Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,283 members, 7,807,956 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:55 PM

Nigeria Ramps Up Construction Of Pipeline Delivering Gas To Europe (Video) - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Ramps Up Construction Of Pipeline Delivering Gas To Europe (Video) (45750 Views)

EU Looks To Nigeria For Gas To Replace Russian Supplies / Nigeria Ready To Supply Gas To Europe - Timipre Sylva / 2023: Tinubu Ramps Up Support In S’west Ahead Of Declaration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Ramps Up Construction Of Pipeline Delivering Gas To Europe (Video) by fxexperts: 10:04pm On Aug 14, 2022
Mhurfhy:
I weep for Nigeria

You see a real development and you are weeping. You all are just too ignorant.

AgubataAkokwa:
When we tell them that Nigeria is a farmland of the Europeans and as such needs to be divided accordingly they will call us Ipob.

If na so e easy to join Ipob abeg I want to become a member

The same way your lord and almighty Russia has been a farmland for Europe and enjoys been a farmland. Your lord and master makes his money from selling gas to Europe, Now its the turn for Nigeria to cash out big like your God and savior. You are accusing them and you want them to miss this golden opportunity are you not a joke. No wonder you all are just ignorant and poor.

Diligent1:
These Europeans want to drain our life out of us in Nigeria, using the opportunity of having bad leaders and colliding with them to kill the good ones that want to turn Nigeria to a better country.
Almighty God will judge you all.

Awolowo, Muritala Mohammed, Abiola, Yaradua, Gani Fawehimi etc may your souls rest in perfect peace.
So you are indirectly calling your lord and savior Putin a big leader. My reply above is for you.

MrDickless:
Which kind news be dis

I'm pissed off for real

Just seems like we're still slaves to this white people

You don't seem to know good news when you read one. Only to complain that is what you are good at. I am fed up with you people.
Re: Nigeria Ramps Up Construction Of Pipeline Delivering Gas To Europe (Video) by AgubataAkokwa: 10:18pm On Aug 14, 2022
fxexperts:

The same way your lord and almighty Russia has been a farmland for Europe and enjoys been a farmland. Your lord and master makes his money from selling gas to Europe, Now its the turn for Nigeria to cash out big like your God and savior. You are accusing them and you want them to miss this golden opportunity are you not a joke. No wonder you all are just ignorant and poor.

So you are indirectly calling your lord and savior Putin a big leader. My reply above is for you.

You don't seem to know good news when you read one. Only to complain that is what you are good at. I am fed up with you people.

I don't usually exchange banters with id1ots like you so I'll let this one fly. Try am next time make I show you how ya papa take carry another person pikin dey call am son.
May thunder fire ya ashawó mama
Re: Nigeria Ramps Up Construction Of Pipeline Delivering Gas To Europe (Video) by Diligent1(f): 9:54am On Aug 15, 2022
fxexperts:

I know that when a country export it's products, it will add value to the economy of the country but in this case common Nigerians cannot afford this gas. In Saudi Arabia gas is run in each house without payment.
So, if you are a president of this country, you have gas and your citizens are suffering to get this gas, so you will still export it to other countries.
I can now see that you are the most foolish person on this earth.
Re: Nigeria Ramps Up Construction Of Pipeline Delivering Gas To Europe (Video) by fxexperts: 10:18am On Aug 15, 2022
AgubataAkokwa:

I don't usually exchange banters with id1ots like you so I'll let this one fly. Try am next time make I show you how ya papa take carry another person pikin dey call am son.
May thunder fire ya ashawó mama

I don't banter words with zombies like you. Your ashawo useless mother, with fish smelly cunt which she traded that gave a bastard idiot like you to your foolish simp father. No wonder you are just a Typical terrorist pig. Ignorance and illiteracy runs in your generation. EWU gambia.

Diligent1:

I know that when a country export it's products, it will add value to the economy of the country but in this case common Nigerians cannot afford this gas. In Saudi Arabia gas is run in each house without payment.
So, if you are a president of this country, you have gas and your citizens are suffering to get this gas, so you will still export it to other countries.
I can now see that you are the most foolish person on this earth.

Whining your mouth like a fool. do you know how much it takes to setup a gas processing facility. Can you pay for the gas. All you know is how to complain. Generation of complainers. Mind you the west have been the ones financing most of the gas processing project you see in this country, But you all just whine with hate in your hearts. Only that your useless leaders will loot the money.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Orode Uduaghan & Ryan Okpu To Divorce After 4 Years Of Marriage / Wife Of British D.O.in The East Being Carried By Two Able Bodied Men In 1940(pic / Fayose Shares Packets Of Rice And N200 To Ekiti Residents (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.