Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,496 members, 7,808,837 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:44 PM

The Virgin Street Girl 18+ - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Virgin Street Girl 18+ (18128 Views)

The Virgin Wife Episode 1 / The Red Girl (18+) / If I Were A Girl 18+ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Virgin Street Girl 18+ by frankwriter(m): 5:57pm On Aug 22, 2022
Episode 4

Written by: Frank The Writer

❌Do Not Copy or Repost ❌

I was told by Kelvin that she was a very rich woman who usually seeks rare designs of dresses and never wanted anyone else to have that design, and she used to pay him generously.
Kelvin told me he had always tried his best to get closer to her but he never could get any closer. She was always serious, strict, and direct forward. She would come and look at the designs; take the measurements and leave on the spot as he said.

I came in early that day because one of our lesson tutors was absent. As soon as I walked in, Kelvin introduced us to each other saying, “Jane, please meet Mrs. Joyce, she is one of our important customers.” He then looked at her saying, “Please, meet Jane, my assistant.”

She shook hands with me, smiling and saying, “Your assistant seems very good-looking and young.”
“Yes, she works for me, part-time, to help her family with house expenses,” replied Kelvin with a half smile.

Kelvin looked at her again saying, “Mrs. Joyce, I believe that new model would look good on Jane, if you want to see it on someone else before you try it on, although I think it would be too short and too tight for you, I mean it would be a little too brave to wear because it would be revealing a lot of your…you know?”
She smiled saying, “Yes, that sounds like a good idea. Why don’t you try it for us, sweet cutie,” Mrs. Joyce turned in my direction.

I was wowed by what she called me, “sweet cutie” as Kelvin used to do, which I felt was nice of her. I nodded smiling. I took the dress from Kelvin's hand and went inside to try it on. The dress looked very expensive and fancy; made of silky light material, it looked so little in my hand, I knew it would not cover much of my body.

Once I put the dress on, my bra would show no matter what I did to hide it, as the dress was very much low on the top cut, and was so tight hugging my body, outlining my underwear, making it look ugly under it, that was when I decided to wear it without my undies or bra, but looking at myself in the mirror, I was seminude, most of my body was showing, and whatever was supposed to be hidden under the dress was outlined by the dress as it was so tight and very light as well.

Literally, I would say I looked naked in that dress, but it looked so good on me, making me dream of owning such a dress one day. I knew it would turn some heads making many cocks rise under men’s pants in the street if I decide to walk out on it. I imagined making a lot more money even if I just walked in it, showing customers.

As soon as I walked out towards Joyce and Kelvin, I expected a reaction from Kelvin as I knew he loved my body, he already sexed me many times, and I knew him well enough to expect his reaction, but what I did not expect at all was the lower jaw of Mrs. Joyce dropping almost to the ground as soon as she saw me.

The lady was speechless, her eyes mesmerized on my body, looking at me in full detail, top to toe. I really blushed red, feeling as if a “lustful hungry man” was checking my body out that way, it was not easy to make me blush at that stage. I was already a formal prostitute, getting laid and touched by men many times a day, but a woman looking at me in that manner was something new to me.

Not only did I decide to wear the dress on bare skin body, but I also used the highest pair of heels we got in that room. I knew such a dress would go well with high heels, but again, the high heels made my ass stick outwards much more than it normally did, showing in that sexy dress.

Other than the whistles of Kelvin at the beginning, it was total silence in the room, then she murmured her first words, “Oh my God, where the hell did you get that?”
“I knew you would love it, and it would be breathtaking once you wear it,” Kelvin answered.
She looked at him saying, “Who is talking about the dress? I am talking about that gorgeous piece of art under that dress, the girl.”

I looked down, blushing further saying “Thank you, Mrs. Joyce, that was a nice compliment, I hope I deserve it?”

She looked me eye to eye, I felt her eyes were full of lust, something I would only see in the eyes of a man while checking my naked body for the first time. I was embarrassed again, looking down, trying to avoid her lustful and very strange look at me, but she seemed to have noticed me being uncomfortable and she said smiling, “First of all, the Name is Lisa, not Mrs. Joyce. I would like you to call me Lisa please.”
She got up, walked closer to me, looked at all parts of my body, and concentrated on the upper parts of my tits and cleavage, and my thighs and ass as well.

She looked at Kelvin, then at me, then she kind of placed her hand over my ass cheek, feeling it, and said, “You seem to have dropped the undies, did you?”
I smiled saying, “Yes, they looked odd under it, so I had to.”
She smiled saying, “What a wise decision you have just made.”

Her hand was still on my ass as if it was glued to it, her eyes mesmerized on my body, she looked me in the eyes again and said something that surprised me and Kelvin as well. She said, “If Kelvin could manage to shorten this dress by an inch or two, then I would definitely buy it, not for me, but I would pay you twice the salary he pays in a month, just for you to wear it for me for one hour.”

I could see how surprised Kelvin was, he was utterly shocked. I was perplexed too.

"And what would you do during that hour?”

She smiled and answered, "None of your business. She would be the only one to find out, and if she agrees to it, she would be rich.”

I recalled Kelvin once told me he had never got to talk with her in a friendly manner and she would even rarely smile.
He said, well, Jane needs the money badly, and maybe we could work something out, you could make a rehearsal in that room.” Kelvin said.
She looked at me saying, “Really? Jane, would you?”

I kept quiet, I didn’t know what else to say until that moment, I did not know what either of them meant, I heard nothing and knew nothing about woman-to-woman sex, I wasn’t even thinking about it at that moment.
Lisa got closer to me, her body almost touching mine, facing each other, placed a hand over my ass again, rubbed it softly, and whispered in my ear, “Forget about him, just do what I tell you to do, would you?” I was still quiet, and smiled, looking her in the eyes.

She grabbed her purse from the chair, pulled my hand, and walked me behind her into the room saying, “Don’t you move a foot from where you are, Kelvin, not until you see us again through that door, okay?”

“Yes ma, loud and clear,” Kelvin replied jocularly.

As soon as we were inside the room, she opened her purse up, got a wallet and pulled a good, fat bundle of money out of it, handed it to me saying, “This is all yours baby, just take it?”

“What for? What shall I do in return?” I asked her.

To be continued...
© Frank The Writer

Please, Like, Comment and Share!!�❤
Don't be a ghost reader.

✅Check the comment section to answer the questions correctly to stand a chance to win 1GB

Follow my Facebook page to participate

@ Frank The Writer
https://www.facebook.com/FrankWriter1

3 Likes

Re: The Virgin Street Girl 18+ by Christiansimon: 6:30pm On Aug 22, 2022
Have Been Expecting It.and It's A Hit.nice Bro

1 Like

Re: The Virgin Street Girl 18+ by frankwriter(m): 5:54pm On Aug 24, 2022
Episode 5

❌ Do Not Copy or Repost ❌

She smiled saying, “Nothing at all, just obey my orders and instructions and I guarantee you satisfaction and pleasure, you seem to be so fresh to what I have in mind, I have a feeling you would love it, just trust me, would you?”
I looked at the money in her hand, it looked so tempting. I smiled, then looked at her eyes again. She kissed me on the cheek, rubbing my ass again, and said, “Take them, sweetie, just trust me, you won’t regret it.”
I took the money and placed them away.

She hugged me so close, wrapped her arms around me, and gave me the longest, most passionate kiss on the lips, twisting her tongue in my mouth, I was frozen. But gradually, I started cooperating with her. Truth is, I did not feel a thing in the beginning, but once she pulled back, got on her knees in front of me, looking at my body, upwards, feeling my legs, and thighs, bringing her hand higher under my dress.

She got up again, hugged me so close while both of her hands rubbed my ass, then whispered in my ear, “Baby, if you walk down the street with this dress, not only you would see tents poking the men’s trousers, but you would see women’s nipples hardening too, you may even notice some liquids seeping down the women’s legs.”

I smiled saying, “You don’t mean that about women. Do you?”
She then smiled, holding my hand, and said, “Do you want to find out by yourself?”
I was mute. I didn’t understand what she meant by that. She pulled my hand under her skirt to her p*ssy over the panties, I felt her panties soaking wet, almost dripping juices.

She looked me in the eyes saying, “That is what you have done to me, so can you imagine?” she pushed me against the wall, and started passing her hand, her tongue all over my body, till she got me naked and got between my legs.
It was the first time I have ever been with a woman till that moment, but she sure made me cum three times while she was licking, eating, and finger f*cking my p*ssy. She proved to be right to me, she was one hell of a p*ssy eater, that was the first time, I have ever made prostitution money on women, but not the last.

Liisa and I dashed out of the room and met Kelvin outside. He was attending to someone. I had changed back to my dress while Lisa asked me to keep the dress for future purposes. I was really excited she finally gifted me the cloth. I couldn’t thank her enough but she said that was only one out of many that would come if I comply with her demands. She paid for the dress; she made payment to Kelvin and told him the cloth now belongs to me.

Kelvin let out a naughty smile. I bet he already knew Lisa was a Les. He needed nobody to tell him what had transpired between us. I knew Kelvin wouldn’t mind if she comes back for more, as long as she pays well.

“Thank you, Mrs. Joyce, for your patronage,” Kelvin said when she was about to head to where she parked her car.
“You are welcome.”
“Um, Jane, I’ll give you a call,” she turned in my direction.

I simply nodded my head like an agama lizard. I was still battling with guilt for doing what is considered taboo. I never imagined I would settle for such an illicit act. I was lost in my imagination as I stood there staring at no particular thing. The loud screeching of Lisa’s car brought me back to reality as she drove off on her flashy black Lexus 350.

Kelvin quickly called in and asked what transpired between Lisa and I. The money she gave me was still in my hand as I stood dumbfounded and shy.
How do I tell him she did this and that to me? He reached for the money in my hand and counted it.

“Wow! Seventy-five thousand naira,” Kelvin said excitedly. I was just staring at him and still speechless.
“So, what did he do to you?” he asked the second time.
“She's a lesbian,” my short and simple response.
“Oh! Well, I’m not surprised,” he said.
“Why?”
“She doesn’t give a f*ck about me.”
“And what if she’s bisexual?”
“That's her business.”

I simply giggled.

“You know how we share it. Take your percentage and keep mine.” He went inside.

This was the genesis of once a street virgin girl who once survived by selling fruits in the streets but eventually turned into a bisexual prostitute. This was how my life evolved from hooking up with men and women in Abuja. A lot is really happening in Abuja.
Well, I’ll tell you more as the story unfolds.

I got home that day and secretly counted all the money I had made so far. It was above half a million and they were in cash. I was nineteen and had yet to open a bank account. I turned 18 the previous year but had no reason to have a bank account. I had nothing to save there. I was merely a fruit seller. Having that huge amount of money in cash was absurd, so I needed to open a bank account since I was legible to do so. It was time to save up for my family and my school expenses, peradventure my dream comes true. I carefully hid the money from where either my mom or Chucks would see it before I open the account and deposit it all.

Well, I knew I was making illicit money. I knew I was making money the wrong way. I was only nineteen and my body count had exceeded 10, almost my age. It would definitely get to 19 if I don’t get to quit. I told myself I would stop as soon as I make enough money to take my family out of cutting corners. I have started already and I needed to hit big before quitting.

Fast forwarding, Kelvin was hooking me up with rich clients, and they no longer come to the shop. I meet up with them in different hotels in town and sometimes in their house, depending on who was involved. I usually have some expensive clothes I used for my outings and neither my mom nor my brother had seen any of them.

I usually have like 2 to 3 appointments in a week and after which we shared the money 60/40. Kelvin took the larger percentage at the end of the day. I wasn’t complaining because it was him who got the clients. Most of the people I sleep with are multi-millionaires and they paid generously. One told me he had made up his mind never to marry and nobody would convince him to do otherwise. There were so many weird stories about these people but that wasn’t my business. I was after my money at the end of the day.

Kelvin had always advised me to play safe and avoid getting pregnant, which would ruin our business. I usually take pills after sex. Some of them prefer having unprotected sex while others use condom.

One Thursday night, I got a call from Lisa. She asked if I would be free the next day. I told her weekends were usually our busy days at work. Lisa wanted me to come over for a night party the next day being Friday. And she wanted me to come on that exact dress she gifted me.

Long story short, I got to shop the next day after Jamb lesson. Kelvin announced to my comfort that he intends to do some renovation at the shop, so we won’t be working throughout the weekend. What a coincidence. Deep down I was excited but I did act like I wasn’t. I didn’t tell Kelvin about my appointment with Lisa because I knew he would want to have his share at the end of the day.

I got home around 3 pm and mom was shocked to see me. She had pondered if I lost my job. I lied to her. I told her Kelvin and I would be going to buy some materials at Lagos later in the evening and we would come back the next day. It really didn’t sit well with my mom. She said I have never followed him before, so why now?

Well, I convinced her by adding that, Kelvin wanted me to know places he buys them so I could buy them when he’s not available. Mom was finally convinced. To make her happier, I went to the closest market and bought soup ingredients. I made a rich egusi soup that would serve my mom and Chucks for the night and the next day.

“Jane, where do you say you get all this money from?” Mom queried.
“Mom, how many times will you ask me this question? I have told you some customers gift me. I get tips from generous ones. I'm a girl you know.”
“Hmmm.. And you think they don’t mean any harm?”
“No, mom. They don’t. They are just regular customers. Some people are just generous.”

“Well, you just have to be careful. The days are evil.”
“Alright, mom. I’ll be fine. Don’t worry. ‘Very soon, everywhere go stew' Just chill.” It rather slipped out of my tongue. I didn’t mean to say that like I was expecting something huge.

“What do you mean by that? Very soon? Is there something you are expecting?”
“Not really, mom. Don’t you believe in God anymore? Do you want us to continue in this abject poverty forever?”

“God forbid! God’s time is always the best. I know he will surely come through for us. He’s the husband to the widows,” she said and quoted a Bible verse.
“Eehe, now you are talking.”

She let out a contagious smile, and I smiled back.

Later in the evening, it was around 6:30 pm when I called Lisa on phone and informed her I would be coming to the party. She was excited and promised to text me the venue once I end the call. She also asked me to come along with that skimpy cloth.

No, how do I leave this place wearing that dress that exposes part of my sensitive body? Mom would surely rebuke me. She would think I was going for a different place other than what I had told her earlier.

Well, as a sharp street girl, I suddenly came up with a good idea that would work perfectly, since I have got money in my possession.

To be continued...
© Frank The Writer

Please, Like, Comment and Share!!�❤

✅Check the comment section to answer the questions and stand a chance to win 1G

Follow my Facebook page to participate.

@Frank The Writer

1 Like

Re: The Virgin Street Girl 18+ by Christiansimon: 10:40pm On Aug 24, 2022
MORE D;CK,TONGUE & FINGER TO HER PUSSY grin grin
Re: The Virgin Street Girl 18+ by Nuhskhut: 10:50am On Aug 26, 2022
Keep it rocking bro.

1 Like

Re: The Virgin Street Girl 18+ by frankwriter(m): 5:27pm On Aug 26, 2022
Episode 6

When I was ready to leave that evening, I booked an Uber, I wore one of my causal clothes and packaged the skimpy clothes in a colored nylon, and made sure my mom didn’t get to see it. I wrapped it inside my thick jacket which I held in my hand. My small bag was on the other hand as I bid mom goodbye. When finally the Uber was closer. I told mom I was leaving.

“Safe travels. Always pray and be careful with Kelvin.”
“Yes, mom. I will.”

She stood and watched me as I walked through the corridor that leads to the main gate.

Inside the Uber, I tried exchanging pleasantries with the driver to find out the kind of person he was, and probably see if my plans would work out. He seemed friendly with his responses. After about fifteen minute drive, I then pleaded with him that I would like to change my clothes.
At first, he laughed and thought I was joking, not until I showed him the clothes and promised to pay him extra. I knew it was a bad ethic and they frown at such things. I was able to convince him and promised to pay him more.

He finally obliged my pleas. I was seated in the back seat. It was easier to change my clothes behind him while he speeded through the tarred road. I changed into the fancy, expensive skimpy cloth after about ten minutes of pulling off and wearing it back.
The driver never looked back until I was done. I thanked him as I heaved a big sigh of relief. He also didn’t pester me with silly questions while I changed my clothes. I had thought he would, but the dude was minding his business. He was probably after his money.

“Over there,” he said as he applied break and pointed out through the windscreen. I pooped up my head and I saw the tall building decorated with shiny lights. The name on top was the same as the name Lisa sent.

“Okay,” I said and adjusted myself vehemently before alighting from the cab. He turned and look at me, and then let out a naughty smile. I can’t really say what was in his mind but I knew he must have sensed I was there for one filthy purpose. His money was 5k but I paid him 8k. He thanked me and zoomed off.

Just when he drove off, my phone beeped. I looked at the screen, it was Lisa on the phone. I quickly swiped right and placed the phone on my ear.

“Hello, Jane, where are you?” she asked.
“ I’m outside.”
“Oh! You are there already?”
“Yes. Where are you?”

I was standing outside of the grand entrance with my oversized jacket to cover me from cold and part of my exposed body. I was so uncomfortable as people were going in and out of the entrance and some women were staring at me weirdly.

“Jane, I’m sorry. I’m currently stuck in traffic. Just go in and make yourself comfortable.”
“How are you going to find me? This place is so noisy to even make calls,” I replied with a frown look.

I wanted to say: “You are the one who dragged me into this damn party and now you’re stuck in traffic.”
But instead, I said: “I feel so uncomfortable here. Please, be fast.”
“Jane, I’m sorry.” She apologized in a sweet tone.
“I'm waiting. Just be fast, okay.”
“Thank you, my darling. You’ll see me soon. I’m driving.”

She hung up.

I breathed in the cold air and glanced at the entrance of the party and back to the counter. I caught several eyes staring at me and I quickly averted my eyes. I was hesitant to go in. I haven’t been to a party like this. I fidgeted around my necklace nervously. I was finally walking inside to have a seat and wait for Jane, and who knows if she is actually on the road as she claimed. I had pondered, as I walked in.
The hotel was a very big and luxurious one. I’m sure the building must have been designed by one demigod. I haven’t seen such a beauty before.
I walked up to the counter, giving them the ticket I got from the gate.

“Your jacket, please,” asked one of the ladies.
“Oh! Sorry…,” I replied speedily, making me feel stupid. I took down my jacket and they placed it into one of the lockers and gave me a number. I took it and slipped it down into my small back handbag. The other lady at the counter stared at me from top to bottom, examining me and that made me feel like she was seeing through my naked body. I felt uncomfortable and timid with the dress.

If not that Lisa insisted I come with the dress, I’d have gone in more comfortable cloth. But Lisa wouldn’t care. She just wants me to obey her orders and instructions.
Now, I’m stuck wearing this attention-seeking dress that reveals my back with a very low v-neck that reveals my chest down to my belly. The only thing that keeps the dress from falling off my body was a zipper that was made from the side of the dress. I pulled in a nose mask that matched my dress.
Not long after I went in, I got a WhatsApp message from Lisa. She sent two photos (selfie) of her driving.

“Drive safe,” I texted back.
“Thanks, darling,” she sent.

I took the bold move and walked into the ballroom. Many strangers were talking and laughing among themselves while some danced in the center of the room. I have never experienced such in my life before. I only watched them in movies. It was actually my first ever party. My mom would skin me alive if she get to find out I attended a party. It was one of those things she forbade Chucks and I from doing. If only she knew several parties Chucks had sneaked out to attend for his musical stuff.

Well, if not that Kelvin's shop being under maintenance, I wouldn’t have been here. I said to myself as I stood at the far end of the corner of the room from the undivided attention that I was getting. I took out my phone from my bag and clicked on my Snapchat. I sent Lisa some pictures minutes later, but she seemed not online to see them.

I was still standing in there, and boom, a man walked up to me dressed in sleeveless and a short. He had drinks in his right hand and a cigarette in his left hand.

“Care for a drink?” he said.
“No. Thank you.”

The stales from the smoke filled my nostrils and I coughed.

"Sorry," he said.
"Thank you," I replied.

I looked around and noticed everyone had a drink with them. I was the only odd person. The dude urged me to have one drink for myself and have fun. He had a sugar-coated mouth and was able to do the convincing. I eventually succumbed. I took the drink and he flashed a smile at me, revealing his yellow dentition. I blushed shyly and took a sip. I was wowed by the taste of what I just sipped. I have never thought an alcoholic drink would taste so nice. Why then did my mom forbade us from drinking? I continued to drink and I felt all giddy inside—rather than isolating myself from the crowds I found myself in the center of the room. I danced alone while holding the drink in my hand.

Every time I saw the drink from the server, I gladly took it into my hand and drank. There were a couple of men in there; they have their eyes on me and three out of them went their way to reach out to me. I flashed a smile to them, trying to be social and cool while still waiting for Lisa’s arrival. The three men walked up to me to dance along to the beat of afrobeat that blasted through an unseen stereo.
I felt so high and I didn’t have to care about the shitty world that I lived in. I really wanted this kind of moment to last forever. It was my first and I was enjoying every bit of it.

“H-hey! You guys get your hands off my friend now,” Lisa voiced from the entrance. They turned surprisingly at her and gradually danced away from my side as she approached.

“Look at you,” she smiled.
I was all smile and didn’t get to utter a word. I still had some drink in my hand.
“You are already going all out and crazy. How many have you taken?” she queried.
“I don’t even know,” I admitted.
“Maybe two or three or so,” I guessed.
“Janeeee…,” she stressed my name.

“What?”
“You want to get drunk?” she yelled.
“Ah! I think it’s just two. I’m not sure.”
“Damn! You don’t even know what you are saying again. Are you tipsy?”
“No! I’m not.”

“Okay. That’s enough already. Stop drinking. I need you to get some water.”
“No.” I giggled.
“Why no?”
“I don’t want water. I want that pineapple drink over there.”
“Jane, stop! You need some water to dilute whatever you must have taken before my arrival. How am I even sure you are not drunk?”

I noticed Lisa was sad. She sighed slowly. I actually didn’t like how she interrupted the fun I was having with those guys. I felt free and relaxed with them but she cut short the moment out of jealousy.

“Stay here,” Lisa ordered.
“Don’t move. Let me get you some water,” she added.
“Oh! Okay,” I replied reluctantly.

She looked at me in some sort of disappointment and walked out.
I continued to shake my hip until I accidentally bump into someone. She had a perfect body with a small waist. She had a small rainbow handkerchief around her neck. She got a beautiful wavy blonde hair. She was smiling at me.

“Why is she dancing alone?” I overheard her say.
“Then dance with me,” I teased her and blinked, sending her signals.

She flashed me a smile and before I knew what was going on, she dragged me out of the ballroom. I laughed alongside her. I didn’t know what she was up to. Before I could say, Jack, she started kissing me. That really felt so good. I groaned when she pulled back the kiss.

“You want more kitten?” she teased.

I simply nodded my head. Oh! My God. When did I get so brave? She pulled me and we moved to another corner. There was a dim light over there. We ran through hallways with our lips still locked on each other. She hits a room and flashed her card to one of the girls, allowing us to go in. We went into the room and she locked the door and quickly switched on the blue light in the room. I was a bit tipsy but I was conscious of what was going on.

She pushed me onto the bed and smiled. She took off her nose mask which had been covering her elegant face with a pointed nose. I licked my lips and it seemed to turn her on. She crawled onto the bed and on top of me. She pulled off my nose mask to my full face. She smiled crazily at me, making my heart flutter.
She leaned down to kiss me and began to unzip my dress. I felt a quick relief when that right dress was suddenly being lifted off, but the pleasure didn’t end there.

To be continued...
© Frank The Writer.

Please, Like, Comment and Share!!
Don't be a ghost reader.

✅ Check the comment section to answer the questions and stand a chance to win 1GB.

_________
Follow my Facebook page to participate.r
Frank The Writer

2 Likes

Re: The Virgin Street Girl 18+ by Johnny234(m): 7:59pm On Aug 27, 2022
Next please. Chief frank you are doing a great job

1 Like

Re: The Virgin Street Girl 18+ by frankwriter(m): 5:58pm On Aug 28, 2022
Johnny234:
Next please.
Chief frank you are doing a great job

Gracias.
Re: The Virgin Street Girl 18+ by frankwriter(m): 5:59pm On Aug 28, 2022
Episode 7

❌Do Not Copy or Repost.❌

Fair warning: This episode is a bit long and it contains explicit content.

After she pulled the tight dress off my body, she began to caress my breast in ways I have never felt would be so good. I didn’t want her to stop, and she let her wet lips touch my nipples. I groaned in ecstasy. She didn’t hesitate to let her fingers travel down my panties and began stroking me there. I bit my bottom lips and started moaning helplessly. I wanted to bring my hands but this pretty lady took my hands down and started giving me a French kiss and she tasted like that pineapple drink. She pulled away the kiss leaving me breathless while she pulled down her dress revealing her lacey teddies.

She smirked at me when she caught me looking at her. “Don’t fall for me yet, honey. I still have a lot of things to show you.” I couldn’t help but blush at her. She quickly dive back into my mouth hungrily and pinned me to the bed and with her hands slowly traveling down to my panties again. I couldn’t hold back my desires. I arched my whole body when she took her finger and shoved it into my entrance, playing and pinching my clitoris.
I was groaning as she continued to do that. She was really making me wet. Something from within me felt strange and I needed her so much, but before she could give anything else, she pulled her fingers away from me and up into her mouth. I was disgusted by that single act and only for her to tell me, “You taste so sweet dear, and you are ready.”

I stared surprisingly at her when she got off the bed and took something out of her luggage. I looked up at it in shock and wanted to back off when she held a massive strap of Love Machine in her hand. She puts it on and climbed over to me. “I'm not ready for this,” I said and pulled my legs together from her not to access it, but she wasn’t a nice person as she seemed to be.

She went up to my lips and bit me, forcing me to open my mouth, and gave me another kiss that made my legs turn to jellyfish—giving her the chance to finish what she started. I said, “No.” but she didn’t listen. Very slowly she pushed the thigh into my entrance. I winced at the slight pain.
“S—stop!” I looked up at her.

I winced in pain when she pushed it into me again and refused to hear anything I wanted to say. Tears trickled down my cheeks and before she could even let me breathe for a second, she started moving forth and back. And then something happened. The Love Machine vibrated from within me. “You are so tight,” she said. I couldn’t talk to her. My body was left weak at her mercy. When the pain subsided, strange pleasure abrupt and I continued to moan. When she noticed my expression was becoming better, she started to move faster and my body rocked along with her movement. I couldn’t voice out.

“Let it out,” she whispered and let out a trail of wet kisses from my neck down to my belly. I took one last breath and moaned out greatly. Something came out of the Love Machine and filled inside me. I panted so hard as she pulled out the stuff.
When I thought it was over, she puts my leg at the top of her shoulder and started to play with my clitoris; biting and playing. I clenched onto the bed sheet at the pressure she was applying. Sweat was pilling out of my body and she didn’t let them stop. She was trying to make me explode and to her wish I did.

“You are an amazing girl and you’re mine now," she said.

I was slightly dizzy and I was too tired to talk. This was my first intense lesbian sex and I didn’t expect it would come from a total stranger. The last thing I heard from her that night was that her name is Cyndy.

I shuffled comfortably on the softness of the bed but groaned at the brightness of the sun. I threw the blanket over my head to shelter my eyes from it. Wait! Bed? Sun? I arched my eyebrow. Something was wrong here. I opened my eyes to see and smell that the bed was not the usual bed in our house. I saw a blanket but we had none at home. I quickly gasped and jumped out of the bed to fully realize that I was naked and my thighs felt weird. The hurt was so bad. I took a quick scan across the room to see that I was in a hotel.

I placed a hand over my forehead in distress. My memories were all jumbled; I couldn’t remember all that happened. All I recalled was drinking some delicious pineapple drink while waiting for Lisa to come and that was the last thing I ever recalled.
I saw my dress sitting on a chair. I had the urge to walk over and pick it up and wear it. And just skedaddle out of here but my legs were moving very weirdly. When I almost reached to fetch my dress, I heard someone coming out of the shower and quickly raced back to the bed and took the blanket to cover my body. Glancing in and out of the bathroom, I was scared of whom was there.

I pulled the blanket closer to me when I saw a lady appear in front of me in her robes. Her hair was wet. She should be in her thirties or late thirties. She arched an eyebrow at me and smirked. “I guess you have forgotten our one-night stand,” she said. She just stood there staring and smiling at me. I was trying to recall her elegant face and how I got in contact with her. She then walked closer to the bed and I backed away till my bare back hits the bed frame. She crawled up onto the bed and jumped at me, pinning me down to the bed.

“Ugh,” I struggled.
“Let me go,” I said but she just smiled.

I tried to bounce her off the bed with my body but she was strong for a lady. I could see some well-toned muscles around her arms. She must have gone to the gym regularly. She was laughing at my distress. She held two of my hands with one of her hands.

“Get off me,” I tried.
“Well, isn’t someone feisty today?” She asked.
“And perhaps this will jog your memory,” she whispered into my ears and licked my earlobe, and nibbled them, making me moan unexpectedly.

“Can you stop, please,” I pleaded.

She sat on top of my body and I was unable to escape from her. She took the strap from her robe and tied my both hands tightly with it. She pushed my hands up towards the pillow.

“What are you doing?” I asked.
“Trying to jog your memory," she answered.

She licked her lips and removed the blanket that had been covering my body. My naked body was finally exposed to her pleasure.
“Please, just let me go,” I begged. But my begging made her smile turn bigger. She put her finger on my belly, slowly gliding it up to my mouth; shushing my mouth, but I turned my head away from the touch of her fingertips. I stared at her intensely. I wanted her to let me go but she wasn’t ready to set me free.

“I don’t think your body wants to let me go through,” she said in a low voice.

I shake my head struggling to get out, but she dived her head into my belly button and placed her tongue there. I gasped and tried to squirm from her but it was impossible with her sitting on my legs. I was completely trapped by this lady. I was just helpless and then decided to keep shut. Her hands suddenly moved up to my breasts and something in me exploded as I moaned. She smiled back at me like she found my weakness. She carefully stroked my nipples with her fingers and from not wanting sex, my expression was replaced with pleasure. I couldn’t stop moaning when her tongue met my nipples while her left hand toyed with the other one.

In the midst of it all, bits of pieces of memories came into my head of our last night, and something felt weird down there. It felt wet. “Ugh,” I groaned, trying to keep my voice tucked away in my throat, but the lady wouldn’t let it as she bits into my nipples making me moan out in pain. She turned to smile at me and moved her lips to my other nipple. I wanted her to stop but she lets her other hand travel from my back down to my butt, gripping it. I couldn’t help but moan.
She was moving so professionally. She stroked my butt, then slowly to my entrance.

“S—stop – ah."
I tried but my very own voice betrayed me as she stuffed a finger into my entrance—moving in and out while her thumb was rubbing on my clitoris, making me moan every time her finger thrust inside my entrance. When I got used to her finger inside it, she wouldn’t let me get comfortable with it. She stuck two more fingers inside as the pain hits me more.

I pulled my head to my side, refusing to let her see that I was enjoying it more than I could imagine. I couldn’t let her win, but she pulled my chin up, facing her face and diving into my mouth with my crazy moaning. She touched and accessed every corner of my mouth. It was crazier than yesterday. Her tongue was diving deeper and deeper into my mouth.

When she pulled out her mouth, a trail of saliva formed out of us and I panted hardly. “Not wet enough,” she said as she landed a kiss on my neck, sucking it hard and that made me explode into ecstasy.
“Now, you’re ready,” she said, pulling out the Love Machine.

I shake my head for her not to do it but she just smirked. I pulled my legs tightly together. I was still so out of breath. I needed to catch my breath but she didn’t let me as she placed her fingers inside of my mouth pulling it and out. I gagged, but she didn’t seem to care. She pulled my leg apart, easily rubbing the stuff upon my entrance. I felt so weak. My body was already at her mercy and she knew so well. Yet she didn’t let me go and pushed the Love Machine into my entrance, giving me no time to get used to the thing inside of me. She purred and placed her fingers into my ass. She was f*cking me in two places at the same time.

I couldn’t hold back my pee and it exploded onto the bedsheet. I felt tired but this lady was a sadist. She wasn’t stopping. She kept moving in and out of my body to the extent my breast was rocking with her movements. The Love Machine was large and it vibrated inside of me. She slapped my butt with her hands and I kept moaning. She pulled me in closer to her and hits the entrance of my core hard and harder. When I couldn’t hold my pee together, I dirtied the sheet again. She still didn’t stop. She flipped me around with her hand over to my breast again, squeezing both of my tits while she played and licked my neck.

She was a monster. My tits were already so hard. I wanted to turn around but I realized I could when I felt something poking my ass. I quickly shake my head but she just doesn’t listen and pushed it in. I winced at the pain. I looked for something to grab on or squeeze but my hands were still tied up.

“You are so tight! Exactly how I want it,” she said.
She then untied my hands and I fell into the bed.

She stood and stared at me for some seconds before dashing away to the restroom. As l lay on my back on the bed, I remembered my phone. I remembered Lisa, my heart began to pound faster. When I checked my phone, I saw ten missed calls, and my WhatsApp had five unread messages from Lisa.

To be continued..
©️ Frank The Writer

Please, Like, Comment and Share!
Don't be a ghost reader.

✅ Check the comment section to answer correctly the answers that follow and stand a chance to win 1GB of Data.

Frank The Writer

3 Likes

Re: The Virgin Street Girl 18+ by Ann2012(f): 6:44pm On Aug 28, 2022
Nawa

1 Like

Re: The Virgin Street Girl 18+ by idmicheal20: 7:31pm On Aug 28, 2022
She don jam wet in pass ham grin

1 Like

Re: The Virgin Street Girl 18+ by emmanex2000: 8:09pm On Aug 28, 2022
Dear sir/ma,
In need of a content writer or copy writer with years of experience?

I can write on various niches and subjects such as blog writing, automobile articles, B2B IT niche, article rewriting, technical writing, seo-writing including surfer seo, financial articles, cryptoarticles and so on.

I deliver non-plagiarised and 100% grammer articles within the stipulated time .I also use quetext, 1 text, and copy space to check my work.

It will be my pleasure working with you.

Contact me via 07012809662
email@emmanueloladiti31@gmail.com.

Always at your service.
Thank you.
Re: The Virgin Street Girl 18+ by Johnny234(m): 8:47pm On Aug 29, 2022
Frank next please.

1 Like

Re: The Virgin Street Girl 18+ by frankwriter(m): 11:26pm On Aug 29, 2022
Johnny234:
Frank next please.

Tomorrow
Re: The Virgin Street Girl 18+ by Adesina12: 9:19am On Aug 30, 2022
@frankwriter the torture is too much for the young girl
Please let the unknown lady pay her handsomely for the drilling
So, what happened to Lisa?
Sweet popcorn for you.

1 Like

Re: The Virgin Street Girl 18+ by frankwriter(m): 4:46pm On Aug 30, 2022
Adesina12:
@frankwriter the torture is too much for the young girl
Please let the unknown lady pay her handsomely for the drilling
So, what happened to Lisa?
Sweet popcorn for you.

Lol... Good to have you back.
I'm posting the next episode right away.
Re: The Virgin Street Girl 18+ by frankwriter(m): 4:48pm On Aug 30, 2022
Episode 8

Cyndy came out of the bathroom on a white towel. Her hair was wet. She turned to me and said, “You are the best to ever keep up with me. I won’t let you go.”
I couldn’t speak or move. Every part of my body felt sore and numb. She leaned down and kissed my forehead and then gave me another kiss on my mouth. She bits on them, forcing my mouth to open and she captured my tongue and sucked it. I placed my hands on her chest and moaned into her mouth. I was so tired. She pulled me into her arms like I was weightless and that was how I fell asleep on the bed with her.

By the time I woke up, it was already noon. I needed to go back home. I turned to check on Cyndy and she was still fast asleep. I heaved a sigh of relief on realizing she was still asleep. I didn’t want the monster to wake up. Who knows what she would do next?

Quietly, I took my dress and wore it—and packaged the skimpy cloth and my jacket inside nylon. I had to tiptoe off the room without making any sound. I checked out from the hotel and dashed out to the busy street. I was feeling very hungry and tired. The vigorous exercise Cyndy made me go through really sapped all my strength. I didn’t get to eat anything the previous night. I was hoping to have a good time with Lisa and enjoy myself but everything turned out in a way I never thought.

I was on a public bus when I opened Lisa’s WhatsApp messages. The first text goes like this, “Where the hell are you?” followed by other ones that came with angry emojis. I was dumbfounded and didn’t know what to tell Lisa. I really bleeped up and should have listened to Lisa. I couldn’t say anything to her. What do I even tell her? I left the messages unanswered. Even though that would annoy her the more, I sure didn’t know the possible lies to tell. Maybe I shouldn’t have opened the messages.

Throughout the time I was on the bus, my mind wandered away. I was thinking about my life; how it suddenly revolved so weirdly that I couldn’t control some of the actions I took. I never went to such an outing but Lisa’s tempting offer got me and I still didn’t get to have it at the end of the day. It felt like a huge loss.

When I alighted from the bus, I checked my wristwatch, it was 2:15 pm. I had to stop by Mama Amaka’s ‘Buka’. I checked my bag and I found out I had just a hundred and fifty naira left in there. I was feeling famished and needed to eat something. If only I had paid the Uber guy 5k, I’d still have enough money to buy food.
Mama Amaka knew me very well, so I told her I would pay later. She obliged. She knew my mom too. She used to come to our church not until she (Mama Amaka) lost her husband and then she felt less loved by the church members. That was how she stopped coming. Well, that’s by the way.

I ordered rice, beans, dodo (fried plantain), and two slices of meat. You need to see how I was devouring the food like one who hasn’t eaten for days. I bought an extra plate before I got filled. I took one chilled Pepsi to wash down my belly. It was after then I regained strength. What a wasted night and missed opportunity, I pondered, as I sat on the wooden bench. I regretted while I accepted that drink from that man. I wished I minded my business. I also wished Lisa came earlier before me. But everything happened so fast.

I dusted myself from those thoughts and walked home. I already promised Mama Amaka I would pay her later in the evening.
I got home and met my brother, Chucks. He said mom wasn’t around. Chucks was busy with his phone in the sitting room when I walked inside the bedroom. I threw my bag tiredly at a corner. I dumped my jacket and the skimpy cloth by the bedside. When I fell flat on the bed, it didn’t take long before I dozed off.

Chucks came to the bedroom crying and shedding tears.
“What happened? What’s it?”
He didn’t say anything. He was sobbing and wiping his tears and phlegm that flowed from his nostril.
“Can you talk to me? Why are you crying?”
He managed to wipe his tears and cleared his throat.
“I’m all ears,” I added. My heart was pounding.

“It's about mom,” he busted into tears.
“Chucks, can you stop? What happened to mom?” I held him on his wrist. I was shivering “Where is mom?”
“She's dead,” he said and cried.
“Dead? How? What do you mean?”

I was going to scream, boom, my eyes opened and I found out I had been dreaming. I heaved a sigh of relief while my heart pounded. Then I realized I had been lying on my back, facing the ceiling. Anytime I lay that way and sleep off, I’d always have a bad dream. I quickly flipped and lied on my belly and stretched my hands wide on the bed. It wasn’t long before I slept off again.

I woke up later in the evening around 6:30 pm. Then, my mom was finally back. I was glad nothing bad happened to her.

“Jane, how did it go?”
“It was fine. Lagos and traffic,” I lied.
“How about Kelvin?”
“He is fine.”
My mom and I were talking when my phone rang. I looked at my phone screen, it was Lisa calling. I quickly pressed the volume button and it stopped ringing at once. Mom would have thought it was a beep call. I didn’t want to answer Lisa’s call before my mom. I knew Lisa would be mad at me.

I scrolled through my phone. I clicked on WhatsApp and opened Lisa’s messages. She was online, so I sent her a message that read thus: “Lisa, I’m truly sorry for what happened.”

About two minutes later, Lisa replied: Where the hell were you all through the night? You couldn’t pick up my calls too.”
“Something bad happened. It was beyond my control.”
“Beyond your control? Didn’t I ask you to wait for me to get water?”

“Yes, you did.”
“You are just too stubborn.”
“I think I was drunk. I’m sorry.”
“Sorry about what? You should be sorry for yourself. Simple instruction and you disobeyed.”

Lisa went on to ease her anger by sending loads of texts. I could feel she was very irritated by me. She insisted to know what transpired that night but I couldn’t tell in detail. I kept covering up. When she couldn’t take it anymore, her profile picture went blank. Yes, your guess is as good as mine, Lisa blocked me on WhatsApp.

Damn! It felt like heartbreak. I felt my heart beating faster than usual. It seemed my intensities were disconnected from my system. Maybe I should have told her exactly what happened, I pondered. Mom didn’t understand how I felt at that moment. I concealed my mood as we talked. She eventually left for the sitting room.
I slumped tiredly on the bed. Why not call her direct on the phone? Came a voice that rushed through my head. I quickly dialed her number but it didn’t connect. I guess she equally blocked my line, too.

I reached for my small black bag. I opened it to take out my small phone, then I saw a piece of paper inside the bag. It was neatly folded. I carefully and fearfully opened it. Lo and behold it was Cyndy’s phone number. The first thing I noticed was her beautiful handwriting. The content of the paper read: “This is my Number. (Her name was written in bracket). Call me anytime. I promise to change your life for good.”

I held the paper and my phone. I kept staring at it as several thoughts rushed through my head. This same girl that literally raped me? How could she think I would want to have anything to do with her?

Maybe she could actually change your life, came another voice that countered the previous voice.

Haven’t you learned enough lessons? The first voice came through again.

Why not try her, since you have lost Lisa? She could be the better replacement. Don’t sleep on this golden opportunity.

I was deliberating as two different voices countered each other in my head. Subconsciously, I began to type the number on my phone and before I knew it, I already dialed her number. My heart was beating as the tuu...tuu sound came through my phone, indicating it was ringing.

“Yo! Who’s on the line?” came her British accent.
“Um, I’m Jane.”
“Jane? Jane from where?”
“The girl you met last night.”
“At the club?”
“Yes.”

“Oh! My darling. You saw the number I dropped on your bag? How are you doing?” she asked in one breath.
“I'm good? Yes, I saw it.” I answered lamely.
“I'm glad you called. I will save your number.”
“Okay.”
“Actually, I’m busy right now. I’ll call you back later.”

She hung up.

Cyndy sounded so excited over the phone and I could feel she really liked me. I wasn’t excited like she was. I only obeyed my instincts by dialing her number. I quickly called Kelvin to find out if he was done with the maintenance at the shop. He answered and said he would inform me the next day which was Sunday.

That Saturday night, Cyndy chatted with me on WhatsApp and we got talking. She apologized for being so rough on me. She said my whole body was so tempting that she wanted to eat me up. She complimented my breast and other parts of my body which got her craving for more. She promised to make it up to me if we get to make out again. I told her No, that I don’t want to be raped again. She apologized again and asked me to send my account details.

Even though I wasn’t happy with her, at the mention of ‘send account details', my mood suddenly brightened. I didn’t hesitate to send it to her. After some minutes, she texted, “Check your account balance.”

I was about to type, “Okay” when the alert came in. It was a whopping fifty thousand naira. Instead, I erased it and typed, “Seen. Thank you so much.”

“That was for the night. More will be yours if you promise to be mine and mine alone.”

To be continued…
© Frank The Writer
_____

Don’t be a ghost reader

Check the comment section to answer the questions correctly and stand a chance to win 1GB of data.

@ Frank The Writer

6 Likes

Re: The Virgin Street Girl 18+ by Christiansimon: 8:09pm On Aug 30, 2022
More Kudos to U Bro

1 Like

Re: The Virgin Street Girl 18+ by Ann2012(f): 6:53am On Sep 01, 2022
Well done OP

1 Like

Re: The Virgin Street Girl 18+ by frankwriter(m): 5:55pm On Sep 03, 2022
Episode 10

❌Do Not Copy or Repost❌

I quickly wrapped my hand around my body. I was confused as to what to say.

“It’s your choice, my dear. Stay with me or allow your landlord to lock up your apartment.”
“How can I trust you? I have a job before now.”
“You don’t believe me? Does your employer pay up to 100k? The money you made over time is gone and that’s a sign that there is something strange about the money.”
“How do you mean by something strange?”
“You haven’t thought about it all this while? There is something about that money you don’t know.”

She was beginning to scare me and sounded more cunningly on why I should consider her offer. She even said the that if I keep working there, some mystery would continue happening to my money.
Who knows, maybe she is right, maybe Chucks didn’t make away with my money as I presumed. Could it be they vanished from the room? I pondered.

Silence.

“If you accept the offer, I’ll equally pay the house rent,” she added.
At this point, I nodded my head. “I'll do it.”
“Good. You’ll start working tomorrow,” she smiled.
“Not sure about tomorrow. I’ll bet back to you on that.”
“Alright, let me take you home.”
“No, thank you. I’ll take the bus.”
“If you insist, but you and I will be seeing each other more often now.” She smirked.

She left the changing room and I walked out soon after I changed back into my clothes.

“Goodbye, I’ll call you.”
“Alright,” I said and left.

I took a public bus and got home around 5:20 pm.
On getting home, I met only Chucks at home. The moment he sighted me, his countenance changed.
“Where did you go to? Where is the money I kept inside the room?” Chucks began to shed tears. “What happened to the money?”
“Something strange happened. I didn’t spend your money.”
“So what happened to it? Did it just vanish?” I yelled at him. He was babbling some incoherent words.

Chucks began to narrate how my money vanished.
He said: You remember that Sunday morning after you left with mom, I was on my way to church while I was pressing my phone and suddenly, one man came to me and asked for directions to a particular place. He said he needed to sell something there at a good price and get money for his sick mom. I knew where the place he mentioned was, so I felt sorry for him and pitied him because of the stress he’d have gone through.

Before I turned, one young man came to me and said we should help the man since he said he was new to Kuje. That was when they “jazzed” me or perhaps when they hypnotized me. The guy that said we should assist the man, that he knew someone that could buy what he wanted to sell at a good rate.
Foolish me, I didn’t even ask the man what he wanted to sell. I guess he already “jazzed” me. And that was how we started walking to the said destination of the supposed buyer. I walked with them subconsciously, forgetting that I was heading to church. We walked for almost an hour.

We eventually got there and met one old man. He seemed like a herbalist. His place was dirty. He said he would buy the stuff. He then narrated everything the guy had told us about his sick mom. I was surprised how he got to know and likewise the other guy that said we should assist him.

The older man now said that since I and the other guy have met with the one that wanted to sell something, we have already been indicted with the sickness of the mother unless we cleanse ourselves. He said something more stuff about the dude which he confirmed to be true.

Then, I was enveloped with fear. The other guy that said we should help him was also acting fearfully, saying he only wanted to help him. Then the herbal man told the two of us that accompanied him to drop all we had. I was just with my phone and two hundred naira; money for offering and transport fare. He told me to drop them. I dropped my phone and the money. I can’t even remember if the other guy dropped anything.

Long story short, the herbal man said we would have to cleanse all the money on earth in our possession or else we would be in trouble. I was already thinking of how to get money to cleanse. He made some incantations and then revealed to me that there was a huge amount of money in our house that I needed to get and cleanse it or else something terrible would happen to me and my family.

He gave me frightening instructions that I should come back after getting the money. He even told me the exact place the money was and told me my sister had kept it there. He threatened that I’d die if I don’t get the money in two hours. He also did some live magic before us. He warned us not to tell anybody. That if we do, we would die.

He gave the same instructions to the other guy. To fasten my journey, he gave me back the two hundred naira to enter bike. I was just a dunce! I acted to their instructions. And that was how I left with the other guy in a quest to get money. I even told the other guy that I wasn’t sure if we had any money in our house, but he said I should just go and do what they have told me to do. He said he was going to look for his own money too.

I got home and just like he said, I searched and was shocked to see the huge cash under the bed. I was curious about the money and at the same time, I was checking time. I went to the kitchen and drank some water. I was feeling tired and dizzy. I folded the money into a small but thick black nylon and finally dashed out of our house. When I couldn’t find a bike, I got worried. It was Sunday and they were barely out there. I was walking faster and checking my wristwatch.
Suddenly, I found one and it drove me back to the place.

To cut it short, I handed him the whole money and the man gave me back my phone. He then asked me to go home and that I was finally free from any bondage. The other guy was there before I arrived and he claimed to have given out his own money too. And that was how I got hypnotized. And gave them all the money. It was after I got back home that it really dawned on me what had happened. I had to run to one of my guy's house.

Chucks finally narrated strangely how my whole cash was gone in a twinkle of an eye. I couldn’t hold my tears and likewise Chucks. He begged me not to tell mom about it. Deep down, I knew I couldn’t even tell her about it because she would ask where I got the money. To be on the safer side, I told Chucks not to even tell her anything about it, and he agreed. He went further to ask who owned the money, I told him it belonged to Kelvin but Chucks didn’t quite believe me but he had no choice.

Maybe what Cyndy said about the money is actually true, I had pondered. I was really terrified by his tales. I never knew such things existed.

Later in the evening, mom came back. I told her I have a new job.
“A new job? Where? What happened to your current one?” she queried in one breath.
“I don’t want to continue with Kelvin,” I answered.
“Hmmm. Did anything happen between you both? I can talk to him.”
“No, mom. You don’t need to talk to him. We never had any misunderstanding.”
“But you are quitting the job?”
“Yes, I am. The new job pays better.”

Mom and I had a long dialogue as she pestered to know why I decided to quit my work with Kelvin. I told her my new job was better and would earn me more money and have more time to prepare for my exam.

When I told Kelvin about my intention to leave, he was so upset with my sudden request to quit the job. He had taken care of me very well, getting me several clients that paid hugely, but all those money just vanished in a twinkle of an eye making it seem unusual and strange. I didn’t tell him any of the reasons why I decided to quit.

He wanted to find out more but I told him my mind was made up. It wasn’t easy for me to stand before him and tell him all of this. I do care for Kelvin and we had worked together in harmony. He was the one who changed my life in a good and bad way too. I knew his conscience would be pricking him. He might be wondering if it was because of the illicit activities he introduced me to. He probably never thought I would quit my work. He even said we could now share the money 50/50 instead of the usual 60/40 but I told him my mind was made up and I don’t want to live such life again. Deep down, I really don’t want to continue with that hook-up stuff. It was the tempting money that made me stick to it.

Fast forward to the day I was finally starting a new job with Cyndy. She sent her driver to pick me up. A Mercedes Benz was parked outside. Mom and I were heading out to see the driver. Mom was worried about my departure but I promised him that I would come back from time to time.

She had insisted earlier to meet Cyndy which Cyndy and I agreed to. She met with her and Cyndy sounded convincingly to my mom. She wouldn’t have accepted if she didn’t get to meet Cyndy. My mom was that strict and she would never give in to such without first meeting whoever it was that offered me a job. Since I would be living with a lady, she didn’t see anything wrong with that. As long as I don’t cause any trouble.

The driver was formally on cooperate wear. He seemed to be in his mid-thirties. Such a handsome dude to be a mere driver. He had a masculine face that fits his body.

“Good day, Jane. I’m Chris. At your service always,” he greeted.
“Thank you.”
“May I help you with the bag?” He asked.
“Yes, please, thank you.”
He held my bag and accidentally touched my fingers. I jerked back my hands to my side immediately.
“I'm sorry miss. I didn’t mean to startle you.”

God damn. Even his voice was filled with masculinity.
“No, it’s fine,” I replied speedily. My stomach was filled with butterflies as he was staring at me so intensely. He looked so cute and charming.
“Are we good to go?” he asked.

I turned to my mom. She embraced me and I felt her warm body.
"Jane, please be careful and stay out of trouble.”
“Yes. Mom.” I bade her goodbye.

“Yes, I’m ready.” I turned to Chris, the driver.
He flashed me a smile showing his perfect white straight teeth. My heart quickened and my breath was caught in the middle of my throat. He opened up the car door and I went inside. He went to the back and dropped my bag. I was getting a lot of attention from this and having this kind of special treatment filled my belly.

He then went into the front door and wind down the windscreen. I stared down at the car, everything screamed VIP and I felt so out of place. I was never exposed to this kind of treatment.
“Feel free and enjoy,” he said.
I took an apple from the fruit basket up to my mouth. I took a bite and it was so sweet. It also packed up with a crunch. I couldn’t help but let out a satisfied moan. I nodded my head.

“Thank you.”
“The pleasure is all mine.”

He drove speedily through the tarred road.

To be continued…
© Frank The Writer

Don’t be a ghost reader!

_________
✅Check the comment section to answer the questions correctly and stand a chance to win 1GB of data.

��

Frank The Writer

4 Likes

Re: The Virgin Street Girl 18+ by Christiansimon: 7:43pm On Sep 03, 2022
Well Done Bro.. You Have Jump Episode 9.

1 Like

Re: The Virgin Street Girl 18+ by frankwriter(m): 10:24pm On Sep 03, 2022
Christiansimon:
Well Done Bro. You Have Jump Episode 9.

Damn. I never knew.

I'll post it now.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: The Virgin Street Girl 18+ by Christiansimon: 1:15pm On Sep 05, 2022
frankwriter:

Damn. I never knew.
I'll post it now.
Thanks
no p bro.

1 Like

Re: The Virgin Street Girl 18+ by frankwriter(m): 10:45pm On Sep 05, 2022
Sorry guy for the mixed up.
Episode 10 came before 9.

I'll post 11 now
Re: The Virgin Street Girl 18+ by frankwriter(m): 10:49pm On Sep 05, 2022
Episode 11

While we drove to Cyndy's apartment, I was becoming more and more nervous. I regretted not taking out the novel that I had been reading. ‘The Last Days At Forcados High School’ by A.H Mohammed. The recommended Jamb novel that year.
Aside from that, reading helps calm down my nerves. It’s one of my favorite hobbies.

Not long my phone vibrated in my pocket and I took it out to see a message from my brother.
“You already left?”

A smile was brought to my lips and I decided to take a video of myself inside the car and sent it to him. He quickly messaged me back on WhatsApp with a shocking emoji which made me laugh.

“Chucks, we are on our way. Everything here is VIP. Wait for my return and I'll buy up all your favorite stuff.

“Hmmm. I can’t wait oo. My sis is all blown now,” he texted back.

I couldn’t stop smiling as tears rolled down my cheeks. I was already missing my family. I love them so much, but leaving the house would allow me to grow independently. It was something I wanted to do for a long time, but couldn’t. All because I didn’t want my mom to be alone and lack someone to cook and take care of her.

“Chucks, make sure you take care of mom and make sure you always lock all the doors when no one is around. I’ll call you often.”

“Don’t worry about us. We'll be fine. I’ll take care of mom, too. Just be fine and take care of yourself.”

“Alright, bro.”

We finally drove into the big mansion. Chris opened the door. I walked down and looked in awe. It was something I have always watched in the movies. Big garden with a big white angelic fountain pouring the water down with its vase.
I walked up the white staircase and the moment the door opened up, maids stood there; they stood in a row bowing down to greet me. “Welcome, ma,” they chorused.

I really felt out of place when Cyndy came out dressed in formal attire. I couldn’t help but stare for a while. It was like cupid shot an arrow into my heart. When she appeared in front of me, butterflies were crawling inside my belly. I held them in place.

She arched her eyebrow. “Have you fallen for me?” she whispered into my ears when she embraced me.

“Huh?”

She chuckled. I said, “Have you fallen for me, miss Jane?” she kissed my forehead. I looked at the maids shyly and hung my head low. I didn’t know how to react to the situation. Cindy was laughing.

“Such a shy, kitten.”
“No, I’m not shy,” I blushed.
“Shut up! You are,” she said jokingly.
“Come on, let me show you to your room.”

I quickly nodded. I was already in a hurry to go in because I was never good at crowds, but I guess as her new secretary, I’d have to get used to it. I planned to take my bag but a maid got it first and smiled at me. Let me help you,” she said.
“Oh! Thank you.”

We walked up to one of the two stairs that connect the two stairs. I followed behind Cyndy. I looked around the mansion, everything was designed in white. There was a chandelier hanging from above in gold. There were so many rooms. It felt like I was inside a shopping mall and I could get lost in it.
I tried to memorize the road to my bedroom and fortunately, it wasn’t complicated. It was all to the left of the entrance of the mansion. I said I was going to make a video of the house and send it to Chucks.

It felt like I came for a very expensive vacation. I gasped in surprise at the things my eyes saw. My bedroom was grand and I couldn’t imagine what Cyndy's room would be like if my bedroom was already the size of an apartment. Cyndy caught me admiring the room and she smiled.

I ignored her, placing my hand on the sofa and touching the bed. Oh, God! They were so soft. I couldn’t stop smiling until I felt a hand rubbing my butt. I turned around immediately, Cyndy was grinning. I looked over at the door, they were already shut. I hiccuped at the situation as we were left alone.

She smiled and I began to walk backward until I felt my back hit the wall. She slammed her hand onto the wall, trapping me in between. I swallowed my saliva. I turned my head to the side. I tried to ignore her face but as expected of her, she didn’t let me. She grabbed my chin, holding it in place as she placed her lips on mine and her hands went up to my top, but I wasn’t going to allow her to have her way.

As if she was sensing my distress, she pulled us apart. She smiled at me warmly and that caused my breath to hitch. She chuckled and went up to kiss my forehead. I closed my eyes, but I was dumbfounded by her movements. She was going so slow on me and I didn’t know how to react.
When I thought she wasn’t going to do anything, I felt the button on my jeans was left open. “No,” I whispered.

However, Cyndy being her didn’t listen. She continued to kiss my lips but I kept my mouth shut, keeping myself in place. At the same time, her hands went inside my jeans. My eyes went big and I shook my head. She smiled devilishly and rubbed my clit. I gasped; my mouth was wide open. Her lips crashed into mine, taking in the motion, controlling every inch of my mouth. She was planning to take control of my body. Her tongue was venturing in deeper and deeper. In the end, I ended up placing my hand on her clothes, grabbing them to support myself. I couldn’t really hold my body together anymore.

When she noticed my distress, she stuck both her knees and my body fell on top of them. I let out a moan when my stuff hit her knees hard. I looked up at Cyndy, my face was filled with embarrassment and it made her growled for more. It was hurtful with my legs wide open and her knees started rubbing against me. I moaned and she continued. She smirked and leaned in for my mouth while I panted. She easily succeeded in taming my mouth as I let out a couple of more moans into her mouth.

When she separated us, a trail of wet saliva formed between us. I panted hard and was weak all over from her touch. She pushed me onto the bed, knowing fully well that my body was left at her mercy with little strength left in me. I backed away from her. Then Cyndy climbed onto the bed. She launched onto me and took off my top easily and pulled away the jeans from my leg.
She stared at my figure. “Sexy as hell,” she uttered.

I wanted to complain but she captured my lips and before I could speak, she was pinning my hands as she lay on top of me. She really loves to toy with my tongue.
Hungry for more, she ran her hand from my chest down to my legs and up again until she decided to unclasp my bra from behind and moved down to my butt. A tear streamed down my eyes when I felt her finger in my ass and her other hand was messing with my breast, caressing them and pinching them, I moaned. I clutched onto the bed sheet.

She looked up at my reaction and quickly took my bra off and then unzips her underwear, and I could see she was wearing a Love Machine, but this time, it seemed different. The Love Machine looked longer and it matches the color of her skin and it looked attached to her body like they were original.
“Please, let’s not do this,” I said, placing my hand on Cyndy's cheeks.
“You are beautiful. I can’t hold back,” she said.

Just then, my phone rang and when I checked, it was my mom calling.

To be continued…
© Frank The Writer
_______

Don’t be a ghost reader

Check the comment section to answer the questions correctly and stand a chance to win 1GB of data.

________

Frank The Writer

5 Likes

Re: The Virgin Street Girl 18+ by frankwriter(m): 7:53pm On Sep 07, 2022
Episode 12

Written by Frank The Writer

“Who is that?” Cyndy asked.
“My mom.”
I quickly swiped right and my mom’s voice pierced through the phone. “Jane, how are you?”
“I'm fine mom.”
“Are you sure?”
“Yes, mom. I’m fine.”

I cleared my throat because it seemed my voice was kinda low.
“How is Chucks? Hope you both are fine?”
“Yes, we are. I’m still worried about the house rent and..”
“Don’t worry, before time elapses, we will settle them,” I interrupted.
“Well, if you say so.”
“Yes, we will. Just don’t worry about it.”

She hung up.

Cyndy couldn't wait for me to drop my phone, she immediately placed her lips on my neck, sucking them, giving me a wave of pleasure. She placed the Love Machine in between my breast and took my boobs with her hands. She began to move back and forth. Cyndy was moaning. I wanted all of this to be over, but she began to kiss me all over the neck. Her hands traveled back to my entrance poking it with her fingers. I couldn’t fight the moan.

“You are still so tight,” she said.
“Ugh..ha,” Cyndy smiled, stuffing her fingers into my entrance, thrusting in and out, and faster. Before I knew what was happening, she no longer moved and used her other hand to pinch my clit. I arched my body forward at the reaction and gasped.

“Cy…n..dy, Ugh!” I couldn’t speak. My moaning was taking control of me.
“Perfect,” she said, taking both my legs and adjusting to her. I needed to speak. Too late. I felt the tip of the Love Machine entering my entrance. I winced at the pain as she pushed what seemed like a nine-inch Love Machine into me. It was big and it hurts. And she wasn’t slowing down. She just moaned out in pleasure like she was feeling it inside of me. A tear slipped past my eyes.

I looked at her and she leaned down, kissing my tears away. She began to thrust again. I wished she could go slow, but she couldn’t control her lust and decided to go rough. She gave me one hard push and I was filled with pain inside. I squirmed but I couldn’t fight back.
Cyndy was still pinning me down into the bed with her hands and each thrust was painful. The Love Machine was expanding in me. I wanted to hold back my release but she forcefully let me cum and she did as well.

I was sweating again. She pulled out the Love Machine and my whole stuff felt sore. I panted hard. She flipped me around and pulled my leg into her. I was confused when she pulled my body as I landed in a dog position.

Once again, I felt the tips of the Love Machine at the entrance of my ass. I shook my head, but like what she had done earlier, she thrust it into me without any warning. I moaned out in pain. Painful tears crawled down my eyes as she moved inside of me and I was frozen in place. I moaned out even more helplessly when she slapped my ass and at the same time thrust in.

When Cydny got bored, she traveled up to my breast, caressing them and pinching them. I was at my limit and as if sensing that, she quickly cum with her last moan. She pulled out the Love Machine and I fell into the bed. I was so tired. She walked up to me with her knees and sat on top of me. I shook my head. “No more.” She shook her head too and then spread my leg. She held her Love Machine in place of my entrance. I kept shaking my head helplessly as she shoved it into my entrance. I gasped.

Not letting me rest, she pulled my body up, and I was left sitting on her lap with her Love Machine inside of me. She pressed something on her back and it was another vibrator Love Machine. I hug Cyndy to support myself. It really hurt.

“Move,” she commanded.
“I can’t. It hurts.”
“You have to move, Jane.”

The Love Machine vibrated more violently when I didn’t move. In the end, I found myself moving according to Cyndy's wishes. The pain started to subside and filled me with unwanted pleasure. I started to move faster and faster, letting the big giant Love Machine fill in my entrance. The faster it goes in the lesser pain I felt. I moaned out with pleasure. I found my hand cupping my breasts and I played with it.
Cyndy seemed to like my moves. At that point, I couldn’t control myself anymore. I needed her.

Surprisingly, I dived in hungrily for Cyndy's lips to feel more pleasure, asking her to take me. And to my request, she did and I pulled her up towards my body to feel more intimacy. She pulled me down towards the bed to take charge. Our sweaty bodies clashed with one another. She pounded hard into me with the Love Machine.

And with each thrust, I screamed out in pleasure. I was breathing hard like I had run a marathon. She kissed my lips and played with them.
“You are beyond amazing. And now to fully claim that you are mine…”

I didn’t understand what she meant until she went on the side of my neck and I felt something sharp touch my skin. My eyes widened but I was worn out to move. I screamed out in pain.

“What just happened?” I turned and looked up at her. She smiled and went into the bathroom. I touched my neck and I felt blood drip. My heart pounded faster than usual. Is Cyndy a vampire or what? I pondered, not brave enough to say it out

“I'm not a vampire,” she said and dashed out on a white towel.
“How did you know what I was thinking?” I got more worried but she simply smiled and sat beside me while I stared in awe.

“Still surprised? I’m not any of those things you think. I only said what I feel you might think of. It’s simple.”

“Hmmm.. You got me scared. By the way, what do you do for a living? And when do I start?

Cyndy simply giggled.

“Good question. Well, I’m many things. I do a lot for a living.” She smiled.
“A lot? Like?”
“Like what we just did minutes ago.”
“And what exactly was that?”
“Are you really asking me that?”
“Yes.”

She smiled sheepishly.

“Well, as I said earlier, I am many things. I connect young lesbians to rich ones. I’m as well a filmmaker, a movie director, and an actress,” she paused.
“An actress?” I queried speedily.
“Yes. I’m not popular on the screen but I make ten times what those big names make.”

I was excited on realizing Cyndy was into movies.
“Wow! I’d like to be part of your crew. Acting has been my dream right from childhood,” I said.
“Oh! Really? Do you want to act? Sure you got the bold vibes to stand before the camera?”
“Yesss,” my exciting response.
“Well, you need to pass through the audition first and foremost there is always a price to pay.”

“Price? How much?”
“It's not monetary…”
“0k. What?”
“I'll tell you when the time is right. It will interest you to know that some of those big names paid some prices to go get to fame. But it’s nothing to worry about. I know you are brave and you’ll do anything to get to the top. Won’t you?”

I suddenly became mute. What other price could be involved again? I contemplated.
“Don’t worry about it. You’ll be glad you took this bold step. It'll change your life and all you need is to brave up for what is to come.

I simply nodded my head like an agama lizard.

“As for the secretary work, I will tell you what you will be doing before my secretary returns.” She patted my back.
“Okay,” I replied lamely.”

“Another thing, I’ll also be traveling on air from one state to another for my movie shoots and other events. I’d need to process your traveling documents as well, so you could join me on some assignments before my secretary returns.”

I couldn't contain my joy when she said that. Among everything she said, the traveling got me more excited. It brightened my mood.

“Just sit back and relax. You are on your way to being a rich girl. You might even forfeit your dream of furthering your studies.”

She walked into her bedroom.

So, it’s been less than twenty-four hours of moving into Cyndy's apartment, the acclaimed life changer and my lesbian partner. I found out that I was really curious about paying a price as Cyndy said. Even though I felt it was sexually related stuff, but Cyndy made it look like it was beyond that.
I haven’t even been to the airport before and knowing I’d get to travel by air very soon made my belly fill. I was elated.

Simply being in an airport was enough to get me excited. Potential encounters and an impending adventure. Meeting with top celebrities and actresses was something I couldn’t wait to happen. It made a lot of buzzing energy. Contemplating these comings and goings seemed to have struck a chord with me on a visceral level.

I dragged through to the last page of apps on my phone, pulled up the WhatsApp home screen, and logged in. The first message I saw was from Lisa. And it read thus:
“Jane, how are you? Can we see? Let’s talk when you are online.”

Wait, Lisa unblocked me? I glued to my phone screen and she was online as well.
About thirty seconds later, my phone rang and it was Lisa calling.

To be continued…
© Frank The Writer
________

Don’t be a ghost reader

Check the comment section to answer the questions correctly and stand a chance to win 1GB of data

��

Frank The Writer

2 Likes

Re: The Virgin Street Girl 18+ by Ann2012(f): 10:12pm On Sep 07, 2022
Well done OP

1 Like

Re: The Virgin Street Girl 18+ by frankwriter(m): 5:28pm On Sep 09, 2022
Ann2012:
Well done OP

Gracias
Re: The Virgin Street Girl 18+ by frankwriter(m): 5:29pm On Sep 09, 2022
Episode 13 ��

Written by Frank The Writer

❌ Do Not Copy or Repost. ❌

I kept staring at my phone until it stopped ringing. I didn’t know what to tell her if I eventually pick up her call. Like I never expected her call. I had thought Lisa already thrashed me. When my phone rang the second time, I reluctantly swiped right and placed it on my ear.

“Hello, Jane, how are you?”
“I'm fine,” I answered.
“You don’t seem excited hearing my voice again.

Silence.

“I know you are still angry I blocked you. I’m sorry my darling. I’m sorry I overreacted. I’ll make it up to you. Trust me.”

I simply coughed and cleared my throat. She then continued when she didn’t get a response.

“How about we meet this weekend at that same venue? I will make you fall in love with Lisa, I’ll spoil you with goodies,” she boosted.
“I'm sorry, I can’t…”
“Why? Your work schedule or what? Don’t worry, I can talk to Kelvin on your behalf. Trust me, he will allow you.”
“No need for that. You don’t need to call him.”

“Oh! Jane, why are you being rude and stubborn? You don’t want to see Lisa again? Trust me this time around, you’ll be glad our path crossed.”
“I know but things have changed now.”
“How? What do you mean by things have changed?” she queried, raising her voice.

My eye suddenly caught Cyndy as she walked in through the door. I stylishly ended the call while Lisa was still blabbing.

“Who was that?” Cyndy queried.
“My mom,” I answered.
“No. That wasn’t your mom. I know when you talk to your mom and what the conversations sound like,” she turned and stared into my eyes.

I quickly averted my eyes while my heart pounded faster. Could it be that she now knows everything about me and the things I think within me? I was perplexed.

“Oh! Forgive me. That was a friend of mine. She was asking while I haven’t been coming to Jamb lesson again.” I lied again.

“Jane, if there’s one thing I hate, then it’s lies. I don’t entertain lies and let this be the last time you tell me lies,” she commanded.

Silence.

“I'm not the harsh type but I detest lies. I mean, who do you want me to trust
you?”

I got more worried. It seemed Cyndy now knows everything I do which includes my thoughts and imagination.
“I'm sorry,” I stuttered. I had thought she would continue to query me but she didn’t. She simply walked out of my room. She walked straight to the sitting room.

Just when she left, my phone started ringing again, I quickly picked it up and pressed the volume button by the side, making the phone go mute. Oh! God. Lisa will simply implicate me in this house, I murmured.
I slumped tiredly on the bed as I lay on my back on the big and luxurious bed. Random thoughts filled my head and before I knew it, I was already in dreamland.

The following day, I got into the bathroom to shower. I inhaled the hot air into my lungs and plunge into the water. There was a long and big bathroom tub that could contain two people in there. It was whitened that I could see myself on it. The bathroom itself was spacious enough to have five people inside it at the same time. I wondered why they wasted such space for just the bathroom.

I was feeling so weak, so I went into the bathroom tub and sat. I winced a little as the wound on my neck was exposed to water, yet I was reluctant to get out of the tub. I held my breath until I couldn’t hold in any longer. Tears trickled down my eyes realizing I was a fool for trusting Cyndy. I wished I could get out of the house and save myself from this sex slavery but I can’t let my mom and Chucks down. I already promised them a good life. I can’t withstand going broke again. Kelvin might not take me back. I really don’t want to let my family down by quitting at this point. I still need to collect our house rent from Cyndy.
I still have so many questions for Cyndy but I haven’t seen her since this morning.

“Why are you moody?” I heard her say from behind.
I got up surprised. Since when did Cyndy get into this bathroom? I quickly tried to cover up myself with a short white towel but it wasn’t long enough to cover my body, so I let down my long dark hair to cover my chest.

Cyndy stood there displaying her curvy naked body and small waist. She was looking hot and charming. Truth is, Cyndy was such a beauty. She got curves and a fine face too.

She smiled and within seconds she reappeared from behind blowing small air to my neck, making me shiver. She pulled my hands and I winced. She licked off the water from my arms and kissed me there.

“Shall we pick up from where we stopped yesterday?” she said, smiling sheepishly.

“No. We have had enough. I’m tired.” I closed my eyes and struggled to get out.

Cyndy was too strong. Even since the first night at the hotel, she had proven to be a strong girl. She held me back to the bathroom tub. She took my hair and bend my head backward, so I was meeting her lower half. When I noticed what she wanted to do, I begged her to stop but her smile just grew wider.
I closed my mouth and she took her other hand to pinch my nose. I hated her for doing that because I ran out of breath so I had to open my mouth to breathe and when I did, she kissed my lips and groaned in ecstasy.

She then gradually maneuver the Love Machine till it poked my ass, giving me that pleasure pain. I wanted to get away but I was powerless. With one final thrust, I tried to breathe well when she pulled it out, but my breath seemed faster than usual.
I crawled backward as she moved forward. She looked at me like a psychopathic creature, taking each step to get closer.

Eventually, I slipped from the watery tub and Cyndy took this opportunity and pulled me out and then put me down to the edge of it. I coughed severally from the water that was caught in my throat but Cyndy was very impatient, pulling me towards her while she was standing inside the big tub. She took one of my legs into the sky and over her shoulder. I panted.

“You are going to move more this time,” she winked.
“I don’t want it,” I complained.

She smiled and shoved it straight into my entrance and I arched my back from the pain. She didn’t even get me ready as if she didn’t want to waste any more time, she turned on the vibrator. I screamed at the unbearable pain. I wasn’t even wet enough. I tried getting out of the tub but Cyndy pushed me and said: “This is a new prototype, you will feel an intense amount of pain in there if the Love Machine doesn’t complete its job.

I groaned, but how am I supposed to move with a leg over her shoulder? What was she expecting from me with her smile plastered across her face?

“Help! Please, remove it,” I begged her. The Love Machine felt like it was slicing me up from the inside.
“What's that? I can’t hear you. Help you or f*ck you?” she asked.
“F*ck me!” I yelled.
“With all pleasure my darling,” she smiled.

She began to thrust filling me up with pleasure. I kept moaning out of my head and let my hand travel down to my clitoris. I found myself enjoying the sex and started to clash with the Love Machine.

“You are enjoying this, aren’t you?” Cyndy teased.
I muffled out my words. She didn’t like it, so she pinched my clit, making me moan out in pain. “Y—yes,” I answered.

She let out a smile satisfied at my answer, she puts down my leg. She got up from the bathroom tub and clashed her body with mine, breast to breast. Her nipples were grinding on mine. I couldn’t help but moan endlessly into her mouth as her tongue moved deeply into my throat, giving me an extreme amount of pleasure. She flipped us around and I sat upright.

“I want to see you dance,” she said. Her hands went up to my nipples and caressed them. I moaned and decided to use big movements to help turn the pain into pleasure. One more sensational pinch, I exploded and Cyndy cum too.
I could feel her juices on my belly. I got off her lap and almost fell to the tiled floor. Cyndy was quick to get hold of me. When I thought she was going for more, she took me up into her arms and placed me inside the bathroom tub. She carefully cleaned my body like I was a baby doll.

She held me close to her as we walked out of the bathroom and straight to my room. There, she gave me a peck on my forehead and caressed my cheeks. She looked deeply into my eyes and for a moment, she looked kind, sweet, and caring and I found myself loving the sensation. But Cyndy came up with a question that threw me off balance.

“Who is Lisa?” she asked, smiling.

Damn! How did she know about Lisa?

To be continued…
© Frank The Writer
_______

Don’t be a ghost reader.

______

Frank The Writer

4 Likes

Re: The Virgin Street Girl 18+ by Adesina12: 8:47pm On Sep 09, 2022
Hi Frank.
You are tormenting Jane too much
Please give her at least little power to turn around things with Cyndy
I am not comfortable with Cyndy's dominant attitudes and actions.
It is like she is on a mission to destroy Jane's pussy. Let Jane also do something to her as this is getting boring.
Nonetheless, let Jane put to Cyndy that she snatched her from Lisa
After all, if Lisa did not bring Jane to the hotel she wouldn't ever cross her part
well done man
Sweet popcorn for you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

MARITAL SHAMBLES (COMPLETED) / Yewande Omotoso & Ayobami Adebayo Nominated Baileys Women’s Prize For Fiction / IRETI (A Short Story Of Hope)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 218
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.