Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,579 members, 7,801,666 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 07:44 PM

My Friends Wife Wants To Put Me In Trouble - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Friends Wife Wants To Put Me In Trouble (59400 Views)

My Friends Wife Is Entering My Eyes, Please Help! / My friends wife Is entering my eyes, Please Help! / I Am Tempted To Date My Friends Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Friends Wife Wants To Put Me In Trouble by harmargedon: 12:56pm On Aug 13, 2022
cool
Re: My Friends Wife Wants To Put Me In Trouble by omowolewa: 12:59pm On Aug 13, 2022
Walk in to the troubles then now
Re: My Friends Wife Wants To Put Me In Trouble by fantastic1: 12:59pm On Aug 13, 2022
Please explain to your friend why you did it. Just give him the benefit of a doubt that he wasn’t aware.
Put yourself in your friend’s shoe.
Re: My Friends Wife Wants To Put Me In Trouble by casualobserver: 12:59pm On Aug 13, 2022
Y
Re: My Friends Wife Wants To Put Me In Trouble by Aarenasbaba(m): 1:01pm On Aug 13, 2022
Don't mind ur friend, he is just trying to play plain.... If not he should have sent back the money

1 Like

Re: My Friends Wife Wants To Put Me In Trouble by gracealonev: 1:01pm On Aug 13, 2022
Qtrpst4:
You dont mean it

Name calling would definitely start once....
Re: My Friends Wife Wants To Put Me In Trouble by Goldbw122(m): 1:03pm On Aug 13, 2022
deavicky:
I was minding my business in my office trying to get out of tedious drawing I was doing, suddenly my phone rang. I checked, it was an unknown number so I ignored the call and continued with my work. The phone rang again I still did not pick. About 15 minutes later a text came from the same number that she is Mr X (my friend) wife that if I'm free I should call her back.

Immediately I had to call back.
She picked and start by apologising for calling but she couldn't just help it. That they are very broke at the moment even their little baby food is finished and no money to buy it that she had asked her husband to call me but he said he doesn't want bother me. She just had to take my number from his phone to secretly call me. She said I should send them any amount I can and I should please not let her husband know she called me that I can also send the money to his account.

I was not having much at that time so I sent 20k to his account only for my friend to call me later to thank me and also indirectly warn me not ever listen to such call from his wife.

My concern here is, why is that the same person that asked me not to tell her husband be the same person to tell her husband or is she trying to cause problem between us?
You have a good heart but don't be too kind cuz it might hurt you sometimes.

1 Like

Re: My Friends Wife Wants To Put Me In Trouble by sadaxxx: 1:04pm On Aug 13, 2022
Bro you've helped them, don't over think it. It's a trying period for many families and many don't even have where they can turn to. Well done!
Re: My Friends Wife Wants To Put Me In Trouble by diggindeep: 1:04pm On Aug 13, 2022
deavicky:
I was minding my business in my office trying to get out of tedious drawing I was doing, suddenly my phone rang. I checked, it was an unknown number so I ignored the call and continued with my work. The phone rang again I still did not pick. About 15 minutes later a text came from the same number that she is Mr X (my friend) wife that if I'm free I should call her back.

She picked and start by apologising for calling but she couldn't just help it. That they are very broke at the moment even their little baby food is finished and no money to buy it that she had asked her husband to call me but he said he doesn't want bother me. She just had to take my number from his phone to secretly call me. She said I should send them any amount I can and I should please not let her husband know she called me that I can also send the money to his account.

I was not having much at that time so I sent 20k to his account only for my friend to call me later to thank me and also indirectly warn me not ever listen to such call from his wife.

My concern here is, why is that the same person that asked me not to tell her husband be the same person to tell her husband or is she trying to cause problem between us?

It is called indirect kick.

1 Like

Re: My Friends Wife Wants To Put Me In Trouble by Shedrill(m): 1:05pm On Aug 13, 2022
deavicky:

Bro don't reflect too much on this else you will mistake an ant hill for a mountain.

2 Likes

Re: My Friends Wife Wants To Put Me In Trouble by Gkay1(m): 1:05pm On Aug 13, 2022
Hgfd
Re: My Friends Wife Wants To Put Me In Trouble by Tegabadguy(m): 1:07pm On Aug 13, 2022
deavicky:

guy you know wise...this one na plan work grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: My Friends Wife Wants To Put Me In Trouble by sayso: 1:07pm On Aug 13, 2022
deavicky:

No they were really having difficulty st home, she forced the call and to show she has nothing in her mind asked you to send the money to your friends account. That is panick mode from the couple.

1 Like

Re: My Friends Wife Wants To Put Me In Trouble by jaxxy(m): 1:08pm On Aug 13, 2022
if ur friend is happy u sent him money he should send it back na. which one is all the long talk and confusion? undecided
Re: My Friends Wife Wants To Put Me In Trouble by Exceed15: 1:09pm On Aug 13, 2022
You are a good friend but please becareful next time.
Re: My Friends Wife Wants To Put Me In Trouble by Gkay1(m): 1:09pm On Aug 13, 2022
DonBenny77:
She had to explain why he recieved the money. Not really a collaboration thing.
Some women no sabi respect their husband they beg every tom, dick and harry for money. Even on Facebook.
Next time tell her to ask her husband to ask for money instead. It's her husband that is your friend not her.

I m not sure that u have gone through the message.
Re: My Friends Wife Wants To Put Me In Trouble by Nobody: 1:09pm On Aug 13, 2022
deavicky:

That's how women behave -- and many men behave the same way too. The man has thanked you and told you to backoff. You should.
Re: My Friends Wife Wants To Put Me In Trouble by Kobicove(m): 1:12pm On Aug 13, 2022
ahnie:
She planned it with her husband issa colabo thingy.

No modified...I still insist that it's a colabo remix because,the husband was too ashamed to asked you directly for help(men ego)
So he bowed to pressure from his wife and asked her to call you herself.
So simply put,the husby was in the know that the wife called you for help.

You must be speaking from experience grin
Re: My Friends Wife Wants To Put Me In Trouble by melody91: 1:12pm On Aug 13, 2022
SeeMeForLAPTOP:
immediately that your friend called, you should have said you borrowed her the money so that they will work towards paying back. that will also dissuade them from such calls
shutup.. op complained to u he no fit dash Dem? Useless stingy rat lipsrsealed

1 Share

Re: My Friends Wife Wants To Put Me In Trouble by Fiscus105(m): 1:13pm On Aug 13, 2022
U urself u re not totally faithful.

U should free to ur friend far more than his wife.

If it was me, for her to even saying I shouldn't let her husband (my friend), that is main reason I would not send it.
Re: My Friends Wife Wants To Put Me In Trouble by BRATISLAVA: 1:13pm On Aug 13, 2022
The paid fiction is back.
Re: My Friends Wife Wants To Put Me In Trouble by Kobicove(m): 1:13pm On Aug 13, 2022
sayso:
No they were really having difficulty st home, she forced the call and to show she has nothing in her mind asked you to send the money to your friends account. That is panick mode from the couple.

I think this is the best explanation
Re: My Friends Wife Wants To Put Me In Trouble by Nobody: 1:13pm On Aug 13, 2022
ahnie:

No modified...I still insist that it's a colabo remix because,the husband was too ashamed to asked you directly for help(men ego)

QED
Re: My Friends Wife Wants To Put Me In Trouble by Nobody: 1:15pm On Aug 13, 2022
ahnie:

Make duodenal ulcer no come kill you o!

https://twitter.com/DeeOneAyekooto/status/1558350186711339008?t=f477C8NtKrIk-tTPioPPjg&s=09

Re: My Friends Wife Wants To Put Me In Trouble by SmartyPants(m): 1:16pm On Aug 13, 2022
deavicky:

I dont understand.

You sent the money to his account...why are you surprised that he knows his wife asked?

Clearly he and his wife discussed asking you. He overruled her and then suddenly you sent money.

Dont you think a mature man can put two together and realise it was his wife that still asked?

2 Likes

Re: My Friends Wife Wants To Put Me In Trouble by lomprico(m): 1:17pm On Aug 13, 2022
deavicky:

Na your friend run the show. Leave that thing.
Re: My Friends Wife Wants To Put Me In Trouble by Maforgreats(m): 1:17pm On Aug 13, 2022
You were not having much at that time so u sent 20k, pls can I kidnap you?
Re: My Friends Wife Wants To Put Me In Trouble by melody91: 1:18pm On Aug 13, 2022
Goldbw122:

You have a good heart but don't be too kind cuz it might hurt you sometimes.
wetin concern u, na ur 20k ? undecided I hate it when ppl like u try to implant evil in people's mind....

2 Likes

Re: My Friends Wife Wants To Put Me In Trouble by phemmyfour: 1:20pm On Aug 13, 2022
ahnie:

Seconded

How he referred to it as "trouble" is what I don't understand.

He should just mind his biz going forward
Re: My Friends Wife Wants To Put Me In Trouble by alizma: 1:20pm On Aug 13, 2022
deavicky:

She didn't tell the husband but your friend is smart to know that his wife must have called you. You self for use guy man style, call your guy make him come buy you drink in the evening, then him go tell you say ground no level then you for tell am say make him show any how, any how say the bill go be on you. Then when una finish, you for give am 20k say make e take hold body, say e get how small money take fall in for your hand for office. With that, your guy for reach house go they dance say miracle don happen but this one wey you do be say I'm woman just dey push am make him call you, then after some minutes, guy man just received alert just like that. If him no decode I for know say na dull guy you dey move with.
Just call your guy make you tell am say make him blood

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"You Turn Me On" - Kenyan Lady Tells Kenyan Senator, See His Reply (photos) / How To Know If A Girl Likes You – Ladies Deepest Secrets Revealed / Lady Destroyed Everything In Her Husband’s Shop Because He Cheated On Her(Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.