Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,723 members, 7,802,179 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:34 AM

MEN!! Understand That Women Can NEVER COMPETE With You No Matter What!! (Photos) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / MEN!! Understand That Women Can NEVER COMPETE With You No Matter What!! (Photos) (2861 Views)

MEN!! Understand That Women Will Respect You More If You CHEAT ON THEM! (Photos) / MEN!! Understand That Women Will Hate You Because Of These 4 Things!! (photo) / Is This Man The Biggest SIMP You Will See Today Or What?? (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MEN!! Understand That Women Can NEVER COMPETE With You No Matter What!! (Photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 5:19pm On Aug 12, 2022
Jashub:
True talk bro!!! smiley
TRP IS GOLDEN!!
Re: MEN!! Understand That Women Can NEVER COMPETE With You No Matter What!! (Photos) by MMempire(m): 5:52pm On Aug 12, 2022
Always giving it to them (da oza gender) wotowoto.
Re: MEN!! Understand That Women Can NEVER COMPETE With You No Matter What!! (Photos) by Baronthecelebri: 7:18pm On Aug 12, 2022
Jeon:
Abeg keep quiet.

Yet you did.

Nah for this post I know say you no get sense https://www.nairaland.com/7271963/kings-male-nairalander-disability-needs.

What help did you gave him?

U ARE AGAINST MARRIAGE!

THEN WHY WERE YOU SO ANGRY ABOUT HIM NOT GETTING A WOMAN HE CAN MARRY?
.shut up bitch
Re: MEN!! Understand That Women Can NEVER COMPETE With You No Matter What!! (Photos) by Baronthecelebri: 7:20pm On Aug 12, 2022
TheGidRedpiller:
This is very funny actually. So AMUSAN, or whatever the name is spelt like, brought the gold medal to Nigeria for the first time in a long while at a very legendary stance, great, that is very great of her.
But of course, my problem however is the fact that feminists do not want to shvt up about it.

Since that triumphant win, women all over social media keep coming for men like at if amusan ran against men on the track, of course i haven't said anything about it up until now.
Now let me say something!

For the millionth time, WOMEN CAN NEVER BE LIKE MEN!!
Women can never be as passionate as men.
Women can never be as sacrificing as the men!!

I called something THE BENEFIT OF HER PVVSSY sometime ago, the summary of this is that, women act like they have too many alternatives, because they actually do!
A woman is out here working her assss off because she WANTS to, but a man is doing it like HIS LIFE DEPENDS ON IT!!
There is a big difference!

Still Typing...
I'm with you bro,. Following you up and down
Re: MEN!! Understand That Women Can NEVER COMPETE With You No Matter What!! (Photos) by VenumX: 8:02pm On Aug 12, 2022
F@gg0+ thread.
Re: MEN!! Understand That Women Can NEVER COMPETE With You No Matter What!! (Photos) by Nobody: 8:05pm On Aug 12, 2022
killmods:

Are u back or it's not U? It has to be.. Welcome back ooo cheesy
what? �‍♀️
Re: MEN!! Understand That Women Can NEVER COMPETE With You No Matter What!! (Photos) by Nobody: 8:13pm On Aug 12, 2022
Rosrozz:
what? �‍♀️
Relax... hope ur not scared of me anymore
Re: MEN!! Understand That Women Can NEVER COMPETE With You No Matter What!! (Photos) by Nobody: 8:35pm On Aug 12, 2022
killmods:

Relax... hope ur not scared of me anymore
�‍♀️
Re: MEN!! Understand That Women Can NEVER COMPETE With You No Matter What!! (Photos) by CuteEmma(f): 8:58pm On Aug 12, 2022
Alusiizizi:

I still fantasize about what I did to the last bitch that came at me with violence(let's just say that her people are still waiting for her to return home).

If this man were my brother I know exactly what I would do, and it wouldn't cost me more than a keg of petrol, a condemned tyre and a matchbox.

To the male members of the deceased, you know yourselves and you know the degenerate bitch that did this to your brother. Right now the only shadow that overcasts you is the shame of cowardice, but you know exactly what needs to be done to lift this shadow and redeem your names.
How did an animal like you escape from prison? Your brain is so damaged and you need help ASAP. Or maybe the murder that you claimed you committed is just BS, as usual... fvcking Nairaland simp.

@Op, what else do you do apart from bitching about women all day? Bringing your frustrations of not being able to man up in real life to Nairaland. Nansense
Re: MEN!! Understand That Women Can NEVER COMPETE With You No Matter What!! (Photos) by Nobody: 9:14pm On Aug 12, 2022
Rosrozz:
�‍♀️
Wtf is this undecided
Re: MEN!! Understand That Women Can NEVER COMPETE With You No Matter What!! (Photos) by Nobody: 9:16pm On Aug 12, 2022
killmods:

Wtf is this undecided
Re: MEN!! Understand That Women Can NEVER COMPETE With You No Matter What!! (Photos) by Nobody: 9:35pm On Aug 12, 2022
Rosrozz:
�‍♀️ Mr dangerous
What? Wtv abeg... sorry i even bothered with u. Na mistake
Re: MEN!! Understand That Women Can NEVER COMPETE With You No Matter What!! (Photos) by Nobody: 9:51pm On Aug 12, 2022
killmods:

What? Wtv abeg... sorry i even bothered with u. Na mistake

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Guy I Dumped Married A Girl That Just Looks Like Me / Do Not Blame Girls For Avoiding Broke Men. / To What Extent Can You Stand A Girl That Is Playing Hard To Get

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.