Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,650 members, 7,801,895 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:20 AM

Melaye: You Cannot Promote, Defend Or Campaign For Tinubu Without Looking Stupid - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Melaye: You Cannot Promote, Defend Or Campaign For Tinubu Without Looking Stupid (18157 Views)

I Will Support Tinubu Without Apologies – PDP Chieftain, Bwala / Tinubu: Without Me, Buhari Would Have Lost In 2015 / Dino Melaye : You Dug Your Own Grave With Your Own Hands (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Melaye: You Cannot Promote, Defend Or Campaign For Tinubu Without Looking Stupid by Nemere2020: 10:08pm On Aug 12, 2022
Former federal lawmaker, Senator Dino Melaye, has declared that it is impossible to promote the All Progressives Congress, APC presidential candidate, Bola Ahmed Tinubu without looking stupid.

Dino, who appeared on a Channels TV programme on Friday, said the alleged failure of the APC government has made it difficult for candidates of the party to gain acceptance in the country.

According to the former governorship aspirant in Kogi State, Tinubu and the Labour Party presidential candidate, Peter Obi are no match in any manner with the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP candidate, Atiku Abubakar.

Dino, who was recently appointed as the spokesperson of Atiku campaign council, also lambasted the Minister of Labour and Employment, Festus Keyamo over his recent comment against Tinubu.

He said, “This government marketed Atiku by their colossal failure. Today, the most difficult candidate to sell is APC candidate whether at House of Representatives, senator or governorship level.

“That is why you cannot defend, promote or campaign for Bola Ahmed Tinubu without looking stupid. This is what happened to my brother and friend, Festus Keyamo, he started talking off point. He started saying things that do not make sense.”
https://dailypost.ng/2022/08/12/2023-you-cannot-promote-sell-tinubu-without-looking-stupid-dino-melaye/?utm_term=Autofeed&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter#Echobox=1660336076

97 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Melaye: You Cannot Promote, Defend Or Campaign For Tinubu Without Looking Stupid by Zrah: 10:22pm On Aug 12, 2022
His own opinion

15 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Melaye: You Cannot Promote, Defend Or Campaign For Tinubu Without Looking Stupid by Nationalpikin: 10:26pm On Aug 12, 2022
Same as you promoting a man who can't give southern Nigeria a chance to rule because of his selfishness , Peter is a movement for United Nigeria. For justice and his competence I support Peter obi

335 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Melaye: You Cannot Promote, Defend Or Campaign For Tinubu Without Looking Stupid by Fkmodhi: 10:29pm On Aug 12, 2022
Imagine what a presidential candidate spokesperson are saying on tv, anyway I trust our very own #OBIDIENTS spokesperson.

120 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Melaye: You Cannot Promote, Defend Or Campaign For Tinubu Without Looking Stupid by Nijablast: 10:32pm On Aug 12, 2022
Dino! Dino!! Dino!!! How many times did I call you?
You better go back to school now because I don't know how you will engage in an intellectual discuss with Keyamo and you and Atiku won't look stupid. I have watched Keyamo videos and yours
Your own lacks wisdom, knowledge and understanding.

28 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Melaye: You Cannot Promote, Defend Or Campaign For Tinubu Without Looking Stupid by richiemcgold: 10:43pm On Aug 12, 2022
how about campaigning for atiku? Does it look reasonable to you in any way? You want another Fulani to take over again so as to make it 16 years of uninterrupted Fulani rule. Mr Dino are you okay at all?

131 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Melaye: You Cannot Promote, Defend Or Campaign For Tinubu Without Looking Stupid by Igbodicool(m): 10:54pm On Aug 12, 2022
Honestly!

What exactly will APC tell Nigerians?

327 Likes 1 Share

Re: Melaye: You Cannot Promote, Defend Or Campaign For Tinubu Without Looking Stupid by Kwanza: 12:09am On Aug 13, 2022
Wahala
Re: Melaye: You Cannot Promote, Defend Or Campaign For Tinubu Without Looking Stupid by ImDStar: 12:33am On Aug 13, 2022
Truth be told, if you see anyone promoting Tinubu, the person naturally feel stupid.

But because of the heart of stone that is made and destined to suffer, they will still say even if he's going to die there, let him go.

That's why whenever people say vote wisely, they feel attacked, when you say vote competency, they feel attacked, when you do anything to promote voting and fight against vote buying, they feel attacked.

177 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Melaye: You Cannot Promote, Defend Or Campaign For Tinubu Without Looking Stupid by cosmatika(m): 12:52am On Aug 13, 2022
Same with supporting Buhari.

It wasn't this hard defending Buhari wen he was contesting in 2014. This shows dat Tinubu is a very bad and rotten market to sell

53 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Melaye: You Cannot Promote, Defend Or Campaign For Tinubu Without Looking Stupid by MonkeyMods(m): 12:55am On Aug 13, 2022
If Tinubu doesn't look stupid to himself asking to be president, how will his supporters look stupid?

Tinubu has been demystified.....

End of the road for him

Quote me anywhere!

61 Likes 1 Share

Re: Melaye: You Cannot Promote, Defend Or Campaign For Tinubu Without Looking Stupid by loosecanon50(m): 3:54am On Aug 13, 2022
How can you support someone who's only campaign plan/strategy is "it's my turn?". Someone who's party's achievement is banditry, kidnapping and bloodletting?

You'd definitely look like a halfwit campaigning for such a candidate.

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Melaye: You Cannot Promote, Defend Or Campaign For Tinubu Without Looking Stupid by Throwback: 8:08am On Aug 13, 2022
So it is stupid to desire administrative brilliance, economic growth and prosperity, and visionary leadership?

209 Likes

Re: Melaye: You Cannot Promote, Defend Or Campaign For Tinubu Without Looking Stupid by Johnames: 8:08am On Aug 13, 2022
Very correct

2 Likes

Re: Melaye: You Cannot Promote, Defend Or Campaign For Tinubu Without Looking Stupid by Eleyi1: 8:08am On Aug 13, 2022
Yoruba man on the ballot

Hausa/Fulani man on the ballot

Igbo man on the ballot

Make majority carry the votes, I rest my case

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Melaye: You Cannot Promote, Defend Or Campaign For Tinubu Without Looking Stupid by EMXTAN1(m): 8:09am On Aug 13, 2022
True, same way u cannot defend PDP and APC without looking stupid.. Labour Party with PeterDatti is been talked about by those whose senses re still intact and has not been eroded by bad governance

8 Likes

Re: Melaye: You Cannot Promote, Defend Or Campaign For Tinubu Without Looking Stupid by lawrenzooo: 8:09am On Aug 13, 2022
It's not always easy marketing a bad product...

6 Likes

Re: Melaye: You Cannot Promote, Defend Or Campaign For Tinubu Without Looking Stupid by Evergreen4(m): 8:09am On Aug 13, 2022
2 Stewpid people throwing verbal punches at each other.

1 Like

Re: Melaye: You Cannot Promote, Defend Or Campaign For Tinubu Without Looking Stupid by MedicH: 8:09am On Aug 13, 2022
Engage any APC supporter and within mins of the argument u will be staring at a completely stupid and useless individual without a mind of his own.

18 Likes

Re: Melaye: You Cannot Promote, Defend Or Campaign For Tinubu Without Looking Stupid by Realist12: 8:09am On Aug 13, 2022
That's dumb, No candidate is easy to defend in Nigeria, but Tinubu's antecedents are remarkable that one can defend, Yes APC might have performed below expectations at the federal level but they had their constraints like no other administration in the past , worldwide everyone face post covid economic problems
Defending Atiku makes one look stupid and a failure, considering his position as vice president and what he did with power sector, even his president wrote and mentioned him and his corrupt tendencies,
Atiku can't even name one program he brougt to Nigeria , he's always jumping party to party I bet , he'd still be on the ballot till 2031.

Obi is worse he's made his supporters look stupid, aggressive, angry , abusive and disrespectful, he's an opportunist, claiming
messiah, riding on IPOB propaganda, and youth revolt , all he's hyping as a big deal are mere things the worst performing governors do, even his supporters have to make excuse that Anambra is a poor state that's why he couldn't embark on solid projects
yet he was able to invest states funds in family business, claimed to save money for the state yet his successor denied it live on TV. Same Anambra he says no money his successor was able to build an airport, the dumbest is saying infrastructures doesn't create wealth , what an excuse and he'd say go and verify , verify what ?.

On Tinubu let me list 4 programs you can search on Google and see what year they were founded not the one you have to travel to go and verify . RRS , EKO Atlantic. Lekki FTZ. LAMATA which is one of my favourite. It's a good initiative because the agency duty encompasses BRT, BRT lane , bus terminals , lagos blue rail project. You see lagos is doing well because of all this policy turned legacy because Tinubus plan are master plans he's a city boy and his visions are dragging Nigeria to the future his administrative sagacity is above Nigeria standards. We need someone that can input this features into the Nigerian system so it can be developed on with time . If we fail to vote Tinubu we have made a big mistake. You search on Google tell me which of these initiatives isn't successful up till now. You can argue that Lagos is rich but Tinubu increased the wealth of the states geometrically,his influence transcends his tenure as a governor, as he was able to unite the southwest and beyond under a political party ACN and we all know how those governors performed well, all they have on Tinubu are just allegations they can't take to court and blame him for the performance of APC at the federal level yet he doesn't hold any portfolio but for political points he must be blamed for supporting Buhari to overthrow Jonathan who was actually stealing security funds with planes whilst bomb blast was rampant.

Demolakay:

U look more stupid Dan i thought

1. What were the infrastructural developments initiated and
concluded in Lagos under Tinubu's tenure as governor?
2. Why is Lagos today ranked amongst the worst cities to live
in despite the huge IGR and borrowings? Where are these
monies really going to? inflated contracts awarded to Tinubu
and his cronies?
3. How has the increased IGR and borrowings translated to
improvement in the standard of living of the average
Lagosian?
4. Why are Tinubu's daughters purchasing properties abroad
to live there permanently, instead of the Lagos their darling
daddy "developed" colonized?
5. If Tinubu did an excellent job developing Lagos, why does
he travel abroad for surgery and medical checkups?
6. LAMATA,RRS, LEKKI FTZ,BRT, wat have dey contributed positively to d pple of Lagos? LAMATA is a cash cow for Tinubu,Lagride is giving car to citizens for 12 million naira.is a citizens oriented project? Ẹkọ Atlantic is a project for d rich.Tell me wat eko Atlantic will bring to d table for common citizens, Lekki FTZ is also an elitist project intends to enrich d rich more.
pls ansa dose questions above, prolly u might b able to convince me to vote Yekini Amoda Ogunlere through d ansa's to dose questions.
can you see how dumb you sound trying to criticize working initiatives, I wonder if we truly want to go forward in this country. Imagine someone discrediting programs that has employed thousands by saying what are the benefits to the masses but the same masses are flying to Dubai , are you saying those that are working in eko Atlantic are not the masses. BRT, lagride drivers and operators are not the masses, the investments trooping into Lekki FTZ won't benefit the whole population, y'all are intentionally sounding delusional just to agree with Obi that infrastructures doesn't grow wealth and he said so because he has no solid infrastructure to campaign with. Lagride you're complaining has flooded everywhere in Lagos, i know Ibos , South south and Yorubas driving them when I book . Are they not gainfully employed rather than being unemployed and kidnapping or joining IPOB.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Melaye: You Cannot Promote, Defend Or Campaign For Tinubu Without Looking Stupid by Cantonese: 8:10am On Aug 13, 2022
Then Melaye was and continues to remain stupid.

He promoted APC/Tinubu in 2015. With his present principal he has continued with his stupidity.

1 Like

Re: Melaye: You Cannot Promote, Defend Or Campaign For Tinubu Without Looking Stupid by Berlindefense: 8:10am On Aug 13, 2022
Stupidity is written all over them, they know they look stupid routing for BAT but the choose to wallow in it

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Melaye: You Cannot Promote, Defend Or Campaign For Tinubu Without Looking Stupid by Nobody: 8:10am On Aug 13, 2022
You are wrong Dino. Buhari's govt may v F9 parallel but Tinubu as an individual is an accomplished politician. Let APC use his Lagos State achievement as his manifesto. If an other candidates won't be swallowed. I believe they are waiting for the campaign proper.
His certificates ll be produced. After all they brought out Buhari's 4 credit WAEC after many outcry.
PDP ll be the greatest loser.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Melaye: You Cannot Promote, Defend Or Campaign For Tinubu Without Looking Stupid by Bede2u(m): 8:10am On Aug 13, 2022
Tinubu is a man of the pee poos grin

Shettima is a mean, wicked terrorist.

Imagine that pee poos man die and Shettima becomes president shocked

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Melaye: You Cannot Promote, Defend Or Campaign For Tinubu Without Looking Stupid by omonla10(m): 8:10am On Aug 13, 2022
This is 100% fact.. Those that support Tinubu are either benefiting directly from him or believing in the yoruba lokan slogan.. I've never seen a right thinking neutral person support Tinubu..

By December, very few people will be able to boldly come out to support BAT without being so ashamed cos the Obidient movement would have swallowed everywhere..

Peter obi might even win 4 states or more in d southwest alone

13 Likes

Re: Melaye: You Cannot Promote, Defend Or Campaign For Tinubu Without Looking Stupid by Acidosis(m): 8:10am On Aug 13, 2022
True though.

His supporters don't know his real name, place of origin, age, and education status.

Is stu.pid..ity not wonderful?

9 Likes

Re: Melaye: You Cannot Promote, Defend Or Campaign For Tinubu Without Looking Stupid by ponyonm: 8:10am On Aug 13, 2022
Honest truth

2 Likes

Re: Melaye: You Cannot Promote, Defend Or Campaign For Tinubu Without Looking Stupid by Joy002(f): 8:11am On Aug 13, 2022
E

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Your Wish On President Jonathan's Birthday / Elections: Army Raid Hideout, Arrest 6 Suspected Political Thugs In Port Harcour / Did KOWA Party Shade PDP Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.