Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,288 members, 7,807,975 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:50 AM

Six Female Footballers, Beauty Queen Kidnapped In Edo - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Six Female Footballers, Beauty Queen Kidnapped In Edo (1727 Views)

Ogun Poly Beauty Queen Kidnapped, Rap£d, And Murdered / Six Female Footballers Kidnapped While Returning From A Football Match In Edo / Ruth Kamande, Beauty Queen Sentenced To Death In Kenya (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Six Female Footballers, Beauty Queen Kidnapped In Edo by seunlayi(m): 11:36pm On Aug 14, 2022
Six female footballers have been kidnapped by gunmen in Uronigbe, a border community between Edo and Delta States in Orhionmwon local government area of Edo State.

In the same vein, a female student of the Moshood Abiola Polytechnic, MAPOLY, Abeokuta, Happiness Odeh, was reportedly kidnapped and killed by her abductors.

Sunday Vanguard gathered that the footballers were kidnapped around 6 pm on Friday while returning from a football competition at Owa-Alero in Ika North-East LGA of Delta State.

A source in the community said the kidnappers have contacted some families demanding a ransom of N5 million for each of the victims.

“The kidnappers have contacted the family of Agbajor and asked them to pay N5 million for his wife”.

When contacted, Delta State Police Command Public Relations Officer, DSP Bright Edafe, confirmed the incident, while his Edo counterpart, Chidi Nwabuzor, said there was no such incident.

“There is no such record before us. From the Command’s record, no such incident happened yesterday (Friday) so the police will not give an account of anything unreported”, Nwabuzor asserted.

Meanwhile, the MAPOLY community has been thrown into mourning following the reported killing of Happiness Odeh by her abductors.

Odeh, it was gathered, won the Miss MAPOLY beauty contest on August 3, 2022.
The ND2 student of Mass Communication was said to have been kidnapped on her way to Ipara, in Ode Remo on Tuesday evening.

She was said to have been raped by unknown persons before killing her.
A statement by the Students Union President, Sodiq Ajani and the Public Relations Officer, Joy Okolie, confirmed the incident, adding that the deceased was kidnapped on her way to a movie location.

“It was so pathetic. The kidnappers killed her and went away with her phone. Her body was found inside the bush along Iperu road. The body has been deposited at the mortuary. We were at the Olabisi Onabanjo University Teaching Hospital, Sagamu, yesterday, with the parents. May God rest her soul,” the statement read.

Efforts to reach Ogun State Police Public Relations Officer, Abimbola Oyeyemi, were unsuccessful as he did not answer calls on his phone.

Cc Mynd44 OAM4J

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/08/six-female-footballers-beauty-queen-kidnapped-in-edo-ogun/amp/

1 Like

Re: Six Female Footballers, Beauty Queen Kidnapped In Edo by franchasofficia: 11:39pm On Aug 14, 2022
angry
Re: Six Female Footballers, Beauty Queen Kidnapped In Edo by blazingblender(m): 11:41pm On Aug 14, 2022
Udonminit...
Wahala for who no get gun
Only God can save us
Re: Six Female Footballers, Beauty Queen Kidnapped In Edo by seunlayi(m): 11:42pm On Aug 14, 2022
I pray they free those young girls and wait till election campaign begin and start kidnapping those politicians
Re: Six Female Footballers, Beauty Queen Kidnapped In Edo by solar007: 12:42am On Aug 15, 2022
God will heal the land
Re: Six Female Footballers, Beauty Queen Kidnapped In Edo by Nobody: 7:27am On Aug 15, 2022
Why can't they kidnap politicians?
Re: Six Female Footballers, Beauty Queen Kidnapped In Edo by Tetrahedron: 8:42am On Aug 15, 2022
Dividend of APC
Re: Six Female Footballers, Beauty Queen Kidnapped In Edo by seunlayi(m): 2:03pm On Aug 15, 2022
Tetrahedron:
Dividend of APC
is this what you will call it? God help us
Re: Six Female Footballers, Beauty Queen Kidnapped In Edo by MITCHELL96: 12:42pm On Sep 26, 2022
This is so bad, young female footballers that want to put food on their table through the talent God has given them, now, see what has happened to them. embarassed
Re: Six Female Footballers, Beauty Queen Kidnapped In Edo by MITCHELL96: 12:43pm On Sep 26, 2022
seunlayi:
is this what you will call it? God help us

Hello bro, can i have a brief talk with you ?

I emailed you earlier though.
Re: Six Female Footballers, Beauty Queen Kidnapped In Edo by seunlayi(m): 4:44pm On Sep 26, 2022
MITCHELL96:

Hello bro, can i have a brief talk with you ?

I emailed you earlier though.

Email not accessible for now. Maybe WhatsApp
Re: Six Female Footballers, Beauty Queen Kidnapped In Edo by MITCHELL96: 10:52pm On Sep 26, 2022
seunlayi:

Okay, call it so i'll message you.
Re: Six Female Footballers, Beauty Queen Kidnapped In Edo by MITCHELL96: 7:33am On Sep 28, 2022
seunlayi:

0**********

Please don't quote me, just save and message me so I can delete the message.
Re: Six Female Footballers, Beauty Queen Kidnapped In Edo by seunlayi(m): 12:24pm On Sep 28, 2022
MITCHELL96:

07000000000 cheesy

Please don't quote me, just save and message me so I can delete the message.

(1) (Reply)

FULL VIDEO : A.K.A Was Warned Not To Step Foot In Durban Before He Was Shot. / Students Plot To Kill All Christian Classmates, Arrested / Polaris Bank Staff, Chinenye Duru Landed In Prison In Abuja Over N16.6 Fraud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.