Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,146 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:45 AM

Nigerian Man Mourns His Fiancée, Who Died One Month To Their Wedding (pictures) - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigerian Man Mourns His Fiancée, Who Died One Month To Their Wedding (pictures) (49595 Views)

Our Wedding Pictures (White And Traditional) / Nairalanders Whose Pre-Wedding Pictures Went Viral Welcome A Baby Girl / ''He Died Because He Wanted To Please Everybody'' Nigerian Man Mourns His Friend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Mourns His Fiancée, Who Died One Month To Their Wedding (pictures) by OROSUNBOLB(m): 4:13pm On Aug 12, 2022
Jennyclay:
Rip to the beautiful lady.

I hope the man won't re-marry after one week.

Obviously,you did not read that piece; you're too lazy to do that ! But then, your itchy fingers must type something 'cause you always have ideas,stupid ideas though ! You must be one of those staunch supporters of that loutish agbero Phyna on Bbn;olodo !
Re: Nigerian Man Mourns His Fiancée, Who Died One Month To Their Wedding (pictures) by xeju: 4:17pm On Aug 12, 2022
LIVE08:
Nigerian man mourns his fiancée, who died one month to their wedding, on her 2nd death anniversary

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2022/8/nigerian-man-mourns-his-fiancee-who-died-one-month-to-their-wedding-on-her-2nd-death-anniversary.html
Is she still alive somewhere because I'm trying to understand who he wrote this for. Or is it to receive accreditation from family and friends? Extremely painful
Re: Nigerian Man Mourns His Fiancée, Who Died One Month To Their Wedding (pictures) by xeju: 4:23pm On Aug 12, 2022
NEIGHBOUR:
I"m a young grandpa crying reading this emotional write up.
I gave my daughter out two years ago. I just realized the awesomeness of God over our being.
May God comfort you.
Awesomeness of God over you, are you mocking the guy or what. The guy's family doesn't deserve God's awesomeness abi
Re: Nigerian Man Mourns His Fiancée, Who Died One Month To Their Wedding (pictures) by Passionate888: 4:27pm On Aug 12, 2022
Jennyclay:

You read the post at all? She died 2 years ago
Re: Nigerian Man Mourns His Fiancée, Who Died One Month To Their Wedding (pictures) by Slurity(m): 4:43pm On Aug 12, 2022
Realtalk20:

All these Tinubu supporters won't read....

It said this is the second year remembrance . Tomorrow they will be shouting Agbado and cassava up and down.

Why this level of hatred toward Tinubu and his supporters as if you guys are on earth to achieve this hatred? Haha. Let's apply maturity to this political support now. You guys attacking each other in the south are only giving Atiku more chance to win here in the north. If you know how Hausa and Fulani are mocking both Tinubu and Obi supporter of lack of unit, you will feel sorry for yourselves.
Re: Nigerian Man Mourns His Fiancée, Who Died One Month To Their Wedding (pictures) by Arkmanbuddy(m): 4:48pm On Aug 12, 2022
Jennyclay:

You obviously didn't read the post.
Re: Nigerian Man Mourns His Fiancée, Who Died One Month To Their Wedding (pictures) by Tvoice: 4:54pm On Aug 12, 2022
Starz825:

Na only God know when everybody go rest...

If fit be you first .. grin

Na joke ooo

Hahahahaha , i talk am , i don dey expect ur response since , happy weekend

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Mourns His Fiancée, Who Died One Month To Their Wedding (pictures) by Qwi1: 4:57pm On Aug 12, 2022
Life
Re: Nigerian Man Mourns His Fiancée, Who Died One Month To Their Wedding (pictures) by phemmyfour: 5:00pm On Aug 12, 2022
Jennyclay:

Read, you no gree

It's already 2yrs
Re: Nigerian Man Mourns His Fiancée, Who Died One Month To Their Wedding (pictures) by phemmyfour: 5:01pm On Aug 12, 2022
Arkmanbuddy:

You obviously didn't read the post.
Don't mind her, always after first to comment
Re: Nigerian Man Mourns His Fiancée, Who Died One Month To Their Wedding (pictures) by Noeasyway042(m): 5:04pm On Aug 12, 2022
It touched me! God is your strength bro.

Re: Nigerian Man Mourns His Fiancée, Who Died One Month To Their Wedding (pictures) by kennydora: 5:25pm On Aug 12, 2022
So pathetic...RIP
Re: Nigerian Man Mourns His Fiancée, Who Died One Month To Their Wedding (pictures) by Enkidu70: 5:28pm On Aug 12, 2022
See as she fine

Ogbanje
Re: Nigerian Man Mourns His Fiancée, Who Died One Month To Their Wedding (pictures) by cooooooks(m): 5:29pm On Aug 12, 2022
2 year death anniversary.

Don't be an attention seeker.
Jennyclay:

Re: Nigerian Man Mourns His Fiancée, Who Died One Month To Their Wedding (pictures) by Danisaint112(m): 5:38pm On Aug 12, 2022
Truthdeypain:

So if the babe no get this your resume. She no deserve mourning na..Ode ni e!

And who told you that he hasn't been morning since her demise. I actually meant him doing it publicly. Bringing it to social media is a different ball game. Not everyone will post the demise of some love to them on social media.

It's not my fault your female family members and probably babe are post partumed. You should see my comment as a need to tell them to workout not as a means to express your frustration between I didn't mention you when typing this.
Try reasoning with your head not your anus please... angry
Re: Nigerian Man Mourns His Fiancée, Who Died One Month To Their Wedding (pictures) by wasi9ice: 5:57pm On Aug 12, 2022
Sorry bro, my condolences may her soul rest in peace,

I have passed through this before, so l know how you feel ,

But believe me ,Heartbreak caused by death is better than having continuous heart break from a living partner angry angry angry

Be strong , God will give you another
Re: Nigerian Man Mourns His Fiancée, Who Died One Month To Their Wedding (pictures) by VULCAN(m): 6:15pm On Aug 12, 2022
One who can read but does not is at the same level as one who cannot.

If you were not too lazy to read you would have found out that she died 2yrs ago.

Jennyclay:

Re: Nigerian Man Mourns His Fiancée, Who Died One Month To Their Wedding (pictures) by martintinsrich(m): 6:32pm On Aug 12, 2022
I still remember when she got crushed by a truck @ ajah on her way to work.It was a gory sight.Such a horrible way to die.
Re: Nigerian Man Mourns His Fiancée, Who Died One Month To Their Wedding (pictures) by We4all: 6:46pm On Aug 12, 2022
All this epistle after using her for rituals. I remember this girl’s death sha. How time flies!
Re: Nigerian Man Mourns His Fiancée, Who Died One Month To Their Wedding (pictures) by dorin27(f): 7:48pm On Aug 12, 2022
Jennyclay:

scroll up and read again, read again.
Re: Nigerian Man Mourns His Fiancée, Who Died One Month To Their Wedding (pictures) by PharmacyStore: 7:54pm On Aug 12, 2022
This is really sad
Re: Nigerian Man Mourns His Fiancée, Who Died One Month To Their Wedding (pictures) by drmuchin: 8:03pm On Aug 12, 2022
VILLAGE PEOPLE ARE STRONG
Re: Nigerian Man Mourns His Fiancée, Who Died One Month To Their Wedding (pictures) by pretty1214(f): 8:04pm On Aug 12, 2022
It's not easy to move on especially when it's true love. Mine is 6years now that I lost my fiance but it still hurts like yesterday.

Bluntguy:
So bro. Please move on. She is gone for good.
Re: Nigerian Man Mourns His Fiancée, Who Died One Month To Their Wedding (pictures) by Dotman2210(m): 8:25pm On Aug 12, 2022
Jennyclay:

Read you won't , it happened two years ago
Re: Nigerian Man Mourns His Fiancée, Who Died One Month To Their Wedding (pictures) by Ishilove: 8:59pm On Aug 12, 2022
mh53:
I remember the lady, the late coldstone manager who bled to death after her leg was ripped out after the bike she boarded Was involved in an Accident with a truck along addo road,Ajah. May she Rest in Peace !
I remember doing the sign of the cross when I read her horrible story
Re: Nigerian Man Mourns His Fiancée, Who Died One Month To Their Wedding (pictures) by Ishilove: 9:12pm On Aug 12, 2022
martintinsrich:
I still remember when she got crushed by a truck @ ajah on her way to work.It was a gory sight.Such a horrible way to die.
Very horrible. Till date I never looked at the picture because it was just too gory. Her death is what is called onwu oku. Horrible death.
Re: Nigerian Man Mourns His Fiancée, Who Died One Month To Their Wedding (pictures) by shadowwriter: 9:40pm On Aug 12, 2022
FatherBona:

stupidity is your second name,

You mean JennyClay Stupidity? Man, I laughed hard.
Re: Nigerian Man Mourns His Fiancée, Who Died One Month To Their Wedding (pictures) by Peskid147: 9:44pm On Aug 12, 2022
abobote:
RIP beautiful.

Two years after, does it mean, he hasn't find another woman to marry
u think it easy abi? Have u lost someone dear to you before?
Re: Nigerian Man Mourns His Fiancée, Who Died One Month To Their Wedding (pictures) by Peskid147: 9:47pm On Aug 12, 2022
emmanuelbrown26:
Better join her na, we all live to die and d earlier every living soul understands dis d better.
After all, if na say na baba die, won't aunty be jumping from one prick to another,
u just useless I no blame u fool
Re: Nigerian Man Mourns His Fiancée, Who Died One Month To Their Wedding (pictures) by KvnqSolow: 9:52pm On Aug 12, 2022
So Sad Mehn!
Beautiful Angel
Keep On Resting With The Lord Dear.
Re: Nigerian Man Mourns His Fiancée, Who Died One Month To Their Wedding (pictures) by emmanuelbrown26: 9:55pm On Aug 12, 2022
Peskid147:
u just useless I no blame u fool
If na say ur mama use postinor 2, u for no dey insult elders online
Re: Nigerian Man Mourns His Fiancée, Who Died One Month To Their Wedding (pictures) by Rebirth212: 9:59pm On Aug 12, 2022
Realtalk20:

All these Tinubu supporters won't read....

It said this is the second year remembrance . Tomorrow they will be shouting Agbado and cassava up and down.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahaha

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Rocks Gown, Fake Baby Bump In Maternity Photoshoot With Pregnant Wife (Pix) / Dad’s Return To Nigeria Homeless After 30 Years In UK, US Sad – Son / Should Men Be Forced To Pay For Kids They Didn't Want?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.