Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,038 members, 7,799,523 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:44 PM

Did Peter Obi Increase ANSU School Fees From ₦136,000 To ₦256,000 In 2012? - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Did Peter Obi Increase ANSU School Fees From ₦136,000 To ₦256,000 In 2012? (25271 Views)

Fact Check: Did Peter Obi Build 10 Hospitals, Win Bill And Belinda Gates’ Award? / Did Peter Obi Betray Atiku? / Video Of Nnamdi Kanu Supporting One Nigeria And Northerners In 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Did Peter Obi Increase ANSU School Fees From ₦136,000 To ₦256,000 In 2012? by zionstaar75: 11:27am On Aug 15, 2022
nazicartel:
It seems only Obi is contesting for the election. We are now checking how corrupt Obi is and not minding about other people contesting. We have a fmr VP and a fmr governor and a godfather but we ain't checking about them. It's bad that when they tell you to vote a very good person. Your mind will start fighting you. If you're really sure in your mind that Tinubu or Atiku are very good. Then go on and vote for them... Just know you can't deceive your conscience
he's definitely not the only one contesting but he's d only one forming Mr perfect and like I told someone before we'll find out everything he's ever done in his life,right or wrong. Am sure u guys too are going to find out a few things u didn't know too.Thats politics
Re: Did Peter Obi Increase ANSU School Fees From ₦136,000 To ₦256,000 In 2012? by Julietcutie(f): 11:39am On Aug 15, 2022
Anything to spoil Peter's name, if you like dig and dig nothing is stopping This movement.
Peter Obi 4 President.

1 Like

Re: Did Peter Obi Increase ANSU School Fees From ₦136,000 To ₦256,000 In 2012? by Everlastingson: 11:46am On Aug 15, 2022
RichDad1:
If not for the fact that having another Fulani man succeeding Buhari is a sacrilege, the likes of Obi shouldn’t be mentioned anywhere close to the presidency.

Just that you're blind to who Obi is. You must be a criminal afraid of being starved of your source of illicit gain. Your fear will come upon you coz Obi is your next President. Your criminal income will surely dry up.
Re: Did Peter Obi Increase ANSU School Fees From ₦136,000 To ₦256,000 In 2012? by ola1982(m): 11:48am On Aug 15, 2022
nazicartel:
It seems only Obi is contesting for the election. We are now checking how corrupt Obi is and not minding about other people contesting. We have a fmr VP and a fmr governor and a godfather but we ain't checking about them. It's bad that when they tell you to vote a very good person. Your mind will start fighting you. If you're really sure in your mind that Tinubu or Atiku are very good. Then go on and vote for them... Just know you can't deceive your conscience

My dear obi is not the only one contesting but obi is the only one famous on social media that's why you see us talking about him and replying you obident online but offline we are working round the clock to gather votes for our candidate so keep deciving yourself online. Feb 2023 is around the conner BAT2023
Re: Did Peter Obi Increase ANSU School Fees From ₦136,000 To ₦256,000 In 2012? by Pityoobi: 1:20pm On Aug 15, 2022
Chidex50:

Don't have time reading your rubish! Nigeria must be liberated from evil people like you and your principal. God forbid BAThing. He can never smell 3rd sef coz he's a disaster in waiting. Looking at your stupid comments, one will see how tribalistic you're but we're not like that. We're never your enemy and can never be.Your frustration has to deal with you in peace coz we're not your problem. We don't support based on Tribe but competence and Accountability, not a demented drug Lord. I supported Osibanjo but your Agbero/Agbado principal used Gangsterism to buy votes. I don't blame a slave like you coz you're indeed a slave to him. He can never be our President insha Alla. Just look at how he has caged Lagos for years. A state that has so much population and generate so much money. Your principal is worst than cancer
Trash. Werey dey disguise like better person explaining nonsense. Wetin your Pityoobi don do? Just one tangible thing, if not that you are all motivated by ethnic and foolish propaganda.

Bunch of ethnocentric buffoons, you have always been like this since independence. Igbos are too ethnic conscious with false claim of superiority over other race that has always lead to their downfall all the time. It’s no secrets that Igbos fought the only civil war because of one stupid Biafra.

Imagine Igbos muroons still dragging Lagos with the Yorubas awon Werey… like say Lagos resemble Owerri for their eyes. In your small mind OBI and Tinubu dey the same league in terms of accomplishment and performance in governance…deluded fools.

Never before has a race of incompetent people with no political value become so delusional and diligently confused by promoting themselves in accomplishing so little with hatred for other race like the Igbos.
Re: Did Peter Obi Increase ANSU School Fees From ₦136,000 To ₦256,000 In 2012? by daygee12: 1:32pm On Aug 15, 2022
GamalNasser:

The man will be almost as worse as Buhari

I'm telling u my brother

1 Like

Re: Did Peter Obi Increase ANSU School Fees From ₦136,000 To ₦256,000 In 2012? by Ridraj(m): 1:55pm On Aug 15, 2022
noble71:
shocked
I love how Peter Obi has changed the method of Campaign this season, the time of eating Agbado and food in public is over! Even APC is fact checking grin

Vote Peter Obi for President.

Meanwhile at a good rate sell your Pi π to us.
how much do you buy pi
Re: Did Peter Obi Increase ANSU School Fees From ₦136,000 To ₦256,000 In 2012? by LordPsalm(m): 1:56pm On Aug 15, 2022
We can't be dettered.

Now, use the same energy to scrutinize Tinubu too.

Does he have corruption charge?
Is he a drug baron?
Did he actually go to school?
Why has he been silent over the killings of yoruba in the west?
Why was he silent over the killing of Deborah?
Is he healthy enuf to rule 9ja or we should brace ourselves for Buhari pro max?

Atleast yall can call Peter Obi anything (even though not true), BUT u can't call him a thief.

WE REMAIN OBIDIENT.
Re: Did Peter Obi Increase ANSU School Fees From ₦136,000 To ₦256,000 In 2012? by noble71(m): 2:13pm On Aug 15, 2022
Ridraj:
how much do you buy pi
Rate is dependent on quantity, chat me on WhatsApp via 070.3718.1471.
Re: Did Peter Obi Increase ANSU School Fees From ₦136,000 To ₦256,000 In 2012? by PharmacyStore: 3:34pm On Aug 15, 2022
They have literally checked the entire existence of Peter OBI
Re: Did Peter Obi Increase ANSU School Fees From ₦136,000 To ₦256,000 In 2012? by Chidex50(m): 3:43pm On Aug 15, 2022
Pityoobi:
Trash. Werey dey disguise like better person explaining nonsense. Wetin your Pityoobi don do? Just one tangible thing, if not that you are all motivated by ethnic and foolish propaganda.

Bunch of ethnocentric buffoons, you have always been like this since independence. Igbos are too ethnic conscious with false claim of superiority over other race that has always lead to their downfall all the time. It’s no secrets that Igbos fought the only civil war because of one stupid Biafra.

Imagine Igbos muroons still dragging Lagos with the Yorubas awon Werey… like say Lagos resemble Owerri for their eyes. In your small mind OBI and Tinubu dey the same league in terms of accomplishment and performance in governance…deluded fools.

Never before has a race of incompetent people with no political value become so delusional and diligently confused by promoting themselves in accomplishing so little with hatred for other race like the Igbos.
I've never seen an idiot that's so tribalistic like your hungry self. All you want is to be going to Tinubu's house to beg as the wife acclaimed. We're talking about saving the Country, an idiotic pig like you that can never amount to anything and will continue to suffer all the days of your life coz that's what you like.
We're fully Obedient and Yusuful. If you like keep going Tribalistic, that's your own cup of tea,after all you're never in any way better of than anyone. You're just a blatant begger looking for Alaye work. PO is cruising to Victory and thieves and demented sick people will never smell Aso Rock again. Nigeria Lokan. Idiot!
Re: Did Peter Obi Increase ANSU School Fees From ₦136,000 To ₦256,000 In 2012? by Pityoobi: 3:58pm On Aug 15, 2022
Chidex50:

I've never seen an idiot that's so tribalistic like your hungry self. All you want is to be going to Tinubu's house to beg as the wife acclaimed. We're talking about saving the Country, an idiotic pig like you that can never amount to anything and will continue to suffer all the days of your life coz that's what you like.
We're fully Obedient and Yusuful. If you like keep going Tribalistic, that's your own cup of tea,after all you're never in any way better of than anyone. You're just a blatant begger looking for Alaye work. PO is cruising to Victory and thieves and demented sick people will never smell Aso Rock again. Nigeria Lokan. Idiot!
Trash as usual…Bastardz wey think say na only dem fit dey insults people, Children of poor and failed parenting…

Oloriburuku dey disguise, who need an ethnic conscious Igbos at the helms of affairs in Nigeria. Bunch of treacherous individuals that doesn’t love Nigeria since independence.

Your forefathers were killed for their Biafra indiscretion and you are foolishly masking the same agenda in OBI…You will all end up in the lagoon. Bunch of smelling ingrates.
Re: Did Peter Obi Increase ANSU School Fees From ₦136,000 To ₦256,000 In 2012? by PAWG(m): 4:04pm On Aug 15, 2022
nazicartel:

I thought you guys spent the entire June and July drooling over Tinubu's drug case? Abi you don forget?
Re: Did Peter Obi Increase ANSU School Fees From ₦136,000 To ₦256,000 In 2012? by LegalWolf: 4:08pm On Aug 15, 2022
david102:

And what does this tells us, I want us to think. It means the Igbo are not enagaged enough in the affairs of the country. And the look for any glimmer of hope. The words of Nnamdi gave them that hope and it's like a seed planted in their hearts. Peter also gives the Igbo this hope too. When has an Igbo Man ruled this country since after the civil war. Am not Igbo neither am I supporting Obi nor Ipob. I love the idea of a one Nigeria

Brother, I share you views to be candid.

I am not Igbo but I have repeatedly said it that I wholeheartedly want an Igbo man to succeed Buhari. However, I have two problems. First, I am staunchly against the way and manner NK carried his activism/terrorism prior to his imprisonment. I am not against the call for secession BUT DO NOT demonize everybody. He insults the Fulbe (Fulani People) as if we are the cause of Igbo's problem. There are a million Fulani people (including so many family members) that are living in abject poverty. Do you think that PMB's presidency impact the life of an average Fulani man or Osibanjo's vp help the lot of the average Yoruba? You can blame our elites, that's fine. But do not incite hatred of your people against us (for whom we have absolutely nothing to do with your issues).

Secondly, is my issue with PO. In my own view, I do not seem him to be that different from the elites that he is contesting against. They are one and the same. Not only that, his supporters do not obey reason. It is just crazy that we have to find ourselves in this position.
Re: Did Peter Obi Increase ANSU School Fees From ₦136,000 To ₦256,000 In 2012? by Chidex50(m): 4:12pm On Aug 15, 2022
[quote author=Pityoobi post=115730423]Trash as usual…Bastardz wey think say na only dem fit dey insults people, Children of poor and failed parenting…

Oloriburuku dey disguise, who need an ethnic conscious Igbos at the helms of affairs in Nigeria. Bunch of treacherous individuals that doesn’t love Nigeria since independence.

Your forefathers were killed for their Biafra indiscretion and you are foolishly masking the same agenda in OBI…You will all end up in the lagoon. Bunch of smelling I
know you're jobless, let me employ you instead of shouting Owoda! Zombie!
The Youths are taking over and the country must be liberated from your Slave Master. I know you and your unborn generations are ready to waste in suffering and poverty. Thank God for my sane and good SW brothers that are enlightened not backward idiot like you. PO is taking over
Re: Did Peter Obi Increase ANSU School Fees From ₦136,000 To ₦256,000 In 2012? by lanocfoods: 4:15pm On Aug 15, 2022
noble71:
shocked
I love how Peter Obi has changed the method of Campaign this season, the time of eating Agbado and food in public is over! Even APC is fact checking grin

What rate are you buying, I have close to 1k
Re: Did Peter Obi Increase ANSU School Fees From ₦136,000 To ₦256,000 In 2012? by noble71(m): 4:20pm On Aug 15, 2022
lanocfoods:

What rate are you buying, I have close to 1k
#300/Pi for this quantity.
Re: Did Peter Obi Increase ANSU School Fees From ₦136,000 To ₦256,000 In 2012? by Pityoobi: 4:34pm On Aug 15, 2022
[quote author=Chidex50 post=115730869][/quote]Werey dey disguise with youth. Everything go clear for una stupid brain. Àwọn ọmọ àlè.
Re: Did Peter Obi Increase ANSU School Fees From ₦136,000 To ₦256,000 In 2012? by socialmediaman: 4:37pm On Aug 15, 2022
noble71:
shocked

grin grin grin
Re: Did Peter Obi Increase ANSU School Fees From ₦136,000 To ₦256,000 In 2012? by asanausana91: 4:50pm On Aug 15, 2022
When I said Obi is a dangerous fire that will consume this country, his supporters wanted to skin me alive.
We that are sensible know that obi has nothing to offer.
Re: Did Peter Obi Increase ANSU School Fees From ₦136,000 To ₦256,000 In 2012? by Chidex50(m): 5:44pm On Aug 15, 2022
Pityoobi:
Werey dey disguise with youth. Everything go clear for una stupid brain. Àwọn ọmọ àlè.
Keep supporting old and demented man while your generation suffers idiot. Everything is tribalism for you, empty skull!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Did Peter Obi Increase ANSU School Fees From ₦136,000 To ₦256,000 In 2012? by StellarThesis: 6:43pm On Aug 15, 2022
nazicartel:

They would fight with their conscience and still blame obidients
Re: Did Peter Obi Increase ANSU School Fees From ₦136,000 To ₦256,000 In 2012? by Pityoobi: 7:12pm On Aug 15, 2022
Chidex50:

Keep supporting old and demented man while your generation suffers idiot. Everything is tribalism for you, empty skull!
Oloriburuku, who brought tribalism to Nigeria? Werey, are you really supporting OBI because you love Nigeria. When did you quit Biafra and started loving Nigeria, clannish yaaaaanmirri Biafran dey disguise as Zoogerian. Bunch of disloyal entity, na the steewpid other ethnic buffoon wey dey support Una clannish Obituary I pity. They don't know that the average igbo lack proper home bringing and parental care to function well in a decent society.
Re: Did Peter Obi Increase ANSU School Fees From ₦136,000 To ₦256,000 In 2012? by Jesusloveyou: 7:26pm On Aug 15, 2022
nazicartel:
nobody cares about if obituary is contesting.
obituary said he will end ASUU strike by increasing fees ten times.
and idiotic pigs of biafra terrorist said obituary is good to be president of biafra.
Re: Did Peter Obi Increase ANSU School Fees From ₦136,000 To ₦256,000 In 2012? by Jesusloveyou: 7:29pm On Aug 15, 2022
Julietcutie:
Anything to spoil Peter's name, if you like dig and dig nothing is stopping This movement.
Peter Obi 4 President.
president of biafra.
obituary took over from nnamdi kanu
Re: Did Peter Obi Increase ANSU School Fees From ₦136,000 To ₦256,000 In 2012? by Chidex50(m): 7:48pm On Aug 15, 2022
Pityoobi:
Oloriburuku, who brought tribalism to Nigeria? Werey, are you really supporting OBI because you love Nigeria. When did you quit Biafra and started loving Nigeria, clannish yaaaaanmirri Biafran dey disguise as Zoogerian. Bunch of disloyal entity, na the steewpid other ethnic buffoon wey dey support Una clannish Obituary I pity. They don't know that the average igbo lack proper home bringing and parental care to function well in a decent society.
Mr idiot and empty head, Secession occurs when there's Marginalisation and total bad system continously and you're blaming them. Didn't Oduduwa republic come up and other agitations and you took one particular group so much to mind because you're projecting a demented Ancestor. God forbid BAThing
Re: Did Peter Obi Increase ANSU School Fees From ₦136,000 To ₦256,000 In 2012? by okefunsho41(m): 8:19pm On Aug 15, 2022
nazicartel:
no one is good to vote. Nigerians are Nigeria problem
Re: Did Peter Obi Increase ANSU School Fees From ₦136,000 To ₦256,000 In 2012? by Wwwq: 8:31pm On Aug 15, 2022
Really
Re: Did Peter Obi Increase ANSU School Fees From ₦136,000 To ₦256,000 In 2012? by chubinwa(m): 8:55pm On Aug 15, 2022
So, this is the only fault they can find after intensive searching.
Re: Did Peter Obi Increase ANSU School Fees From ₦136,000 To ₦256,000 In 2012? by Pityoobi: 1:06am On Aug 16, 2022
Chidex50:

Mr idiot and empty head, Secession occurs when there's Marginalisation and total bad system continously and you're blaming them. Didn't Oduduwa republic come up and other agitations and you took one particular group so much to mind because you're projecting a demented Ancestor. God forbid BAThing
Werey, did Odùduwà Republic or Arẹwà took up arms against the state or fought a civil war... The thing reach children of anger and perdition time na war dem go fight... Awon Werey.

Mumu man, you are collectively foolish as usual. Your profound foolishness no go let una get sense. Who marginalise or enslave you? Your greed and ill thought perceive superiority against other tribes got you all relegated to second citizen of Nigeria. There are consequences for profound foolishness, you have embarked on another one with OBI.

All your stupid pastime and romance with Biafra got you relegated in the political scheme in Nigeria.

FYI, Nnamdi Azikiwe was Nigeria first president and
Alex Ekwueme was Nigeria's first Vice president. 80% of Nigeria senate President position were heald by Igbos. Useless goat, where is the marginalisation.

No Yoruba man since independence attain this positions in any democratic dispensation until 1999 when Obasanjo became president and until recently Osinbajo became Vice president, Yorùbá didn't shout marginalisation like the Igbos. You better get your brain examine and know the nonsense you will be spewing up and down. Poorly educated idiot.
Re: Did Peter Obi Increase ANSU School Fees From ₦136,000 To ₦256,000 In 2012? by Chidex50(m): 6:58am On Aug 16, 2022
Pityoobi:
Werey, did Odùduwà Republic or Arẹwà took up arms against the state or fought a civil war... The thing reach children of anger and perdition time na war dem go fight... Awon Werey.

Mumu man, you are collectively foolish as usual. Your profound foolishness no go let una get sense. Who marginalise or enslave you? Your greed and ill thought perceive superiority against other tribes got you all relegated to second citizen of Nigeria. There are consequences for profound foolishness, you have embarked on another one with OBI.

All your stupid pastime and romance with Biafra got you relegated in the political scheme in Nigeria.

FYI, Nnamdi Azikiwe was Nigeria first president and
Alex Ekwueme was Nigeria's first Vice president. 80% of Nigeria senate President position were heald by Igbos. Useless goat, where is the marginalisation.

No Yoruba man since independence attain this positions in any democratic dispensation until 1999 when Obasanjo became president and until recently Osinbajo became Vice president, Yorùbá didn't shout marginalisation like the Igbos. You better get your brain examine and know the nonsense you will be spewing up and down. Poorly educated idiot.
You don't know anything anu ofia! Bitterness and jealousy have eaten you and your family �. When I'm talking, I'm talking to you and your family because most Yorubas that are educated and exposed are not like Tribalistic idiot like you.All you want is to bring your Slaver master through back door and it won't work. The rest Nigerians are wiser now and tribalism is not gona work again. This is not 2015 Ode
Re: Did Peter Obi Increase ANSU School Fees From ₦136,000 To ₦256,000 In 2012? by Pityoobi: 7:39am On Aug 16, 2022
Chidex50:

You don't know anything anu ofia! Bitterness and jealousy have eaten you and your family �. When I'm talking, I'm talking to you and your family because most Yorubas that are educated and exposed are not like Tribalistic idiot like you.All you want is to bring your Slaver master through back door and it won't work. The rest Nigerians are wiser now and tribalism is not gona work again. This is not 2015 Ode
Werey, remove the log of ethnicity from your own eyes first. OPonu Omo ale, you and your family will still cry again for supporting a foolish candidate that thinks religion and ethnicity can buy him the presidency. You all called the northerner parasites and still do not value them, na election time una go know say una no matter for Nigeria. Soon you will go back to your Biafra.

You think you have monopoly to insults and still foolishly remain uneducated.
Igbos have been too ethnic conscious that it’s only them that fought a civil war and still cry marginalization. ..instead of you to play politics and position yourself, you think gragra and war can buy you relevance. Na brain dem dey use no be power…Ewu efulefu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

"Boko Haram Now Has An Army" - Niger Republic Warns / Ngige: Anambra Roads Constructed By Peter Obi Are All Washed Off / PDP Opens Sale Of Presidential Forms To Tafawa Balewa's Son, And Others.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.