People Laughed At Me When My Son Died by gloryman91: 11:47am On Aug 14, 2022
Let research on the truth and we embrace the true religion.

May God console
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Some People Laughed At Me When My Son Died by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:47am On Aug 14, 2022
Rumundele:
Judge not for ye shall be judge.

The quest for justice and freedom not at your own rage.

Be guided.

Call a spade a spade!
If it's a politician that's saying what this man said it will mean nothing to me but claiming a Man of God when he refused to do the same when TB Joshua died!
Ọmọ he disgraced Jesus Christ by calling himself a Pastor! undecided

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye: Some People Laughed At Me When My Son Died by juman(m): 11:48am On Aug 14, 2022
Pentecostal pastors are largely fake.
Their churches are business centres.

If one look into religion well, one would doubt why should be any religion.
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Some People Laughed At Me When My Son Died by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:50am On Aug 14, 2022
Kinzo0917:
. Insulting a man old enough to be your father. You are cursed already. You will regret your old age. If truly Adeboye is the servant of God , may your life be useless even before you get to his age

Whatever curse you raise shall come to pass in Jesus name if Adeboye is truly a servant of the true God!

Are you satisfied now? smiley

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye: Some People Laughed At Me When My Son Died by Malory: 11:53am On Aug 14, 2022
Wilgrea7:

I'm not a fan of Adeboye or any religious leader for that matter.

But since when did ignoring someone, or choosing not to acknowledge them equate to mocking them?
Adeboye sent a condolence letter to TB Joshua's wife when TB Joshua died.
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Some People Laughed At Me When My Son Died by Emmanuel30a: 11:53am On Aug 14, 2022
robinso01:
They don't know how painful it is and i pray they won't. The greatest pain a parent can ever feel is losing a child or children.
Have vision, so that you would not be in illusion &delusion; at every junction. You need unction to function at every junction. That is the instruction, if you don't want to end up in corruption, disruption, interruption &destruction; in all your action & interaction. In all your actions, interactions & transaction; take precaution so that you would not be sanctioned. You can't function during sanction or when you are sanctioned. What is your function during sanction? What is your function? What is your sanction? What is your unction & what is your unction to function? What is your interactions & actions? You can be sanctioned during your actions & interactions. Follow GODS instructions, if you don't want to be sanctioned &if you don't want to end up in destruction &destitution... This is not superstition, as there is no superstitition.
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Some People Laughed At Me When My Son Died by Lukuluku69(m): 11:55am On Aug 14, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Ọmọ your Allah doesn't exist so forget about this matter. If your Allah is real he should be the one fighting for his Qu'ran not to be held by people not you fighting for your Allah. wink

It is your Jehovah that sent his children on a murderous campaign in Cannan that is real abi?

In case you forgot, Moses fought on Jehovah's behalf.
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Some People Laughed At Me When My Son Died by femtex007(m): 11:57am On Aug 14, 2022
MaxInDHouse:
Useless man!
Did you console TB Joshua's family when they lost him?
At least TB Joshua sends his condolence when your own son die nah! undecided
U are a useless fool for calling him useless
Maybe u should ask tb Joshua wife if he didn't send message to the family.
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Some People Laughed At Me When My Son Died by Kinzo0917(m): 11:58am On Aug 14, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Whatever curse you raise shall come to pass in Jesus name if Adeboye is truly a servant of the true God!

Are you satisfied now? smiley
I am currently typing this from the church. Except God dont EXIST.. If truly HE EXIST and I believe that HE does, for you calling the Son of God useless, may your life be useless like the world has never known starting from today. May this come on you, stay with you and overtake you In Jesus name SETTLED
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Some People Laughed At Me When My Son Died by Anakazo22: 11:58am On Aug 14, 2022
MaxInDHouse:
Useless man!

Shut your mouth if you have nothing to say. I see frustration and depression from your voice
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Some People Laughed At Me When My Son Died by Emmanuel30a: 11:59am On Aug 14, 2022
robinso01:
They don't know how painful it is and i pray they won't. The greatest pain a parent can ever feel is losing a child or children.
What is your bifunction? What is your dysfunction? What is your unction? What is your malfunction? What is your bifunction, except you want to malfunction?
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Some People Laughed At Me When My Son Died by blahc007: 12:00pm On Aug 14, 2022
Wilgrea7:

I'm not a fan of Adeboye or any religious leader for that matter.

But since when did ignoring someone, or choosing not to acknowledge them equate to mocking them?
When you see a soul that has tasted, known and exist in bitterness, won't you know? You get energy to de argue with people like this....mek de guy no poison you with bitterness oo....the foundations of his soul is indeed faulty and needs Rom. 12:2
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Some People Laughed At Me When My Son Died by MaxInDHouse(m): 12:01pm On Aug 14, 2022
femtex007:

U are a useless fool for calling him useless
Maybe u should ask tb Joshua wife if he didn't send message to the family.

When?
You stupid and useless Churchgoers, God's word says it's important to be there during the funeral to pay a condolence visit.
According to God's word you may skip parties and other events but not a funeral! Ecclesiastes 7:2

So stop being mumu following some useless people claiming MOG! undecided

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye: Some People Laughed At Me When My Son Died by Yves4real(f): 12:01pm On Aug 14, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Only Abiara visited the widow!
So stop deceiving yourselves!

On the contrary, you are the one that is deceiving yourself. Below is your message that I replied to:
"Useless man!
Did you console TB Joshua's family when they lost him?"

After providing proof that you were wrong in your submission, you are now saying that he didn't visit TB Joshua's family.
I really don't understand the kind of Christianity that some of you practice, that makes you people full of hate and curse the elderly.
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Some People Laughed At Me When My Son Died by victor9jaar: 12:06pm On Aug 14, 2022
people are inherently wicked.
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Some People Laughed At Me When My Son Died by spinner2020(m): 12:07pm On Aug 14, 2022
adeboye the oldest and biggest scammer in yoruba land. he wanted to take over the church through he never own. adeboye betrayed pa akinbayomi and his family, he literally turned redeem to his personal property. he made fool prof. osinbajo and tagged him the ingrate of our modern time. he wanted one of his foolish followers to become president of nigeria so that he can control nigeria through his church. his remain forever foolish only God can save them in his dungeon. he aimed to divided yoruba land through his the church peddling false information. he never allow his members to travel to isreal as not to expose to truth of the religion. GOD indeed distaste Adeboye !. adeboye repent the end of your time is coming soon
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Some People Laughed At Me When My Son Died by statesman6: 12:07pm On Aug 14, 2022
21ju:

I will answer you for the very first time and will never bother to reply. In history, great men of God had been tried severally. The likes of Job, Peter, Paul, Abraham, etc. That pastor Adeboye had his turn last year only validates those who put their trust in God.
You're right but the problem is he himself used to preach as if a Christian pass through one trial is as a result of there sin. They (pastors) have make people to believe that if you're a true christians they cannot face any trial in life for their father (God/jesus) cannot allow his children to go through hard time.
They pray to God that they don't want to die all the time whereas death is inevitable
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Some People Laughed At Me When My Son Died by MaxInDHouse(m): 12:07pm On Aug 14, 2022
Kinzo0917:
I am currently typing this from the church. Except God dont EXIST.. If truly HE EXIST and I believe that HE does, for you calling the Son of God useless, may your life be useless like the world has never known starting from today. May this come on you, stay with you and overtake you In Jesus name SETTLED

Ọ̀DẸ̀, ÒPÒNÚ, OLÓDO!
Curses will be granted by who?
Stupid idiot!
Jesus is the amen {Revelations 3:14} so your curses are within your mouth and your useless coven you call "church" because Jesus (God's Only begotten Son) has ordered his true followers never to curse anyone be it friend or foe {Luke 6:28} so drop your useless phone Jesus doesn't even know you! Matthew 7:21-23

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye: Some People Laughed At Me When My Son Died by MaxInDHouse(m): 12:10pm On Aug 14, 2022
Yves4real:

On the contrary, you are the one that is deceiving yourself. Below is your message that I replied to:
"Useless man!
Did you console TB Joshua's family when they lost him?"

After providing proof that you were wrong in your submission, you are now saying that he didn't visit TB Joshua's family.
I really don't understand the kind of Christianity that some of you practice, that makes you people full of hate and curse the elderly.
When did he send this nah?
Is it not after people from different places were calling upon their stupid can that he shamelessly send that?
Ọmọ nah only Abiara did what God's word says! Ecclesiastes 7:2

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye: Some People Laughed At Me When My Son Died by Stringz1: 12:14pm On Aug 14, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Better to go to the house of mourning than to the house of feasting, for that is the end of every man, and the living should take it to heart. Ecclesiastes 7:2

That's what God's word says!

So if a prominent religious leader who claims to be a Christian dies and you are also of that caliber then your absence means MOCKERY to the God speaking here!

At least just few words of condolence is enough to show that you believe in God's word. But total abstinence then coming to say some people mocked you when you're bereaved shows you don't even know what you're doing!undecided

So because he did not publish his condolence, it means he did not send messages or emissaries to them?
I sincerely hope that you grow in wisdom just as you grow in stature.
Because your premise is very flawed and based on assumption not facts.
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Some People Laughed At Me When My Son Died by MaxInDHouse(m): 12:18pm On Aug 14, 2022
Stringz1:

So because he did not publish his condolence, it means he did not send messages or emissaries to them?
I sincerely hope that you grow in wisdom just as you grow in stature.
Because your premise is very flawed and based on assumption not facts.
Did he attend the funeral as God's word says?

If not then he's not a man of God! undecided

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye: Some People Laughed At Me When My Son Died by LikeAking: 12:19pm On Aug 14, 2022
Kinzo0917:

Stop been childish, u re Disgracing of body of Christ.

Be mature.
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Some People Laughed At Me When My Son Died by newnigerdelta00: 12:20pm On Aug 14, 2022
Wilgrea7:

Dude... Do you have a problem with Adeboye?

Dude will you shut up and face the truth
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Some People Laughed At Me When My Son Died by Mightycall: 12:21pm On Aug 14, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

That's what you should have done in the first place since you're not a believer!

Uselessness is claiming to be a minister of Christ yet turning against the teachings of Christ. Jesus calls them WORKERS OF INIQUITY (LAWLESSNESS) Matthew 7:21-23
WHY?
Because if he doesn't believe in mockery then why mock his fellow religious leader at death by ignoring him even at death when people from all over the world came to Nigeria and many even send in messages.

Ọmọ for him to claim man of God in Christ but misrepresent Christ by action makes him useless in fact a disgrace to the faith! undecided

I thought Jesus himself must have called you to report the case to you since you're this sure!

With your mighty revelations nobody knows you, and we all know the "lawless" man like you called him. His result and works still speak amongst us. Get half of his result first before you talk Mr Man.
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Some People Laughed At Me When My Son Died by Ishitinyourlife: 12:21pm On Aug 14, 2022
Those people are misfits, embarrassment to the continent
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Some People Laughed At Me When My Son Died by Originalsly: 12:21pm On Aug 14, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

So you don't believe that the man of God has tea with God in his bedroom, shey?

Didn't he say what tea it was?.... and if God asked for more? ... makes me wonder who/what really be this man's god.

If one believes this then he should have no problem believing people mocked him at the death of his son.
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Some People Laughed At Me When My Son Died by Iwaniewa: 12:21pm On Aug 14, 2022
MaxInDHouse:
Useless man!
You are a wasted being.
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Some People Laughed At Me When My Son Died by Amarisa(f): 12:24pm On Aug 14, 2022
MaxInDHouse:
Useless man!

I wouldn't do this normally but..

YOU ARE A FOOL...
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Some People Laughed At Me When My Son Died by Nobody: 12:24pm On Aug 14, 2022
KnownUnknown:
80 years old and still a jackass. I don’t blame him though. When people praise you your whole life for nonsensical reasons, you are bound to star believing some of the nonsense.

They are mocking your faith, your religion, and your connection to your god. Mr. prophet, charity begins at home. Some of those divine favors and blessings you claim to have should have prevented the premature death of your son.

Your god enabled you to drive 300 km on an empty gas tank but he couldn’t stop your son from dying.
You really lack understanding. If God says he wants your life today nobody can change is mind. Not even a million GOs. Men! If you are a Christian you should have known that there’s life after death. It is wrong to judge or explain the mystery of death by our own knowledge

It is a gross error to compare driving on an empty gas tank to human life. There’s reason God created everyman, and we all have our time apportioned already. Gas or no gas is a mundane thing
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Some People Laughed At Me When My Son Died by yommygift15: 12:24pm On Aug 14, 2022
If u can call this man a useless man then what will u call the one that brought you up like this? Always make findings before jumping to conclusions, I'm not any pastors fance but calling them useless is something somehow baffled

Re: Pastor Adeboye: Some People Laughed At Me When My Son Died by polymers: 12:26pm On Aug 14, 2022
Hope you have elders in your lineage.
If no,continue insulting elders!
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Some People Laughed At Me When My Son Died by MaxInDHouse(m): 12:27pm On Aug 14, 2022
Mightycall:

I thought Jesus himself must have called you to report the case to you since you're this sure!

With your mighty revelations nobody knows you, and we all know the "lawless" man like you called him. His result and works still speak amongst us. Get half of his result first before you talk Mr Man.

What result and WORKS?

Mumu follow follow Churchgoers! smiley

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Heavenly Reward Vs Earthly Reward: Hilarious Photo / I Hope Other Governors Will Stand For Their People Like Fayose – Pastor Adeboye / Man Sacrifices Goat, Ram, 12 Cockerels, 6 Hens In Anambra (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.