Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,445 members, 7,808,595 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:58 PM

Youths Destroy And Burn Down Tinubu And Buhari Campaign Banner In Kaduna -photos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Youths Destroy And Burn Down Tinubu And Buhari Campaign Banner In Kaduna -photos (5594 Views)

Peter Obi’s kinsmen unveil campaign banner in Anambra (Pictures, Video) / Kids Destroy And Burn Billboard With Photos Of Buhari And El-rufai In It (video) / Youths Destroy Tinubu's Campaign Banner In Osun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Youths Destroy And Burn Down Tinubu And Buhari Campaign Banner In Kaduna -photos by Rikidony(m): 2:11pm On Aug 14, 2022
A video trending on the micro blogging site Twitter showed the moment dozens of youths chanting "Bamayi" (We don't want you) destroyed and burn down an APC campaign banner in Zaria, Kaduna state.

This is surprising as this is a major APC stronghold.

https:///8szaFLXQNc

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Youths Destroy And Burn Down Tinubu And Buhari Campaign Banner In Kaduna -photos by God1000(m): 2:12pm On Aug 14, 2022
This is serious, maybe this is the reawakening of consciousness among young people.

Though I don't support violence in any form, vote them out instead

46 Likes

Re: Youths Destroy And Burn Down Tinubu And Buhari Campaign Banner In Kaduna -photos by Rikidony(m): 2:14pm On Aug 14, 2022
Reactions.

1 Like

Re: Youths Destroy And Burn Down Tinubu And Buhari Campaign Banner In Kaduna -photos by Bugie16: 2:15pm On Aug 14, 2022
Nobody should allow Tinubu see that video. I don't have strength to write condolence. I yaff talk my own o. cool

87 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Youths Destroy And Burn Down Tinubu And Buhari Campaign Banner In Kaduna -photos by adontcare(f): 2:16pm On Aug 14, 2022
I concur

2 Likes

Re: Youths Destroy And Burn Down Tinubu And Buhari Campaign Banner In Kaduna -photos by ShobayoEmma(m): 2:16pm On Aug 14, 2022
The next president of Nigeria is Osinbajo you can take it to the bank

5 Likes

Re: Youths Destroy And Burn Down Tinubu And Buhari Campaign Banner In Kaduna -photos by Omoslim26: 2:16pm On Aug 14, 2022
If there's one thing that any honest human being can attest to be you Igbo, Yoruba or Hausa it is that Apc is the greatest disaster to befall this Country, Tinubu is Apc.If we let him achieve his desperate emilokan ambition this Country might never recover.
Let us forget about sentiments and end Apc now,they are our common enemy.

85 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Youths Destroy And Burn Down Tinubu And Buhari Campaign Banner In Kaduna -photos by Quest7777: 2:16pm On Aug 14, 2022

The bat knew Buhari was a disaster but still went ahead to package him for us just because his selfish polical calculation was that Buhari would in turn support him after 8yrs.
Now after 8yrs of untold hardship & deaths that is unprecedented in the history of this country, instead of the bat to hide his face in shame & apologise to Nigerians, he arrogantly came out to be shouting emi lokan that it is his turn. & expects sane Nigerians to vote for same APC regime that has suffered & caused deaths of many Nigerians.
Unfortunately for him, he is far past his prime with shaking hands, shaking legs & leaking nyash. cool

42 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Youths Destroy And Burn Down Tinubu And Buhari Campaign Banner In Kaduna -photos by TheNiceGuy(m): 2:16pm On Aug 14, 2022

1 Like

Re: Youths Destroy And Burn Down Tinubu And Buhari Campaign Banner In Kaduna -photos by TheNiceGuy(m): 2:18pm On Aug 14, 2022
ShobayoEmma:
The next president of Nigeria is Osinbajo you can take it to the bank

14 Likes

Re: Youths Destroy And Burn Down Tinubu And Buhari Campaign Banner In Kaduna -photos by TheNiceGuy(m): 2:20pm On Aug 14, 2022
Election result will surprise and humble you and your likes. I won't say more than this

God1000:
This is serious, maybe this is the reawakening of consciousness among young people.

2 Likes

Re: Youths Destroy And Burn Down Tinubu And Buhari Campaign Banner In Kaduna -photos by Focusmi: 2:23pm On Aug 14, 2022
Nigeria youths arise

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Youths Destroy And Burn Down Tinubu And Buhari Campaign Banner In Kaduna -photos by OkCornel(m): 2:25pm On Aug 14, 2022
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Youths Destroy And Burn Down Tinubu And Buhari Campaign Banner In Kaduna -photos by PandoraObi: 2:26pm On Aug 14, 2022
Igbos on rampage

1 Like

Re: Youths Destroy And Burn Down Tinubu And Buhari Campaign Banner In Kaduna -photos by Nobody: 2:30pm On Aug 14, 2022
Urchins like the fool that commented before me will still call them IPOB

Yoruba lagba

Obi lagba

Before you call me Okoro or emeka...

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Youths Destroy And Burn Down Tinubu And Buhari Campaign Banner In Kaduna -photos by NaijaRoyalty(m): 2:32pm On Aug 14, 2022
The end of the road for the useless political party in Nigeria , The APC

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Youths Destroy And Burn Down Tinubu And Buhari Campaign Banner In Kaduna -photos by AntiBMC(m): 2:33pm On Aug 14, 2022
Ewwee cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Youths Destroy And Burn Down Tinubu And Buhari Campaign Banner In Kaduna -photos by SmellyNyash: 2:33pm On Aug 14, 2022
grin
The youths don wake up

6 Likes

Re: Youths Destroy And Burn Down Tinubu And Buhari Campaign Banner In Kaduna -photos by NaijaRoyalty(m): 2:35pm On Aug 14, 2022
2023 is about wrestling power from the old and corrupt fools parading themselves as leaders

We won't relent. We will win insha Allah

APC must be kicked out in 2023 and nothing is gonna stop that

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Youths Destroy And Burn Down Tinubu And Buhari Campaign Banner In Kaduna -photos by Generalnomercy: 2:44pm On Aug 14, 2022

Re: Youths Destroy And Burn Down Tinubu And Buhari Campaign Banner In Kaduna -photos by Prinxzona10: 2:54pm On Aug 14, 2022
God want to show why He's still God by bringing out an ordinary man with no political structure to retire the two biggest Nigerian politicians in the last two decades..
When God want to step in for a total change,He always strategize the thing to look impossible in the eyes of a mere mortal,so that once He finish His work,people will have no other choice buh to acknowledge His supremacy over the Earth ..
NB:Peter Obi is Nigerian president comes 2023,mark this down buh if anyone is still in doubt,we can bet any amount of money because I've seen it already and I wouldn't disclose *HOW* at least for now..
I rest my case...Gracias!!!!

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Youths Destroy And Burn Down Tinubu And Buhari Campaign Banner In Kaduna -photos by fourboys: 3:04pm On Aug 14, 2022
If na for east this kind thing happen urchins for get talk grin grin where dey wan start like dis grin grin grin what went wrong grin? So Northerners don wise up(they said) grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Youths Destroy And Burn Down Tinubu And Buhari Campaign Banner In Kaduna -photos by Rikidony(m): 3:04pm On Aug 14, 2022
Lalasticlala, Seun on front page, I wan see something

1 Like

Re: Youths Destroy And Burn Down Tinubu And Buhari Campaign Banner In Kaduna -photos by Igbodicool(m): 3:05pm On Aug 14, 2022
Nothing last forever!
Re: Youths Destroy And Burn Down Tinubu And Buhari Campaign Banner In Kaduna -photos by ObosiUkwalla: 3:06pm On Aug 14, 2022
PandoraObi will say the children are IPOB mini grin

5 Likes

Re: Youths Destroy And Burn Down Tinubu And Buhari Campaign Banner In Kaduna -photos by Racoon(m): 3:09pm On Aug 14, 2022
They are now rejecting the hardship chains upgraded to next level.

1 Like

Re: Youths Destroy And Burn Down Tinubu And Buhari Campaign Banner In Kaduna -photos by Gadafii: 3:09pm On Aug 14, 2022
These abokkii people just Dey serve tilinbu woto woto after dem don chop him dollars

Abeg when campaign go start proper, tilinbu must share money to buy votes oooo

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Youths Destroy And Burn Down Tinubu And Buhari Campaign Banner In Kaduna -photos by ObosiUkwalla: 3:09pm On Aug 14, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
Election result will surprise and humble you and your likes. I won't say more than this

This one will keep loving in denial until the day he guzzles his bottle of sniper

3 Likes

Re: Youths Destroy And Burn Down Tinubu And Buhari Campaign Banner In Kaduna -photos by KingKO22: 3:10pm On Aug 14, 2022
Paid vandalism

Its understandable

Tinubu will get 50% votes from Kaduna
Re: Youths Destroy And Burn Down Tinubu And Buhari Campaign Banner In Kaduna -photos by PandoraObi: 3:13pm On Aug 14, 2022
ObosiUkwalla:
PandoraObi and his clique of urchins will say the children are IPOB mini grin
lalasticlala mynd44 seun
Re: Youths Destroy And Burn Down Tinubu And Buhari Campaign Banner In Kaduna -photos by ElSudani: 3:13pm On Aug 14, 2022
Omoslim26:
If there's one thing that any honest human being can attest to be you Igbo, Yoruba or Hausa it is that Apc is the greatest disaster to befall this Country, Tinubu is Apc.If we let him achieve his desperate emilokan ambition this Country might never recover.
Let us forget about sentiments and end Apc now,they are our common enemy.

And the mediocre lying machine?

2 Likes

Re: Youths Destroy And Burn Down Tinubu And Buhari Campaign Banner In Kaduna -photos by ObosiUkwalla: 3:18pm On Aug 14, 2022
PandoraObi:
lalasticlala mynd44 seun

Your tears are soo delicious tongue

Keep editing my words.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

SURE-P Begins Recruitment Of 3,000 Youths In Ekiti / The South East Problem / Top 5 Things That Trump Would Do With Nigeria - Cramjones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.