Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,353 members, 7,808,237 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:13 AM

Become A Tutor On Get Tutor - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Become A Tutor On Get Tutor (176 Views)

Earn Money By Becoming A Course Tutor On ONADA / I Need Tutor On Buying And Selling Gift Cards / Please I Need A Tutor On Digital Marketing Skills (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Become A Tutor On Get Tutor by zigmatech: 1:16pm On Aug 12, 2022
Are you currently between jobs? Is your job no longer satisfying your financial needs? Perhaps you are looking for a side hustle that will capitalize on your teaching skills— then tutoring might just be the answer you are looking for. To start a tuition business is unlike any because for this you’re looking to impact knowledge and change the academic life of your students. Tuition is an art that is as old as time itself as great philosophers like Aristotle and even Alexander the Great had tutors who schooled them in the path of greatness. Therefore asides from the financial benefits of tutoring, there is also self-fulfillment and a sense of accomplishment. You can make money from tuition as it is a practice that never goes out of style. Tuition is interactive, engaging and varied. The flexibility of such a practice allows you the opportunity to set your own rates choose your working days or hours and decide on who your clients will be. With tuition, the ball truly is in your court as many students lack the confidence needed in educational success and so parents are left seeking the help of a good tutor.

So therefore the question remains, how do I start tutoring? The good news is, with Get Tutor on www.examguide.com all the work of setting you up as a successful tutor has already been done for you. All you have to do is sign up. Get Tutor is an online platform that connects learners or parents with skilled tutors who have had varied training in education. Teachers on Get Tutors offer lessons to children in examination classes and beyond. They also provide the service of educational counseling if the student is confused about what his or her next steps should be. Get Tutor brought to you by www.examguide.com tackles the problem of finding learners for you as all you really have to do is sign up. Easy as ABC right? There is however a few steps you need to take in order to get yourself started on the right path to tuition

Steps to becoming a qualified tutor on Get Tutor

Register on the Get Tutor platform via www.examguide.com This process entails you creating a professional profile on the platform. This profile would include:

your name and a good photo,
state of residence,
subject expertise or the subjects you are looking to teach
Finally a degree or certification that shows your level of education for the role of tutor
Once your profile is completed and approved, it becomes our job to match you with students and parents looking for a tutor like you.

(1) (Reply)

Social Media Manager / Hire Me! I'm A Screenwriter / Learn How Amazon Can Pay You Atleast $100 Monthly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.