Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,349 members, 7,808,219 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:55 AM

BBNaija: Phyna And Groovy Get Intimate Under The Sheet (Videos) - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Phyna And Groovy Get Intimate Under The Sheet (Videos) (44639 Views)

BBNaija: Chichi And Deji Get Intimate Under The Duvet (Photos, Video) / BBNaija: Daniella And Dotun Get Intimate Under The Duvet (Photo, Video) / BBNaija: Chomzy And Eloswag Get Intimate In The HOH Bathroom (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

BBNaija: Phyna And Groovy Get Intimate Under The Sheet (Videos) by envoymedia: 3:41pm On Aug 13, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JCiioOP9Wyo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vYhaq5ybfDM

BBNaija: Phyna And Groovy Get Intimate Under The Sheet (Videos)

Big Brother Naija season 7 housemates, Phyna and Groovy were seen cuddling each other under the duvet last night as the two housemates are now in a relationship, IGBERETV reports.

This is coming barley six days after Queen was disqualified after she received double strike for fighting Groovy. Groovy was Beauty's love interest in the Big Brother Naija house before she was disqualified from the show. She fought Groovy for dancing with another female housemate, Chomzy.

https://igberetvnews.com/1425843/bbnaija-phyna-groovy-get-intimate-sheet-videos/

Re: BBNaija: Phyna And Groovy Get Intimate Under The Sheet (Videos) by envoymedia: 3:42pm On Aug 13, 2022
More

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Phyna And Groovy Get Intimate Under The Sheet (Videos) by Lemmy123(m): 7:29pm On Aug 13, 2022
That's where the kpanshing in going on... If you don't gerrit forgerabourrit..

But this year's BBnaija no carry heat like other ones, OBIdients are focused, no losing guard grin

81 Likes 9 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Phyna And Groovy Get Intimate Under The Sheet (Videos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:30pm On Aug 13, 2022
Orisirisi nonsense!

Naija youths, wake up and use your senses.

You Mr destiny is in your hands.

Na d kin rubbish tin wey some people dey wait for throughout d mumu show be dis!

Tueh.

14 Likes 8 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Phyna And Groovy Get Intimate Under The Sheet (Videos) by JohnnyPalmer: 7:30pm On Aug 13, 2022
Vote Peter Obi is what's important
This show is a distraction

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Phyna And Groovy Get Intimate Under The Sheet (Videos) by GODPUNISHALABI: 7:30pm On Aug 13, 2022
This boy again

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Phyna And Groovy Get Intimate Under The Sheet (Videos) by neoclassical: 7:30pm On Aug 13, 2022
This Groovy of a guy came to the house with a mission and his mission is simple,; to fuc:k every lady in the House. It is well.

25 Likes 5 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Phyna And Groovy Get Intimate Under The Sheet (Videos) by Nobody: 7:32pm On Aug 13, 2022
There must be something satisfying below the navel of this Groovy dude that makes the gals join him under the sheets all the time. It also means that he ain't all that serious with Beauty. Beauty lost out for nothing.

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Phyna And Groovy Get Intimate Under The Sheet (Videos) by Henribest8(m): 7:32pm On Aug 13, 2022
Nigeria blue film show. Dem for dey do am openly, may person still see their hairy Toto and penise.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Phyna And Groovy Get Intimate Under The Sheet (Videos) by blessedweapon(m): 7:32pm On Aug 13, 2022
Not like I’m a fan of bbn though but a whole lot of you bashing these folks wish to take their place in there. Una double standards no good

13 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Phyna And Groovy Get Intimate Under The Sheet (Videos) by kenzysmith: 7:32pm On Aug 13, 2022
A[s][/s]a
Re: BBNaija: Phyna And Groovy Get Intimate Under The Sheet (Videos) by Smith414: 7:33pm On Aug 13, 2022
Re: BBNaija: Phyna And Groovy Get Intimate Under The Sheet (Videos) by BadNews: 7:33pm On Aug 13, 2022
Bad News Is Following

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Phyna And Groovy Get Intimate Under The Sheet (Videos) by Farid24224(m): 7:35pm On Aug 13, 2022
If they aren't calling me for a three some, I don't care!! undecided
Re: BBNaija: Phyna And Groovy Get Intimate Under The Sheet (Videos) by tillaman(m): 7:37pm On Aug 13, 2022
angry
Re: BBNaija: Phyna And Groovy Get Intimate Under The Sheet (Videos) by sofiscatedmoron: 7:37pm On Aug 13, 2022
angry
Re: BBNaija: Phyna And Groovy Get Intimate Under The Sheet (Videos) by Farid24224(m): 7:38pm On Aug 13, 2022
So two people cannot cuddle in peace again angry
Re: BBNaija: Phyna And Groovy Get Intimate Under The Sheet (Videos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:38pm On Aug 13, 2022
Farid24224:
If they aren't calling me for a three some, I don't care!! undecided
U sef dey open mouth waaahhhmmmm,
Dey talk of 3some?!
Too much movies don do u something.

3some na ya mate?!

Orisirisi something........

9 Likes 6 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Phyna And Groovy Get Intimate Under The Sheet (Videos) by Lugianostar(m): 7:39pm On Aug 13, 2022
All these illicit fun & ldleness for 100m?

This life no balance sha
Re: BBNaija: Phyna And Groovy Get Intimate Under The Sheet (Videos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:40pm On Aug 13, 2022
Lugianostar:
All these illicit fun & ldleness for 100m?

This life no balance sha

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Phyna And Groovy Get Intimate Under The Sheet (Videos) by Blizzy300: 7:41pm On Aug 13, 2022
TF man undecided
I enjoyed this show in days of Kegan
Re: BBNaija: Phyna And Groovy Get Intimate Under The Sheet (Videos) by ppataog: 7:41pm On Aug 13, 2022
God bless you IaIasticlala for bringing this life changing news to front page, My wife who was previously unable to conceive for decades, immediately I showed her this post, she immediately became 6months pregnant with quadruplets.
Even myself after seeing this, I felt so motivated and it changed my whole life , now I'm a successful person and became a trillionaire at a young age. I'm an engineer, pilot, medical doctor, architect and an astronaut. I got 20 Olympic gold medals, 10 Oscars, 8 Grammys , 3 Nobel prize award. I was honored with GCFR, GCON, CFR, CON on the same day. Next year I'm planning to buy moon. It all happened because of this.

Once again Thank you so much admin

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bbnaija: I Am Sorry, I Made Mistakes – Boma Apologizes / BBNaija: Soma And Miyonse Arrive Nigeria After Their Eviction (Photos) / Nkem Owoh And Funke Akindele In Primary School Uniforms For Movie Role

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.