Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,835 members, 7,798,808 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 10:45 AM

When She Says You Have A Small Penls - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When She Says You Have A Small Penls (4205 Views)

When She Says You Have A Big Penis, But Don’t Know How To Use It! / 'Taking Care Of The Vagina Is Not A Small Business' - Lady Says, Man Replies / Lady In Tears As She Says No To Her Boyfriend In Public Despite The Cameras(Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

When She Says You Have A Small Penls by PericomaNwankwo: 9:41pm On Aug 12, 2022
Lol � girls will resort to cockshaming when you bare their irrational manipulation. It's cheap and lowly, penis size is genetic so you can't blame a man for the size of their penis. It's like shaming someone for their height or shaming a woman for having a big vagina (even though vagina is naturally meant to be bigger than penis).

Anyway, why do girls try to cockshame a man even when the subject is not sexual? Do they think that the usefulness, manliness, value or worth of a man is dependent on the cock size?? (As in, the bigger the cock, the manlier the man) This shows how lowly their brain works.

Now, it got me wondering the size of the penis that impregnated their mother?

7 Likes

Re: When She Says You Have A Small Penls by gift2xl: 9:45pm On Aug 12, 2022
This Ned + nwankwo ppl again.

3 Likes

Re: When She Says You Have A Small Penls by PericomaNwankwo: 9:56pm On Aug 12, 2022
gift2xl:
This Ned + nwankwo ppl again.

You better shut up and get your wretched life together if you don't know what to comment. Let that finger you used in typing Nwankwo no break. Phool

7 Likes

Re: When She Says You Have A Small Penls by gift2xl: 10:19pm On Aug 12, 2022
PericomaNwankwo:

You better shut up and get your wretched life together if you don't know what to comment. Let that finger you used in typing Nwankwo no break. Phool

Why are you pained.

6 Likes

Re: When She Says You Have A Small Penls by pussyeater(m): 11:50pm On Aug 12, 2022
gift2xl:

Why are you pained.
Because he has a small penis grin

8 Likes

Re: When She Says You Have A Small Penls by PericomaNwankwo: 5:04am On Aug 13, 2022
pussyeater:

grin grin pussyeater, sounds like your pen.is is smaller because if it were any useful, you won't be eating p ussy grin grin

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: When She Says You Have A Small Penls by PericomaNwankwo: 5:05am On Aug 13, 2022
pussyeater:

This post is for simps like you that don't know how to handle a woman. Just comforting you
Re: When She Says You Have A Small Penls by Danisaint112(m): 5:15am On Aug 13, 2022
PericomaNwankwo:
Lol � girls will resort to cockshaming when you bare their irrational manipulation. It's cheap and lowly, penis size is genetic so you can't blame a man for the size of their penis. It's like shaming someone for their height or shaming a woman for having a big vagina (even though vagina is naturally meant to be bigger than penis).

Anyway, why do girls try to cockshame a man even when the subject is not sexual? Do they think that the value or worth of a man is determined by his cocksize??

When any girl tells you, you have a small penis, you let her know that it's not your fault that her Pussy has been over stretched/widened by several men. undecided
I think that would end that statement from her forever.

10 Likes

Re: When She Says You Have A Small Penls by jeromestarks: 7:15am On Aug 13, 2022
PericomaNwankwo:

Anyway, why do girls try to cockshame a man even when the subject is not sexual? Do they think that the value or worth of a man is determined by his cocksize??

I was bathing in my compound one day when this girl walked in without knocking at the gate. She saw me and turned away. I confidently continued bathing while I asked her what's up.
She said she came looking for phone charger. I told I don't have and she walked away.
Days later, we met on the street and she told me that she was sorry for seeing my pen!s. I said no problem. Then she told her friend that it was big. (I actually have average size d!ck). The friend smiled and gave me a sweet look.
As a Sharp guy who doesn't want random sex, I quickly told her " no o. My D is actually small, she's lying"
To my greatest surprise, the friend said " small is even better. Those big ones are problem".

6 Likes

Re: When She Says You Have A Small Penls by gift2xl: 9:46am On Aug 13, 2022
pussyeater:

grin

2 Likes

Re: When She Says You Have A Small Penls by blinking001(m): 9:57am On Aug 13, 2022
Danisaint112:

When any girl tells you, you have a small penis, you let her know that it's not your fault that her Pussy has been over stretched/widened by several men. undecided
I think that would end that statement from her forever.
Exactly

1 Like

Re: When She Says You Have A Small Penls by blinking001(m): 10:01am On Aug 13, 2022
jeromestarks:

I was bathing in my compound one day when this girl walked in without knocking at the gate. She saw me and turned away. I confidently continued bathing while I asked her what's up.
She said she came looking for phone charger. I told I don't have and she walked away.
Days later, we met on the street and she told me that she was sorry for seeing my pen!s. I said no problem. Then she told her friend that it was big. (I actually have average size d!ck). The friend smiled and gave me a sweet look.
As a Sharp guy who doesn't want random sex, I quickly told her " no o. My D is actually small, she's lying"
To my greatest surprise, the friend said " small is even better. Those big ones are problem".
She lied to you.
Re: When She Says You Have A Small Penls by OriginalZombiE: 10:08am On Aug 13, 2022
Women do this when a guy offends them

They Bleep you, then if you dump them, they'll remember you have small dick grin

Tonto dike is a good example.

It's petty and dumb.

Btw, it is the mother that determines the size of a man's penis.

So in the end, women are still to blame for men with small penis

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When She Says You Have A Small Penls by PericomaNwankwo: 10:11am On Aug 13, 2022
OriginalZombiE:
Women do this when a guy offends them

They Bleep you, then if you dump them, they'll remember you have small dick grin

Tonto dike is a good example.

It's petty and dumb.

Btw, it is the mother that determines the size of a man's penis.

So in the end, women are still to blame for men with small penis

Well said!!! It's always scorned and pained women that resort to cockshaming. I wonder why they think shaming a guys cock will affect his life in anyway. grin grin

If you still have big dick they'll say you don't know how to use it grin

3 Likes

Re: When She Says You Have A Small Penls by ngbedesamuel(m): 10:21am On Aug 13, 2022
This contemporary world of women are so obsessed with cock size that I am beginning to wonder if that is in any way a criteria....

And this begs the question, are thus set of women different from our mothers or its just a mental irb.. am pretty sure that if the size of their boobs which they literally didn't make is used to bodyshame dem , na dem go vex pass

Average penis size when erect na around 6 - 7 inces.... so no reason am

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When She Says You Have A Small Penls by Fadafada231(m): 10:32am On Aug 13, 2022
My lady used to tell me how big my penis is although it doesn't freak me because I know I have big thing down there so I don't need any external validation. I once quarrelled with her one time ago she started telling her friends how I wrecked her toto with my big prick. One of her friends later told me everything she said, though we later reconciled. There is this Doctor that I met for medical treatment and I have to remove my clothe for him to perform the treatment, on sighting my prick he shouted, he said nawao nwanne see what small boy like u carry lol..

4 Likes

Re: When She Says You Have A Small Penls by myami: 10:36am On Aug 13, 2022
jeromestarks:

how many inches is yours?
Re: When She Says You Have A Small Penls by myami: 10:37am On Aug 13, 2022
Fadafada231:
My lady used to tell me how big my penis is although it doesn't freak me because I know I have big thing down there so I don't need any external validation. I once quarrelled with her one time ago she started telling her friends how I wrecked her toto with my big prick. One of her friends later told me everything she said, though we later reconciled. There is this Doctor that I met for medical treatment and I have to remove my clothe for him to perform the treatment, on sighting my prick he shouted, he said nawao nwanne see what small boy like u carry lol..

how many inches
Re: When She Says You Have A Small Penls by jeromestarks: 10:39am On Aug 13, 2022
myami:
how many inches is yours?
I am so not going to answer that.

2 Likes

Re: When She Says You Have A Small Penls by myami: 10:40am On Aug 13, 2022
ngbedesamuel:
This contemporary world of women are so obsessed with cock size that I am beginning to wonder if that is in any way a criteria....

And this begs the question, are thus set of women different from our mothers or its just a mental irb.. am pretty sure that if the size of their boobs which they literally didn't make is used to bodyshame dem , na dem go vex pass

Average penis size when erect na around 6 - 7 inces.... so no reason am
Average is about 5 inches. You are wrong.
Re: When She Says You Have A Small Penls by AndroidAI(m): 10:52am On Aug 13, 2022
Thebadpolitician can relate grin

Re: When She Says You Have A Small Penls by Malory: 11:18am On Aug 13, 2022
Sweetplum:

I v been laughing hard at the videos. So hilarious I had to forget my comment for this mumu topic
My sweet plum let's go back to the topic. My gbola is more than twelve inches. I bless God everyday for it. You'll never lack.
Re: When She Says You Have A Small Penls by PericomaNwankwo: 11:22am On Aug 13, 2022
grin

Re: When She Says You Have A Small Penls by PericomaNwankwo: 11:23am On Aug 13, 2022
Malory:
My sweet plum let's go back to the topic. My gbola is more than twelve inches. I bless God everyday for it. You'll never lack.

grin grin wahala
Re: When She Says You Have A Small Penls by Oesophagus99(m): 12:17pm On Aug 13, 2022

Re: When She Says You Have A Small Penls by Nobody: 12:57pm On Aug 13, 2022
Malory:
Pls, I don't appreciate this your sultry talks. I m not petty. Be matured and guided.
Re: When She Says You Have A Small Penls by Nobody: 12:57pm On Aug 13, 2022
PericomaNwankwo:

grin grin wahala
He's looking for my trouble for real.
Re: When She Says You Have A Small Penls by Tegabadguy(m): 1:16pm On Aug 13, 2022
PericomaNwankwo:

Anyway, why do girls try to cockshame a man even when the subject is not sexual? Do they think that the usefulness, manliness, value or worth of a man is dependent on the cock size?? (As in, the bigger the cock, the manlier the man) This shows how lowly their brain works.

my dick small dick but don born 3 cool cool cool cool cool
Re: When She Says You Have A Small Penls by PericomaNwankwo: 2:52pm On Aug 13, 2022
Tegabadguy:
my dick small dick but don born 3 cool cool cool cool cool

Hope your wife na lekpa, so she fit burn big dick grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Fiancé Just Gave Me The Most Shocking Revelation- Please Advise / Ten Most Dangerous Mistakes Men Make With Women / How Often Do You Make Love To Your Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.