Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,357 members, 7,808,241 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:16 AM

Deji Adeyanju: My Prediction Remains That Tinubu Will Win The 2023 Election - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Deji Adeyanju: My Prediction Remains That Tinubu Will Win The 2023 Election (20340 Views)

"My Prediction Remains That..." Comrade Deji Adeyanju Predicts Winner Of 2023 Pr / Tee Mac’s Comment That “Tinubu Is 86 Years”, Is Just A Mere Gossip.. / Deji Adeyanju Blames PDP And Fayose Over The Loss Of Ekiti Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deji Adeyanju: My Prediction Remains That Tinubu Will Win The 2023 Election by musa234(m): 4:26am On Aug 13, 2022
This guy again

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deji Adeyanju: My Prediction Remains That Tinubu Will Win The 2023 Election by Sannisege: 6:55am On Aug 13, 2022
datola:
I doubt it because of the decision of Tinubu's running mate.

Things look good for Obi.

then you don’t know politics. A huge chunk of the votes that should naturally go PDP/Atiku will now be shared with Obi in the south and Kwakwanso in the north.
Re: Deji Adeyanju: My Prediction Remains That Tinubu Will Win The 2023 Election by PointZerom: 8:06am On Aug 13, 2022
yyba:
hehehe it will look like indian film to you guys after TINUBU is declared winner in reality votes not on social media votes grin grin

An average Igbo man is more prepared for the worst of NIGERIA.

2 Likes

Re: Deji Adeyanju: My Prediction Remains That Tinubu Will Win The 2023 Election by jaxxy(m): 8:15am On Aug 13, 2022
This clown has lost his damn mind.

His ego is now more important than the good of the country and people.

U see a good candidate infront of that is clearly far better than the rest and u are talking gibberish cos his supporters insulted u for ur misguided utterances.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Deji Adeyanju: My Prediction Remains That Tinubu Will Win The 2023 Election by sukkot: 8:15am On Aug 13, 2022
comrade

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju: My Prediction Remains That Tinubu Will Win The 2023 Election by bhella10: 8:16am On Aug 13, 2022
The bitter truth. Deji is BATIFIED afterall
Re: Deji Adeyanju: My Prediction Remains That Tinubu Will Win The 2023 Election by Nobody: 8:18am On Aug 13, 2022
Smart man
Re: Deji Adeyanju: My Prediction Remains That Tinubu Will Win The 2023 Election by Osibajo2023: 8:19am On Aug 13, 2022
GodsOwnMan:
I used to think the same but at this point I think its advantage Atiku still. I wish Tinubu wins because he is the most qualified but the North is looking like they are going all in for Atiku. This is my sense of things at the moment. Anyone who thinks otherwise, should share their opinion.
do u mean core north or some northerners that can't speak hausa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Deji Adeyanju: My Prediction Remains That Tinubu Will Win The 2023 Election by IbadeHQ: 8:20am On Aug 13, 2022
SpecialAdviser:

Cry? How? Because of that nonsense analysis up there? Most of you put your analysis on previous results. Anyway we just pray that you don't rig.

You forgot that the register went up with more registrations

You forgot that the north are absolutely angry with APC maladministration

You forgot that north central are angry with APC.

You forgot that APC are presenting a man less energetic than Buhari in 2015.

FEB is not far again bro. All you looters and criminals will cry nwiiiii

The rush to reply.....are you one of the Zombiedients he mentioned?

2 Likes

Re: Deji Adeyanju: My Prediction Remains That Tinubu Will Win The 2023 Election by Realman50: 8:20am On Aug 13, 2022
You need sense
Re: Deji Adeyanju: My Prediction Remains That Tinubu Will Win The 2023 Election by tegrianonigltd(m): 8:21am On Aug 13, 2022
Nijablast:
That is fair enough. Emi lokan of Nigeria is the next president. Obituaries, Obi supporters, Obidiend, Obidientzombie can take over social media.

Obituaries, like say Una no go die too.
Re: Deji Adeyanju: My Prediction Remains That Tinubu Will Win The 2023 Election by tegrianonigltd(m): 8:22am On Aug 13, 2022
Michelle70:
Make him no go piss for Aso rock chairs o

Aregbesola already said it na, e say they are already urinating on themselves. Old age is a blessing but use am rest, na lie
Re: Deji Adeyanju: My Prediction Remains That Tinubu Will Win The 2023 Election by kally90(f): 8:24am On Aug 13, 2022
Thank God it's only a prediction which can later change,meaning that he can also loose

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju: My Prediction Remains That Tinubu Will Win The 2023 Election by BlackPantherxXx: 8:24am On Aug 13, 2022
Smart people will know that this message is a call for PDP to unite.

Illiterates will read it literally.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deji Adeyanju: My Prediction Remains That Tinubu Will Win The 2023 Election by Nobody: 8:24am On Aug 13, 2022
SpecialAdviser:

Cry? How? Because of that nonsense analysis up there? Most of you put your analysis on previous results. Anyway we just pray that you don't rig.

You forgot that the register went up with more registrations

You forgot that the north are absolutely angry with APC maladministration

You forgot that north central are angry with APC.

You forgot that APC are presenting a man less energetic than Buhari in 2015.

FEB is not far again bro. All you looters and criminals will cry nwiiiii
there's zero evidence to prove that North or any region aside SE is angry with APC. If they run any elections this morning millions of people will still vote APC. Hatred for APC is only a figment of your own imagination

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju: My Prediction Remains That Tinubu Will Win The 2023 Election by Blaze14k: 8:24am On Aug 13, 2022
When we talk of tribalism.. this is a typical example

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju: My Prediction Remains That Tinubu Will Win The 2023 Election by Ance4Liverpool: 8:24am On Aug 13, 2022
God will never allow us to witness another set back in Nigeria
PointZerom:
God forbid BAT thing.

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju: My Prediction Remains That Tinubu Will Win The 2023 Election by sukkot: 8:25am On Aug 13, 2022
jaxxy:

His ego is now more important than the good of the country.

U see a good candidate infront of that is clearly far better than the rest and u are talking gibberish cos his supporters insulted u for ur misguided utterances.
thats the thing about you obedients. people like you and want to join your cause but i notice after a while they just dont like your movement anymore and turn against you . deji adeyanju and reno were initially obedents as well as many people i know but now they cant stand the obedient movement you people should understand that the way you do politics in the east is a turn off for most nigerians and they would eventually turn against you, posting denigrating pictures of elderstatesmen , abusing elders, fighting everybody, abusing everybody, attacking everybody . these are the strategies that make other tribes who were obedient to jump ship and start abusing you . try to fix it

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Deji Adeyanju: My Prediction Remains That Tinubu Will Win The 2023 Election by bewla(m): 8:25am On Aug 13, 2022
Nijablast:
That is fair enough. Emi lokan of Nigeria is the next president. Obituaries, Obi supporters, Obidiend, Obidientzombie can take over social media.
And win Twitter
Re: Deji Adeyanju: My Prediction Remains That Tinubu Will Win The 2023 Election by 3LACK: 8:26am On Aug 13, 2022
who still takes this one serious?

2 Likes

Re: Deji Adeyanju: My Prediction Remains That Tinubu Will Win The 2023 Election by shinealight(m): 8:26am On Aug 13, 2022
Michelle70:
Make him no go piss for Aso rock chairs o

Dem go clean am nah…..will he be the first to piss there? Why worry yourself?
Jagaban of Africa is the next President of Nigeria…..
He has his seniors in Cameroon, Ghana, Guinea, Sao Tome, Ivory Coast, Uganda and USA… they’re all doing fairly well, aren’t they? grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deji Adeyanju: My Prediction Remains That Tinubu Will Win The 2023 Election by albieri: 8:26am On Aug 13, 2022
YOUR BUSINESS YOUR ASSET

In Africa, up to 70 percent of people who regard themselves as ‘entrepreneurs’ do not own a registered business.

How can anyone say they own a business when it doesn’t really and legally exist?.
How can your prospects trust you when their is no evidence of your business being legal.

NOTE IF YOU DON'T REGISTER NOW!!: The government will look at you as an irresponsible person when issues comes up.
The bank will stand against you when issues comes up.
So be on the safer side today!

BENEFITS OF REGISTERING NOW!!

1. Easy access to loans and especially government grants
2. Save your business name.
3. It protects your identity
4. You can seek finance
5. It makes you look professional
6. You can separate your personal bank account
7. It provide continuity
8. It protect your personal liabilities
9. Your business or company becomes legit
10. Access to government contracts
11. It easier to obtain visa to travel for business

ALSO GET QUALITY LOGO DESIGNS AND OTHER BUSINESS DESIGNS TO GIVE YOUR BUSINESS A COMPLETE PROFESSIONAL CLASS, AT DISCOUNT PRICE

Connect with us now!!

09 042 88 9 0 92

Re: Deji Adeyanju: My Prediction Remains That Tinubu Will Win The 2023 Election by Zorn: 8:27am On Aug 13, 2022
Nijablast:
Your Obituary I guess.

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju: My Prediction Remains That Tinubu Will Win The 2023 Election by IbadeHQ: 8:27am On Aug 13, 2022
jaxxy:

His ego is now more important than the good of the country.

Anybody that does not support Peter Obi is talking nonsense,

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju: My Prediction Remains That Tinubu Will Win The 2023 Election by israelmao(m): 8:27am On Aug 13, 2022
Deji is living in a dreamland.

2 Likes

Re: Deji Adeyanju: My Prediction Remains That Tinubu Will Win The 2023 Election by Ance4Liverpool: 8:29am On Aug 13, 2022
People are still campaigning for APC after all they did to Nigerians.
And my annoyance is that most people shouting emilokan are students sitting at home for 6 months now
God help us ooo
For me and my family we are obidient and wiser now

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju: My Prediction Remains That Tinubu Will Win The 2023 Election by Cj4charles(m): 8:30am On Aug 13, 2022
Nijablast:
Chai the fear of Peter Obi.... That's more reason why BAT is going nowhere

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju: My Prediction Remains That Tinubu Will Win The 2023 Election by MNDY(m): 8:31am On Aug 13, 2022
yyba:
yes it looks good for OBI on social media grin

Wait let campaign start. You people think Obidients are just cruising with Obi on social media. Obidient campaigns will choke.

And this Deji na fine handsome guy fa, but hin mumu too much.
D' disOBIDIENT Pastor wey like the tweet na b.ast.ard.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign In Bayelsa / How Many Nigerians Live Outside Of Nigeria? / Nigeria Closer To Oil Find In Chad Basin – Kachikwu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.