Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,629 members, 7,801,819 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:32 AM

Public Attack Human Eaters In Lagos [photo Inside] - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Public Attack Human Eaters In Lagos [photo Inside] (14044 Views)

Human Eaters In Lagos Stripped Naked By Angry Mob; Almost Set Ablaze / Public Attack "human Eaters" In Lagos [photo Inside] / Public Attack Human Eaters In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Public Attack Human Eaters In Lagos [photo Inside] by leyopumpin(m): 5:10pm On Aug 04, 2011
There was drama yesterday when an angry mob stripped naked two men, Alaba Abiodun and Samuel, who were allegedly eating human flesh,but they were lucky as the timely arrival of policemen who saved them from being set ablaze.

Read More: http://naijagossiplevel..com/2011/08/human-eaters-in-lagos.html
Re: Public Attack Human Eaters In Lagos [photo Inside] by NegroNtns(m): 5:20pm On Aug 04, 2011
How is it police always show up on time to rescue someone from people exacting justice but never on time to rescue victims of rape or robbery or murder?

3 Likes

Re: Public Attack Human Eaters In Lagos [photo Inside] by homerac7: 5:48pm On Aug 04, 2011
Hmmm, I see d tribal hawks settling here soon. cry cry
Re: Public Attack Human Eaters In Lagos [photo Inside] by saintneo(m): 5:59pm On Aug 04, 2011
Negro_Ntns:

How is it police always show up on time to rescue someone from people exacting justice but never on time to rescue victims of violation or robbery or murder?
You never read the entire article before handing in your judgement. You should commend the police for their timely intervention, the men were deemed innocent of the crime (cannibalism).

leyopumpin:

There was drama yesterday when an angry mob stripped Unclad two men, Alaba Abiodun and Samuel, who were allegedly eating human flesh,but they were lucky as the timely arrival of policemen who saved them from being set ablaze.

Read More: http://naijagossiplevel..com/2011/08/human-eaters-in-lagos.html
@OP I wonder if you read this article through and before posting . . . . . angry angry angry angry

homerac7:

Hmmm, I see d tribal hawks settling here soon. cry cry
And you are . . . . ? Ignorant people just commenting unnecessarily without reading the entire article.

Future comments . . . . It's over the peeps were not cannibals, it was just some busy-body seeking to classify poor men as human eater.
Re: Public Attack Human Eaters In Lagos [photo Inside] by abadaba(m): 6:20pm On Aug 04, 2011
wink
Re: Public Attack Human Eaters In Lagos [photo Inside] by aljharem3: 6:23pm On Aug 04, 2011
abadaba:

How I wish the police did not intervene. The police should not allow this sort of human beings stay in this earth.

but they were not cannibals as the report suggested

undecided it was cow meat not human

did you read the articule wink smiley
Re: Public Attack Human Eaters In Lagos [photo Inside] by abadaba(m): 6:27pm On Aug 04, 2011
alj_harem:

but they were not cannibals as the report suggested

undecided it was cow meat not human

did you read the articule wink smiley
I like Nigerian police.
Re: Public Attack Human Eaters In Lagos [photo Inside] by Roland17(m): 6:36pm On Aug 04, 2011
@leyopumpin

Do u know how many more lashes u have tattooed on the skin of those 2 innocent youths by not reading the story properly before posting it on NL? you have joined the ignorant mob to falsely accuse innocent and poor youths of eating human meat, i would not be surprised but would be utterly disappointed if u r a graduate or an undergraduate. this is one of the many issues i have with Nairaland and its moderators, posts are not investigated before they grace the front page.
Re: Public Attack Human Eaters In Lagos [photo Inside] by mazaje(m): 6:41pm On Aug 04, 2011
The tittle of this thread is VERY misleading and false. . . .From the link it says that "After intensive questioning, the policemen were convinced that the suspects were mistaken for human parts eaters and sellers by the mob. They were later released.

Speaking with P.M.NEWS on the incident, a police officer who preferred anonymity advised the public to investigate suspected criminals before taking any action."

If not for the timely intervention of the police they guys would have been burnt alive. . . .Why are Nigerians so stupi.d and crazy?. . . . .
Re: Public Attack Human Eaters In Lagos [photo Inside] by jumobi1(m): 6:41pm On Aug 04, 2011
See how bastard idle scumbags want to kill two innocent people without evidence. If the fockhead police had sense, they would have arrested the mob and charged them with attempted murder or intent to kill.
Re: Public Attack Human Eaters In Lagos [photo Inside] by mazaje(m): 6:43pm On Aug 04, 2011
jumobi1:

See how bastard idle scumbags want to kill two innocent people without evidence. If the fockhead police had sense, they would have arrested the mob and charged them with attempted murder or intent to kill.

I wonder why they didnt arrest the bastard animals for attempted murder. . . .
Re: Public Attack Human Eaters In Lagos [photo Inside] by tpia5: 6:43pm On Aug 04, 2011
it seems to me all these lynchings are being orchestrated- possibly by the same set of people.
Re: Public Attack Human Eaters In Lagos [photo Inside] by jawjaw1: 6:48pm On Aug 04, 2011
The police is your friend! tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Public Attack Human Eaters In Lagos [photo Inside] by Fhemmmy: 6:48pm On Aug 04, 2011
I guess they will be suing soon, cos they were beaten, humiliated and assaulted . . . . . so someone would have to pay for all that
Re: Public Attack Human Eaters In Lagos [photo Inside] by tpia5: 6:50pm On Aug 04, 2011
no need to sue anywhere- the police should just do their jobs and arrest the perpetrators of mob action.

dont we complain at lynchings in the north?

is it ok when southerners do it?
Re: Public Attack Human Eaters In Lagos [photo Inside] by olempe(m): 6:51pm On Aug 04, 2011
Don't blame those who comment ealier on alone, but blame the stupid poster who only posted the first pargraph and a misleading headline.

He is only seeking trafic to his blog.

*idiota*
Re: Public Attack Human Eaters In Lagos [photo Inside] by Godmother(f): 6:52pm On Aug 04, 2011
Some jobless Nigerians can be annoyingly overzealous at times! angry angry
Those poor guys would have been killed for nothing
Re: Public Attack Human Eaters In Lagos [photo Inside] by aukasa: 7:02pm On Aug 04, 2011
Good work there  by the police we should never encourage extra-judicial killings by anybody; police or other law enforcement agents or other members of the public, no matter how we distrust our law enforcement agents(police and Judiciary) or how corrupt  or slow we think they are in arriving at justice.
These innocent souls would have been set ablaze  for no reason other than mere rumour for which the possibility of a  a set-up cannot be ruled out;These practice is becoming a daily occurrence in the south so many of them are not reported should  and it should not be encouraged. I recently watched a horrible video on face book of a young man who was beaten and burnt alive until he died ; this occurred   in Lagos. Unfortunately some people on this forum who are supposed to be educated will be quick to condemn all northerners if this act were to  have been done in the north; let all Nigerian bigots always check their conscience before condemning other parts of the country.
Re: Public Attack Human Eaters In Lagos [photo Inside] by ak47mann(m): 7:15pm On Aug 04, 2011
hehehehehehehehehehehehehehe so Yoruba too love meat they love AMALA,EWEDU,RAMB SUYA,GOAT SUYA,CHICKEN SUYA,KINGS HEART SUYA,BEEF SUYA, HUMAN SUYA tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Public Attack Human Eaters In Lagos [photo Inside] by Texther(m): 7:25pm On Aug 04, 2011
Cant see d pictures.
Re: Public Attack Human Eaters In Lagos [photo Inside] by omaojo1: 7:29pm On Aug 04, 2011
Every day u wake up, pray for protection against innocent implication.

This life, you keep learning different things every day.

God's mercies found these ones right.
Re: Public Attack Human Eaters In Lagos [photo Inside] by omaojo1: 7:30pm On Aug 04, 2011
Texther:

Cant see d pictures.
Scroll down.
Re: Public Attack Human Eaters In Lagos [photo Inside] by Nobody: 7:31pm On Aug 04, 2011
Lame country with bunch of ignorant fools. Human meat my assss
Re: Public Attack Human Eaters In Lagos [photo Inside] by Nobody: 7:32pm On Aug 04, 2011
@ ak47idiota
I think your brain was sauteed and fed to the cannibals in Isiala-ngwa. If a cow was able to talk it would probably make more sense than you ( actually a cow does make more sense than you cos it doesn't spew rubbish )
Re: Public Attack Human Eaters In Lagos [photo Inside] by Nobody: 7:34pm On Aug 04, 2011
ak47mann:

hehehehehehehehehehehehehehe so Yoruba too love meat they love AMALA,EWEDU,RAMB SUYA,GOAT SUYA,CHICKEN SUYA,KINGS HEART SUYA,BEEF SUYA, HUMAN SUYA tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

The guys were later freed when it was confirmed that it was cow meat.Horrible crimes in lagos are always committed bi ibos !
Re: Public Attack Human Eaters In Lagos [photo Inside] by Nobody: 7:36pm On Aug 04, 2011
jungle city. other than sectarian violence, this stuff wont happen in the north. the southwest is high on the list when it comes to mob lynching.
Re: Public Attack Human Eaters In Lagos [photo Inside] by tpia5: 7:39pm On Aug 04, 2011
omaojo1:

Every day u wake up, pray for protection against innocent implication.

This life, you keep learning different things every day.

God's mercies found these ones right.

i tell you. undecided

later the descendants of these evildoers, as well as the evildoers themselves and their accomplices, will wonder why their lives are haywire.
Re: Public Attack Human Eaters In Lagos [photo Inside] by udezue(m): 7:48pm On Aug 04, 2011
Mad animals.
Re: Public Attack Human Eaters In Lagos [photo Inside] by MMM2(m): 7:52pm On Aug 04, 2011
see meat angry
Re: Public Attack Human Eaters In Lagos [photo Inside] by dayokanu(m): 7:55pm On Aug 04, 2011
Hoax
Re: Public Attack Human Eaters In Lagos [photo Inside] by geosegun(m): 8:04pm On Aug 04, 2011
They were so unlucky!!! e ya.
Re: Public Attack Human Eaters In Lagos [photo Inside] by atasteve: 8:05pm On Aug 04, 2011
God safe us

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Four Nigerians Arrested For Drugs In South Africa / Murder: PDP Candidate, 36 Others Detained In Ebonyi / How To Deal With Sexual Assault And Rape (for Victim And Their Partners/family)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.