Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,456 members, 7,808,629 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:29 PM

How to spot wicked Nigerian men (photos) - Jokes Etc (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / How to spot wicked Nigerian men (photos) (67046 Views)

How To Spot An Olodo In An Exam Hall / When Alcohol Hits The Right Spot, You Start Reading The Ingredients (Photo) / Hilarious Ghanaian Obituary Poster "Some Relatives Are Wicked" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How to spot wicked Nigerian men (photos) by Qwerty4u(m): 5:38pm On Aug 18, 2022
[quote author=siofra post=115632645][b]LAST BUT NOT THE LEAST, THEY ARE ON NAIRALAND.[
This made my day . Though ayam not wicked .
All of these people saying rubbish or insulting you . Don't mind them... I kinda find these funny and interesting write up...
But as it is... Make l drop my own wickedness
https://mayvibe.com/play-album/idi-ebube1612459870
Re: How to spot wicked Nigerian men (photos) by Whoknowsme: 5:38pm On Aug 18, 2022
Fira09:
Your father is very wicked to have wasted his cúm on silly thing like you.

Múmú.
But you shout women are wicked and not to be loved especially Nigerian women

1 Like

Re: How to spot wicked Nigerian men (photos) by ipromise: 5:39pm On Aug 18, 2022
siofra:
LAST BUT NOT THE LEAST, THEY ARE ON NAIRALAND.

���
Re: How to spot wicked Nigerian men (photos) by Fira09(m): 5:41pm On Aug 18, 2022
Whoknowsme:
But you shout women are wicked and not to be loved especially Nigerian women
I don't understand you?
Re: How to spot wicked Nigerian men (photos) by Tegabadguy(m): 5:42pm On Aug 18, 2022
LOVEGINO:
we re all wicked to whom it may concern. Slay queen don collect breakfast grin. I don laf tire.
TRUE TALK cool cool cool cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: How to spot wicked Nigerian men (photos) by FORWARDEVERLY: 5:43pm On Aug 18, 2022
The mod that pushed this joke to front page is a useless fool..

2 Likes

Re: How to spot wicked Nigerian men (photos) by toprealman: 5:43pm On Aug 18, 2022
siofra:
Thank me later grin

At OP you are a learner. As long as his name contains no X or Z, you just have to watch that fuse.
Re: How to spot wicked Nigerian men (photos) by Nakuza(m): 5:45pm On Aug 18, 2022
ajidikun:
Just tell them don't fall in love with any man or just be a lesbian simply.Fine boy don do am something undecided undecided undecided tongue
Hello! Are you Wapan by tribe from Taraba state?
Re: How to spot wicked Nigerian men (photos) by Sleekfingers: 5:49pm On Aug 18, 2022
Is like men don scatter your toto
Re: How to spot wicked Nigerian men (photos) by ajidikun: 5:49pm On Aug 18, 2022
Nakuza:
Hello! Are you Wapan by tribe from Taraba state?
I am kpanzhun from Takum,are you my brother ?
Re: How to spot wicked Nigerian men (photos) by Nakuza(m): 5:51pm On Aug 18, 2022
ajidikun:
I am kpanzhun from Takum,are you my brother ?
Yeah! Wukari precisely.

1 Like

Re: How to spot wicked Nigerian men (photos) by Stevo35: 5:59pm On Aug 18, 2022
Look at what Jezebel's daughter posted.

Re: How to spot wicked Nigerian men (photos) by Bahamas95(m): 6:00pm On Aug 18, 2022
Since I joined nairaland this is the most stupid thread I have seen.

Re: How to spot wicked Nigerian men (photos) by Bar1941(m): 6:01pm On Aug 18, 2022
siofra:

You are too young for your mind to be totally preoccupied by men issues, why can't you do something more resourceful with your life and let men be?

I know you'd severely suffered in the hands of men, but you know what? Things like that happen when a woman only have her puśsy to contribute in a relationship. Add values to yourself and men will respect you.

Just an advice from a passerby...

3 Likes

Re: How to spot wicked Nigerian men (photos) by drimzsmoke(m): 6:03pm On Aug 18, 2022
Rubyventures:
Buhari hasn't got an E

PRESIDENT Buhari....2 'E's
Re: How to spot wicked Nigerian men (photos) by jawalis(m): 6:05pm On Aug 18, 2022
R I P NAIRALAND.
this kind of thread made it to the front page. What a pity.
Re: How to spot wicked Nigerian men (photos) by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 6:13pm On Aug 18, 2022
siofra:
Thank me later grin

be like I go wicked well well o because i tick all the boxes asides being bald or having ashewo shorts �
Re: How to spot wicked Nigerian men (photos) by AishaDant(f): 6:14pm On Aug 18, 2022
And I stopped painting my toes to read this?

You obviously just broke up with a Nigerian man. Look elsewhere then!
Because it didn't work for you doesn't mean it won't work for others.

Take heart! smiley
Re: How to spot wicked Nigerian men (photos) by Edusouls(m): 6:15pm On Aug 18, 2022
Of course the man is wise cos once you uplift a woman she becomes highly disrespectful and very proud it’s just una inborn nature, a woman’s nature is loaded with numerous faults I mean countless
Jeon:
ASWEAR THEY ARE WICKED.

IMAGINE WHAT A MAN TOLD HIS WIFE YESTERDAY.

[b][/b]

THOSE KIND MEN ARE DANGEROUS TO ATMOSPHERE. THEY ARE WORST THAN ENVIRONMENTAL HAZARDOUS MATERIALS.
Re: How to spot wicked Nigerian men (photos) by Helpout12345: 6:16pm On Aug 18, 2022
And a "moderator" pushed this nonsense to front page.
Re: How to spot wicked Nigerian men (photos) by captianfreeman(m): 6:21pm On Aug 18, 2022
Fira09:
Your father is very wicked to have wasted his cúm on silly thing like you.

Múmú.
They no dey play with you?
Re: How to spot wicked Nigerian men (photos) by DaSailor: 6:24pm On Aug 18, 2022
@OP which kind problem be this na, you just dey expose us woto woto.
Na shorts I dey wear go my weekend shifts o..����
Re: How to spot wicked Nigerian men (photos) by Yoighaman(m): 6:25pm On Aug 18, 2022
@OP will not kill us with laff o grin grin grin
Re: How to spot wicked Nigerian men (photos) by Topmaike007(m): 6:30pm On Aug 18, 2022
siofra:

happy birthday fine girl llnp
Re: How to spot wicked Nigerian men (photos) by emonis88: 6:45pm On Aug 18, 2022
This post is by a frustrated female.
Re: How to spot wicked Nigerian men (photos) by kozmicity: 6:46pm On Aug 18, 2022
siofra:
Thank me later grin
grin Happy Birthday
Re: How to spot wicked Nigerian men (photos) by bukatyne(f): 6:48pm On Aug 18, 2022
apple30:
Ezekiel chai, 3 E grin grin am deaded grin grin grin

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: How to spot wicked Nigerian men (photos) by RichAbujaGuy: 6:48pm On Aug 18, 2022
jubrilELsudan:
ODE

LOLZ, babe does speak like she's had an over abundance of male experience that done pumped and dumped. grin
Re: How to spot wicked Nigerian men (photos) by bukatyne(f): 6:49pm On Aug 18, 2022
Very funny thread.

Going by this list, all men in Nigeria are wicked! cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

If Titanic Sank In 2015 (photo) / The Wahala A Slay Queen Buying Bend Down Select Faced (Hilarious Photos) / Election Anxiety As Nigerians Are Forced To Become Mathematician (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.