Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,979 members, 7,806,857 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:34 AM

Not Happy With The Nigeria Of Today - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Not Happy With The Nigeria Of Today (170 Views)

Buhari: My Government Will Rid Nigeria Of Bandits, Terrorists, Criminals / AFCON 2019: Buhari Not Happy With Super Eagles Unpaid Allowances / "Fayemi’s Victory Shows Nigerians Are Happy With Buhari" – Lai Mohammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Not Happy With The Nigeria Of Today by cooltola(m): 11:17pm On Aug 14, 2022
I wish we could go back and learn from our mistakes , and see what we are doing wrong in this nation. We only have Nigeria as home and we cannot all leave or japa to Canada, Malaysia, America or somewhere. I am tired of hearing my elders saying back in the day that peak milk was 30 kobo, bread was 10 kobo and every Saturday they used to waste food because there were too much parties. I am tired of hearing the stories my parents used to tell me that if one finish university, companies used to pursue graduates to work for them, today is the other way around.
The reality is that only a few have money in Nigeria, I am tired of seeing men in their youth fighting to look for work that pay very little. Unemployment is high, food is expensive and people are not eating 2 times a day. I am tired of seeing senior men treat their rich younger fellow as boss. Imagine a man in his 30s abusing a man close to his 50s several times because he has small money, this is wrong.

I hope that we can all vote wisely in the next election and say no to corruption , I know the President cannot change things by himself. I pray whomever becomes the next governor, president, senator, local government chairman, minister and in the position of power will do the right things to move the country forward.

(1) (Reply)

Angry Youths Blocked Benin-lagos Highway Protesting Over Bad Intercity Roads / 'Don’t Vote Based On Religion, Tribe' Says Coalition Of Northern Groups / $418m Paris Club Refund… Governors Fire Back At Malami, Accuse Him Of Pursuing S

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.