Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,464 members, 7,808,650 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:53 PM

Her First Child Belongs To My Friend! Should I Tell Her Husband? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Her First Child Belongs To My Friend! Should I Tell Her Husband? (49445 Views)

Any Lady That Belongs To Any Of These Groups Should Consider Polygamy (opinion) / I Have Been Sleeping With My Husband's Brother, My First Child Belongs To Him / The Baby I Am Carrying Belongs To My Ex-Boyfriend - Lady To Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Her First Child Belongs To My Friend! Should I Tell Her Husband? by Regardless: 5:53pm On Aug 12, 2022
Hey guys,
Pardon the long post.
So when I was still in 200 level staying in school hostel, I had this pre-degree roommate - handsome bad guy. He met a lady at the center he was attending tutorials for Jamb and PD exam. The lady and her mum were living in the town where our school was. They started having sex like mad. They so much had sex to stupor that one day this my guy came back completely drained. We had to arrange Malt and Milk for him to get himself that day. Now this girl was involved with another guy who was already working in all this Oil drilling company and he was alright.

I came back from lectures one day and my former roomie was alone in the room and moody. I asked him what was wrong and he opened up to me that the girl is pregnant and they have tried to abort the baby to no avail. Ha... So wetin wan play like this? He said the girl and her mum had already planned to pin the pregnancy on the working guy's head as this my guy no get shishi plus he couldn't even tell the girl to keep it for him or go and stay with his people because he had stayed at home for like 5 years committing plenty atrocities before his mum managed to send him to school for PD. He was sad because he didn't want another man to take care of his child.

When I asked him about the situation after some time, he said the working guy had already accepted the pregnancy and had already started buying baby things down. lol... The guy didn't gain admission again and went back home. Later he came back and did Diploma... When I asked him of the child, he said the child was a carbon copy of him, that the girl had done intro with the guy but when he has money he would come back for the child..

Last month, I received a friend request from my fomer roomie on FB. Long story cut short, after 7 years, he has blown through yahoo in SA. I asked him about the child and he said he can't trace the baby mama again, her mum had relocated from that town and he has exhausted all means looking for them. I jokingly offered my help and the guy was willing to give me money to help him trace her. I told him I would see what I can do.

It took me a while but I was able to trace the girl on SM and even traced the now husband to LinkedIn. Babe is living well with Oil money and has 3 kids and truly the first girl is my guy's carbon copy.. Damn... I started feeling for the child. Beautiful soft girl-child.

I decided ring the girl and immediately I told her what was happening, she hung up and blocked my number.. lol.. I sent a msg to her with my second line and told her to better call me back before I send a message to her husband... babe called me and was begging.. that my former roomie is not responsible. he was not trying then... she couldn't wait .. blah blah .. that please I should not scatter her marriage... was really crying over the phone... The RP in me wasn't buying it until she mentioned that I should please think about how this would shatter her daughter's life. Omoh the human in me made me pause come begin reason am...

My former roomie's lifestyle isn't really what a child would be proud of.. the guy has done everything from cultism to robbery and still hasn't changed and now to yahoo.......only thing he has now to offer that child is money....He said his mother has been telling him to go and bring the child from another man's house.
I don't care about the babe because ladies always think their hoe-phase would go unrewarded..
I pity for the babe's husband coz he was simp then and has remained so till now oblivious of anything.....
I only sincerely care about the 7y/o child whose life would be turned upside down by this shocking revelation..

Anyway, I told her that I wouldn't do anything for now but my guy is very desperate and she better handles it fast and that it's only a mater of time my guy gets to her one way or another... Babe thanked me and hung up. Next day, she wiped her and her husband's SM clean and deleted the accounts.. except the man's LinkedIn of course.. The man don sha accept me as one of his connections.... I've not revealed any findings to my former roomie.. Last time he asked when I want to start tracking her, I just stalled him. I'm sitting on the sidelines for now.. Omoh I weak sad ..... The good, bad and ugly comments are welcomed.

131 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Her First Child Belongs To My Friend! Should I Tell Her Husband? by slickbak(m): 5:59pm On Aug 12, 2022
Very Dread.

Seems like you should mind your business really.

503 Likes 23 Shares

Re: Her First Child Belongs To My Friend! Should I Tell Her Husband? by Mrmakaveli200: 6:01pm On Aug 12, 2022
Really dicey situation. Yahoo guy, simp and a cheating ho0e. I pity the man raising someone else's child and the innocent child too. Just hold on and still observe for now

232 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Her First Child Belongs To My Friend! Should I Tell Her Husband? by Jashub: 6:02pm On Aug 12, 2022
undecided
Re: Her First Child Belongs To My Friend! Should I Tell Her Husband? by Blackdeewhy(m): 6:05pm On Aug 12, 2022
That girl deserves happy life and opportunity to grow with her other siblings.
Let the truth reveal it's self.
If you pursue this, the woman in question may organized for your dismissed. And from your analysis she can afford that.
leave that child alone and let God be the judge.
My one cent

442 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Her First Child Belongs To My Friend! Should I Tell Her Husband? by Truvelisback(m): 6:06pm On Aug 12, 2022
slickbak:
Very Dread.

By mere looking at his long and boring epistle, u will know the dude is only looking for Front Page. Na fake story or a copy and paste story.

83 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Her First Child Belongs To My Friend! Should I Tell Her Husband? by Nobody: 6:11pm On Aug 12, 2022
You want to destroy someone else life because you friend is into cultism and yahoo yahoo, seems like you are jealous of his success.

Some secret are taken to the grave.

The truth of the matter is after you destroy her marriage, her children might likely suffer and you will feed guilt for the rest of your life

147 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Her First Child Belongs To My Friend! Should I Tell Her Husband? by Nonexisting: 6:13pm On Aug 12, 2022
I don't have pity for vaginarians. The evil that they do in their hoe phase will always catch up with them one way or another. If you decide not to tell your guy that you found her, you have failed as a friend you claim to be and make no mistakes about it, he will definitely find his daughter. The olosho can not hide for long. She committed crime against humanity by committing paternity fraud and will never go unpunished.

133 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Her First Child Belongs To My Friend! Should I Tell Her Husband? by TMTR: 6:15pm On Aug 12, 2022
Hmmm, what a dicey situation but look at it this way if your former rommie was your brother,will you sit down and watch while he loses his child to another man , if the girl was your sister,will you want her to lose her marriage by revealing the truth, if the husband was your brother , will you watch him be deceived to raise another man's kid

Phew, so many ifs but in all your loyalty should be to your roomie that's if you see him as a friend.

Loyalty is everything, if you can meet someone that is loyal, don't ever joke with that person cause it can't be bought

72 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Her First Child Belongs To My Friend! Should I Tell Her Husband? by Nonexisting: 6:28pm On Aug 12, 2022
Okonandmary:
You want to destroy someone else life because you friend is into cultism and yahoo yahoo, seems like you are jealous of his success.

The truth of the matter is after you destroy her marriage, her children might likely suffer and you will feed guilt for the rest of your life
What do you mean by destroy someone else's life? So the nigga should leave his child with another man or what? If he irresponsible, why did he hurt when the olosho hanged the pregnancy on another man and why is he looking for the child now after 7years? The secret should be taken to the grave you said? So the other man should continue living with paternity fraud committed against him? Don't make me descend on you now.

88 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Her First Child Belongs To My Friend! Should I Tell Her Husband? by thorpido(m): 6:36pm On Aug 12, 2022
I hope you're not just spinning a story to hit front page.

You should stay out of this!

Let your friend find his way....or

Let the lady confess to her husband..... or

Let the husband wake up and let his intuition work.

I don't know how people just accept a pregnancy as their own.My kind of person,the day I had sex with you I will remember and calculate to your EDD.

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Her First Child Belongs To My Friend! Should I Tell Her Husband? by marlow1962(m): 6:39pm On Aug 12, 2022
Some commenters above me are really senseless.
Will you let another man father your child, if yes then you’re a fool for life.
You don’t deserve to have another child.
Wtf

58 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Her First Child Belongs To My Friend! Should I Tell Her Husband? by Nobody: 6:42pm On Aug 12, 2022
Women... I keep telling guys always trust ur gut feelings, it never lies. Let the idiots call u insecure that's their headache. I can bet that her mumu husband go dey get signals buy him go want form trust and loving. See how them fück the wife reckless and still give her assignment join. Anyways Op u can't conceal it forever. That ur friend is a bad nigga and will get the location sooner or later. Breakfast is inevitable.

I need igbo and shayo abeg. These females are too one kind undecided

49 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Her First Child Belongs To My Friend! Should I Tell Her Husband? by Stallionhorse: 6:54pm On Aug 12, 2022
I didnt Read the story but I know women are wicked and full of evil and I know the op should mind his business..

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Her First Child Belongs To My Friend! Should I Tell Her Husband? by TheCongo2: 6:56pm On Aug 12, 2022
Mrmakaveli200:
Really dicey situation. Yahoo guy, simp and a cheating ho0e. I pity the man raising someone else's child and the innocent child too. Just hold on and still observe for now

There is no such thing as someone else's child when it comes to raising a child. That is his or our child. In Africa we say it takes a village to raise a child. So, your child is my child or our child

In every situation, we should look for the best interest of our children

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Her First Child Belongs To My Friend! Should I Tell Her Husband? by Hamzaaaaaaaa(m): 7:03pm On Aug 12, 2022
OP sir,I think you should just stay out of d issue,the lady in person can do anything to keep her marriage safe even if it's by killing you

47 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Her First Child Belongs To My Friend! Should I Tell Her Husband? by Homeboiy: 7:10pm On Aug 12, 2022
Use this thing cash out

If your guy offer better money
Spill it to him

If the woman offer better money
Lock up the matter.

73 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Her First Child Belongs To My Friend! Should I Tell Her Husband? by tochez24(m): 7:13pm On Aug 12, 2022
So you just want to single handedly destroy a 7yr old girls life just like that....

My parents destroyed mine for almost 30yrs now by not making money instead they decided to marry and make children and volla here I am in this cold world all alone suffering, I'm still struggling to meet ends meet. Please that small girl don't deserve a dishonest life her dad is living!!!!

Nothing good can come from that your guy, I advice you to just cash out from the girls side and die the matter... Tell your guy say u no see them simple!!!

77 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Her First Child Belongs To My Friend! Should I Tell Her Husband? by advanceDNA: 7:22pm On Aug 12, 2022
Blackdeewhy:
If you pursue this, the woman in question may organized for your dismissed. And from your analysis she can afford that.
My one cent

So the real father doesnt deserve access to his child?? Okay ooo

7 Likes

Re: Her First Child Belongs To My Friend! Should I Tell Her Husband? by IsellSmartTvs: 7:24pm On Aug 12, 2022
You want to be in the middle of a family battle ?
The option is urs to choose

17 Likes

Re: Her First Child Belongs To My Friend! Should I Tell Her Husband? by advanceDNA: 7:27pm On Aug 12, 2022
Okonandmary:

She destroyed her own life when she decietfully pushed someone else's child on another man....
dont come here to make her look like the victim becos the truth has caught up with her years of lies....

the real father deserves access to his child..

Why are we like this in this country??

103 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Her First Child Belongs To My Friend! Should I Tell Her Husband? by ExtremeDot: 7:31pm On Aug 12, 2022
Feels like an imaginary story.

5 Likes

Re: Her First Child Belongs To My Friend! Should I Tell Her Husband? by jeromestarks: 7:47pm On Aug 12, 2022
I didn't read your epistle but tell the husband and save his life. Simple.
No carry women in marriage play.

5 Likes

Re: Her First Child Belongs To My Friend! Should I Tell Her Husband? by jeromestarks: 7:54pm On Aug 12, 2022
slickbak:
Very Dread.

And let an innocent man suffer?
And also let the innocent girl grow up with knowing her true father? Why are you wicked like this?

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Her First Child Belongs To My Friend! Should I Tell Her Husband? by Crampyblood(m): 7:55pm On Aug 12, 2022
Who else did not read it all undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Her First Child Belongs To My Friend! Should I Tell Her Husband? by jeromestarks: 7:56pm On Aug 12, 2022
advanceDNA:

She destroyed her own life when she decietfully pushed someone else's child on another man....
dont come here to make her look like the victim becos the truth has caught up with her years of lies....

Correct!
If the Op did not tell his friend what he found, he's a bad friend.
If he didn't tell the innocent oil manager about his evil wife, he's a bad human being.
He too will marry a woman who will pin another man's child on him.

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Her First Child Belongs To My Friend! Should I Tell Her Husband? by Baronthecelebri: 7:57pm On Aug 12, 2022
God bless you
Nonexisting:
I don't have pity for vaginarians. The evil that they do in their hoe phase will always catch up with them one way or another. If you decide not to tell your guy that you found her, you have failed as a friend you claim to be and make no mistakes about it, he will definitely find his daughter. The olosho can not hide for long. She committed crime against humanity by committing paternity fraud and will never go unpunished.

6 Likes

Re: Her First Child Belongs To My Friend! Should I Tell Her Husband? by jeromestarks: 8:01pm On Aug 12, 2022
The girl deserve to know her father.
Your friend deserve to know his daughter (responsible or not, she belongs to him).
The oil guy deserve to know the truth. If she's a good girl, she would have told him before she married him.

If the story is true and you didn't expose the evil going on between the girl and her mother, you will fall in the shoes of the oil man and your wife will kill you just before you find out the truth. At that time you will be around 47years old and you will die in the hands of a woman who wants to eat her cake and have it.

You even collect your friend's money and you don't want to tell him the truth?

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Her First Child Belongs To My Friend! Should I Tell Her Husband? by Baronthecelebri: 8:02pm On Aug 12, 2022
Don't mind that fool
advanceDNA:

4 Likes

Re: Her First Child Belongs To My Friend! Should I Tell Her Husband? by jeromestarks: 8:03pm On Aug 12, 2022
Blackdeewhy:
My one cent
You're stupid!

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Her First Child Belongs To My Friend! Should I Tell Her Husband? by bummyla(m): 8:21pm On Aug 12, 2022
Oga you sound like a blackmailer!

20 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Couple Cruise On Boat As They Give Their Pre-wedding Photos A Village Theme / We Met On Facebook. We're Getting Married Next Month. Love Is Beautiful! / Man Saw His Girlfriend With Another Man After Lying That She is Traveling Home.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.