Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,249 members, 7,807,841 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:32 PM

Lady Cut Her Hair After Being Charged $300 For Braiding In United States (Video) - Fashion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Lady Cut Her Hair After Being Charged $300 For Braiding In United States (Video) (55375 Views)

Guys/ladies : How Much Are You Charged For Your Hairdo? / See How This Lady Made Her Hair To Look Like Emojis / 5 Types Of Hair Cut For The Fashion Conscious Man; Old School Is The New School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Cut Her Hair After Being Charged $300 For Braiding In United States (Video) by rottennaija(m): 7:08pm On Aug 12, 2022
BigDawsNet:

I dey barb for my basement nah...
Nobody fit know anything grin
E go shock you grin
Re: Lady Cut Her Hair After Being Charged $300 For Braiding In United States (Video) by UncleJudax(m): 7:09pm On Aug 12, 2022
Cyphar:
That should be around 210k if I'm not mistaken. Na naija mentally and hardship make her cut the hair....

Yea. Sure. $300 is just like N50
Re: Lady Cut Her Hair After Being Charged $300 For Braiding In United States (Video) by Niceiroko: 7:10pm On Aug 12, 2022
Samfloxin:
My friend in the UK dis same. Imagine that amount of money in naija .more than five hundred pieces of blocks

About 200k
Re: Lady Cut Her Hair After Being Charged $300 For Braiding In United States (Video) by Advancedman(m): 7:14pm On Aug 12, 2022
MrBrownJay1:
what does braiding hair for $300 in the US got to do with cutting your own hair?!

Do the maths pls
Re: Lady Cut Her Hair After Being Charged $300 For Braiding In United States (Video) by JayPeeOham: 7:18pm On Aug 12, 2022
sylve11:
Yankee ain't cheap. Though you make the dollar to pay the bills. cool

Same as Lagos when compared to other states in Nigeria!

My father once told me that there is money in Lagos, but the money is also being spent in Lagos because of the high cost of living
Re: Lady Cut Her Hair After Being Charged $300 For Braiding In United States (Video) by EndWeakerection: 7:21pm On Aug 12, 2022
MrBrownJay1:
what does braiding hair for $300 in the US got to do with cutting your own hair?!
. It's expensive.. cutting the hair means she won't braid for that amount anymore ..just comb and put some oil...

U never get am abi u be small pikin..

1 Like

Re: Lady Cut Her Hair After Being Charged $300 For Braiding In United States (Video) by PharmacyStore: 7:42pm On Aug 12, 2022
What's the point of cutting it?
Re: Lady Cut Her Hair After Being Charged $300 For Braiding In United States (Video) by NOETHNICITY(m): 7:56pm On Aug 12, 2022
dogmart:
grin
You never know whatsup! Soon u will be doing all the chores you contract out to people for Peanuts in Nigeria.
That is the price you have got to pay.
All the goodies comes with a heavy price.

Earn well and spend wella! thats the policy.

I laugh when i hear people salivating at how much people earn in developed countries. (After converting it to naira)
They all fail to put into consideration how much those poeple have to spend.

My friend's rent in Canada is over 10times my rent. And his apartment is less than half of mine.

Yes there are lots of advantages to living in a developed country, but you will pay the price. Don't complain, enjoy it.
Unfortunately, it’s also possible to live nice in Nigeria, it also come at a price which Nigerians aren’t willing to pay.
I maintain that Nigeria is the cheapest country to live in the world. I live in a place where we enjoy almost 24hr electricity, yet I pay less than 10k for power monthly. In USA with that kind of power available you pay through your nose

2 Likes

Re: Lady Cut Her Hair After Being Charged $300 For Braiding In United States (Video) by dogmart(m): 7:58pm On Aug 12, 2022
ecolime:
Even my guys for UK no dey keep hair again. Na skin dem dey barb now. And you learn to shave your beards yourself.

No where be like Naija. If not for Buhari, Tinubu and APC wey spoil this country, Nigerians suppose dey flex cry

Yes it is true that our bad leaders have done a lot of havoc to our economy, howevr you are missing something here.
if things were the way it ought to be in this country, you will pay more than you presently pay.

Yes you will earn well, but you will equally pay more. You will have uninterrupted power, but you will pay more.
In fact more than x5 of what u presently pay.

There will be dignity in labour. Your mechanic will be able to walk shoulder high because he will be earning well. You wont be paying peanut to him again. He will be proud of his job and not feel like he is beneath the "educated" ones. A farmer will be proud to be called a "farmer", Because he will earn well. He will sell his tomatoes per kg and there will be next to zero wastage for him.

That is what a developed working society looks like.

And yes it is better. But believe me, you will work more.

4 Likes

Re: Lady Cut Her Hair After Being Charged $300 For Braiding In United States (Video) by NOETHNICITY(m): 7:58pm On Aug 12, 2022
PharmacyStore:
What's the point of cutting it?
Nawa o, so you still want this to be explained to you? Plaiting the hair is too expensive so she cuts it. So all she has to do is apply hair cream and comb
Re: Lady Cut Her Hair After Being Charged $300 For Braiding In United States (Video) by drmuchin: 8:00pm On Aug 12, 2022
sapa hold this one wella
Re: Lady Cut Her Hair After Being Charged $300 For Braiding In United States (Video) by NOETHNICITY(m): 8:01pm On Aug 12, 2022
JayPeeOham:

Same as Lagos when compared to other states in Nigeria!

My father once told me that there is money in Lagos, but the money is also being spent in Lagos because of the high cost of living
Whats the high cost of living about in Lagos? Maybe you mean Lekki and VI.
Re: Lady Cut Her Hair After Being Charged $300 For Braiding In United States (Video) by caye(m): 8:03pm On Aug 12, 2022
kingjiss:

She told you that it's expensive,that's why she cut her hair

Bro, to think that I'm only entitled to 1 vote with ppl like that, who have low depth, really is a cause for concern.

Trust me, if ppl like that are in the majority, even Shekau and ElRufai will be voted in overwhelmingly.
Re: Lady Cut Her Hair After Being Charged $300 For Braiding In United States (Video) by dogmart(m): 8:06pm On Aug 12, 2022
NOETHNICITY:
Unfortunately, it’s also possible to live nice in Nigeria, it also come at a price which Nigerians aren’t willing to pay.
I maintain that Nigeria is the cheapest country to live in the world. I live in a place where we enjoy almost 24hr electricity, yet I pay less than 10k for power monthly. In USA with that kind of power available you pay through your nose

God bless you. You have said it all.

Nigeria is about the cheapest place to live in the world.

We are used to freebies, in fact we are all living off the government( if we face reality). Yet we demand more, cus to us, it is our "national cake" , and we must share it. grin

Well, we will face the reality of the situation one day

When things get better, u will pay crazy

1 Like

Re: Lady Cut Her Hair After Being Charged $300 For Braiding In United States (Video) by Samfloxin(m): 8:10pm On Aug 12, 2022
Niceiroko:

About 200k
Just 80k,it will buy 1000 blocks
Re: Lady Cut Her Hair After Being Charged $300 For Braiding In United States (Video) by JayPeeOham: 8:11pm On Aug 12, 2022
NOETHNICITY:
Whats the high cost of living about in Lagos? Maybe you mean Lekki and VI.

You cannot live comfortably anywhere in Lagos with a 100k salary! Emphasis on comfortably

High cost of feeding, housing, transportation etc when compared to other states in the country, Lagos is the most expensive!

Little wonder why Lagos is the second worst city to live in the whole world

2 Likes

Re: Lady Cut Her Hair After Being Charged $300 For Braiding In United States (Video) by Mayeldah(m): 8:41pm On Aug 12, 2022
N210,000 to plait hair?

How much be the head kwanu?
Re: Lady Cut Her Hair After Being Charged $300 For Braiding In United States (Video) by pansophist(m): 8:57pm On Aug 12, 2022
dogmart:
grin
You never know whatsup! Soon u will be doing all the chores you contract out to people for Peanuts in Nigeria.

I laugh when i hear people salivating at how much people earn in developed countries. (After converting it to naira)

My friend's rent in Canada is over 10times my rent. And his apartment is less than half of mine.

Yes there are lots of advantages to living in a developed country, but you will pay the price. Don't complain, enjoy it.

My brother house is really huge. If I dare pay for such house here, it's either I go and live in the village, or I spent at least 5k euros a month for rent only. Naija sweet, na politicians spoil am.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Cut Her Hair After Being Charged $300 For Braiding In United States (Video) by seanwilliam(m): 9:03pm On Aug 12, 2022
You see, most ladies can’t use their money to buy things they want, but can use men’s money
Re: Lady Cut Her Hair After Being Charged $300 For Braiding In United States (Video) by Habayomie(m): 9:09pm On Aug 12, 2022
Samfloxin:

Just 80k,it will buy 1000 blocks
Will you supply me Sir,I need 2500 pieces.
Re: Lady Cut Her Hair After Being Charged $300 For Braiding In United States (Video) by Habayomie(m): 9:11pm On Aug 12, 2022
UncleJudax:

Yea. Sure. $300 is just like N50
Say what you know,.$300 is also big money there.
Re: Lady Cut Her Hair After Being Charged $300 For Braiding In United States (Video) by Heffalump(m): 9:45pm On Aug 12, 2022
BigDawsNet:
Buy ur clipper, barb your own hair
Save $30 every 2weeks

Team DIY gather here!
grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Cut Her Hair After Being Charged $300 For Braiding In United States (Video) by Bablat(m): 9:54pm On Aug 12, 2022
Where have you been boss
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

Better

Funny enough we niggas don't even know or able to differentiate expensive hairstyle in the head of them baby girls

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Cut Her Hair After Being Charged $300 For Braiding In United States (Video) by Goldbw122(m): 10:06pm On Aug 12, 2022
jaybenugo:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l2fnK05fjAc

Lady Cut Her Hair After Being Charged $300 For Braiding In United States (Photo, Video)

https://www.instagram.com/reel/ChJsfhHAlDl/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
I wish she had a boyfriend it would have been a different story
Re: Lady Cut Her Hair After Being Charged $300 For Braiding In United States (Video) by Samfloxin(m): 10:08pm On Aug 12, 2022
Habayomie:

Will you supply me Sir,I need 2500 pieces.
I am in Onitsha
Re: Lady Cut Her Hair After Being Charged $300 For Braiding In United States (Video) by Banbanna(m): 10:12pm On Aug 12, 2022
kenzysmith:
180k for just to plait one hair my God I mist go learn this hand work sharply before I travel abroad. I no sure say I go barb my hair all through the 5yrs of staying there. After all no body kW me there

DIY also dey for barbing. It's just a matter of getting yourself two mirrors, a clipper, and its step 1 and/or Step 2.
Well, it depends on your level of hair. Mine is Step 2 level.
That's how I used to maintain my hair back in the day, then I stopped. I was forced to return it because I was gradually losing some hair in the middle of my head. So I just don't want to keep paying the barber on a weekly or bi-weekly basis to cut my hair. That ₦500 go fit take care of one or more things.

1 Like

Re: Lady Cut Her Hair After Being Charged $300 For Braiding In United States (Video) by Larrykaysail(m): 10:16pm On Aug 12, 2022
jaybenugo:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l2fnK05fjAc

Lady Cut Her Hair After Being Charged $300 For Braiding In United States (Photo, Video)

https://www.instagram.com/reel/ChJsfhHAlDl/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
poor girl
Re: Lady Cut Her Hair After Being Charged $300 For Braiding In United States (Video) by everythinggirly(f): 10:48pm On Aug 12, 2022
Cutting the hair was a good idea.
Re: Lady Cut Her Hair After Being Charged $300 For Braiding In United States (Video) by Fearyourcreator: 11:26pm On Aug 12, 2022
ecolime:
Even my guys for UK no dey keep hair again. Na skin dem dey barb now. And you learn to shave your beards yourself.

No where be like Naija. If not for Buhari, Tinubu and APC wey spoil this country, Nigerians suppose dey flex cry
During PDP Nigeria of like mini Dubai.... Go listen to the commercial Abiola used for 1993 election ... You will stop this rubbish you say about all this political parties
Re: Lady Cut Her Hair After Being Charged $300 For Braiding In United States (Video) by Lightorder: 11:42pm On Aug 12, 2022
MrBrownJay1:
that means , wasting money just to keep hairs should stop
Re: Lady Cut Her Hair After Being Charged $300 For Braiding In United States (Video) by morinto: 11:43pm On Aug 12, 2022
dogmart:
grin

At least it is still better than Nigeria in which the average people can't afford house

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Guy With Very Long Braids In Onitsha (Photos) / Rate The Haircut I Gave Myself / Model Shares Horrifying Photos Of Her Damaged Eye After Getting Eyeball Tattoo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.