Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,545 members, 7,808,998 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:51 PM

How Peace Mass Paid ₦500,000 Over No Refund Policy - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How Peace Mass Paid ₦500,000 Over No Refund Policy (27524 Views)

No Refund After Payment: Peace Mass Transit Loses In Court / Peace Mass Transit Reacts To The Accident That Killed "18" Passengers / 18 Passengers Die In Peace Mass Transit Accident (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Peace Mass Paid ₦500,000 Over No Refund Policy by tishbite42: 10:43am On Aug 12, 2022
Lol
Re: How Peace Mass Paid ₦500,000 Over No Refund Policy by Major7: 10:43am On Aug 12, 2022
Re: How Peace Mass Paid ₦500,000 Over No Refund Policy by GreyLaw(m): 10:43am On Aug 12, 2022
Trevicon33:
una go still pay am back. They will top the fare and you guys would still be the ones to pay it. That's how company operate, so do not bother to waste your time to scorn them

Read the nonsense you just wrote, this time slowly.

3 Likes

Re: How Peace Mass Paid ₦500,000 Over No Refund Policy by frankputer: 10:44am On Aug 12, 2022
nice
Re: How Peace Mass Paid ₦500,000 Over No Refund Policy by asahnwaKC: 10:45am On Aug 12, 2022
Telecommunications... Airtel have not refunded my 1500 I used for data , even after calling customer care... hmmmmmmm. Lawyers in the house ohhhh.. food
Re: How Peace Mass Paid ₦500,000 Over No Refund Policy by longview007: 10:47am On Aug 12, 2022
If only the court will always hear and give a verdict to the rightful persons.

That is the best way to make the stubborn rich to learn and be humble.

Congratulations to the guy.

1 Like

Re: How Peace Mass Paid ₦500,000 Over No Refund Policy by nesphil(m): 10:47am On Aug 12, 2022
No refund policy is illegal and remains the same.
This monumental judgment has served the company right and will also serve as a deterrent to others who are involved in such acts of illegality.
How can you refuse to refund my money for a service that you've refused to render at the stipulated period of time?

2 Likes

Re: How Peace Mass Paid ₦500,000 Over No Refund Policy by Papichulostunne(m): 10:48am On Aug 12, 2022
Chiedu4Trump:
That mass peace transport is a death trap best avoided
Thank God say this one na "Peace Mass Transit"
Re: How Peace Mass Paid ₦500,000 Over No Refund Policy by floss(m): 10:48am On Aug 12, 2022
Ok
Re: How Peace Mass Paid ₦500,000 Over No Refund Policy by Freebills12: 10:48am On Aug 12, 2022
This policy of no refund after payment is common with transport company. If you have ever boarded a bus full of people only to notice that half quarter of them are not actually going anywhere, you will then understand how demonic this policy really is. The way these fake passengers will be going down one after the other, will make you to run mad...

6 Likes

Re: How Peace Mass Paid ₦500,000 Over No Refund Policy by etrouble: 10:50am On Aug 12, 2022
Stanislause94:
Bus companies usually don’t refund.
Just Same way the old druggie won’t be getting a refund after the elections. tongue

The same Nigga that humiliated you children of hate and bitterness in 2015 and 2019? Obviously, you never learn. You all will be disgraced again.

Just two hours into the election you all will start crying blood because the direction of voting will show you that Tinubu is far ahead of other clowns including your 3rd Class Philosophy graduate Obituary
Re: How Peace Mass Paid ₦500,000 Over No Refund Policy by Lovenorth: 10:50am On Aug 12, 2022
That's why I so much trust Aliexpress Shopping app

1 Like

Re: How Peace Mass Paid ₦500,000 Over No Refund Policy by faithfull18(f): 10:50am On Aug 12, 2022
Okay.
Re: How Peace Mass Paid ₦500,000 Over No Refund Policy by FixxNigeria23: 10:51am On Aug 12, 2022
You mean I can sue anyone who says I can't get my money refund

1 Like

Re: How Peace Mass Paid ₦500,000 Over No Refund Policy by Anyiamaka: 10:52am On Aug 12, 2022
Gaddafi1:
I will rather trek from PHC to Lagos than travel with Peace Mass Transit. Their drivers are the most reckless you will ever see on Nigeria roads, no wonder they have the highest accident rate amongst the major transporters.
Obviously the drivers are given high incentives for more number of trips completed. Even after Federal Road Safety Corps conducted training program in the company, nothing has changed.

Your own experience Shai. I have been using PMT since 2002. It's very affordable. They always charge minimal cost for any given distance. I am also lucky; never had an accident in one and never had a car failure on the road. Some buses are dirty anyway. What I don't like there is the time it takes to close manifest whatever it means.
Re: How Peace Mass Paid ₦500,000 Over No Refund Policy by yusluvad(m): 10:53am On Aug 12, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
I give it to Jumia on this refund policy.

100 100 cool cool
Their services is top-notch...
Re: How Peace Mass Paid ₦500,000 Over No Refund Policy by Bmaster(m): 10:55am On Aug 12, 2022
refund is not acceptable in many bus company.
They rather you wait till someone buys your ticket again than to refund you
Re: How Peace Mass Paid ₦500,000 Over No Refund Policy by JONSYN7154: 10:55am On Aug 12, 2022
Gaddafi1:
I will rather trek from PHC to Lagos than travel with Peace Mass Transit. Their drivers are the most reckless you will ever see on Nigeria roads, no wonder they have the highest accident rate amongst the major transporters.
Obviously the drivers are given high incentives for more number of trips completed. Even after Federal Road Safety Corps conducted training program in the company, nothing has changed.
you're right. I don't board their Vehicle when am travelling

2 Likes

Re: How Peace Mass Paid ₦500,000 Over No Refund Policy by Zorn: 10:57am On Aug 12, 2022
NwekereNdoki:
OMO I paid GUO 15k to travel to PH. SOmeone already bought a ticket for me at GiGM. I went to ask for a refund they told me they don't refund. ANd I was like are you guys for real? Is this not robbery??
Sue them , I think basic human rights should be taught in our schools , because average Nigerian doesn't know their basic human rights .

3 Likes

Re: How Peace Mass Paid ₦500,000 Over No Refund Policy by Chiedu4Trump: 11:00am On Aug 12, 2022
Papichulostunne:

Thank God say this one na "Peace Mass Transit"
na the same thing
Re: How Peace Mass Paid ₦500,000 Over No Refund Policy by IgweBUIKE1(m): 11:00am On Aug 12, 2022
asahnwaKC:
Telecommunications... Airtel have not refunded my 1500 I used for data , even after calling customer care... hmmmmmmm. Lawyers in the house ohhhh.. food
send them mail and copy ncc

2 Likes

Re: How Peace Mass Paid ₦500,000 Over No Refund Policy by time82: 11:01am On Aug 12, 2022
I think people need to take up this matter with GIGM. They are fraudulent in this No Refund
This is a conversation i had with GIGM customer service of recent
"Please know that we are unable to issue a refund in this regard.
Guest are required to pay the rescheduling fee of N1,000 at the terminal for the ticket to be issued.
Please know that unused tickets are valid for 30 days from the date booking was made, which can either be rescheduled for another date or rerouted for another destination within the routes we ply.
Kindly communicate your new travel itinerary for use before the expiry date of your ticket 14th August, 2022.
Re: How Peace Mass Paid ₦500,000 Over No Refund Policy by bunnae(f): 11:02am On Aug 12, 2022
Gaddafi1:
Omor was traveling from Nsukka to Enugu last month. The driver was speeding seriously, next thing one of the rear tires just burst. I had never been so calm in the midst of chaos like I was that day.

1 Like

Re: How Peace Mass Paid ₦500,000 Over No Refund Policy by Psoul(m): 11:02am On Aug 12, 2022
Stanislause94:
Bus companies usually don’t refund.
Just Same way the old druggie won’t be getting a refund after the elections. tongue

Not all. ABC Transport has good refund policy.
See their T&C as sighted on their ticket.
If you pay for a service and you did not turn up and did not call them. The company will refund u half of the money and retain half.
If you cancel the trip within a specific time, the company will refund your money and retain only 15% of the amount.

1 Like

Re: How Peace Mass Paid ₦500,000 Over No Refund Policy by KingAzubuike(f): 11:03am On Aug 12, 2022
Gaddafi1:
I will rather trek from PHC to Lagos than travel with Peace Mass Transit. Their drivers are the most reckless you will ever see on Nigeria roads, no wonder they have the highest accident rate amongst the major transporter.
Obviously the drivers are given high incentives for more number of trips completed. Even after Road safety conducted training program in the company, nothing has changed.
Accident rates with PMT has reduced drastically. When last did you hear of accident involving their vehicles?
Re: How Peace Mass Paid ₦500,000 Over No Refund Policy by Neddyogu(m): 11:05am On Aug 12, 2022
NwekereNdoki:
OMO I paid GUO 15k to travel to PH. SOmeone already bought a ticket for me at GiGM. I went to ask for a refund they told me they don't refund. ANd I was like are you guys for real? Is this not robbery??

Sue them.
Re: How Peace Mass Paid ₦500,000 Over No Refund Policy by Ventura1: 11:10am On Aug 12, 2022
Good tips
Re: How Peace Mass Paid ₦500,000 Over No Refund Policy by Yampotatocarrot(m): 11:11am On Aug 12, 2022
Gaddafi1:

I once stated this on another thread, and their online agents came for me in droves.

As much as it's not right to talk down another person's business, but in a case where the business is causing loss of lives, it'll be a service to humanity to speak up.

PMT has to sack ALL their drivers, or atleast 80% of the drivers and employ professionals

2 Likes

Re: How Peace Mass Paid ₦500,000 Over No Refund Policy by Premiumwriter: 11:11am On Aug 12, 2022
Psoul:

Not all. ABC Transport has good refund policy.
See their T&C as sighted on their ticket.
If you pay for a service and you did not turn up and did not call them. The company will refund u half of the money and retain half.
If you cancel the trip within a specific time, the company will refund your money and retain only 15% of the amount.
this is sanity.

At least, they make sure you compensated them for the inconveniences.

But the one that takes all your money whether you travel or not is daylight robbery.

I think most businesses in Nigeria don't get that people are paying for services and nothing more.

Once the service is not rendered and you continue to hold on to the money paid for such services, then you are a thief and a fraudster.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Passengers Stranded As Aero Contractors Airlines Suspends Operation (photos) / Flood Ravages Imo, Orsu Obodo, Oguta. 60 Homes Submerged (photos) / Lady Dies In Fatal Accident In Kaduna, Her Son Severely Injured (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.