Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,485 members, 7,781,458 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:44 PM

Sanwo-Olu Inspects Lagos Red Line Rail Project (video) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sanwo-Olu Inspects Lagos Red Line Rail Project (video) (32590 Views)

Governor Sanwo-Olu Inspects The Red Line Rail Project (Photos And Videos) / CBN Team Inspects Lagos Red/Blue Line Projects / Gov. Sanwo Olu Inspects Lagos Revenue House Building At Alausa (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sanwo-Olu Inspects Lagos Red Line Rail Project (video) by ElSudani: 2:46pm On Aug 14, 2022
Mandesz:
If an armed robber, typical 419er is made a Lagos state govr he'll build reasonable projects.
Lagos is the 2nd most unlivable city in the world but these nuisances will come and hail Tinubu.

Partly because about 11 million Nigerians left their own states in the last decade to live in Lagos, putting enormous pressures on utilities and infrastructures.
Yes, the new light rail system was initiated by Tinubu as much as you would like to hear otherwise.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-Olu Inspects Lagos Red Line Rail Project (video) by Lugianostar(m): 2:46pm On Aug 14, 2022
I just pray & hope the project and the all anticipated Dangote refinery will be ready before president Peter Obi resume ??
Re: Sanwo-Olu Inspects Lagos Red Line Rail Project (video) by Modphase: 2:57pm On Aug 14, 2022
Is that why your pathetic foolish Igbo father as been hating on the state right from the time of Azikwe ?

Mandesz:
If an armed robber, typical 419er is made a Lagos state govr he'll build reasonable projects.
Lagos is the 2nd most unlivable city in the world but these nuisances will come and hail Tinubu.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-Olu Inspects Lagos Red Line Rail Project (video) by TerickW(m): 3:04pm On Aug 14, 2022
The rail project was Jakande's idea, he like other civilian governors across the federation during his reign laid a solid foundation that the succeeding govs have failed to build on.
Even lagos has not implemented half of Jakande's blueprint, what ever they been able to achieve is cus of the huge revenue base.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Inspects Lagos Red Line Rail Project (video) by Perfectbeing(m): 3:10pm On Aug 14, 2022
Ykc2:
ogbeni am talking about why lagos is not as developed as Holland since you guys claimed that lagos is 14th largest economy in the world
Me nor dey believe all those mumu paper statistics..

Just like someone will look you in the eye and tell you that Lagos is the most unliveable city in the world and you will believe the person. That's foolishness.
All tjose stats just wanna make you feel good or bad about yourself and doesn't really state the reality on ground.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Inspects Lagos Red Line Rail Project (video) by crossbreedwears(m): 3:21pm On Aug 14, 2022
Politics is not about ranting on social media. All these politicians are million miles ahead of we the supporters. Don't he surprised people shouting Peter Obi will end up voting for another candidate. Don't be deceived bro! Let's pray whoever wins should save us from the mess we are ihto
Reinaldo:
Eeya..so that is how APC will just cease to exist in 2023. Obidients should we take it easy on them and let them still exist as small opposition party after 2023? cheesy
Re: Sanwo-Olu Inspects Lagos Red Line Rail Project (video) by Nobody: 3:22pm On Aug 14, 2022
This is the mumu button they keep pressing for lagossians
Re: Sanwo-Olu Inspects Lagos Red Line Rail Project (video) by Nobody: 3:23pm On Aug 14, 2022
crossbreedwears:
Politics is not about ranting on social media. All these politicians are million miles ahead of we the supporters. Don't he surprised people shouting Peter Obi will end up voting for another candidate. Don't be deceived bro! Let's pray whoever wins should save us from the mess we are ihto
Prayers are not gonna work
Re: Sanwo-Olu Inspects Lagos Red Line Rail Project (video) by Horus(m): 3:24pm On Aug 14, 2022
Lagos Urban rail - Red Line

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-Olu Inspects Lagos Red Line Rail Project (video) by crossbreedwears(m): 3:24pm On Aug 14, 2022
No wahala if you don't believe then. Enjoy your day
TheWrita:

Prayers are not gonna work

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Inspects Lagos Red Line Rail Project (video) by Nobody: 3:28pm On Aug 14, 2022
crossbreedwears:
No wahala if you don't believe then. Enjoy your day
God has given us brain,sense organs and limbs.He also gave us freewill.
Our destiny is in our hands.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Inspects Lagos Red Line Rail Project (video) by Thermodynamics(m): 3:52pm On Aug 14, 2022
GodsOwnMan:

I be Mr Ademola my second name is Adezombie and my Last name is Ademumu, I am from Ijebu-jungle community wink cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Nobody cares Mr Ade-who give a Fvck

2 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu Inspects Lagos Red Line Rail Project (video) by Freethinker87: 3:52pm On Aug 14, 2022
Every 4 years they start inspecting Blue and Red line, it's been 17 years and we are still inspecting.

How long did it take Ethiopia to build theirs 3 times longer than Lagos light rail?

Lagosians let's vote wisely in 2023.

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Inspects Lagos Red Line Rail Project (video) by crossbreedwears(m): 4:05pm On Aug 14, 2022
Noted. Let's see the outcome of 2023 General election
TheWrita:

God has given us brain,sense organs and limbs.He also gave us freewill.
Our destiny is in our hands.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Inspects Lagos Red Line Rail Project (video) by Nobody: 4:10pm On Aug 14, 2022
crossbreedwears:
Noted. Let's see the outcome of 2023 General election
You can go ahead and vote on sentimental grounds.
It's stil you and your type that will suffer it.

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Inspects Lagos Red Line Rail Project (video) by Horus(m): 4:12pm On Aug 14, 2022
Freethinker87:
Every 4 years they start inspecting Blue and Red line, it's been 17 years and we are still inspecting.

How long did it take Ethiopia to build theirs 3 times longer than Lagos light rail?

Lagosians let's vote wisely in 2023.

The Ethiopian light rail project has been built in three years

2 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu Inspects Lagos Red Line Rail Project (video) by clothingonline(m): 4:15pm On Aug 14, 2022
We need productive gov only one state is working in Nigeria even Abuja nothing

Pressure will be much on lagos other gov ate lazy
Re: Sanwo-Olu Inspects Lagos Red Line Rail Project (video) by ugoonuoha: 4:15pm On Aug 14, 2022

3 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu Inspects Lagos Red Line Rail Project (video) by obi58: 4:20pm On Aug 14, 2022
BlackPantherxXx:
grin

This is why Tinubu is our next President.

His vision led to this

Peter Obi's own led to erosion destroyed gutters and dirty slums.

You lie sir....

The Lagos metro line is the brainchild of Alhaji Lateef Jakande of blessed memory not BAT.

You don't need to sully your candidate's reputation with blatant lies.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-Olu Inspects Lagos Red Line Rail Project (video) by mema900: 4:20pm On Aug 14, 2022
SIMONEKPA7:
Ikpeazu see your mate.. na to give 500 naira to nursing mother only you de use Abia state monthly allocation do.... Center table

I nor understand the center table part, come again?
Re: Sanwo-Olu Inspects Lagos Red Line Rail Project (video) by Mandesz(m): 4:32pm On Aug 14, 2022
Modphase:
Is that why your pathetic foolish Igbo father as been hating on the state right from the time of Azikwe ?

Pathetic individual like u? I'm not an ibo man.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Inspects Lagos Red Line Rail Project (video) by adedehinbo(m): 4:43pm On Aug 14, 2022
Mandesz:
yes you re right and we love it like that,can you guys get out of lagos state?
Re: Sanwo-Olu Inspects Lagos Red Line Rail Project (video) by GodsOwnMan: 4:46pm On Aug 14, 2022
Thermodynamics:

Nobody cares that i am an omo eboe pretending not be be eboe who gives a Fvck

True talk mr. okoro

Re: Sanwo-Olu Inspects Lagos Red Line Rail Project (video) by crossbreedwears(m): 4:51pm On Aug 14, 2022
Bros, people who know me very well would disagree with what you just typed. I don't do sentiment or being bias in terms of religion or tribe. I see everyone as equal

You can go ahead and vote on sentimental grounds.
It's stil you and your type that will suffer it.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Inspects Lagos Red Line Rail Project (video) by Mandesz(m): 4:54pm On Aug 14, 2022
adedehinbo:
yes you re right and we love it like that,can you guys get out of lagos state?
No, until u give us back our oil money .
We'll leave Nigeria entirely.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Inspects Lagos Red Line Rail Project (video) by ogunsbanjul(m): 4:54pm On Aug 14, 2022
This Lagos State developments dey pain you Sha. Anyway na so e dey pain your presidential candidate too.
You never see anything.
By the time Asiwaju takes over the mantle of leadership in ask rock. You will personal praise God for making it a reality. No be joke Asiwaju is the best candidate.
Mandesz:
Re: Sanwo-Olu Inspects Lagos Red Line Rail Project (video) by adedehinbo(m): 4:58pm On Aug 14, 2022
Mandesz:

No, until u give us back our oil money .
We'll leave Nigeria entirely.
lol,who carry your oil money? So south west doesn't produce oil too?are you not proud of your state? Relocate now
Re: Sanwo-Olu Inspects Lagos Red Line Rail Project (video) by Mandesz(m): 5:01pm On Aug 14, 2022
ogunsbanjul:
This Lagos State developments dey pain you Sha. Anyway na so e dey pain your presidential candidate too.
You never see anything.
By the time Asiwaju takes over the mantle of leadership in ask rock. You will personal praise God for making it a reality. No be joke Asiwaju is the best candidate.
What do I expect to hear from u? Even when a Yorubaman die in silence they praise their tormentor in public with fear of confrontation. Curses are on Yorubaman by abiola, awolowo, kudirat and many more.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Inspects Lagos Red Line Rail Project (video) by Hussein035: 5:16pm On Aug 14, 2022
Mandesz:

There's no state in your region as better as Lagos, even your family members are in Lagos because of joblessness in your state yet you still can't see those who developed and maintain the state as good people.

Useless IPOB, pls go back to your state and stop coming to Lagos for jobs.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Inspects Lagos Red Line Rail Project (video) by 989900: 5:17pm On Aug 14, 2022
rusher14:

Why did Wisconsin despite all the money not achieve the same such that they sold off their carriages to Lagos?

https://freebeacon.com/latest-news/trains-built-for-doomed-wisconsin-rail-project-sold-to-nigeria/amp/

I asked you a straight forward question: how much did the Lagos light rail cost?
It needs only a straight forward answer; not going around in circles.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Inspects Lagos Red Line Rail Project (video) by rusher14: 5:18pm On Aug 14, 2022
989900:

I asked you a straight forward question: how much did the Lagos light rail cost?.
It needs only a straight forward answer; not going around in circles.

I'm asking you why USA with all the money and technology couldn't do better.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Inspects Lagos Red Line Rail Project (video) by 989900: 5:21pm On Aug 14, 2022
rusher14:

I'm asking you why USA with all the money and technology couldn't do better.

Now you're scrambling . . . even Sanwo-Olu can't give a straight forward answer . . . that's what happens when transparency is absent; malfeasance is present.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

"Buhari Unable To Eat & Drink Post By Sahara Reporters Is False" - Bashir Ahmad / 20 Things Nigerians May Experience In 2016 Under Buhari’s Govt, By Fayose / "I Stand With Nigeria" Protest In Lagos (videos, photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.