Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,317 members, 7,808,068 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:34 AM

SMART HOME AUTOMATIONS AND CCTV INSTALLATIONS - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / SMART HOME AUTOMATIONS AND CCTV INSTALLATIONS (537 Views)

Where Can I Learn Solar Energy And CCTV Installation / CCTV Installations / CCTV Installations. See What Your Staff Are Doing While Your Are Away. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SMART HOME AUTOMATIONS AND CCTV INSTALLATIONS by balash(m): 10:02pm On Aug 14, 2022
Hello, Do you wish to have your homes fully automated with smart features:

Smart Door Handle: With these you don’t need keys dangling in your pockets anymore, With your fingerprints or pin code we can get that fixed for you.

Smart Alexis : Do you want to sit in one position and command your light to go on or off, On be in one place and asked the tv to come on, Or switch on the fan, AC and electrical appliances all done without moving an inch. Contact us

Boom Barrier : Do you stay in an estate where different kind of cars come in and you had a meeting looking to secure your estate with Boom Barrier Entrance Door where it can remotely open the barrier for cars that are only for only resident, Visitors are only allowed manually by the securities but resident have immediate access

Motion Detector/Time Attendance: Do you want a sort of an alarm system where if someone triggers it, It can signal to you about an intruder, Reach out and as well a time attendance is where it can be installed in a place of work to curtail your staffs coming late everytime, Immediately they come in, It’s a must for them to imprint their thumb and it automatically records time they come in and out.

CCTV Mobile Viewing: Do you want a CCTV in your house,hotels,businesses, farm etc. You know clearly CCTV is now normal and rampant but nowadays we can install a CCTV for you here in Nigeria even if you do not stay in Nigeria. If you have a house here I can install a CCTV and I will send you links where you can view whatsoever is happening here in Nigeria from anywhere in the whole world on your laptop or mobile phone real time and 24/7. You don’t even need to be here for me to get it done, All it’s needed to do is send you the app and the link after configuration and you can view whatever is happening with your businesses.

Please Call = 08029241135

WhatsApp 07066861266
Instagram= @Inaayahtechnologies

Mynd44

Re: SMART HOME AUTOMATIONS AND CCTV INSTALLATIONS by fykes(m): 10:40pm On Aug 14, 2022
Your location?
Re: SMART HOME AUTOMATIONS AND CCTV INSTALLATIONS by balash(m): 10:49pm On Aug 14, 2022
fykes:
Your location?

Lagos but I can travel anywhere in Nigeria
Re: SMART HOME AUTOMATIONS AND CCTV INSTALLATIONS by fykes(m): 10:51pm On Aug 14, 2022
balash:

Lagos but I can travel anywhere in Nigeria
Lagos is fine...if you will drop ur email or contact the number the number on my bio
Re: SMART HOME AUTOMATIONS AND CCTV INSTALLATIONS by balash(m): 10:56pm On Aug 14, 2022
fykes:

Lagos is fine...if you will drop ur email or contact the number the number on my bio

Princeadebambo@yahoo.com

07066861266 ( WhatsApp / Call )
Re: SMART HOME AUTOMATIONS AND CCTV INSTALLATIONS by balash(m): 1:16pm On Aug 15, 2022
Hello!!
Re: SMART HOME AUTOMATIONS AND CCTV INSTALLATIONS by balash(m): 7:05pm On Aug 15, 2022
Hi
Re: SMART HOME AUTOMATIONS AND CCTV INSTALLATIONS by balash(m): 8:55am On Aug 16, 2022
Hh
Re: SMART HOME AUTOMATIONS AND CCTV INSTALLATIONS by balash(m): 5:03pm On Aug 17, 2022
H
Re: SMART HOME AUTOMATIONS AND CCTV INSTALLATIONS by balash(m): 4:36am On Aug 19, 2022
Waiting on your calls
Re: SMART HOME AUTOMATIONS AND CCTV INSTALLATIONS by balash(m): 9:58pm On Sep 02, 2022
Update!n
Re: SMART HOME AUTOMATIONS AND CCTV INSTALLATIONS by balash(m): 2:14am On Sep 30, 2022
How are you
Re: SMART HOME AUTOMATIONS AND CCTV INSTALLATIONS by balash(m): 1:40pm On Oct 17, 2022
We are still in the business of CCTV
Re: SMART HOME AUTOMATIONS AND CCTV INSTALLATIONS by balash(m): 1:31pm On Nov 07, 2022
The security menace in the country is appalling. Get CCTV installed at home.
Re: SMART HOME AUTOMATIONS AND CCTV INSTALLATIONS by balash(m): 11:04pm On Sep 19, 2023
Keep the calls coming.. Thanks for the referral
Re: SMART HOME AUTOMATIONS AND CCTV INSTALLATIONS by balash(m): 9:14am On Sep 20, 2023
Thanks so greatly and please keep the calls coming. Let’s automate your homes
Re: SMART HOME AUTOMATIONS AND CCTV INSTALLATIONS by balash(m): 8:17am On Sep 21, 2023
Yea!! Keep it coming…

(1) (Reply)

Let's Attract Money Together Using EAZI Money Attraction Websites (500k Monthly) / Fluke 319 and 393FC Clamp Meter for sale / Smart Money Management Tips For The Business Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.