Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,373 members, 7,808,302 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:06 AM

Ilebaye Evicted From Big Brother Naija 2022 - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Ilebaye Evicted From Big Brother Naija 2022 (22775 Views)

Kunle Afolayan's ‘Anikulapo’ Tops Most Watched Movies On Netflix Naija 2022 / Big Brother Naija 2022 Week 3 Voting Results & Percentages / Big Brother Naija 2022 Week 2 Voting Results & Percentages (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ilebaye Evicted From Big Brother Naija 2022 by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:42pm On Aug 14, 2022
@topic,
Her fans out there will soon start contributing money for her.
Buy her a car and get a cake built with naira notes.
Na dem way

Addendum :
verybadmouth:
Anyone that wishes Asiwaju or calls him sick will die before him.

Anyone that replies me rubbish will not live to witness next year's election. Reply make your family members mourn you.
Dem don make u vex patapata.
Dem do pass dis one for Our Darling Daddy.
But many of their fathers ended up dying before PMB.
Just ignore those uncultured swines jare.
Dey wake up their parents with bicycle kicks in their villages every morning.
Vote for who you want and leave them to their candidates.
They will soon start quoting you in no time.
They always answer their family names.
cool

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ilebaye Evicted From Big Brother Naija 2022 by verybadmouth(m): 7:42pm On Aug 14, 2022
ZombieTAMER:

you are going straight to Yaba Left
only terrorists supports a Muslim Muslim ticket
RIP

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ilebaye Evicted From Big Brother Naija 2022 by verybadmouth(m): 7:42pm On Aug 14, 2022
Temptee101:

Ediott, shut up and getat!

Slave
RIP
Re: Ilebaye Evicted From Big Brother Naija 2022 by Babathanks(m): 7:43pm On Aug 14, 2022
At last ���
Re: Ilebaye Evicted From Big Brother Naija 2022 by Farid24224(m): 7:43pm On Aug 14, 2022
Why na?

Isn't she popular?
Re: Ilebaye Evicted From Big Brother Naija 2022 by Temptee101(m): 7:44pm On Aug 14, 2022
Animals having sex up and down
Re: Ilebaye Evicted From Big Brother Naija 2022 by verybadmouth(m): 7:44pm On Aug 14, 2022
Excelloque:

I am strongly against anyone that wishes death but anyone that says he is sick is simy saying the truth. The man has parkinsonism
Ask them if any elder in their families lived as long as him. Most of them parent's died before 65.
Re: Ilebaye Evicted From Big Brother Naija 2022 by ZombieTAMER: 7:49pm On Aug 14, 2022
verybadmouth:

RIP
corpse

Re: Ilebaye Evicted From Big Brother Naija 2022 by SALVATION30(m): 7:52pm On Aug 14, 2022
Uglybwoi:
Okay before the holier than thou and self declared patriots invade this thread, lemme quickly drop this. If you don't watch BBN or you're appaled and disgusted by the show, or if u think lazy, unpatriotic youths are the ones watching the show, why don't you keep on scrolling to more interesting threads that suit you. What's the point in entering and being a nuisance on a thread that irritates you? It makes no fuvking sense. If u think BBN is immoral, fuvking go to another thread instead of judging and insulting people that enjoy the show. Thanks.

NOTE
I have never watched a single episode of the show in my entire life, not because I'm a Saint or I'm 'obedient' or patriotic, so this post is from a neutral point of view. The hypocrisy just irritates me, that's all.

I LOVE THIS!!!

Some folks don't know that bbnaija actuallycontributes to the Nigerian economy
Re: Ilebaye Evicted From Big Brother Naija 2022 by omolola100(f): 7:53pm On Aug 14, 2022
verybadmouth:

Anyone that replies me rubbish will not live to witness next year's election. Reply make your family members mourn you.

Receive sense in Jesus name..

4 Likes

Re: Ilebaye Evicted From Big Brother Naija 2022 by RepoMan007: 7:56pm On Aug 14, 2022
verybadmouth:

immature fools are too many in this forum.you are cursing people in advance for their opinion being wrong to you forgetting you may be wrong.

1 Like

Re: Ilebaye Evicted From Big Brother Naija 2022 by TOPCRUISE(m): 8:03pm On Aug 14, 2022
To ease out her conji. She can go and satisfy herself when she comes out
Re: Ilebaye Evicted From Big Brother Naija 2022 by SPAMBOX7: 8:05pm On Aug 14, 2022
verybadmouth:

Vawulence everywhere grin
Re: Ilebaye Evicted From Big Brother Naija 2022 by Sniper101(m): 8:12pm On Aug 14, 2022
shey rumor has it that na she been wan begin promote Oloshoism for the house, with a married housemate??

Well, good riddance grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ilebaye Evicted From Big Brother Naija 2022 by Johnywasky(m): 8:15pm On Aug 14, 2022
The gal was evicted because she tried to kiss a married man.

#ASHAWOGAL

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ilebaye Evicted From Big Brother Naija 2022 by pek(m): 8:19pm On Aug 14, 2022
post=115703627:
@topic,
Her fans out there will soon start contributing money for her.
Buy her a car and get a cake built with naira notes.
Na dem way

Addendum :

Dem don make u vex patapata.
Dem do pass dis one for Our Darling Daddy.
But many of their fathers ended up dying before PMB.
Just ignore those uncultured swines jare.
Dey wake up their parents with bicycle kicks in their villages every morning.

Vote for who you want and leave them to their candidates.
They will soon start quoting you in no time.
They always answer their family names.
cool

I keep seeing why you are hated so much on nairaland. With the bolded, it is obvious your haters are not wrong.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ilebaye Evicted From Big Brother Naija 2022 by BadNews: 8:30pm On Aug 14, 2022
Bye Bye
Re: Ilebaye Evicted From Big Brother Naija 2022 by verybadmouth(m): 8:37pm On Aug 14, 2022
Tunjibalogun:

Cc lalasticlala Mynd44 OAM4J rule 2
Cry blood.
Re: Ilebaye Evicted From Big Brother Naija 2022 by Qwi1: 8:39pm On Aug 14, 2022
Ok
Re: Ilebaye Evicted From Big Brother Naija 2022 by Ebymyk(m): 8:40pm On Aug 14, 2022
Uglybwoi:
Okay before the holier than thou and self declared patriots invade this thread, lemme quickly drop this. If you don't watch BBN or you're appaled and disgusted by the show, or if u think lazy, unpatriotic youths are the ones watching the show, why don't you keep on scrolling to more interesting threads that suit you. What's the point in entering and being a nuisance on a thread that irritates you? It makes no fuvking sense. If u think BBN is immoral, fuvking go to another thread instead of judging and insulting people that enjoy the show. Thanks.

NOTE
I have never watched a single episode of the show in my entire life, not because I'm a Saint or I'm 'obedient' or patriotic, so this post is from a neutral point of view. The hypocrisy just irritates me, that's all.
all these BBNaija lovers, na kunu aya water full una brains... Rubbish..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Has Telemundo Overtaken Africa-Magic Among Nigerian Female Viewers? / Some Of The Best & Worst Nollywood Movie Posters / Big Brother Will Feature Nigerian And South Africa In 2023 House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.