Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,316 members, 7,780,772 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:43 PM

My Fiancée Busty Friend Crashed Our 6yrs Relationship-pls Advice - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiancée Busty Friend Crashed Our 6yrs Relationship-pls Advice (1092 Views)

(18+) What Do I Call This Kind Of Relationship Pls? / Indecisive About My Fiancée That Dated People I Know / I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Fiancée Busty Friend Crashed Our 6yrs Relationship-pls Advice by Brezzlover80: 12:52am On Aug 15, 2022
I met Chisom during my undergraduate years at the university. She was then a young Federal Government Merit Scholar of the Department of Geology. Our paths had crossed during an interdepartmental intellectual gabfest where we had the privilege of representing our respective departments. After the keenly contested oratory contest, I had emerged the winner of the day, closely followed by the then 17 year old Chisom.

Bright, tall and fair, Chisom was a beautiful lady with prodigious intellectual capacity. Slender, moderate and simple in outlook, her frame was not one to harbour flashes of ostentation.

She wore no flashy clothes; always appeared in flowing skirts; rarely used pendants and was never a screaming beauty from afar. Suffice to say that our respective academic attainments was enough catalyst to draw us closer.

We became friends drawn to each other by the allure of intellectuality. I enjoyed her intellectual suavity; her predilection for political elocution; her resplendent vigour and her overall charm. My Yoruba roots and her Igbo vibes was one destined for romantic collision. Soon, we were in love. We began a romantic relationship.

Being in love comes with its bouts of pleasurable odysseys. One of it is the tingling lovemaking that comes in varying intensity. After months of dilly dallying, Chisom finally gave in to my ce-xual overtures. On our very first night together, I met her a v!r-gin, naive and unsullied. Our first k!-ss was awkward. It was glaring it was her first.

I gently guided her through the basics, then the intricacies. I k!-ssed her gently, then roughly, before gently unclasping her small, pert t!-ts from her bra. She gr-0@ned helplessly, apparently unused to the thrills of lab-!al n!-ple stimulation.

I undressed her, exposing her fresh, trimmed, tight va -!na to my luscious view. I then rammed into her, taking away her v-g!ty through the rapidity of p-!|e strokes.

After our first night of c-x, several others came through. We read together, played, talked and f-ed. We grew more intimate by each day, throughout our undergraduate years in the university.

Meanwhile, all the while, I was not too fascinated with Chisom’s body. I had my big-br-3@sted women as subjects and objects of my lewd fantasies. My natural affection for intelligent ladies, had drawn me to Chisom. My c-3xl life still craved the plumpness of massive b-00bs and azz3s. To see through this pha||ic urges, I always, with the help of p0g___y.

Things took a radically awkward turn, six years into our relationship. I was 25 and she was 22, considerably grown adults. I had become an editor in a leading online newspaper, while Chisom was doing well as graduate assistant in the university we had graduated from.

“Pius, don’t you think it’s time you met my family members. We are six years into this relationship. If we truly have any future together, we should know each others’ families”

I agreed. We made arrangements. She visited my parents. We then visited hers. The familiarisation tour continued. There was largely no crisis, until a bright, cold morning, when her friend walked into our two bedroom apartment in the heartland of town, giving me a chance to actualise my fantasies, but consequently shattering my six year relationship .

READ MORE
https://fawndaleoaksrv.com/i-dumped-my-brilliant-fiancee-and-settled-for-her-busty-friend/
Re: My Fiancée Busty Friend Crashed Our 6yrs Relationship-pls Advice by Brezzlover80: 10:47am On Aug 15, 2022
Fear women o

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Best Dating App Now / Need Advise / Husband Wanted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.