Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,777 members, 7,806,144 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:05 PM

Unidentified And Unwanted Stuff In My Throat - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Unidentified And Unwanted Stuff In My Throat (518 Views)

Lifeless Body Of An Unidentified Boy Found In Maiduguri (photos) / Why Do I Always Feel My Throat Smells? / my throat is getting worse. Doctors In The House please Come In (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unidentified And Unwanted Stuff In My Throat by austyn0(m): 8:45pm On Aug 13, 2022
There's this stuff in my throat for over a month or more than a month. Even water or food can't take it down. I can feel it, but I can't vomit it or swallow it.

What could this be and what is the remedy?
Re: Unidentified And Unwanted Stuff In My Throat by Channah1(f): 9:11pm On Aug 13, 2022
It's phlegm build up.

Take TomTom for fast relief. Then go and get erithromycine antibiotics caplets. Take as directed.

You can also gargle with warm salt water to break down the phlegm.

1 Like

Re: Unidentified And Unwanted Stuff In My Throat by Musty112: 9:22pm On Aug 13, 2022
Visit ENT department of the teaching hospital in your state if it is a condition that has been present for a while. Pls do not neglect it

1 Like

Re: Unidentified And Unwanted Stuff In My Throat by VeryWickedMan: 9:46pm On Aug 13, 2022
Tonsil stones
Take a sharp knife & heat it until its bright red. Put it in your mouth and slice out the tonsils.

Problem solved.

Re: Unidentified And Unwanted Stuff In My Throat by chival(f): 11:08pm On Aug 13, 2022
Please don't try what the poster above suggested. They are probably tonsil stones. Open your mouth wide and look in the mirror. If it is on one side at the back of your mouth, and whitish, then it's tonsil stones. Just take a cotton bud and push gently until it dislodges.

1 Like

Re: Unidentified And Unwanted Stuff In My Throat by austyn0(m): 6:47am On Aug 14, 2022
Channah1:
It's phlegm build up.

Take TomTom for fast relief. Then go and get erithromycine antibiotics caplets. Take as directed.

God bless you. Remain highly favored.
Re: Unidentified And Unwanted Stuff In My Throat by austyn0(m): 6:47am On Aug 14, 2022
Musty112:
Visit ENT department of the teaching hospital in your state if it is a condition that has been present for a while. Pls do not neglect it

God bless you.
Re: Unidentified And Unwanted Stuff In My Throat by austyn0(m): 6:48am On Aug 14, 2022
VeryWickedMan:
Tonsil stones
Take a sharp knife & heat it until its bright red. Put it in your mouth and slice out the tonsils.

Problem solved.

Re: Unidentified And Unwanted Stuff In My Throat by austyn0(m): 6:49am On Aug 14, 2022
chival:
Please don't try what the poster above suggested. They are probably tonsil stones. Open your mouth wide and look in the mirror. If it is on one side at the back of your mouth, and whitish, then it's tonsil stones. Just take a cotton bud and push gently until it dislodges.

Thank you my dear. God bless.
Re: Unidentified And Unwanted Stuff In My Throat by Channah1(f): 8:19am On Aug 14, 2022
austyn0:

God bless you. Remain highly favored.

You're welcome.

1 Like

Re: Unidentified And Unwanted Stuff In My Throat by austyn0(m): 4:09am On Aug 20, 2022
Channah1:
It's phlegm build up.

Hello.. I think the Tom Tom worked, buh not fully. Yet to get the prescribed drugs but went to the hospital.

Can I reach you privately? I promise I don't disturb. Sent an Email already.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Unidentified And Unwanted Stuff In My Throat by Channah1(f): 7:31am On Aug 20, 2022
austyn0:

Hello.. I think the Tom Tom worked, buh not fully. Yet to get the prescribed drugs but went to the hospital.

Can I reach you privately? I promise I don't disturb. Sent an Email already.

Yeah I told you the TomTom was for fast relief. Not a permanent cure.

Please, can you share what it is here, I can't access my email reason I couldn't reply you.

Thank you
Re: Unidentified And Unwanted Stuff In My Throat by austyn0(m): 10:25pm On Aug 21, 2022
Channah1:

Yeah I told you the TomTom was for fast relief. Not a permanent cure.

Please, can you share what it is here, I can't access my email reason I couldn't reply you.

Thank you

Any other way I can reach you, gotta show you details of my hospital journey and ask some questions.

Please if you don't mind, 08062481555 is my WhatsApp line. You can reach me on there.

(1) (Reply)

Please My Husband Needs Help With His Health. / Advantages & Disadvantages Of Masturbation / 10 Benefits Of Dates You Cannot Find On Google

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.