Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,405 members, 7,808,446 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:02 PM

International Youth Day: I Take Very Strong Exception To The ASSU Strike - Atiku - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / International Youth Day: I Take Very Strong Exception To The ASSU Strike - Atiku (6360 Views)

Anybody With The Last Name Vivor Has A Very Strong Lagos Pedigree - Reno Omokri / Elections , Immorality And The Assu Strike / International Youth Day: Tinubu Celebrates Young People In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

International Youth Day: I Take Very Strong Exception To The ASSU Strike - Atiku by Gistsme1(m): 9:28pm On Aug 12, 2022
Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VvVBALmQDG0

The Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) presidential candidate Atiku Abubakar has decried the prolonged strike by the Academic Staff Union of Universities (ASUU), boasting that such can not happen under his watch.

Speaking at the commemoration of this year’s International youth Day in Abuja on Friday, Atiku said his father did not want him to go to school, but he was able to embrace education up till university level.

Atiku said the most important and fundamental rights of any youth is education, saying “I take very strong exception to the strike by ASUU and the inability of the government to resolve that crisis. It will never happen under a PDP government or under my administration when I am elected.”

Atiku, who said he was an investor in the education sector, added that it is the responsibility of any responsible government to make sure that right is given to every Nigerian every youth in this country.
https://dailytrust.com/ASUU-strike-such-cant-happen-under-my-watch-says-atiku

https://twitter.com/atiku/status/1558177979108401152?t=-FpxxIp7xnUOooLp-6AF1Q&s=19

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: International Youth Day: I Take Very Strong Exception To The ASSU Strike - Atiku by DeLaRue: 9:32pm On Aug 12, 2022
You have your own university. So?

What are your ideas for resolving the problems with ASUU.

12 Likes

Re: International Youth Day: I Take Very Strong Exception To The ASSU Strike - Atiku by specialmati(m): 10:39pm On Aug 12, 2022
grin grin grin grin grin grin Atiku try get some rest.since 1992 you still want to become president in 2023 nawaah ooh.and this year you over bribed delegates chai you want to recover it by fire with force.well its left for Nigerians to decide

3 Likes

Re: International Youth Day: I Take Very Strong Exception To The ASSU Strike - Atiku by inoki247: 7:43am On Aug 13, 2022
You people shuld getat like una no get issues with ASUU during una tenure nd dat one wey people dey hype online too get issue with ASUU during him time for him state....

I dey sure if any of the 3 contestant enta dey will also av issue with ASUU.....

Now all of dem dey act like magician....

12 Likes

Re: International Youth Day: I Take Very Strong Exception To The ASSU Strike - Atiku by slawomir: 7:43am On Aug 13, 2022
Damnnn niggarrrr

Peter obi my niggarrrr

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: International Youth Day: I Take Very Strong Exception To The ASSU Strike - Atiku by KEVIND: 7:43am On Aug 13, 2022
Rev Fr. Kelvin Ugwu Replies Adeyanju Deji for betting On Peter Obi
They have gathered to bet, not about Liverpool or Manchester matches, not even about the next country that will win the world cup, but it is about something very sensitive, something that will affect everyone, and especially the future of their kids.

The psychology behind this bet is to create a defeatist mindset in you so that you will start feeling your efforts will amount to nothing, and most especially, to make it look like this election is about Obi winning or losing. No, it has never been about Obi, rather it is about Nigeria losing or winning.

A win or a loss is not a favour to the different political candidates contesting. All the major candidates have got what it takes to be very comfortable until they die. They can literally afford anything they want. But you and I will still be the big losers. . . with no schools to attend because schools are on strike, no job, kidnapping and killing everywhere, and everyone struggling to fly out to other countries.

So, I imagine that if ever Obi loses, there will be celebration amongst these folks betting. Interestingly, while they celebrate, Obi will return happily to his multimillion naira businesses while those celebrating will return to their trenches as they look for generators to charge their phones to tweet "I told you that Obi has no structure."

What a shame!
https://www.nairaland.com/7278650/rev-fr-kelvin-ugwu-replies

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: International Youth Day: I Take Very Strong Exception To The ASSU Strike - Atiku by justi40(m): 7:43am On Aug 13, 2022
Atiku understand governance, and so compose with his speech and words anytime

3 Likes

Re: International Youth Day: I Take Very Strong Exception To The ASSU Strike - Atiku by FuckSilly: 7:43am On Aug 13, 2022
Athiefkū mad man
This is the man most Ipob jew pigs and terrorists were supporting in 2015 and 2019 after they gave up on BIAFRAŪD. USELESS PEOPLE.

Athiefkū can never be the president of this country, same as Obī.
Athiefkū is part of the problem, the man whom him and is boss stole 16 billion dollars power project money. Till now we still dey suffer for electricity because of this old fool.

2 Likes

Re: International Youth Day: I Take Very Strong Exception To The ASSU Strike - Atiku by Realtalk20: 7:43am On Aug 13, 2022
We believe you.

Northerners remember the message below

Re: International Youth Day: I Take Very Strong Exception To The ASSU Strike - Atiku by AmGreat1234: 7:43am On Aug 13, 2022
They're all looking for loopholes to use as campaign promises.
I'm a passionate Obedient.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: International Youth Day: I Take Very Strong Exception To The ASSU Strike - Atiku by fernandoc(m): 7:44am On Aug 13, 2022
Talk is cheap when you're not at the helm of affairs. Shey body don cool PYO now?
Re: International Youth Day: I Take Very Strong Exception To The ASSU Strike - Atiku by albieri: 7:44am On Aug 13, 2022
YOUR BUSINESS YOUR ASSET

In Africa, up to 70 percent of people who regard themselves as ‘entrepreneurs’ do not own a registered business.

How can anyone say they own a business when it doesn’t really and legally exist?.
How can your prospects trust you when their is no evidence of your business being legal.

NOTE IF YOU DON'T REGISTER NOW!!: The government will look at you as an irresponsible person when issues comes up.
The bank will stand against you when issues comes up.
So be on the safer side today!

BENEFITS OF REGISTERING NOW!!

1. Easy access to loans and especially government grants
2. Save your business name.
3. It protects your identity
4. You can seek finance
5. It makes you look professional
6. You can separate your personal bank account
7. It provide continuity
8. It protect your personal liabilities
9. Your business or company becomes legit
10. Access to government contracts
11. It easier to obtain visa to travel for business

ALSO GET QUALITY LOGO DESIGNS AND OTHER BUSINESS DESIGNS TO GIVE YOUR BUSINESS A COMPLETE PROFESSIONAL CLASS, AT DISCOUNT PRICE

Connect with us now!!

09 042 88 9 0 92

Re: International Youth Day: I Take Very Strong Exception To The ASSU Strike - Atiku by butterfly777(m): 7:44am On Aug 13, 2022
Don't worry. Obi is coming.
Re: International Youth Day: I Take Very Strong Exception To The ASSU Strike - Atiku by kenzysmith: 7:44am On Aug 13, 2022
Atiku just want to answer the name president he promised he will do just a term which is how it should be every 4yrs will should be changing it after atiku 4yr. Obi should go the next four years
Re: International Youth Day: I Take Very Strong Exception To The ASSU Strike - Atiku by JAMO84: 7:44am On Aug 13, 2022
Same person that established a private University while ASUU was on strike

16 Likes

Re: International Youth Day: I Take Very Strong Exception To The ASSU Strike - Atiku by Hoodvillex7: 7:45am On Aug 13, 2022
This fellas!!!
Re: International Youth Day: I Take Very Strong Exception To The ASSU Strike - Atiku by Demariz(m): 7:45am On Aug 13, 2022
Promises no dey lack for their mouth.
Re: International Youth Day: I Take Very Strong Exception To The ASSU Strike - Atiku by Benjaniblinks(m): 7:45am On Aug 13, 2022
Crook
Re: International Youth Day: I Take Very Strong Exception To The ASSU Strike - Atiku by DropsMic(m): 7:45am On Aug 13, 2022
Lol
Re: International Youth Day: I Take Very Strong Exception To The ASSU Strike - Atiku by Xbaxxgga6x: 7:46am On Aug 13, 2022
Ok

Re: International Youth Day: I Take Very Strong Exception To The ASSU Strike - Atiku by MrRobot: 7:46am On Aug 13, 2022
When have these guys ever celebrated youth day. All of a sudden they remember youths exit in Nigeria?
Re: International Youth Day: I Take Very Strong Exception To The ASSU Strike - Atiku by Masterito(m): 7:46am On Aug 13, 2022
Very simple, just priotize education. Instead of buying keeps, spend on education.
DeLaRue:
You have your own university. So?

What are your ideas for resolving the problems with ASUU.

Re: International Youth Day: I Take Very Strong Exception To The ASSU Strike - Atiku by justice212: 7:47am On Aug 13, 2022
Na like this e day take start. Nothing Usless Buhari no tell us now na shege we take our eyes see. Atiku e no go work just rest
Re: International Youth Day: I Take Very Strong Exception To The ASSU Strike - Atiku by Throwback: 7:47am On Aug 13, 2022
I am sure that even the unfulfilled 2001 FG agreement with ASUU when you were Vice President, is part of the reasons for this current strike.

17 Likes

Re: International Youth Day: I Take Very Strong Exception To The ASSU Strike - Atiku by DrAkpamudehe: 7:47am On Aug 13, 2022
specialmati:
grin grin grin grin grin grin Atiku try get some rest.since 1992 you still want to become president in 2023 nawaah ooh.and this year you over bribed delegates chai you want to recover it by fire with force.well its left for Nigerians to decide

Pls shut the fvrck up. This is stale

1 Like 1 Share

Re: International Youth Day: I Take Very Strong Exception To The ASSU Strike - Atiku by Fuckingmallam45(m): 7:48am On Aug 13, 2022
What's ASSU?

1 Like

Re: International Youth Day: I Take Very Strong Exception To The ASSU Strike - Atiku by malikombi(m): 7:49am On Aug 13, 2022
Taking advantage of the situation to make vain promises. Even Buhari says and promises heaven and earth but eventually, this is what we got

1 Like

Re: International Youth Day: I Take Very Strong Exception To The ASSU Strike - Atiku by IMASTEX: 7:53am On Aug 13, 2022
The billions came from custom official salary before increasing the billions again from the salary as vice president. No doubt you have invested billions in education.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Umaru Yar'adua: My Election Not Free And Fair / Asiwaju Bola Tinubu's Uncouth Speech @ Aregbesola's Inauguration. / Great Riot Breaks Out In Lekki, Hausas And Yorubas At War (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.