Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,312 members, 7,808,050 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:59 AM

The Igbo Zio+marxist Alliance With The Fulani Jihadist North Has Began - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Igbo Zio+marxist Alliance With The Fulani Jihadist North Has Began (938 Views)

North Has No Right To Complain Over Tinubu’s Appointments – Northern Forum / Doyin Okupe: North Has Not Forgiven Igbos For Killing Sardauna Of Sokoto / Senator Rochas Okorocha: Illiteracy In The North Has Negative Impact On Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Igbo Zio+marxist Alliance With The Fulani Jihadist North Has Began by NuclearWinter: 11:07am On Aug 13, 2022
Wrote a piece here that in the not so distant future, the Igbo will team up with the Fulani to ensure that Nigeria remains intact under the current pseudo Marxist centrist govt that has been in existence since the Igbo coup of 1966 with the passage of decree 34.

In that same thread, I highlighted how the end goal of Zionism and Islamic Jihadism is global domination. I also pointed out how the Zionist Apartheid State of IsraHell has since entered into a diplomatic and military alliance with the Sunni sect of Islam headed by the crypto Jewish House of Saud and how Nigeria was dragged into the Sunni alliance by the Saudi crowned prince, Mohammed bin Salem.

This alliance was tested with the vicious state backed clampdown on Shiite population in Nigeria over their perceived allegiance to Iran - a nation both hated by the House of Saud and World Jewry.

I also drew attention to the Igbo and Fulani political aspirations in Nigeria and how both are identical . The only qualms between these two nations is their squabble on who should dominate the affairs and I predicted therein that as the Fulani nation begins to lose their subservient Hausa allies owing to the ongoing unchecked activities of state backed Fulani terrorists on Hausa communities, that the Fulani will reach out to the Igbo to maintain not only power but the fake unity of the country.

The likes of Buhari is committed to the Globalist agenda of open borders with other prominent Fulanis like Bala Mohammed (Governor of Bauchi State) openly canvassing for integration of all Fulanis from across West and Central Africa to be given citizenship. In his (Bala Mohammed) view, the Fulani is an Internationalist who does not respect sovereign borders and so must be made to wander aimlessly. It is important to note that the Jew also holds this view of international citizen and it is based on their evolved Talmudic injunctions to conquer and rule the world aka Zionism. I did another thread on the cultural and political similarities of the Jew and the Fulani here also.

So with regards to the revamped Marxist Zikist Biafran project which is now on steroids and rebranded under IPOB Zionism, it is impossible to reconcile IPOB and Nationalism in one sentence as IPOB , being a Zionist organization is more interested in the Jewish Globalist agenda than a Nationalist cause because the very antithesis of Jewish internationalism is Nationalism. The last World War was fought between Jewish-Masonic Internationalist on one hand and Fascist Nationalist. And since IPOB is a Zionist organization aligned to World Jewry, it can not be fighting for what is the greatest obstacle to Jewish global hegemony.

Simon Ekpa made a tweet recently highlighting his interest to align with the Fulani Islamic north. In that tweet , he made reference to an end to elections in Nigeria .

That to me is a harbinger towards a return to full dictatorship that will be headed by a joint coalition of Fulani and Igbo Internationalist.

Re: The Igbo Zio+marxist Alliance With The Fulani Jihadist North Has Began by EndsarsReloaded: 11:14am On Aug 13, 2022
Nonsense conspiracy theory from BATstards. What is happening is a new Awakening in Nigeria spearheaded by youths, it has nothing to do with tribe or ethnicity.

Stop this foolishness and be productive with your life.

8 Likes

Re: The Igbo Zio+marxist Alliance With The Fulani Jihadist North Has Began by LadyExcellency: 11:18am On Aug 13, 2022
@Bishopmagic

Just take a break. Your message is garbage hence nobody gives a fvck on your conspiratory mumbo jumbo.

It's not resonating, because it's not making sense.

7 Likes

Re: The Igbo Zio+marxist Alliance With The Fulani Jihadist North Has Began by Tinububalls: 11:24am On Aug 13, 2022
My jobless cry boy.
Continue, I love it when you're wailing.

8 Likes

Re: The Igbo Zio+marxist Alliance With The Fulani Jihadist North Has Began by Eastlink(m): 11:29am On Aug 13, 2022
Bishopmagic the mental patient has opened thread to dance naked.

7 Likes

Re: The Igbo Zio+marxist Alliance With The Fulani Jihadist North Has Began by mystery22: 11:54am On Aug 13, 2022
Tinubu urchins on the loose again..
Their wailing and crying has not yet started

3 Likes

Re: The Igbo Zio+marxist Alliance With The Fulani Jihadist North Has Began by Maazieze(m): 12:01pm On Aug 13, 2022
what is this retarded post, i thought i was in 4chan for a moment
Re: The Igbo Zio+marxist Alliance With The Fulani Jihadist North Has Began by Conrod: 12:06pm On Aug 13, 2022
The mad "educated" man with a smart phone,...you risk a return to the asylum.

1 Like

Re: The Igbo Zio+marxist Alliance With The Fulani Jihadist North Has Began by tctrills: 12:12pm On Aug 13, 2022
NuclearWinter:
Wrote a piece here that in the not so distant future, the Igbo will team up with the Fulani to ensure that Nigeria remains intact under the current pseudo Marxist centrist govt that has been in existence since the Igbo coup of 1966 with the passage of decree 34.

In that same thread, I highlighted how the end goal of Zionism and Islamic Jihadism is global domination. I also pointed out how the Zionist Apartheid State of IsraHell has since entered into a diplomatic and military alliance with the Sunni sect of Islam headed by the crypto Jewish House of Saud and how Nigeria was dragged into the Sunni alliance by the Saudi crowned prince, Mohammed bin Salem.

This alliance was tested with the vicious state backed clampdown on Shiite population in Nigeria over their perceived allegiance to Iran - a nation both hated by the House of Saud and World Jewry.

I also drew attention to the Igbo and Fulani political aspirations in Nigeria and how both are identical . The only qualms between these two nations is their squabble on who should dominate the affairs and I predicted therein that as the Fulani nation begins to lose their subservient Hausa allies owing to the ongoing unchecked activities of state backed Fulani terrorists on Hausa communities, that the Fulani will reach out to the Igbo to maintain not only power but the fake unity of the country.

The likes of Buhari is committed to the Globalist agenda of open borders with other prominent Fulanis like Bala Mohammed (Governor of Bauchi State) openly canvassing for integration of all Fulanis from across West and Central Africa to be given citizenship. In his (Bala Mohammed) view, the Fulani is an Internationalist who does not respect sovereign borders and so must be made to wander aimlessly. It is important to note that the Jew also holds this view of international citizen and it is based on their evolved Talmudic injunctions to conquer and rule the world aka Zionism. I did another thread on the cultural and political similarities of the Jew and the Fulani here also.

So with regards to the revamped Marxist Zikist Biafran project which is now on steroids and rebranded under IPOB Zionism, it is impossible to reconcile IPOB and Nationalism in one sentence as IPOB , being a Zionist organization is more interested in the Jewish Globalist agenda than a Nationalist cause because the very antithesis of Jewish internationalism is Nationalism. The last World War was fought between Jewish-Masonic Internationalist on one hand and Fascist Nationalist. And since IPOB is a Zionist organization aligned to World Jewry, it can not be fighting for what is the greatest obstacle to Jewish global hegemony.

Simon Ekpa made a tweet recently highlighting his interest to align with the Fulani Islamic north. In that tweet , he made reference to an end to elections in Nigeria .

That to me is a harbinger towards a return to full dictatorship that will be headed by a joint coalition of Fulani and Igbo Internationalist.
The way you guys find time to write this tribal nonsense never ceases to amaze. You actually thought people would read this and clap for you. Confused boy.

4 Likes

Re: The Igbo Zio+marxist Alliance With The Fulani Jihadist North Has Began by tctrills: 12:14pm On Aug 13, 2022
NuclearWinter:

The way you guys find time to write this tribal nonsense never ceases to amaze. You actually thought people would read this and clap for you. Confused boy. You don't seem to understand that most Nigerian youths have moved past your nonsense. Keep thinking like your fathers that achieved nothing.

2 Likes

Re: The Igbo Zio+marxist Alliance With The Fulani Jihadist North Has Began by NuclearWinter: 12:32pm On Aug 13, 2022
tctrills:

The way you guys find time to write this tribal nonsense never ceases to amaze. You actually thought people would read this and clap for you. Confused boy. You don't seem to understand that most Nigerian youths have moved past your nonsense. Keep thinking like your fathers that achieved nothing.

The Igbo and the Fulani need one Nijeriya.

This is a fact.

Your entire history and political outlook is to open Nigeria to the Igbo. Same thing the Fulani wants. And to preserve this unmitigated wandering by both the Igbo and the Fulani, Nigeria must accept them as co citizens or be seen as tribalist.

You hear?

1 Like

Re: The Igbo Zio+marxist Alliance With The Fulani Jihadist North Has Began by NuclearWinter: 12:35pm On Aug 13, 2022
EndsarsReloaded:
Nonsense conspiracy theory from BATstards. What is happening is a new Awakening in Nigeria spearheaded by youths, it has nothing to do with tribe or ethnicity.

Its funny how the once staunch anti one Nigerian Igbo has within less than 3mths has found his patriotism that he ditched in July 1966.

You are not fooling anyone.

You and the Fulani are prepping Nigeria for Zionist One World Govt.

3 Likes

Re: The Igbo Zio+marxist Alliance With The Fulani Jihadist North Has Began by tctrills: 12:42pm On Aug 13, 2022
NuclearWinter:

The Igbo and the Fulani need one Nijeriya.

This is a fact.

Your entire history and political outlook is to open Nigeria to the Igbo. Same thing the Fulani wants. And to preserve this unmitigated wandering by both the Igbo and the Fulani, Nigeria must accept them as co citizens or be seen as tribalist.

You hear?
Oga no one cares about your opinion. That ship has sailed. Don't you see that all you get are negative responses to your nonsense? You clearly have good writing skills so put them to good use instead of making a fool of yourself. One more piece of advice, stop writing long posts. Most Nigerians do not care to read the things you post. You could have just written, 'Igbos and bad.' That would have gotten you much more attention.

1 Like

Re: The Igbo Zio+marxist Alliance With The Fulani Jihadist North Has Began by NuclearWinter: 1:56pm On Aug 13, 2022
tctrills:

Oga no one cares about your opinion. That ship has sailed. Don't you see that all you get are negative responses to your nonsense? You clearly have good writing skills so put them to good use instead of making a fool of yourself. One more piece of advice, stop writing long posts. Most Nigerians do not care to read the things you post. You could have just written, 'Igbos and bad.' That would have gotten you much more attention.
tctrills:

tctrills:

tctrills:

The way you guys find time to write this tribal nonsense never ceases to amaze. You actually thought people would read this and clap for you. Confused boy.
EndsarsReloaded:

EndsarsReloaded:

Lest I remind you that your Simon Ekpa and IPOB are discussing on entering an alliance with the Fulani.

Is this tweet also conspiracy theory?

Bloody B I A S T A R D Osu liars

1 Like

Re: The Igbo Zio+marxist Alliance With The Fulani Jihadist North Has Began by tctrills: 2:02pm On Aug 13, 2022
NuclearWinter:

Lest I remind you that your Simon Ekpa and IPOB are discussing on entering an alliance with the Fulani.

Is this tweet also conspiracy theory?

Bloody B I A S T A R D Osu liars
Oga no one takes you seriously don't you get it?
Re: The Igbo Zio+marxist Alliance With The Fulani Jihadist North Has Began by nedu666: 2:30pm On Aug 13, 2022
Jesus is this op normal. How can someone child sit down to type this garbage. Seun pls bring that chain e get one mad man wey pick phone for road
Re: The Igbo Zio+marxist Alliance With The Fulani Jihadist North Has Began by BloomingDale(f): 6:09pm On Aug 13, 2022
tctrills:
Oga no one takes you seriously don't you get it?

I read his posts and ponder on them so I won’t be blindsided by future events.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Igbo Zio+marxist Alliance With The Fulani Jihadist North Has Began by tctrills: 6:34pm On Aug 13, 2022
BloomingDale:

People like him spend their time and writing abilities in creating conflict
Re: The Igbo Zio+marxist Alliance With The Fulani Jihadist North Has Began by cybluesky(m): 9:58pm On Aug 13, 2022
Funny enough,the post is true and factual.

3 Likes

Re: The Igbo Zio+marxist Alliance With The Fulani Jihadist North Has Began by NuclearWinter: 10:59pm On Aug 13, 2022
BloomingDale:

I will love to meet you in real life and have a hearty discussion about everything that is happening around us.

You are such a very intelligent woman and if I wasn't the old dirty greasy balled bastard I am now I would have dated and married you. But you deserve much better.
Re: The Igbo Zio+marxist Alliance With The Fulani Jihadist North Has Began by NuclearWinter: 11:11pm On Aug 13, 2022
cybluesky:

The children of perdition have been raised in a climate of denial.

Their lying grandparents of that accursed Marxist generation of the 60's never admitted their ignoble roles but rather told them bed time stories on how they were targeted and victimised for their "success" lest omitting the fact that all positions in governance and public sector(the most lucrative and biggest employer of labour back then) where selfishly allotted to the Igbo.

This victimhood and refusal to admit their faults is what is reinforcing the foolish Biafran project every other generation. Imagine that Chinue Achabe who penned a heap of lies in his last novel : There was a country, which he cowardly had published posthumously after his death so as to escape scrutiny from real historians . Now that book is part of the recommended most read list by IPOB which they foolishly claim to be factual.

This culture of deniability as one poster here describes it, is what is also reinforces criminality and all sorts of heinous crimes we hear from the SE. The applied their ostrich denial game in linking the obvious that the UGM are indeed Igbos and part of the proscribed IPOB terrorist movement. Even when the Governor of Anambra came out just this last Friday to state the obvious that the criminals and terrorists killing and abducting people in his state where Igbos , most of the Obidient zombies here were up in arms attacking him for making such statements claiming it was too early for him to come to that conclusion despite all arrests made so far of the Terrorists show that they are 100% Igbo.

You have to understand that you can never get someone who refuses to admit his faults to repent and reconcile with you.

They are hate filed criminal lying race bent on imposing themselves on others.

3 Likes

Re: The Igbo Zio+marxist Alliance With The Fulani Jihadist North Has Began by BloomingDale(f): 7:33am On Aug 14, 2022
NuclearWinter:

I will love to meet you in real life and have a hearty discussion about everything that is happening around us.

You are such a very intelligent woman and if I wasn't the old dirty greasy balled bastard I am now I would have dated and married you. But you deserve much better.

Bolded made me laugh, but thank you for the compliment. I try in my own way to be knowledgeable about what is going on around me.
Re: The Igbo Zio+marxist Alliance With The Fulani Jihadist North Has Began by GBTYO: 10:31am On Jan 30, 2023
Bump
Re: The Igbo Zio+marxist Alliance With The Fulani Jihadist North Has Began by BloomingDale(f): 10:36am On Jan 30, 2023
This thread aged like fine wine. We are seeing the outcome right now. Let’s still be watching though. It’s just really terrible that Yoruba people fielded Tinubu instead of Osibanjo. I was rooting for Osibanjo. Now, we are between the Devil and the Deep Blue Sea.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Igbo Zio+marxist Alliance With The Fulani Jihadist North Has Began by GBTYO: 11:06am On Jan 30, 2023
BloomingDale:
This thread aged like fine wine. We are seeing the outcome right now. Let’s still be watching though. It’s just really terrible that Yoruba people fielded Tinubu instead of Osibanjo. I was rooting for Osibanjo. Now, we are between the Devil and the Deep Blue Sea.

Babe, believe me when I post .

Thanks
Re: The Igbo Zio+marxist Alliance With The Fulani Jihadist North Has Began by GBTYO: 11:09am On Jan 30, 2023
cybluesky:

And that's why the Osubidient are all mad on this thread.

(1) (Reply)

I Don't Know Between Edo And Plateau State Which One Is More Obidient. / Labour Party Presidential Campaign In Nasarawa(videos & Pictures) / Appeal Court Reinstates All PDP Candidates In Ogun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.