Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,719 members, 7,805,962 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:14 AM

NSITF Blames Termites Over Unknown ₦17.128bn Spending In 2013 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NSITF Blames Termites Over Unknown ₦17.128bn Spending In 2013 (15357 Views)

Al-Mustapha: 56 People Eating Nigeria Like Termites / US Vows To Monitor $32.8m COVID-19 Spending In Nigeria / NSITF: Buhari Appoints Board Members Of Nigeria Social Insurance Trust Fund (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NSITF Blames Termites Over Unknown ₦17.128bn Spending In 2013 by Bluecurtain: 7:24am On Aug 16, 2022
Nothing surprises me anymore,,
Expect the unimaginable from our leaders.

In this computer age,,someone is claiming termites ate receipts, they didn't log all these things on their system or what??

Even a small startup company digitalises its activities.
This country na cruise abeg.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NSITF Blames Termites Over Unknown ₦17.128bn Spending In 2013 by Kingcalls: 7:24am On Aug 16, 2022
Ok...we don hear... pls let's vote these guys out
Re: NSITF Blames Termites Over Unknown ₦17.128bn Spending In 2013 by Prettylima(f): 7:24am On Aug 16, 2022
Nigeria again grin
Re: NSITF Blames Termites Over Unknown ₦17.128bn Spending In 2013 by Machalla(m): 7:28am On Aug 16, 2022
I'm speechless shocked
Re: NSITF Blames Termites Over Unknown ₦17.128bn Spending In 2013 by GOFRONT(m): 7:30am On Aug 16, 2022
grin
Re: NSITF Blames Termites Over Unknown ₦17.128bn Spending In 2013 by TOPCRUISE(m): 7:31am On Aug 16, 2022
In other words the thieves are saying because government did not budget termite eradication fees they allowed termites to eat the documents.
Re: NSITF Blames Termites Over Unknown ₦17.128bn Spending In 2013 by KogiPikin: 7:34am On Aug 16, 2022
OVB123:
I am very shock by this investigation. Corruption has so much eating deep into Nigeria system that it will be very difficult to stamp out. Both APC and PDP are same, the only difference is the name of the party that's why I am urging everyone to vote Peter Obi so that our country will be back on track. God bless Peter Obi and God bless obidient followers.

Obidient MUGU, as if no be PDP Peter Obi decamp from.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: NSITF Blames Termites Over Unknown ₦17.128bn Spending In 2013 by Realtalk20: 7:34am On Aug 16, 2022
OVB123:
I am very shock by this investigation. Corruption has so much eating deep into Nigeria system that it will be very difficult to stamp out. Both APC and PDP are same, the only difference is the name of the party that's why I am urging everyone to vote Peter Obi so that our country will be back on track. God bless Peter Obi and God bless obidient followers.

Because no one is being given lengthy prison sentences. After a few months they release them.. so why won't others indulge ?
Re: NSITF Blames Termites Over Unknown ₦17.128bn Spending In 2013 by Savechild23: 7:37am On Aug 16, 2022
Someone should be thrown inside the box and be held accountable because lack of evidence of deeds makes u guilty of all suspicious scrutiny that may emanate from responding views.
We resist to accept this useless excuse

It has become a way of stealing and these dudes turns up with flimsy, ridiculous make-believe and total mockery of hardworking citizens that yearn for nothing but good governance. This is an insult to the members of the public!

Meanwhile.....

Re: NSITF Blames Termites Over Unknown ₦17.128bn Spending In 2013 by Igbojew: 7:40am On Aug 16, 2022
Qtrpst4:
You see why prophet MNK (SAW) called nigeria a zoo?
From monkey swallowed money to snake swallowed money to termite swallowed money documents.

My question is, has any of them being prosecuted? No

So why are you not agreeing that prophet MNK (SAW) is right?
because he is am Igbo man?
But Igbos always see and foretell una ahead
You also forgot to add the one they said Elephant ate lol.they were calling Igbos and Prophet Mazi Nnamdi Kanu(SAW)all sorts of names like wailing wailers,that Igbos don't know how to play politics,that Igbos hate Buhari,that Igbos lay all their eggs in one basket,that anybody Igbos supported always end badly,that Igbos are 5%,that Igbos are dot,etc all because great Igbos and Prophet Mazi Nnamdi Kanu(SAW)saw future of this country under Buhari which will put Nigeria and Nigerians in a perpetual darkness and misery just like Igbos are crying now how this country Nigeria will be worse than Afghanistan and Somalia combine together if Nigerians mistakenly vote Atiku or Tinubu as the president of Nigeria but as usual hatred and tribalism have made Nigerians not to take the advice and warning of great Igbos serious until it dawn on them again.....................I am that Igbojew
Re: NSITF Blames Termites Over Unknown ₦17.128bn Spending In 2013 by GodisFirst: 7:41am On Aug 16, 2022
Since the past 7 yrs, the Senate was sleeping or what? At this eleventh hour they are suddenly up to heat up the polity.
What stops them to recommend immidiate arrest of those found culpable in these frauds.

If it is not Fire, it will be Snakes and python or Monkeys. Now it is Termites. Next will be that the sun evaporated the CBN vaults.
Re: NSITF Blames Termites Over Unknown ₦17.128bn Spending In 2013 by Fearyourcreator: 7:41am On Aug 16, 2022
kennyz247:
everything is possible in Nigeria
animal kingdom
If you a Nigerian you be animal

1 Like

Re: NSITF Blames Termites Over Unknown ₦17.128bn Spending In 2013 by Papichulostunne(m): 7:43am On Aug 16, 2022
Termites want to terminate their investigation oh.. na wa... Oghene..!!!
Re: NSITF Blames Termites Over Unknown ₦17.128bn Spending In 2013 by Igbojew: 7:56am On Aug 16, 2022
God bless Prophet Mazi Nnamdi Kanu(SAW)for prophecying all these things that have been happening in this failure of a president called Buhari from 2014 but Nigerians hated him with passion because he is an Igbo man.God also bless great Igbos for rejecting tribalistic,nepotistic and religious bigot man that calls himself Buhari since 2014 but because of hatred Nigerians have against great Igbos they called them all sorts of names like wailing wailers,that Igbos don't know how to play politics,that Igbos hate Buhari,that Igbos lay all their eggs in one basket,that anybody Igbos supported always end badly,that Igbos are 5%,that Igbos are dot,etc all because great Igbos and Prophet Mazi Nnamdi Kanu(SAW)saw future of this country under Buhari which will put Nigeria and Nigerians in a perpetual darkness and misery just like Igbos are crying now how this country Nigeria will be worse than Afghanistan and Somalia combine together if Nigerians mistakenly vote Atiku or Tinubu as the president of Nigeria but as usual hatred and tribalism have made Nigerians not to take the advice and warning of great Igbos serious until it dawn on them again.....................I am that Igbojew
Re: NSITF Blames Termites Over Unknown ₦17.128bn Spending In 2013 by jrusky(m): 8:01am On Aug 16, 2022
They have gone back to Gej era to throw jabs and their blame game to covers Buhari exceptional failure.
Re: NSITF Blames Termites Over Unknown ₦17.128bn Spending In 2013 by purafapi: 8:02am On Aug 16, 2022
Jonathan ought to be tried at the Hague for corruption, he was a disaster. It was his blatant graft that some people to support known terrorists to take over the reins of power.

I had always preferred, the thieves than the terrorists with his AK47. The thieves want to steal and enjoy the good things of life without much labour unlike the terrorist who says, I just kill for fun without any provocation.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NSITF Blames Termites Over Unknown ₦17.128bn Spending In 2013 by Ijaya123: 8:05am On Aug 16, 2022
OVB123:

Peter Obi himself have been a PDP member until a few weeks ago. He is not different from the others.

In a sane country, he should have been in jail for financial misconduct in Anambra state but we are not ready for that discussion yet.

1 Like

Re: NSITF Blames Termites Over Unknown ₦17.128bn Spending In 2013 by Igbojew: 8:06am On Aug 16, 2022
sukkot:
wow. see i am now under the impression that the fulani and the igbo man have this entitlement mentality that says everything in nigeria belongs to us and we are entitled to it and when these two tribes get any kind of power they go in there and loot and take everything because they believe it belongs to them . only the yoruba man believes in the nigerian project MY OBSERVATIONS. which is why i fear peter obi. mayne that guy woUld loot the whole country and send the money east to build the biafran nation cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

WE NEED DIVINE INTERVENTION. LORD HELP THE ELECT IN NIGERIA. DESTROY ALL THESE VAMPIRES SUCKING THE BLOOD OF THE DEAD AND CREATING AN ATMOSPHERE OF GEHENA AND SHEOL FOR YOUR PEOPLE TO EXIST IN. ASHE. DESTROY THEM AND TAKE BACK ALL YOUR RESOURCES FROM THESE VAMPIRES AND GIVE IT TO THE RIGHTEOUS FOR YOU SAID THE WEALTH OF THE WICKED IS LAID UP FOR THE RIGHTEOUS. ASHE . AND SO SHALL IT BE DONE
Keep deceiving yourself and your two face tribe called Yoruba.Who doesn't know that among this two tribes you mentioned here your tribe Yoruba is the most evil,treacherous,unstable,lazy,unreasonable,sheddy tribe among Igbo,Fulani and Housa,it was even your own brother Femi Fani Kayode that calls you Yorubas that.Atleast everybody knows the mind of Igbos from day one which is they want to pull out of this miserable marriage called zoogeria but you evil and lazy Yoruba people that knows that you can't do without Igbos connived with your Fulani masters not to let them leave but thank Hashem that the Biafra restoration is almost close..............I am that Igbojew the table shaker
Re: NSITF Blames Termites Over Unknown ₦17.128bn Spending In 2013 by Goodoldays(m): 8:06am On Aug 16, 2022
Fearyourcreator:

So where was Obi before ?
Naso una dump PDP for APC now na LP.... Nigerians and shortcut.... Same result

Yes that’s how e suppose be,as PDP,APC no do well,make we try another party then.Isn’t that the main reason for re-election ?

An if LP no do well,we will kick them out asap.even you sef can form a party and we go try your side too.
Re: NSITF Blames Termites Over Unknown ₦17.128bn Spending In 2013 by Nobody: 8:10am On Aug 16, 2022
Qtrpst4:
You see why prophet MNK (SAW) called nigeria a zoo?
From monkey swallowed money to snake swallowed money to termite swallowed money documents.

My question is, has any of them being prosecuted? No

So why are you not agreeing that prophet MNK (SAW) is right?
because he is am Igbo man?
But Igbos always see and foretell una ahead
NIGERIA IS STILL A ZOO TILL FURTHER NOTICE.. Free Mazi Kanu
Re: NSITF Blames Termites Over Unknown ₦17.128bn Spending In 2013 by WithFact: 8:10am On Aug 16, 2022
As soon as I saw the caption Ii know it can't be possible because Nigeria as a country, is operating electronics transfer model. Even the voucher ought to be electronics in form.
I think the receiving bank can be of help to provide details in response to the nomerous questions.
Re: NSITF Blames Termites Over Unknown ₦17.128bn Spending In 2013 by Igbojew: 8:11am On Aug 16, 2022
Is there anyone in this country that will refute the word zoo Prophet Mazi Nnamdi Kanu(SAW)and great Igbos have been calling this zoogeria country.When Prophet Mazi Nnamdi Kanu(SAW)Yaribas and other tribes were angry but it have been proved time without number that this country zoogeria is not only zoo but jungle country hahaha.............I am that Igbojew the table shaker

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NSITF Blames Termites Over Unknown ₦17.128bn Spending In 2013 by MondayOsunbor(m): 8:15am On Aug 16, 2022
Re: NSITF Blames Termites Over Unknown ₦17.128bn Spending In 2013 by ozo13(m): 8:15am On Aug 16, 2022
OVB123:
stop all this obi exoneration.he has bn part and active in PDP/Apga politics unless I have forgotten.unless u want to tell us apga isn't culpable in the crime scheme against poor Nigerians
Re: NSITF Blames Termites Over Unknown ₦17.128bn Spending In 2013 by israelmao(m): 8:15am On Aug 16, 2022
In this same regime that vowed fight against corruption snake swallowed millions of naira and termites ate up billions of naira.
Re: NSITF Blames Termites Over Unknown ₦17.128bn Spending In 2013 by ozo13(m): 8:18am On Aug 16, 2022
Goodoldays:

Yes that’s how e suppose be,as PDP,APC no do well,make we try another party then.Isn’t that the main reason for re-election ?

An if LP no do well,we will kick them out asap.even you sef can form a party and we go try your side too.
all this una talk sef.was obi not in Apga and PDP at a time.
Re: NSITF Blames Termites Over Unknown ₦17.128bn Spending In 2013 by sukkot: 8:19am On Aug 16, 2022
Igbojew:
Keep deceiving yourself and your two face tribe called Yoruba.Who doesn't know that among this two tribes you mentioned here your tribe Yoruba is the most evil,treacherous,unstable,lazy,unreasonable,sheddy tribe among Igbo,Fulani and Housa,it was even your own brother Femi Fani Kayode that calls you Yorubas that.Atleast everybody knows the mind of Igbos from day one which is they want to pull out of this miserable marriage called zoogeria but you evil and lazy Yoruba people that knows that you can't do without Igbos[b] connived with your Fulani masters not to let them[/b] leave but thank Hashem that the Biafra restoration is almost close..............I am that Igbojew the table shaker
if i recall history it was nnamdi azikiwe that handed power to the fulani and wanted ONE NIGERIA but anyWay thats besides the point the point is THE FULANI MAN IS NOT INDIGENOUS TO NIGERIA, they are a warring tribe that traverse the sahara conquering nations and ruling them and when they rule them they will plunder the nation. where is all this wealth going ? where do you transport billions of dollars to without a bank network ? the whole north africa is there network including niger and thats how these vast amounts of money go missing. the man sees nigeria as a plunder.
same applies to the igbo but the igbo matter is a lot more spiritual and complex and i would not like to divulge spiritual secrets but the igbo man too does not spiritually belong in the african region let alone in nigeria. the maN belongs to a spiritual family that exists on another continent and in another hemisphere and so deep down spiritually he has no vested interest in nigeria too and to him nigeria is a plunder . examples of these would be abacha, dasuki, diezani madueke, etc. meanwhile when obasanjo was governing nigeria he was going to different countries begging investors to come invest in nigeria. the man still walks around today like a poor wretched man after ruling the country for 13 years and no billions of dollars have been found missing under him except by atiku who was under him ( another fulani who plundered the country and now lives in dubai ). THESE ARE THE PLAIN FACTS.
Re: NSITF Blames Termites Over Unknown ₦17.128bn Spending In 2013 by Igbojew: 8:20am On Aug 16, 2022
Ijaya123:

Peter Obi himself have been a PDP member until a few weeks ago. He is not different from the others.

In a sane country, he should have been in jail for financial misconduct in Anambra state but we are not ready for that discussion yet.
which financial misconduct did Peter Obi recorded in Anambra state.If there is a financial misconduct against Peter Obi in Anambra why didn't EFCC go after him since then till now the way they pick other governors that leave governance just few hours as the case of Willie Obiano.You Tinubu urchins have been trying everything in your power to dig out anything you people will use to nail Peter Obi but till today you people have not found because the man is clean.................I am that Igbojew the table shaker

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NSITF Blames Termites Over Unknown ₦17.128bn Spending In 2013 by Brushstrokes20: 8:20am On Aug 16, 2022
Another ABRACADABRA from the stables of the lifeless govt of self serving THIEVES AND BLOODTHIRSTY TERRORISTS!

# Nig is in WRONG HANDS undecided undecided
Re: NSITF Blames Termites Over Unknown ₦17.128bn Spending In 2013 by emmaodet: 8:26am On Aug 16, 2022
N2B2:
First, monkeys, then snakes, and now termites... it's not surprising to note that Nigeria is currently being led by insects and animals.

grin
Re: NSITF Blames Termites Over Unknown ₦17.128bn Spending In 2013 by Igbojew: 8:27am On Aug 16, 2022
sukkot:
if i recall history it was nnamdi azikiwe that handed power to the fulani and wanted ONE NIGERIA but anyWay thats besides the point the point is THE FULANI MAN IS NOT INDIGENOUS TO NIGERIA, they are a warring tribe that traverse the sahara conquering nations and ruling them and when they rule them they will plunder the nation. where is all this wealth going ? where do you transport billions of dollars to without a bank network ? the whole north africa is there network including niger and thats how these vast amounts of money go missing. the man sees nigeria as a plunder.
same applies to the igbo but the igbo matter is a lot more spiritual and complex and i would not like to divulge spiritual secrets but the igbo man too does not spiritually belong in the african region let alone in nigeria. the maN belongs to a spiritual family that exists on another continent and in another hemisphere and so deep down spiritually he has no vested interest in nigeria too and to him nigeria is a plunder . examples of these would be abacha, dasuki, diezani madueke, etc. meanwhile when obasanjo was governing nigeria he was going to different countries begging investors to come invest in nigeria. the man still walks around today like a poor wretched man after ruling the country for 13 years and no billions of dollars have been found missing under him except by atiku who was under him ( another fulani who plundered the country and now lives in dubai ). THESE ARE THE PLAIN FACTS.
Oga in all this jaggons you wrote here i still did not understand where Igbos and Fulanis are thesame in this country called zoogeria.The last time I checked Igbos have made it clear and still making it clear that both their body and souls does not belong in thjs country called zoogeria but you Yorubas,Housas/Fulanis keep on dragging and forcing them to be in this animal kingdom called zoogeria with you people but soon it will end either in peace or force...............I am that Igbojew the table shaker

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NSITF Blames Termites Over Unknown ₦17.128bn Spending In 2013 by Goodoldays(m): 8:29am On Aug 16, 2022
ozo13:
all this una talk sef.was obi not in Apga and PDP at a time.

He has the right to move from which ever party he wants.And we don’t vote party anymore,that style is outdated,we vote individuals by their capacity.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Youths Are With Tinubu - Dayo Israel, APC Youth Leader / Repentant Abia Criminals Demand For Amnesty / Lagos Prohibits Smoking In Public – Law Now In Effect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.