Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,966 members, 7,806,801 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:51 AM

These Kalabari Women Has Big As.s - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / These Kalabari Women Has Big As.s (10830 Views)

Kalabari Women And Yoruba Women Which One Get Yanches Pass?? / My Ex Has Big Ass And Nipple An A Loong Dick WHO IS SHE (dating Advice) / See How This Guy Lifted His Girlfriend Who Has Big Yansh After Being Challenged (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: These Kalabari Women Has Big As.s by Machalla(m): 9:44pm On Aug 14, 2022
LadyD22:

grin more like us discussing about shoes and the latest kdrama , women don't actually talk about men unless they either want to complain about their bf or they like someone and need advice , we don't need threads to discuss men's body part and frankly we don't even care about any body part except maybe height lol, we're too busy talking about ourselves , our body parts and our lives
At the saloon what we talk about is money , we talk about who gave us the money to make our hair and where we bought our dress from , imagine just talking about men , that conversation will be very short and very boring

Aunty fear God nah.
grin
Nah there una for dey do analysis of men nah. That is why I no dey near there not even when my gal want me to..
So Look at what you wrote and ask yourself if you telling the whole truth. There is definitely something missing and me, you and rest people on this forum knows that. Don't forget I have an aunty and friend that runs female saloon. So i know what I'm talking about cheesy
Re: These Kalabari Women Has Big As.s by honeywriter: 10:07pm On Aug 14, 2022
LikeAking:

Wetin b good feeding. If Dem fine pass, Dem fine pass.
No worry when I feed my daughters with meat and poultry please feed your with garri,rice beans and no animal protein for first fifteen yes of their life then come and ask the question again
Re: These Kalabari Women Has Big As.s by LogicBomb8: 10:13pm On Aug 14, 2022
TheSourcerer:
True , For some reason , our culture is very westernised , our names too ,Briggs,Pedro, Valeres, , we stay in compounds too ......
wow so you be riversbwoy

1 Like

Re: These Kalabari Women Has Big As.s by wisdomkid: 10:41pm On Aug 14, 2022
A$$ wants to bring down one man...
Or
One man wants to bring down as many ass as possible.
Re: These Kalabari Women Has Big As.s by chigoziri2403(m): 10:47pm On Aug 14, 2022
If you don't have strength, don't near a Kalabari girl, you will collapse
Also bayelsa girls,black beauty
If a bayelsa girl invite you and serve you fresh fish peppersoup and plantain, na die you dey ooo, she must drain that food from your gbola.
Re: These Kalabari Women Has Big As.s by Exkandayee(m): 10:51pm On Aug 14, 2022
honeywriter:

The S.A women no loyal ooo just big booty and knee length boots are their trade mark
Fiercely independent most raised by single mums and they are prone to infidelity no cultural repercussion

In terms of beauty they beat the Nigerian girls hands down,due to very good feeding

First hand experience take it from me
Lies...in terms of beauty,s a na ugliest in Africa,but their shape is better than naija,our naija girls dey try for beauty,na Sudanese babes b the Koko
Re: These Kalabari Women Has Big As.s by Rickmann: 10:59pm On Aug 14, 2022
Machalla:
Ka LA ba RI

That name sound catchy. cheesy
How come I haven't heard of this tribe before?
When I had thought I knew most tribes name their location in Nigeria

Nigeria is indeed bless with human and natural resources.
We just need good leaders

Until they catch you.
Re: These Kalabari Women Has Big As.s by Machalla(m): 11:00pm On Aug 14, 2022
Rickmann:

Until they catch you.
what type of play is this? cheesy
Re: These Kalabari Women Has Big As.s by LikeAking: 11:56pm On Aug 14, 2022
honeywriter:

No worry when I feed my daughters with meat and poultry please feed your with garri,rice beans and no animal protein for first fifteen yes of their life then come and ask the question again

What I am saying is: Just give it to Dem if Dem fine pass us... No make am like like na dia food, etc.

If d fine pas, no waha.
Re: These Kalabari Women Has Big As.s by poshestmina(f): 12:50am On Aug 15, 2022
TheSourcerer:
I'm Kalabari smiley

Oh, wow!!!
Tombramo?
Re: These Kalabari Women Has Big As.s by poshestmina(f): 12:56am On Aug 15, 2022
sleek214:
They don't stay long in marriages. They run away from husbands house in less than 5 years of marriage

How many do you know personally
sad sad angry angry.
Re: These Kalabari Women Has Big As.s by TheSourcerer: 5:39am On Aug 15, 2022
poshestmina:

Oh, wow!!!
Tombramo?
Ibim , Hey smiley
Re: These Kalabari Women Has Big As.s by TheSourcerer: 5:43am On Aug 15, 2022
LogicBomb8:
wow so you be riversbwoy
yes Sir and Good Morning smiley
Re: These Kalabari Women Has Big As.s by Rickmann: 7:29am On Aug 15, 2022
Machalla:
what type of play is this? cheesy

grin
Re: These Kalabari Women Has Big As.s by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 7:31am On Aug 15, 2022
grin
Oga poster wey d big ass dey? Na wetin carry me com here.

1 Like

Re: These Kalabari Women Has Big As.s by arthurwillia(m): 9:00am On Aug 20, 2022
Escabado:

You carry based on olosho package or based on girlfriend, boyfriend things. If na olosho how you pay am . I hear dem dey black Wella
base on gf Boss.
She black like mad.. black a$
Re: These Kalabari Women Has Big As.s by Tuxpera: 9:48am On Aug 20, 2022
For big bootay: Visit SA, closely followed by Tanzania and Kenya

If SA seems scary, go to any other Southern African country like Zimbabwe and Mozambique.

But Tanzanian girls come complete with the bootay and beauty, SA has nice skin and the bootay. Nigerian girls rank a little high in the beauty scale.
Re: These Kalabari Women Has Big As.s by Escabado: 10:17pm On Aug 23, 2022
arthurwillia:
base on gf Boss.
She black like mad.. black a$

Wonderful, where did you meet her. I would like to be with one of them . I have heard alot about them
Re: These Kalabari Women Has Big As.s by arthurwillia(m): 1:30am On Aug 24, 2022
Escabado:

Wonderful, where did you meet her. I would like to be with one of them . I have heard alot about them
Facebook boss
Just put a certain location on Facebook people around that area might pop up
Re: These Kalabari Women Has Big As.s by Escabado: 1:53pm On Aug 24, 2022
arthurwillia:
Facebook boss
Just put a certain location on Facebook people around that area might pop up

Give example of a bayelsa girl name

1 Like

Re: These Kalabari Women Has Big As.s by arthurwillia(m): 12:15am On Aug 25, 2022
Escabado:

Give example of a bayelsa girl name
Tari ebi
Or type kpansia yenabegoa, it’s a place I stay in bayelsa. People around that side will pop up

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Encounter Wit A Unilag Runs Girl Forming Levels / Can't This Guy Be Stopped Or Arrested Its Getting Too Much (photos) / Incredibly Muscular Women You Should Consider Marrying (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.