Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,627 members, 7,801,813 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:05 AM

See Secret Lifestyle Of Top Boys On Campus (photo) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See Secret Lifestyle Of Top Boys On Campus (photo) (8627 Views)

There Are No Big Boys On Nairaland,let's All Be Truthful To Ourselves. / Discovered My Husband’s Secret Lifestyle: An Accident Or Divine Revelation? / I'm finding it difficult to adapt to the Lifestyle Of My Husband To Be. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See Secret Lifestyle Of Top Boys On Campus (photo) by Nobody: 7:02am On Aug 14, 2022
Him story don finish if ur expecting another gist grin sorry

3 Likes

Re: See Secret Lifestyle Of Top Boys On Campus (photo) by jahson19(m): 7:38am On Aug 14, 2022
Who dy expect this story to finish never know d op.... Lord of incomplete stories na b him name, very good writer sha

3 Likes

Re: See Secret Lifestyle Of Top Boys On Campus (photo) by ModCaller: 8:13am On Aug 14, 2022
Fake story.

Don't even bother reading
Re: See Secret Lifestyle Of Top Boys On Campus (photo) by fergieboy: 8:25am On Aug 14, 2022
Don't mind this op

Check his previous thread

Lots of unfinished fictional lamba q

1 Like

Re: See Secret Lifestyle Of Top Boys On Campus (photo) by Nobody: 8:34am On Aug 14, 2022
Nice one. Fiction or not..
Re: See Secret Lifestyle Of Top Boys On Campus (photo) by Olayetan(m): 8:42am On Aug 14, 2022
Sleeknigga:
Na fiction abi Na true Life story, the topic says picture attached I see no pictures

Even if them no tell you, you suppose know na.

Haba
Re: See Secret Lifestyle Of Top Boys On Campus (photo) by Olayetan(m): 8:48am On Aug 14, 2022
SavageBoy:
Lord lamba dey learn for where this op deygringrin

By the way, which school is this? At least there should be one or two persons here who also attended your school and can confirm the identities of these imaginary persons

Why are you embarrassing yourself like this...
Re: See Secret Lifestyle Of Top Boys On Campus (photo) by Rafiquie: 9:41am On Aug 14, 2022
Fiction or not, OP come and finish your story.
Re: See Secret Lifestyle Of Top Boys On Campus (photo) by Machalla(m): 11:37am On Aug 14, 2022
Sleeknigga:
Na fiction abi Na true Life story, the topic says picture attached I see no pictures
dem don play u wayo cheesy
Re: See Secret Lifestyle Of Top Boys On Campus (photo) by VKN23: 11:58am On Aug 14, 2022
RealGboy Hope this one go complete
Re: See Secret Lifestyle Of Top Boys On Campus (photo) by SavageBoy: 12:05pm On Aug 14, 2022
Olayetan:

Why are you embarrassing yourself like this...
Rest chief.
Re: See Secret Lifestyle Of Top Boys On Campus (photo) by sunnx(f): 12:27pm On Aug 14, 2022
Hey Op don't leave me half way cum and continue before I consult Ogun to break your keypads

1 Like

Re: See Secret Lifestyle Of Top Boys On Campus (photo) by virginchaser(m): 1:56pm On Aug 14, 2022
Can you imagine yourself in a public bus and driver park half way to ease himself and disappear.

1 Like

Re: See Secret Lifestyle Of Top Boys On Campus (photo) by Makers49: 2:15pm On Aug 14, 2022
Oga please consider us nah
Re: See Secret Lifestyle Of Top Boys On Campus (photo) by h0pze3: 5:48pm On Aug 14, 2022
Continue nau
Re: See Secret Lifestyle Of Top Boys On Campus (photo) by RealGboy: 9:12pm On Aug 15, 2022
The question caught me by surprise and i had to force a morsel of pounded yam down my throat to answer him ,

I looked at him with a straight face to avoid being detected,

" He didn't pay me to do that Richy ,just like you didn't pay me when I put you on my first edition., It was just from my findings and source that I was able to gather the information" ....I replied

Richy didn't buy my answer anyways ,he retorted with a bit of an high tone....

" Oga shey you see tribal marks for my face ni , He didn't pay you but you were able to take pictures of his personal belongings..you can't have access to those pictures unless dammie himself gave you permission to take them ...just come clean to me we are guys now ."....

At this point I could see he meant business ,so without mincing words I told him the truth that I received 500k from dammie Range for my 2nd edition.....

When Richy Benz heard 500k ,he and his friends burst out laughing !!.....they laughed so hard that it made me feel stupid after thier moment of laughter , Richy pat me on my shoulder and said

" Chai ,o boy I won't lie ,you cheap die ...so u mean u sold your soul for just 500k??...chai poverty no good o _..

Saying this words he bursted out into another rounds of laughter with his friends

Then he cleared his throat and asked me

"What are you doing for the next 24 hrs ??"....

I told him I wasn't doing anything in particular"

Richy Benz smiled and replied

"Okay that's good I want you to stick with me for the next 24hrs and see how real men live thier life "

When I heard stick with him ,I replied him that I can't do that right now and maybe some other times ..

Richy Benz smiled and told me that he'll pay me a million naira for my stress. ..

When I heard a million naira ,I sat down properly and re adjusted my clothes ,

Richy Benz then handed me his phone and told me put my account number ,I did and I watched as he brought out his token and just like that I received a million naira ...

According to him ,the money is just to buy me for the next 24hrs .....

Omo I wanted to tell him that he can have me for the rest of the year .(chai it is true poverty is a real bastard) ....

When I got my alert ,I told him I have seen it and he said

"This is 4pm...get your phone camera ready first we hit the boutique ...

Typing......

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See Secret Lifestyle Of Top Boys On Campus (photo) by Freeze007(m): 10:23pm On Aug 15, 2022
[

Did Christlikes ever lie?
quote author=RealGboy post=115739903]The question caught me by surprise and i had to force a morsel of pounded yam down my throat to answer him ,

I looked at him with a straight face to avoid being detected,

" He didn't pay me to do that Richy ,just like you didn't pay me when I put you on my first edition., It was just from my findings and source that I was able to gather the information" ....I replied

Richy didn't buy my answer anyways ,he retorted with a bit of an high tone....

" Oga shey you see tribal marks for my face ni , He didn't pay you but you were able to take pictures of his personal belongings..you can't have access to those pictures unless dammie himself gave you permission to take them ...just come clean to me we are guys now ."....

At this point I could see he meant business ,so without mincing words I told him the truth that I received 500k from dammie Range for my 2nd edition.....

When Richy Benz heard 500k ,he and his friends burst out laughing !!.....they laughed so hard that it made me feel stupid after thier moment of laughter , Richy pat me on my shoulder and said

" Chai ,o boy I won't lie ,you cheap die ...so u mean u sold your soul for just 500k??...chai poverty no good o _..

Saying this words he bursted out into another rounds of laughter with his friends

Then he cleared his throat and asked me

"What are you doing for the next 24 hrs ??"....

I told him I wasn't doing anything in particular"

Richy Benz smiled and replied

"Okay that's good I want you to stick with me for the next 24hrs and see how real men live thier life "

When I heard stick with him ,I replied him that I can't do that right now and maybe some other times ..

Richy Benz smiled and told me that he'll pay me a million naira for my stress. ..

When I heard a million naira ,I sat down properly and re adjusted my clothes ,

Richy Benz then handed me his phone and told me put my account number ,I did and I watched as he brought out his token and just like that I received a million naira ...

According to him ,the money is just to buy me for the next 24hrs .....

Omo I wanted to tell him that he can have me for the rest of the year .(chai it is true poverty is a real bastard) ....

When I got my alert ,I told him I have seen it and he said

"This is 4pm...get your phone camera ready first we hit the boutique ...

Typing......
[/quote]
Re: See Secret Lifestyle Of Top Boys On Campus (photo) by LikeAking: 10:39pm On Aug 15, 2022
Liesz!
Re: See Secret Lifestyle Of Top Boys On Campus (photo) by sunnx(f): 11:59am On Aug 19, 2022
Continue I dey gbadun this febble abi na faabu Yoruba dey call am.

Kwantinu as our president used to say it, I dey Gbadun you like Oyinbo dey gbadun Cigarette and lighter
Re: See Secret Lifestyle Of Top Boys On Campus (photo) by joceey(m): 3:31pm On Oct 27, 2022
Come and continue what you started now,someone said you dont always finish your gist before jumping to another one.Pls show me that they are wrong abegi
Re: See Secret Lifestyle Of Top Boys On Campus (photo) by nickyj19: 3:57pm On Oct 27, 2022
op if you no finish this tory well ehhh na me and you
Re: See Secret Lifestyle Of Top Boys On Campus (photo) by detectivejones: 4:14pm On Oct 27, 2022
Nice story. My mind is telling me that this is how Alexreports started his career

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Need An Atheist/freethinker For A Serious Relationship / Nigerian Lady Offers Her Body To Men To Raise 250k House Rent - Photos / Pretty Girls Don't Get Asked Out...true Or Myth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.