Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,719 members, 7,802,170 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:22 AM

Quillbot the Best Article Rewriter Tool- Get Your Premium for N5000 - Technology Market (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Quillbot the Best Article Rewriter Tool- Get Your Premium for N5000 (15487 Views)

Quillbot The Best Article Rewriter Tool- Get Your Premium Account Here / Quillbot The Best Article Rewriter Tool- Get Your Premium Account Here / Grammarly Premium Account (SHARED) Now N5000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Quillbot the Best Article Rewriter Tool- Get Your Premium for N5000 by Etemma1(m): 9:37pm On Aug 23, 2022
r
Re: Quillbot the Best Article Rewriter Tool- Get Your Premium for N5000 by Etemma1(m): 2:44am On Aug 24, 2022
a
Re: Quillbot the Best Article Rewriter Tool- Get Your Premium for N5000 by Etemma1(m): 9:35am On Aug 24, 2022
d
Re: Quillbot the Best Article Rewriter Tool- Get Your Premium for N5000 by Etemma1(m): 3:16pm On Aug 24, 2022
e
Re: Quillbot the Best Article Rewriter Tool- Get Your Premium for N5000 by Etemma1(m): 12:18pm On Aug 25, 2022
u
Re: Quillbot the Best Article Rewriter Tool- Get Your Premium for N5000 by Onalow: 1:23pm On Aug 25, 2022
He's super honest and has never reneged on agreement. I recommend him if you want value for your money...I mean, you'll get more than you paid for.
Etemma1:
QuillBot is an article rewriter tool that can be used on any Web Browser or Text Editors like Microsoft Word and Google docs as an extension to re-write, paraphrase, summarize, and change the structure of content.

QuillBot is the best article rewriter tool ever, because it doesn’t just replace your words with synonyms like other tools. It uses A.I. to keep the context intact while maintaining the grammar and appropriate structure of your sentences.

QuillBot offers a variety of features ranging from summarizing paragraphs to changing sentence structure and much more.

If you are a writer, you can’t let a tool like the ‘Quilbot Rewriter’ go unnoticed. It’s an all-in-one package for a writer and helps in saving unproductive hours spent doing nothing.

It functions in such a way that if you don’t like a particular rephrased sentence, you can utilize the “Rephrase” option to rewrite another version of the same sentence that is slightly different from the original and the rephrased sentence.

Not only this but you can continue doing this over and over again until your desired result is achieved.

WHY DO YOU NEED QUILLBOT?

1- You need it because it is an article rewriter that helps you express information in a different way.

2- When you need to create unique and engaging content in a short period, an article rewriter like Quillbot is what you need.

3- Most importantly, Quillbot helps you come up with new ways of representing old information in writing.

QUILLBOT FEATURES
1- Vocabulary Enhancement Feature - Helps you build your vocabulary and also helps you make proper sense of your sentences, every time.

2- Thesaurus powered by AI - As you try to rephrase your sentences, Quill Bot gives you the flexibility to choose the synonym that you like.

3- Integrations- You have the option to integrate QuillBot in different text editors like Microsoft Word and Google Docs, your browser extension.
For someone who writes regularly, this is an excellent option.

4- Grammar check - It has a Grammar check that further makes your sentence structure better. It uses NLP to make proper sense of your sentences and paragraphs.
It can scan your writing with a single click and alert you to any issues in your write-ups, so you can see what’s wrong and change it quickly.

5- Summarizing tool - Known as the Summarizer, It can help you read very fast by highlighting key pointers and provide you with a high-level overview of the write-up. You can use the summarizer to sift through research papers, extensive emails, news stories, etc. Very fast.

THE 4 DIFFERENT WAYS TO USE QUILLBOT
1- The Quillbot Website- You can login to your account on the quillbot website and get your work done. Once opened, you just need to paste in your content and start paraphrasing.

2- QuillBot for Microsoft Word - In Microsoft word, you can add QuillBot’s Add-in to make it extremely convenient to use this software.
If you don’t know how to add this in Word, follow the simple steps given below:
-Open Word on your computer
-Find the “Insert” option on the top left
-Now select the “Add-ins” option given on the top right
-Next, select the “Office Store” button
-Now you can easily access QuillBot Add-in by typing in “Quillbot” in the search bar.
-QuillBot Add-in is ready to be downloaded.

3- QuillBot Browser extension - You can use quillbot for your everyday task while browsing by simply adding it your Browser extension like Google.
Here are a few steps to guide you in case you’re not aware of how to use QuillBot’s browser extension.
-Open your browser.
-Go to the QuillBot Website.
-From the Primary menu, Go to Extensions > Google Chrome. It’ll open in a new tab.
-You’ll see Add to Chrome button. Click on it to install.
-Confirm by clicking on the Add extension button on the pop-up box that appears.
-Once it is installed, you can easily access this extension on your browser.

4- Google Docs extension - Quilbot Rewriter has an option to add it to Google Docs so it may come in handy while working on your documents using Google docs.
If you want a Google Docs extension for QuillBot, you may follow the steps given below:
-Open your browser.
-Go to the QuillBot Website.
-From the Primary menu, Go to Extensions > Google Docs. It’ll open in a new tab.
- the Install button.
-A “Get ready to install” prompt will appear. Click “Continue”.
-You need to sign in to your Google account to have this extension.
-Once you select an account, it will ask you to allow QuillBot to access your documents. Press “Allow”.
-QuillBot is now installed in your Google Docs successfully.

My Available Quillbot Service Options:
Quillbot Normal Subscription for 1 month - $9.95 or N6,965
Quillbot Normal Subscription for 6 months - $39.95 or N27,965
Quillbot Normal Subscription for 1 year - $49.95 or N34,965

What I'm offering you (Shared Account):
Quillbot premium for 3 months - N4,000
Quillbot premium for 6 months - N6,500
Quillbot premium for 1 year - N8,000

- Shared Account: Yes
- Can I use my own Email? No
- Can I change the Password? No

What I'm offering you (Private Account):
Quillbot premium for 3 months - N6,000
Quillbot premium for 6 months - N8,500
Quillbot premium for 1 year - N10,000

- Private Account: Yes
- Can I use my own Email? Yes
- Personal Use
- Can I change the Password? Yes

TRANSACTION STEPS:
STEP 1: If you're interested, reach out to me on Whatsapp on the number 08164788344 and indicate that you want the Quillbot premium access, be it for a Shared Account or for a Private Account (3, 6, 1 year)

STEP 2: Pay the amount for the option you want and then send a screenshot to validate your payment.

STEP 3: After confirmation, For a shared account, I will give you your login details. For a private account, I will collect your personal details and create the premium account. Once done, your private account will be handed over to you.

- Lastly, and in my usual manner, this offer is not for everyone oh! It is not compulsory, nobody is forcing anybody please, so you don't have to stress yourself for it. Only, if you need it should you buzz me.

So if you're interested, my whatsapp number is 08164788344.
Re: Quillbot the Best Article Rewriter Tool- Get Your Premium for N5000 by Etemma1(m): 2:27pm On Aug 25, 2022
I'm so grateful for this feedback. Thank you so much...

Onalow:
He's super honest and has never reneged on agreement. I recommend him if you want value for your money...I mean, you'll get more than you paid for.
Re: Quillbot the Best Article Rewriter Tool- Get Your Premium for N5000 by Etemma1(m): 5:47pm On Aug 25, 2022
U
Re: Quillbot the Best Article Rewriter Tool- Get Your Premium for N5000 by Etemma1(m): 10:53pm On Aug 25, 2022
d
Re: Quillbot the Best Article Rewriter Tool- Get Your Premium for N5000 by Etemma1(m): 6:18am On Aug 26, 2022
e
Re: Quillbot the Best Article Rewriter Tool- Get Your Premium for N5000 by Etemma1(m): 7:45am On Aug 26, 2022
u
Re: Quillbot the Best Article Rewriter Tool- Get Your Premium for N5000 by Etemma1(m): 8:05pm On Aug 26, 2022
p
Re: Quillbot the Best Article Rewriter Tool- Get Your Premium for N5000 by Etemma1(m): 11:09pm On Aug 26, 2022
g
Re: Quillbot the Best Article Rewriter Tool- Get Your Premium for N5000 by Etemma1(m): 6:50am On Aug 27, 2022
r
Re: Quillbot the Best Article Rewriter Tool- Get Your Premium for N5000 by Etemma1(m): 9:37am On Aug 27, 2022
a
Re: Quillbot the Best Article Rewriter Tool- Get Your Premium for N5000 by Etemma1(m): 2:34pm On Aug 27, 2022
d
Re: Quillbot the Best Article Rewriter Tool- Get Your Premium for N5000 by Etemma1(m): 4:19pm On Aug 27, 2022
e
Re: Quillbot the Best Article Rewriter Tool- Get Your Premium for N5000 by Etemma1(m): 2:22am On Aug 28, 2022
d
Re: Quillbot the Best Article Rewriter Tool- Get Your Premium for N5000 by Etemma1(m): 8:39am On Aug 28, 2022
e
Re: Quillbot the Best Article Rewriter Tool- Get Your Premium for N5000 by Etemma1(m): 3:12pm On Aug 28, 2022
u
Re: Quillbot the Best Article Rewriter Tool- Get Your Premium for N5000 by Etemma1(m): 10:30pm On Aug 28, 2022
p
Re: Quillbot the Best Article Rewriter Tool- Get Your Premium for N5000 by Etemma1(m): 11:38am On Aug 29, 2022
g
Re: Quillbot the Best Article Rewriter Tool- Get Your Premium for N5000 by Etemma1(m): 7:12pm On Aug 29, 2022
r
Re: Quillbot the Best Article Rewriter Tool- Get Your Premium for N5000 by Etemma1(m): 8:22pm On Aug 29, 2022
a
Re: Quillbot the Best Article Rewriter Tool- Get Your Premium for N5000 by Etemma1(m): 6:58am On Aug 30, 2022
d
Re: Quillbot the Best Article Rewriter Tool- Get Your Premium for N5000 by Etemma1(m): 10:23am On Aug 30, 2022
e
Re: Quillbot the Best Article Rewriter Tool- Get Your Premium for N5000 by Etemma1(m): 2:12pm On Aug 30, 2022
u
Re: Quillbot the Best Article Rewriter Tool- Get Your Premium for N5000 by Etemma1(m): 5:32pm On Aug 30, 2022
p
Re: Quillbot the Best Article Rewriter Tool- Get Your Premium for N5000 by Etemma1(m): 5:47am On Aug 31, 2022
G
Re: Quillbot the Best Article Rewriter Tool- Get Your Premium for N5000 by Etemma1(m): 10:00pm On Aug 31, 2022
r
Re: Quillbot the Best Article Rewriter Tool- Get Your Premium for N5000 by Etemma1(m): 11:35pm On Aug 31, 2022
a
Re: Quillbot the Best Article Rewriter Tool- Get Your Premium for N5000 by Etemma1(m): 9:59am On Sep 01, 2022
d

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Reply)

Plastic ID Card Printers Sale, Maintenance, Consumables & Software SUPPLY In Nig / Usb Otg Cable (for phones and tablets) / Crazy Price 4 Ipad2,mini Latop Core I3 Laptop Few Stock Available 49,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.