Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,386 members, 7,800,779 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 06:38 AM

Manutd Sign Benni Marchathy As Assistant Coach - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Manutd Sign Benni Marchathy As Assistant Coach (215 Views)

Manchester United Appoints Benni Mccarthy As First-team Striker Coach / NFF Appoints Joseph Yobo As Super Eagles Assistant Coach / Chukwuma Agbo Is Dead! Eagles Assistant Coach Dies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Manutd Sign Benni Marchathy As Assistant Coach by kenzysmith: 5:37pm On Aug 12, 2022
click to go to homepage

BENNI MCCARTHY APPOINTED AS FIRST-TEAM COACH
ManUtd.com reporter Adam Marshall at Old Trafford.byAdam Marshall 30 July 2022 21:00Share With twitterShare With facebookShare With whatsapp
Manchester United boss Erik ten Hag has added to his backroom team with the appointment of Benni McCarthy as a first-team coach.

The former South Africa striker was a boyhood Reds fan and scored twice against us for Porto in the 2003/04 Champions League knockout stages.

"I support Man United and always wanted to play for them," he once said. "I loved players like Mark Hughes, Andy Cole and Ryan Giggs."

The 44-year-old also represented the likes of Ajax, Blackburn Rovers and West H
am United during his distinguished career.
https://www.google.com/url?q=https://www.manutd.com/en/news/detail/benni-mccarthy-joins-manchester-united-as-coach&sa=U&ved=2ahUKEwiF0JPl3MH5AhXHuaQKHd5rD88QFnoECAsQAg&usg=AOvVaw3dRMagygWxLl4SeYiJ9q47

(1) (Reply)

Saturday 10correct Score ,256+ Odds, Follow Up On Youtube For De Betting Tips / I Let My Self Down – Anthony Joshua Reflects On Defeat To Oleksadr Usyk / Is Casemiro The Right Signing For Man-united

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.