Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,331 members, 7,808,114 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:22 AM

Man Banished From Satellite Town For Sleeping With A 13 Yr Old Boy Video /photos - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Banished From Satellite Town For Sleeping With A 13 Yr Old Boy Video /photos (44197 Views)

Brother And Sister Banished From Imo Community For Allegedly Committing Incest / Man Banished From Enugu Community Over Death Of His Brother's 5 Children (Pix) / Man Banished For Impregnating Daughter Twice In Anambra (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Banished From Satellite Town For Sleeping With A 13 Yr Old Boy Video /photos by Busy76: 1:52pm On Aug 12, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=he5LSX8XgnE

Man banished from Newsite community in Satellite Town, Lagos, after being nabbed sodomizing a 13-year-old boy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Banished From Satellite Town For Sleeping With A 13 Yr Old Boy Video /photos by paulolee(m): 1:55pm On Aug 12, 2022
very stupid man...u get luck say na bt aj or other harsh places for mainland, them for beat dt spirit leave ur body

48 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Banished From Satellite Town For Sleeping With A 13 Yr Old Boy Video /photos by Nobody: 2:09pm On Aug 12, 2022
Chineke! is that all his properties?

Urchins will call me IPOB cheesy grin

I'm proudly Yoruba and proudly Obidient

100 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Man Banished From Satellite Town For Sleeping With A 13 Yr Old Boy Video /photos by Aboks(m): 2:13pm On Aug 12, 2022
Oyibo and useless life style

15 Likes

Re: Man Banished From Satellite Town For Sleeping With A 13 Yr Old Boy Video /photos by epondudu: 2:15pm On Aug 12, 2022
They should cut off his d**k ASAP.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Banished From Satellite Town For Sleeping With A 13 Yr Old Boy Video /photos by Jeon(f): 2:50pm On Aug 12, 2022
Lolz.

Stupid ppl why treating him this way?. is it because the little boy is not a girl?

And same ppl will support a 46 years old man to sleep with 16 years old girl.

21 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Man Banished From Satellite Town For Sleeping With A 13 Yr Old Boy Video /photos by Gourdoinc(m): 3:00pm On Aug 12, 2022
And that is the position of law for a paedophile ?

5 Likes

Re: Man Banished From Satellite Town For Sleeping With A 13 Yr Old Boy Video /photos by Gourdoinc(m): 3:00pm On Aug 12, 2022
Jeon:
Lolz.

Stupid ppl why treating him this way?. is it because the little boy is not a girl?

And same ppl will support a 46 years old man to sleep with 16 years old girl.
keep quiet, is it men in your family who support such despicable things ?

65 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Man Banished From Satellite Town For Sleeping With A 13 Yr Old Boy Video /photos by Jeon(f): 3:02pm On Aug 12, 2022
Gourdoinc:
keep quiet, is it men in your family who support such despicable things ?

So all the men saying those trash and supporting immorality on nairaland are my family right?

14 Likes

Re: Man Banished From Satellite Town For Sleeping With A 13 Yr Old Boy Video /photos by Gourdoinc(m): 3:04pm On Aug 12, 2022
Jeon:

So all the men saying those trash on nairaland are my family right?
who generalises the opinion of people on nairaland. How do you know they aren't females. We have males with female moniker and females with males.

It's always nice to stick to issues in a public forum and not make sweeping generalisations, it waters down the crime.

47 Likes

Re: Man Banished From Satellite Town For Sleeping With A 13 Yr Old Boy Video /photos by Karlovych: 3:06pm On Aug 12, 2022
embarassed Tinubu's urchin again! He wants to give the boy leaky a** like his master, spits.

2 Likes

Re: Man Banished From Satellite Town For Sleeping With A 13 Yr Old Boy Video /photos by Tegabadguy(m): 3:07pm On Aug 12, 2022
Jeon:

So all the men saying those trash and supporting immorality on nairaland are my family right?
Noooooooooooooooooo cool cool cool cool cool cool
Re: Man Banished From Satellite Town For Sleeping With A 13 Yr Old Boy Video /photos by Jeon(f): 3:08pm On Aug 12, 2022
Gourdoinc:
who generalises the opinion of people on nairaland. How do you know they aren't females. We have males with female moniker and females with males.

Yeah, no need to generalize because it's not in Men's favor.

it's always nice to stick to issues in a public forum and not make sweeping generalisations, it waters down the crime.

You make me laugh

Okay those Men marrying 6-19 year old girls outside NL are transgenders right? Female switched to Male.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Banished From Satellite Town For Sleeping With A 13 Yr Old Boy Video /photos by Jeon(f): 3:10pm On Aug 12, 2022
Tegabadguy:
Noooooooooooooooooo cool cool cool cool cool cool

OK

4 Likes

Re: Man Banished From Satellite Town For Sleeping With A 13 Yr Old Boy Video /photos by Gourdoinc(m): 3:20pm On Aug 12, 2022
Jeon:

Yeah, no need to generalize because it's not in Men's favor.

You make me laugh

Okay those Men marrying 6-19 year old girls outside NL are transgenders right? Female switched to Male.
are they your family members ? Whose wedding did you attend and it was a 6year old bride. Come out with your chest and say who you know that married a 6 year old. There is nothing wrong with a 19year old anyway.

What is in men's favour ? The sleeping with a male child is in men's favour ? Babe are you in a beer parlour ?

18 Likes

Re: Man Banished From Satellite Town For Sleeping With A 13 Yr Old Boy Video /photos by Jeon(f): 3:42pm On Aug 12, 2022
Gourdoinc:
are they your family members ? Whose wedding did you attend and it was a 6year old bride.

Is the famous Mohammed that got married to 6 years old girl my family ?

Come out with your chest and say who you know that married a 6 year old.
And I did, it's written in the Quran.. So choke yourself.

There is nothing wrong with a 19year old anyway.
Same as nothing wrong in 13 years anyway.
Because I don't see the difference between 13 and 19, they are teenagers .

What is in men's favour ? The sleeping with a male child is in men's favour ? Babe are you in a beer parlour ?

If this happened to be a woman doing, all the generalizations will be in perfect condition

it's always nice to stick to issues in a public forum and not make sweeping generalisations, it waters down the crime.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Banished From Satellite Town For Sleeping With A 13 Yr Old Boy Video /photos by PortHarcourtcit(m): 3:59pm On Aug 12, 2022
What's his name?

1 Like

Re: Man Banished From Satellite Town For Sleeping With A 13 Yr Old Boy Video /photos by Gourdoinc(m): 4:00pm On Aug 12, 2022
Jeon:

Is the famous Mohammed that got married to 6 years old girl my family ?

And I did, it's written in the Quran.. So choke yourself.

Same as nothing wrong in 13 years anyway.
Because I don't see the difference between 13 and 19, they are teenagers .

If this happened to be a woman doing, all the generalizations will be in perfect condition

we have cases of women raping boys and girls, maybe when someone like you sees that, your typical response will be, men also do it. That should be embarrassing enough.

You are quoting religion now. Why didn't you say muslim men. Why say men when all examples you want to use to justify your aruguement is the view and activities of a Muslim man. Are your family members muslim men ? Do they take 6year old wives ?

19year old is same as 13 year old ? According to the law on age of consent and legal adulthood ot according to the beer parlour rules where you might be right now. Only someone inebriated will equate a 19year old to a 13 year old in an argument of legal consent and legal adulthood.

You talk and seem very young. Life hasn't yet happened to you much I see. Maybe after having a child , would you realise that it hurts pushing a male as much as it hurts pushing a female.

When a male or female is attacked , berate the attacker, don't play the gender bias card. There is no equality of men and women , however all deserve equal respect

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Banished From Satellite Town For Sleeping With A 13 Yr Old Boy Video /photos by Jeon(f): 4:26pm On Aug 12, 2022
Gourdoinc:
we have cases of women raping boys and girls,
But they can't break the record of Men rape..
maybe when someone like you sees that, your typical response will be, men also do it. That should be embarrassing enough.
the reason why you said this

How do you know they aren't females. We have males with female moniker and females with males.

You are quoting religion now. Why didn't you say muslim men.
ain't you a Christian Man?
You supported teenage relationship, what's the difference between you and the Muslims? nothing but pedophile.

Why say men when all examples you want to use to justify your aruguement is the view and activities of a Muslim man.
And you ,Oga having sex /raping house maids or do you want some notable Men in the books and Society?

5 Likes

Re: Man Banished From Satellite Town For Sleeping With A 13 Yr Old Boy Video /photos by Gourdoinc(m): 4:45pm On Aug 12, 2022
Jeon:

But they can't break the record of Men rape..
the reason why you said this

ain't you a Christian Man?
You supported teenage relationship, what's the difference between you and the Muslims? nothing but pedophile.

And you ,Oga having sex /raping house maids or do you want some notable Men in the books and Society?

didn't know every issue should be a count or record comparison contest. You must assume it is a medal winning contest, where we make comparisons on which gender raped more. I hope you weren't a victim of such. If you were, get over it.

Really , so sex with a consenting 19year old is paedophilia?? What law school did you attend. It must be the best in the country.

Since we are counting scores, do mention the notable names of men who rape , while at it, just scroll below the pages where you saw that info, the stats of women are also there. Kindly post it as well. Someone like you who counts gender rape scores will like to.have that information.

You sound disturbed dear. There is something happening deep inside you regarding the male gender. Are you sure you don't need to see someone ? Do you want to talk about it .

7 Likes

Re: Man Banished From Satellite Town For Sleeping With A 13 Yr Old Boy Video /photos by EponOjuku: 1:21am On Aug 13, 2022
Banished from a Federal govt estate. grin
All these Mkpurumiri monkeys sef. They think satellite town is one of their muddy villages where they kill their relatives over half plot
Thoroughly beat that animal and get him arrested let him be jailed. That is how normal human beings do things, not acting like bush monkeys.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Banished From Satellite Town For Sleeping With A 13 Yr Old Boy Video /photos by jonahhh: 1:38am On Aug 13, 2022
Antimarraige:
Chineke! is that all his properties?

Urchins will call me IPOB cheesy grin

I'm proudly Yoruba and proudly Obidient

Dem don talk say na zombie una b, Peter obi just pop up from no where all of a sudden you’re all obedient and dumb

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Banished From Satellite Town For Sleeping With A 13 Yr Old Boy Video /photos by ajekpaks(m): 6:53am On Aug 13, 2022
Gourdoinc:
we have cases of women raping boys and girls, maybe when someone like you sees that, your typical response will be, men also do it. That should be embarrassing enough.

You are quoting religion now. Why didn't you say muslim men. Why say men when all examples you want to use to justify your aruguement is the view and activities of a Muslim man. Are your family members muslim men ? Do they take 6year old wives ?

19year old is same as 13 year old ? According to the law on age of consent and legal adulthood ot according to the beer parlour rules where you might be right now. Only someone inebriated will equate a 19year old to a 13 year old in an argument of legal consent and legal adulthood.

You talk and seem very young. Life hasn't yet happened to you much I see. Maybe after having a child , would you realise that it hurts pushing a male as much as it hurts pushing a female.

When a male or female is attacked , berate the attacker, don't play the gender bias card. There is no equality of men and women , however all deserve equal respect

Stop embarrassing yourself you're talking incoherently and you're being roasted

2 Likes

Re: Man Banished From Satellite Town For Sleeping With A 13 Yr Old Boy Video /photos by Gourdoinc(m): 7:11am On Aug 13, 2022
ajekpaks:

Stop embarrassing yourself you're talking incoherently and you're being roasted
one pussy boy has jumped on a conversation that isn't his concern. Adults are talking and a jambite is adding mouth. Commot for here

9 Likes

Re: Man Banished From Satellite Town For Sleeping With A 13 Yr Old Boy Video /photos by ajekpaks(m): 7:13am On Aug 13, 2022
Gourdoinc:
one pussy boy has jumped on a conversation that isn't his concern. Adults are talking and a jambite is adding mouth. Commot for here

Still ranting like a deranged scallywag.

3 Likes

Re: Man Banished From Satellite Town For Sleeping With A 13 Yr Old Boy Video /photos by Gourdoinc(m): 7:14am On Aug 13, 2022
ajekpaks:

Still ranting like a deranged scallywag.
she won't give you pussy. You are wasting your time. Go and find something better to do. Lol. Small pikin

10 Likes

Re: Man Banished From Satellite Town For Sleeping With A 13 Yr Old Boy Video /photos by ajekpaks(m): 7:19am On Aug 13, 2022
Gourdoinc:
she won't give you pussy. You are wasting your time. Go and find something better to do. Lol. Small pikin

Finally you've confessed. This is why you're embarrassing yourself right?

I see. good luck big guy.

3 Likes

Re: Man Banished From Satellite Town For Sleeping With A 13 Yr Old Boy Video /photos by Gourdoinc(m): 7:21am On Aug 13, 2022
ajekpaks:

Finally you've confessed. This is why you're embarrassing yourself right?

I see. good luck big guy.
shame should be your name. He dey wan shalaye for babe make she consider am. Small pikin dey find toto. She will never sleep with you boy. Not when you are a pussy ass nigga. You are too small sir. Now go and look for passengers.

6 Likes

Re: Man Banished From Satellite Town For Sleeping With A 13 Yr Old Boy Video /photos by Nobody: 8:42am On Aug 13, 2022
jonahhh:

Dem don talk say na zombie una b, Peter obi just pop up from no where all of a sudden you’re all obedient and dumb
thank you I will gladly be a zombie to a competent and fit candidate than an old sick candidate known for rigging elections, killing of opposite candidates (Funsho Williams), thuggery and hooliganism (empowering MC oluomo),evil party with Muslim Muslim ticket (God forbid)

And you are a dumb idiot to support someone with such affiliates

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Banished From Satellite Town For Sleeping With A 13 Yr Old Boy Video /photos by Jeon(f): 8:51am On Aug 13, 2022
Gourdoinc:
didn't know every issue should be a count or record comparison contest. You must assume it is a medal winning contest, where we make comparisons on which gender raped more. I hope you weren't a victim of such. If you were, get over it.

Really , so sex with a consenting 19year old is paedophilia?? What law school did you attend. It must be the best in the country.

Since we are counting scores, do mention the notable names of men who rape , while at it, just scroll below the pages where you saw that info, the stats of women are also there. Kindly post it as well. Someone like you who counts gender rape scores will like to.have that information.

You sound disturbed dear. There is something happening deep inside you regarding the male gender. Are you sure you don't need to see someone ? Do you want to talk about it .

Some countries said 16 year of age is a goal l'm not surprised because Lucifer was casted down to Earth.

You all grown up Men/Women should live teens alone, they are not mature enough. They are just starting their lives.
You should guide them on how to be successful and valuable to the society and life, not ruin their lives.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Final Year Student Stabbed To Death By His Friend Over Girlfriend In Bauchi / Nurse Who Trafficked Sex Victims With 'Juju' Has Her Jail Term Increased. Photos / Married Man Nude Pictures Leaked On Facebook.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.