Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,537 members, 7,808,971 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:15 PM

My Fellow Yorubas, Put Tribalism Aside And Vote For The Right Candidate - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Fellow Yorubas, Put Tribalism Aside And Vote For The Right Candidate (470 Views)

Igbos & Yorubas: Put An End To This Ugly Trend End! / My Fellow Yorubas Hypocrisy About GSM / Obong Of Calabar Tells Ayade To "Step Aside And Learn About Governance" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Fellow Yorubas, Put Tribalism Aside And Vote For The Right Candidate by arejibadz(m): 9:36am On Aug 13, 2022
Ẹ Jọ̀ọ́ tinubu is sick let's not keep deceiving ourselves, put sentiment aside and vote for the right candidate come 2023,Osinbajo would have been a better candidate to represent the south west but it didn't happen

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Fellow Yorubas, Put Tribalism Aside And Vote For The Right Candidate by arejibadz(m): 9:40am On Aug 13, 2022
There's still enough time to fix Buhari's mess voting the right candidate ,please vote right

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fellow Yorubas, Put Tribalism Aside And Vote For The Right Candidate by Modphase: 9:47am On Aug 13, 2022
Same Osinbajo your foolish Igbo father labelled as a fake pastor. Can you see you are now mad

arejibadz:
Ẹ Jọ̀ọ́ tinubu is sick let's not keep deceiving ourselves, put sentiment aside and vote for the right candidate come 2023,Osinbajo would have been a better candidate to represent the south west but it didn't happen

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Fellow Yorubas, Put Tribalism Aside And Vote For The Right Candidate by Yoruba1stson: 9:56am On Aug 13, 2022
Be proud of your tribe now, nyamiri

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Fellow Yorubas, Put Tribalism Aside And Vote For The Right Candidate by Ofemannnu: 9:58am On Aug 13, 2022
arejibadz:

Yes, we Yorubas are voting right sir.
We are voting for the candidate of growth.
We would vote wisely for the candidate with intelligence,innovation,positive antecedents and development.
Tinubu has the midas touch.
Vote wisely.Shun tribalism.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: My Fellow Yorubas, Put Tribalism Aside And Vote For The Right Candidate by backtovillage: 10:03am On Aug 13, 2022
My fellow Yoruba plz vote for Tinubu cos am sure that his cabal would b in charge like Akeredolu Fayemi

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: My Fellow Yorubas, Put Tribalism Aside And Vote For The Right Candidate by PandoraObi: 10:11am On Aug 13, 2022
Awolowo was stoned in Aba because he is yoruba
Pastor kumuyi was threatened by Igbos not to go to Aba because he is yoruba
Tinubu supporters was threatened not to go to Igbo land because Tinubu is yoruba
igbos were calling for the impeachment of Osinbajo because he is yoruba
Akinwunmi Adeshina was mocked and ridiculed by Igbos because he is Yoruba and been investigated by US
one Igbo was remanded for burning BRT buses in Lagos
Kanu nnamudi commanded Igbos to destroy Lagos properties
According to Igbos, Lagos is no man's land

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Fellow Yorubas, Put Tribalism Aside And Vote For The Right Candidate by Viscuz: 10:14am On Aug 13, 2022
PandoraObi:
Awolowo was stoned in Aba because he is yoruba
Pastor kumuyi was threatened by Igbos not to go to Aba because he is yoruba
Tinubu supporters was threatened not to go to Igbo land because Tinubu is yoruba
igbos were calling for the impeachment of Osinbajo because he is yoruba
Akinwunmi Adeshina was mocked and ridiculed by Igbos because he is Yoruba and been investigated by US
one Igbo was remanded for burning BRT buses in Lagos
Kanu nnamudi commanded Igbos to destroy Lagos properties
According to Igbos, Lagos is no man's land

Was it the same Igbo that killed Fela?

Mko abiola

Funsho william

Dele Giwa ?
The Betray list goes on and on .

Is it not still betrayal from within ?

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Fellow Yorubas, Put Tribalism Aside And Vote For The Right Candidate by Sannisege: 10:18am On Aug 13, 2022
arejibadz:
Osinbajo who could not win primaries na him wan win general election?

1 Like

Re: My Fellow Yorubas, Put Tribalism Aside And Vote For The Right Candidate by Qtrpst4: 10:22am On Aug 13, 2022
Was it Igbos that called osinbande Judas?
Abi you are just obsessed with Igbos as usual

Modphase:
Same Osinbajo your foolish Igbo father labelled as a fake pastor. Can you see you are now mad

Re: My Fellow Yorubas, Put Tribalism Aside And Vote For The Right Candidate by ajani2311: 10:34am On Aug 13, 2022
Shame on them

Re: My Fellow Yorubas, Put Tribalism Aside And Vote For The Right Candidate by arejibadz(m): 10:36am On Aug 13, 2022
Yoruba1stson:
lol you lot feels any one that's not supporting tinubu is ibo
Re: My Fellow Yorubas, Put Tribalism Aside And Vote For The Right Candidate by arejibadz(m): 10:38am On Aug 13, 2022
Sannisege:
lol Osinbajo would win the general elections if apc has fielded him
Re: My Fellow Yorubas, Put Tribalism Aside And Vote For The Right Candidate by NwaMamaIwota(f): 10:43am On Aug 13, 2022
Yoruba1stson:
Yoruba Christians should wake up or risk being minority in the next 60 years.
they told you religion doesn't matter in southwest but they're making and stamping religious moves all over yoruba land.
they're solidifying their moves.
they told you that Muslim/Muslim ticket doesn't matter but can a Yoruba Muslim accept it if vice versa?
a day will come when they'll conquer all southwest state and convert Obas to Emir and tell you that it doesn't matter.
who would have thought that the same people that told you that religion doesn't matter in South West will drag hijab crises upto supreme Court.
now even mission owned school will have hijabs littering around its environment.
but trust me if it's other way round even non Muslim will be compelled to wear hijab.
what's their next move especially if they succeed with Muslim/Muslim ticket?
maybe implementing Sharia law in Yoruba land and enforcing it to the core.
it's time Yoruba Christians wake up.
you and these guys are not one as you think.
they made you to hate igbos because igbos are the only people seeing through their deceits.

wake up real Omoluabis and fight for your land from invaders
real Yorubas lagbaa

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fellow Yorubas, Put Tribalism Aside And Vote For The Right Candidate by NoIgboSoundTueh: 10:47am On Aug 13, 2022
I thank God fools like the Op are not many among Omoluabis tribe.
God bless all true Yoruba sons and daughters

1 Like

Re: My Fellow Yorubas, Put Tribalism Aside And Vote For The Right Candidate by backtovillage: 10:53am On Aug 13, 2022
Sannisege:
Peter Oni who could not win primaries na him wan win general erection
Re: My Fellow Yorubas, Put Tribalism Aside And Vote For The Right Candidate by NoIgboSoundTueh: 10:54am On Aug 13, 2022
NwaMamaIwota:
they told you religion doesn't matter in southwest but they're making and stamping religious moves all over yoruba land.
they told you that Muslim/Muslim ticket doesn't matter but can a Yoruba Muslim accept it if vice versa?
a day will come when they'll conquer all southwest state and convert Obas to Emir and tell you that it doesn't matter.
who would have thought that the same people that told you that religion doesn't matter in South West will drag hijab crises upto supreme Court.
now even mission owned school will have hijabs littering around its environment.
but trust me if it's other way round even non Muslim will be compelled to wear hijab.
they made you to hate igbos because igbos are the only people seeing through their deceits.

real Yorubas lagbaa
Lol,
All your attempts to foist your Peter Obi have failed completely.

2 Likes

Re: My Fellow Yorubas, Put Tribalism Aside And Vote For The Right Candidate by backtovillage: 10:56am On Aug 13, 2022
NoIgboSoundTueh:
Dem plenty we foolish. This people want to use religion and collect their regional vote.

1 Like

Re: My Fellow Yorubas, Put Tribalism Aside And Vote For The Right Candidate by backtovillage: 10:59am On Aug 13, 2022
NwaMamaIwota:

real Yorubas lagbaa
Wait oh ain't foolish like the rest.
All governors in the SW are Christian and they are the ones pushing for Asiwaju but you from far away tried to blindfold the woke generation in the SW with your religion talks. No b juju b dat.

2 Likes

Re: My Fellow Yorubas, Put Tribalism Aside And Vote For The Right Candidate by NwaMamaIwota(f): 11:00am On Aug 13, 2022
NoIgboSoundTueh:

Lol,
All your attempts to foist your Peter Obi have failed completely.
the youths are coming

they have no manifestos to campaign with apart from their usual old tribalism and tribal card tactics.

But we'll remind them that tribalism won't bring back dollars to at least 400
tribalism won't bring back fuel to 95 naira
tribalism won't send our undergraduates back to school.
tribalism won't fix our security.
tribalism won't develop our economy.

since suffering knows no tribe or religion, since we're suffering together irrespective of our tribe and religion, it's also fair if we get it right together by sending thieves and those who thinks they can rape Nigeria TURN by TURN.
Enough is Enough!!!

2023 will be the youths vs the criminals
it won't be business as usual.
Re: My Fellow Yorubas, Put Tribalism Aside And Vote For The Right Candidate by NoIgboSoundTueh: 11:00am On Aug 13, 2022
backtovillage:

Dem plenty we foolish. This people want to use religion and collect their regional vote.
Lol,
There are still tiny minorities.
70% of all the vote in 2023 Presidential election belong to APC the rest for Atiku.

1 Like

Re: My Fellow Yorubas, Put Tribalism Aside And Vote For The Right Candidate by NwaMamaIwota(f): 11:01am On Aug 13, 2022
NoIgboSoundTueh:
all of a sudden Nigeria will need a man like Tinubu to fix Buhari's mess.
all of a sudden after 7 years they've now realised that Buhari's government is now a failure since campaigning for continuity of their party's failure means mocking Nigeria.
all of a sudden buhari is no longer the best thing to happen to Nigeria after cat fish pepper soup.
all of a sudden they're now Buhari's critics just to project and tested failure within the same party.
because how will they explain to Nigerians that their party is the cause of their problems.
how can they explain to Nigerian youths sitting at home that their party is the reason they're rotting at home when they're supposed to be in the school.
how will they explain to Nigerians that their party is the cause of ravaging insecurities we found ourselves today and that their presidential candidate will be recruiting 50 million youths into the army to feed them agbado and cassava.
how can they explain to Nigerians that their party has failed them in every aspects.

of course they have no explanation for all these hence their only hope is to go tribal and play their usual old tribalism and tribal card tactics.
but you as a citizen of this country ask yourself this question.
will tribalism better our economy to at least prior to 2015?
will tribalism end insecurity and make everyone safe?
will tribalism send our children back to school and equip our schools.
will tribalism make life better for an average citizen?

so after pushing for a failure to be President what next?
when the suffering comes will it select other tribe and leave yours?
today all Nigerians are suffering but Buhari got the highest votes from the North.

dear fellow citizens it's time to look into these people's eyes and tell them to go to hell with their division tactics.
at a point all major tribes never believed in Nigeria but today they made it look like they love Nigeria most but keep presenting bad leaders ruining this country.
it's time to say enough is enough.

THE YOUTHS ARE COMING!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Fellow Yorubas, Put Tribalism Aside And Vote For The Right Candidate by NoIgboSoundTueh: 11:03am On Aug 13, 2022
NwaMamaIwota:
all of a sudden Nigeria will need a man like Tinubu to fix Buhari's mess.
all of a sudden after 7 years they've now realised that Buhari's government is now a failure since campaigning for continuity of their party's failure means mocking Nigeria.
all of a sudden buhari is no longer the best thing to happen to Nigeria after cat fish pepper soup.
all of a sudden they're now Buhari's critics just to project and tested failure within the same party.
because how will they explain to Nigerians that their party is the cause of their problems.
how can they explain to Nigerian youths sitting at home that their party is the reason they're rotting at home when they're supposed to be in the school.
how will they explain to Nigerians that their party is the cause of ravaging insecurities we found ourselves today and that their presidential candidate will be recruiting 50 million youths into the army to feed them agbado and cassava.
how can they explain to Nigerians that their party has failed them in every aspects.

of course they have no explanation for all these hence their only hope is to go tribal and play their usual old tribalism and tribal card tactics.
but you as a citizen of this country ask yourself this question.
will tribalism better our economy to at least prior to 2015?
will tribalism end insecurity and make everyone safe?
will tribalism send our children back to school and equip our schools.
will tribalism make life better for an average citizen?

so after pushing for a failure to be President what next?
when the suffering comes will it select other tribe and leave yours?
today all Nigerians are suffering but Buhari got the highest votes from the North.

dear fellow citizens it's time to look into these people's eyes and tell them to go to hell with their division tactics.
at a point all major tribes never believed in Nigeria but today they made it look like they love Nigeria most but keep presenting bad leaders ruining this country.
it's time to say enough is enough.

THE YOUTHS ARE COMING!
Cry on!
I can wait for you to start your Biafra or death mantra

2 Likes

Re: My Fellow Yorubas, Put Tribalism Aside And Vote For The Right Candidate by NwaMamaIwota(f): 11:04am On Aug 13, 2022
NoIgboSoundTueh:

Cry on!
I can wait for you to start your Biafra or death mantra
e pain am ooo
Re: My Fellow Yorubas, Put Tribalism Aside And Vote For The Right Candidate by BATified2023: 11:13am On Aug 13, 2022
arejibadz:
emeka go n tell that to your fellow ipob miscreants

1 Like

Re: My Fellow Yorubas, Put Tribalism Aside And Vote For The Right Candidate by 3ple9iner: 11:20am On Aug 13, 2022
Bro you said leave tribalism aside and still went on to say Osinbanjo would have been a better candidate to represent the SW. ( would Osinbanjo be the president of only south westerners or for Nigeria)
Re: My Fellow Yorubas, Put Tribalism Aside And Vote For The Right Candidate by Viscuz: 11:21am On Aug 13, 2022
BATified2023:
emeka go n tell that to your fellow ipob miscreants

Kunle go and wash your brown lace
Re: My Fellow Yorubas, Put Tribalism Aside And Vote For The Right Candidate by techWriter3: 12:11pm On Aug 13, 2022

(1) (Reply)

Video: Peter Obi Visits Afrobeat Singer, Femi Kuti / I Am Now Obidient / For Obi To Win, Atiku, Tinubu And Kwankwanso Must Contest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.