Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,905 members, 7,799,040 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 02:22 PM

Investors Or Delete? - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Investors Or Delete? (213 Views)

How Do You Write A Program That Delete Duplicate File On Your System / How To Unsubscribe And Delete Unwanted Emails & Newsletters From Inbox / Cannot Delete Long File Names (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Investors Or Delete? by Xedmark: 10:27am On Aug 12, 2022
*Modified For Some personal Reasons*

The idea came after a university of Ibadan student was killed cos he doesn't want to let go of his laptop during an attack by some hoodlums at a very early hour of this sad day. The boy was coming back after a night class. So I thought he could have just release his laptop and probably track it later through other means.

Note: I Know there are software and apps that tracks laptops and phones but what I've done is clearly different. U don't need to install any rat application or GPS detector on your device. Plus it shows a GPS location (Precisely location of your device once connected to the internet)

I need investors that knows the Knitty gritty of the Law on this. I'm just worried this guys can come back for me cos I don't know what the ghosting could lead to.
Re: Investors Or Delete? by Mannyemmy(m): 11:12am On Aug 12, 2022
Personally, I don't think you really do need investors because its an illegal business for you unless you want to partner with the security agencies involved. On the other hand, you can make the product available on web and mobile devices and run ads and allow users use it for free or you can introduce a one time payment fee for users to download and use the software and you can generate revenues from there and also monetize the platform.
As regards your connection with the policeman, I will advise you to cut ties with him because he can implicate and arrest you.

(1) (Reply)

I Will Design Godaddy Website, Redesign Godaddy Website, Design Godaddy Landing / Looking 4 POWERBANK That Will Power/charge Ur Laptop And Give 10hrs Power Daily. / Learn HTML And CSS Within 2 Hours

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.