Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,213 members, 7,807,729 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:11 PM

How To Identify Your SEO Mistakes And Better Optimize Your Site Content - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Identify Your SEO Mistakes And Better Optimize Your Site Content (205 Views)

12 Seo Mistakes To Avoid If You Want To Rank Higher / 10 SEO Mistakes Which Affect Your Blog Ranking / 10 Wrong SEO Mistakes Every Blogger Must Avoid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Identify Your SEO Mistakes And Better Optimize Your Site Content by yussufdev(m): 1:21pm On Aug 14, 2022
It is the dream of every website owner to rank 1st on the search engine giant (google ! obvious) and the road to that dream is to know how well your website is optimized. Search Engine Optimization(SEO) is the act of optimizing your website to rank higher on the google if not the first. There are lots of SEO audit out there but most are paid tools.

With https://theseoanalyser.com the free SEO analyser tool hepls you to analyser and identify how well your site is optimized for SEO, generate reports all that for free.

Re: How To Identify Your SEO Mistakes And Better Optimize Your Site Content by alaynenadelbach: 7:52pm On Sep 01, 2022
I think that people who have no idea how a search engine works often make mistakes on their sites
Re: How To Identify Your SEO Mistakes And Better Optimize Your Site Content by MaryWenzelp: 8:21pm On Sep 01, 2022
SEO isn't just a website promo. It's a set of services. I used to know little about it, too. But when I created my own brand and thought about promotion, I learned more about SEO. My brand then was called something completely different than it is now. I started to promote my brand on social networks. I created a website and then wanted to improve its traffic. I did a lot of work. After a year, I changed the domain. And it was a mistake. All the indexed links were lost. But my friend sent me https://supporthost.com/seo-domain-change/. This is an explanation of how to change a domain without losing SEO. Thanks to that resource, I could set up a domain redirect.

(1) (Reply)

Best Website Design In Lagos / I Will Setup Etsy Store And Design Digital Product At A Discount Rate / Wordpress - Security Tips - How To Outsmart Hackers: A Step-by-step Guide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.