Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,664 members, 7,801,919 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:58 AM

Lifting Your Mind From Negative Thought And Unhappiness. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Lifting Your Mind From Negative Thought And Unhappiness. (201 Views)

Unhappiness Shortens Your Lifespan More Than Smoking – Research / 3 Simple Steps To Stop Thinking Negative Thoughts / Does Negative Thought Lead To Bad Things Happening? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lifting Your Mind From Negative Thought And Unhappiness. by AdetoyeAyomikun: 6:44pm On Aug 13, 2022
When we say negative thought, it means negative beliefs about yourself, your situation, and others. will be talking about yourself.

1)Do what makes you happy, get yourself to do things that will make you happy that will get your mind off things. If it's watching comedy, movies, etc. Just get yourself to do what will make you happy and elevate your mood. This will surely help to make you happy. They are comedians you can watch if you like or movies you can watch or even music.

Don't be a movie addict it can cause depression cause you will not sleep�
⚠️⚠️This will not last, I repeat this type of happiness doesn't last. it won't it can't.
Know this for your good.

2)Listen to things that will motivate you.
when I say things that will motivate you, am not saying you should just be searching for motivational quotes�. No, be careful that some motivations are even somehow. Also, note what you don't understand doesn't mean it is wrong.

when I say listen to what motivates you in particular listen to people's past experiences this works a lot. most are sincere it gives hope that the future is bright�

My mentor once told me it's wrong to motivate yourself about you age.Don't say you are still young. Be careful about this too. Another talk for another day.

Everyone Has A Story To Tell
3)Share your thought with someone and give others positive vibes.

Talk to someone, not anyone but someone worth talking to don't talk with someone that won't help your situation.

Give others a positive vibe talk well about others support others in big or little ways it helps a lot. If you make others happy, happiness is coming to you.

Don't criticize others too much cause those that criticize are usually resized. Very painful that most people that criticize others are not up to those they criticize�.So your size is getting small. Don't criticize always.

4)Jesus. if I tell you this is the best of all options available believe me.
The word:the word of God is new, always you can't get enough of the word. I verse or chapter can minister to you in different ways that the power of the word.

Prayer:Are you burdened then pray this works a lot you will be renewed with strength and inspiration. The best place to get inspiration is from God.
Pray read the Bible
Guess what�, you can lay your burdens on Jesus' feet.

Someone said Gratitude yes that is right be grateful for what you have yours is not the worst.Gratitude is most achieved with God.

Jesus is the best cause he is giving you a package no one can ever give you.

The Holy Spirit Your Comforter Embrace him.
Remember he won't be called comforter if you will not need to be comforted.

I hope you are blessed.

Adetoye Ayomikun

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How People React To The Success Story Of Their Mates / Three-storey Building Collapses In Abuja / Woman Drops Video Of Her Long Big Boobs On Social Media

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.