Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,359 members, 7,808,248 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:23 AM

Reckless In Love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reckless In Love (211 Views)

Nigerian Women Are Extremely Reckless. My Experience This Month / My Girlfriend Has A Very Reckless Past. / Am 18 And Am In Love With A 30yrs Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Reckless In Love by Nobody: 10:09pm On Aug 12, 2022
Kara Hawthorne refuses to fall in love until the brooding Cameron crashes into her life. He burns for her like no other. But the past doesn't forget and the biggest sacrifice of his life awaits.

Spitfire Kara Hawthorne is a hardworking twenty-one-year-old college student with a smart mouth who wants nothing more than to save her family's auto shop. But her life is thrown into a whirlwind as her intense attraction for the dangerous Cameron Saint Laurent becomes all too consuming. Cameron has revealed his painful memories to Kara, but she knows there is more he refuses to tell her. Cameron's past is clouded in mystery and is darker than even he knows. Will Cameron conquer his demons and claim Kara's heart, or will he let the darkness of his past destroy him and lose his chance at love forever.... Read more

(1) (Reply)

How To Make A Long Distance Relationship Work / How I Get The Real And Active Spotify Audience? / The Gender Pay Gap Is A Lie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.