Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,331 members, 7,808,109 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:20 AM

Atiku's Supporter, Hamma-Ahmed Hayatu, Trends Because Of This Tweet - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku's Supporter, Hamma-Ahmed Hayatu, Trends Because Of This Tweet (35139 Views)

Atiku's Supporter, Rhino Owhorkire, Shot In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) / Mohammed Hayatu-Deen Withdraws From PDP Presidenrial Race / Senator Isah Hamma Misau Decamps To PDP, Holds Rally In Misau (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atiku's Supporter, Hamma-Ahmed Hayatu, Trends Because Of This Tweet by naptu2: 4:20am On Aug 13, 2022
Hamma-Ahmed Hayatu is one of the PDP and Atiku Abubakar's most vocal supporters on social media. He is currently trending on Twitter because of this tweet. The tweet has been translated from Hausa by Google.

Hamma @HAHayatu

The people of the north are worried, we don't have anything in the north except government because God has blessed us.

We should not dare to let it escape us, because our predecessors like Sardauna gave this warning

May God help us.

Jumma Mubarak

https://twitter.com/HAHayatu/status/1557987860531367936

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku's Supporter, Hamma-Ahmed Hayatu, Trends Because Of This Tweet by naptu2: 4:20am On Aug 13, 2022
Reactions.

LION OF JADA @lionofjada

When I was appointed Media Director at Atiku Support Organization, Hama Hayatu didn't like it because he was friends with erstwhile director, Demola. In a 4-way call between him, @Drelmoatiku @von_Bismack and me, Hama said these words to me:

[quote]"You have no respect for Islam you held an event immediately AFTER sallah".

To him, it was too soon after Salah.
That day I realized that the man could easily had me to a mob in real life. The bigotry was palpable.

The event he was talking about was sanctioned by the Atiku he supports, attended by Atiku's daughter, @I_Am_marwa and a large number of Muslim faithfuls. It was AFTER sallah but Hama was ready to burn me on a stake as one who has no respect for Islam. I asked him, "Are you more Muslim than Atiku, his daughter and the tens of others who attended?"

I learned that day how easy it is to set people up with lies and unprovoked wickedness. This is a guy who wants to be in Atiku's inner circle and government at a when Nigeria is most divided and insecure. You people wonder what fuels extremism, it's not always fueled by anything other than Man's inhumanity. To use religion as a tool. To use illiteracy amongst their folk as a tool. This same Hayatu, I promoted him on my blog even before knowing him. One of the many lessons I have learned over time. I have blocked him today and that's it. Atiku can win but you all must study the people around candidates, not just the Muslims, everyone. I love and respect the man but I always told him the hard truths even when he didn't agree with me. Nigeria is too fickle right now to be placed in the hands of religiously/politically intolerant aides.

I always speak from a place of personal experience and empathy because one has been through too much to want others to experience the same things. Sometimes it's not about the leader alone, it's the people around them. I respect @MoghaluKingsley for being the man he is.

https://twitter.com/lionofjada/status/1558047853674741760

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Atiku's Supporter, Hamma-Ahmed Hayatu, Trends Because Of This Tweet by naptu2: 4:20am On Aug 13, 2022
Hamma-Ahmed Hayatu supporting Alhaji Atiku Abubakar.

2 Shares

Re: Atiku's Supporter, Hamma-Ahmed Hayatu, Trends Because Of This Tweet by Toneypen247(m): 4:40am On Aug 13, 2022
To bad. Back to sender stray bullet grin

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku's Supporter, Hamma-Ahmed Hayatu, Trends Because Of This Tweet by amzee(m): 5:04am On Aug 13, 2022
Naija
Re: Atiku's Supporter, Hamma-Ahmed Hayatu, Trends Because Of This Tweet by saintokwuluora(m): 5:10am On Aug 13, 2022
Hayatu? That sounds Camerounian! Atiku's relations are here!

93 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku's Supporter, Hamma-Ahmed Hayatu, Trends Because Of This Tweet by Megabig: 5:10am On Aug 13, 2022
What they have is power and they are still impoverished, make it make sense…
I won’t be surprised if Buhari stylishly supports Atiku…Northern Nigeria should stop being used by their elite.
At least I believe they have very competent one or two over there, if they thought of competence, they should have chosen someone else so that the nation can rejoice. Supporting a crook because he’s a northerner will further sink Nigeria..

155 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Atiku's Supporter, Hamma-Ahmed Hayatu, Trends Because Of This Tweet by Abdu81: 5:23am On Aug 13, 2022
So this is the plans of the Fulanis through atiku is good they came out on time.

Please the south, the north central, the hausas, the christian north, all minority northern tribes.

Just see the hand writing on wall.
Nigeria belong to them? to continue banditing, Fulani HERDSMEN, BOKOHARAM, importing their brothers from,Chad,Mali,niger, bukinafaso, lybia, somalia to kill us who our ancestors have live thousands of years in our ancestral lands before the came, and then take over.

Be wise!!!
Be wise!!!
Be wise true Nigeria they are the minority, but want to dominate the bigger majority of us.
And if we say no they start killing us , raping our women, burning down our homes, destroying our farms, because their brothers are in the leadership and supports them.
And now they want to perpetuate this for eternity.

If a Fulani man succeed another Fulani man in the aso rock we are finished.

116 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Atiku's Supporter, Hamma-Ahmed Hayatu, Trends Because Of This Tweet by Abdu81: 5:27am On Aug 13, 2022
naptu2:
Hamma-Ahmed Hayatu is one of the PDP and Atiku Abubakar's most vocal supporters on social media. He is currently trending on Twitter because of this tweet. The tweet has been translated from Hausa by Google.

Hamma @HAHayatu

https://twitter.com/HAHayatu/status/1557987860531367936

Is good to set this straight.
THIS DOES NOT CONCERN THE HAUSAS

THIS PURE FULANI AGENDA.
USING ATIKU ABUBAKAR.

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku's Supporter, Hamma-Ahmed Hayatu, Trends Because Of This Tweet by ccffwx: 5:28am On Aug 13, 2022
Southern Nigeria is too weak, hence the constant impunity from the north. When the south affirms itself from a position of power, this nonsense would stop.

76 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku's Supporter, Hamma-Ahmed Hayatu, Trends Because Of This Tweet by Difrent: 5:52am On Aug 13, 2022
ccffwx:
Southern Nigeria is too weak, hence the constant impunity from the north. When the south affirms itself from a position of power, this nonsense would stop.

You are wrong. Southern Nigeria is not weak....they only just know how to manage a fragile nation.
If southerners think they should have both economic and political power excluding the north they are just kidding because if it were the other way round we will agitate too.
I dislike Obj but i must confess nobody has manage Nigeria diversity like him. He knew how to assuage the norths feeling as a southern president and handed over to a northerner for fairness.
The main REASON GEJ lost is because as at 2015 out of 16 years of democracy, south has ruled for14 including GEJ s 6....if it were the other way round no southerner will want to voteGEJ too.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku's Supporter, Hamma-Ahmed Hayatu, Trends Because Of This Tweet by Frigga13: 5:56am On Aug 13, 2022
And after all this noise

Atiku remains the next President of Nigeria

PDP is the incoming politcal party in government

Power to the people
North 2023

We’re not here for likes.. and propaganda

We’re here for reality

E sure

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Atiku's Supporter, Hamma-Ahmed Hayatu, Trends Because Of This Tweet by NwaAdazzi(m): 6:02am On Aug 13, 2022
out of the Abundance of the Heart the mind speaks. He only spoke his truth.

6 Likes

Re: Atiku's Supporter, Hamma-Ahmed Hayatu, Trends Because Of This Tweet by DukeofUmueri247: 6:06am On Aug 13, 2022
Foolish mentality...You guys thinks Nigeria begins and ends with the North...
Nonsense

23 Likes

Re: Atiku's Supporter, Hamma-Ahmed Hayatu, Trends Because Of This Tweet by omenka(m): 6:08am On Aug 13, 2022
But why is it such a big deal when the people of the East have been saying just the same using different words?

They've threatened to deal with anyone who dares to campaign for anyone else besides their son Obi. In this case on the other hand, the tweet was rather an emotional appeal, though sectarian, whereas Easterners threaten you flat out.

The only people who seem no be practicing real democracy in this country are the Middle Belt, South West, and South South.

139 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Atiku's Supporter, Hamma-Ahmed Hayatu, Trends Because Of This Tweet by kenzysmith: 6:11am On Aug 13, 2022
Na them get Nigeria? After 8years of Buhari u are shouting the people of the north were worried! Go and sit down obi is coming

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku's Supporter, Hamma-Ahmed Hayatu, Trends Because Of This Tweet by kenzysmith: 6:13am On Aug 13, 2022
Frigga13:
And after all this noise

Atiku remains the next President of Nigeria

PDP is the incoming politcal party in government

Power to the people
North 2023

We’re not here for likes.. and propaganda

We’re here for reality

E sure
is your next President not ours u deserve to be beaten to stupor for this comet

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku's Supporter, Hamma-Ahmed Hayatu, Trends Because Of This Tweet by DukeofUmueri247: 6:14am On Aug 13, 2022
omenka:
But why is it such a big deal when the people of the East have been saying just the same using different words?

They've threatened to deal with anyone who dares to campaign for anyone else besides their son Obi. In this case on the other hand, the tweet was rather an emotional appeal, though sectarian, whereas Easterners threaten you flat out.

The only people who seem no be practicing real democracy on this country are the Middle Belt, South West, and South South.

I have never seen a reasonable comment from you,never.

107 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Atiku's Supporter, Hamma-Ahmed Hayatu, Trends Because Of This Tweet by Odunharry(m): 6:16am On Aug 13, 2022
Chaii. I hope we get it right come 2023.
Get your Pvc and do the needful.

5 Likes

Re: Atiku's Supporter, Hamma-Ahmed Hayatu, Trends Because Of This Tweet by naptu2: 6:17am On Aug 13, 2022
omenka:

The only people who seem no be practicing real democracy on this country are the Middle Belt, South West, and South South.

It seems like that is what he is using as his defence, because he is now retweeting tweets like this.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku's Supporter, Hamma-Ahmed Hayatu, Trends Because Of This Tweet by fiizznation: 6:18am On Aug 13, 2022
This guy isn't any different from the Yoruba folks that support Tinubu.
The 2023 election will be hugely influenced by ethnicity and regionalism.

Nothing surprising here!!! Nigerians will have to choose either one of the kleptomaniac, Atiku and Tinubu.

Funny, what a good time to be alive.

8 Likes

Re: Atiku's Supporter, Hamma-Ahmed Hayatu, Trends Because Of This Tweet by Frigga13: 6:18am On Aug 13, 2022
kenzysmith:
is your next President not ours u deserve to be beaten to stupor for this comet

Bingo... only a stupid and foolish fool will slap his father and parents for making his choice

IPOB bingos are senseless and without shame

Power to the people
North 2023

Bingos barking and will bark more in their igboland

3 Likes

Re: Atiku's Supporter, Hamma-Ahmed Hayatu, Trends Because Of This Tweet by Frigga13: 6:20am On Aug 13, 2022
omenka:

IPOB bingos are fools with soured brain

Give them what they give and they will abuse and curse their fathers ..

Only a foolish Nigerian form other part of the country will vote their messiah

My happiness is that 2023 is for Obi to lose

How they wan burn and kill all igbos in igboland is their problem after he successfully loss

Power to the people
North 2023

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku's Supporter, Hamma-Ahmed Hayatu, Trends Because Of This Tweet by kenzysmith: 6:21am On Aug 13, 2022
Frigga13:

Bingo... only a stupid and foolish fool will slap his father and parents for making his choice

IPOB bingos are senseless and without shame

Power to the people
North 2023

Bingos barking and will bark more in their igboland
Abaya

2 Likes

Re: Atiku's Supporter, Hamma-Ahmed Hayatu, Trends Because Of This Tweet by AlphaTaikun: 6:23am On Aug 13, 2022
omenka:

The only people who seem to be practicing real democracy in this country are the Middle Belt, South West, and South South.
True that.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku's Supporter, Hamma-Ahmed Hayatu, Trends Because Of This Tweet by seunmsg(m): 6:24am On Aug 13, 2022
Like I have said severally, the president is just one man who will be locked up in Aso Rock most of the time and far away from reality. The president’s appointees and those around him will ultimately determine the direction, success or otherwise of his administration. Atiku has a lot more of bigots around him than Buhari. He will be worse than Buhari in terms of nepotism and religious intolerance.

Sadly, Peter Obi is not so different. He has made his campaign solely about the Christian faith and has also surrounded himself with Christian extremists and ipob secessionists. With the way he has been moving from one church to the other and the toxicity of those promoting him on social media, one can easily see the dangerous and divisive direction his administration will take.

For me, I condemn all of them. Who we need in 2023 is a president who can identify talents from all over the country and work with them to find solutions to Nigeria's various problems irrespective of age, religion and ethnicity. We don’t need a president that panders to toxic extremists on all sides. Atiku panders to northern extremists while Peter Obi panders to southern extremists. We must avoid both of them.

137 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Atiku's Supporter, Hamma-Ahmed Hayatu, Trends Because Of This Tweet by fiizznation: 6:25am On Aug 13, 2022
naptu2:

It seems like that is what he is using as his defence, because he is now retweeting tweets like this.
So how is this clown's speech any different from Hamma's tweet. Both are regional champions. This is a democracy and you can't force anybody to vote your candidate because you think is the turn of the South.

The northeast have never produced any president before, same with the north central that have never produced any Democratic elected president.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku's Supporter, Hamma-Ahmed Hayatu, Trends Because Of This Tweet by CSTRR: 6:27am On Aug 13, 2022
omenka:

You are talking nonsense.

Nobody in the east have forced anybody to vote for Peter obi.

It's tinubu and his supporters that want people to vote for emi lokan by force.

I know you hate igbos, but learn to shut up when you need to.

28 Likes

Re: Atiku's Supporter, Hamma-Ahmed Hayatu, Trends Because Of This Tweet by NwaMamaIwota(f): 6:29am On Aug 13, 2022
omenka:

shatap your mouth is a good there.
you're talking nonsense.
stop deceiving yourself and spreading hate.
the same SW Tinubu urchins are threatening other tribes that will vote against their drug dealing vagabond. or the same SW Tinubu urchins where disrupting voters registration of non Tinubu urchins and non SW?
shatap your submission is useless because everybody knows your general hate for igbos, so your don't need a written crap to validate it.
get out!

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku's Supporter, Hamma-Ahmed Hayatu, Trends Because Of This Tweet by CSTRR: 6:29am On Aug 13, 2022
I'm not surprised at all.

This is the mentality of the north.

And it is people like Tinubu and his greed that gave them the opportunity to do that.

Rally around an eastern candidate and let us all win, the guy said no it is his turn.

How is it your turn?

Anyway, if Peter obi does not win, that means atiku has won.

11 Likes

Re: Atiku's Supporter, Hamma-Ahmed Hayatu, Trends Because Of This Tweet by teeytimi: 6:31am On Aug 13, 2022
My problem is with any southerner that will vote Atiku, such is a complete bastard

12 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Not A Single Kobo Has Been Saved From Fuel Subsidy Removal - Ajaero / Grand Total Federal Allocation To States From May 2015 To June 2016 / Bruises Spotted On Corpse Of Lucky Ayomanor Who Died In Police Custody (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.