Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,333 members, 7,808,170 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:01 AM

Check Out The Response A Man Got After Abusing Peter Obi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Check Out The Response A Man Got After Abusing Peter Obi (1413 Views)

Femi Fani-Kayode Caught Abusing His Wife, Precious Chikwendu (Video) / Atiku Posted This. See The Response He Got / See This Epic Response A Twitter User Gave A Nigerian Who Wants Buhari Impeached (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check Out The Response A Man Got After Abusing Peter Obi by stevnwigw1: 9:02am On Aug 15, 2022
Men are all out

1 Like

Re: Check Out The Response A Man Got After Abusing Peter Obi by NaijaRoyalty(m): 9:05am On Aug 15, 2022
Why go about calling people names ?

The guy for insult that Tinubu foolish supporter join

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Check Out The Response A Man Got After Abusing Peter Obi by Psychokinetic: 9:08am On Aug 15, 2022
stevnwigw1:
Men are all out
Lol… Na BATstards especially the congenitally deformed retards on Nairaland go tire Las Las. We ready for them!

1 Like

Re: Check Out The Response A Man Got After Abusing Peter Obi by lonecatt(m): 9:13am On Aug 15, 2022
Epic Vawulence grin
urchins go dey receive wotowoto

7 Likes

Re: Check Out The Response A Man Got After Abusing Peter Obi by Giidgiddy: 9:50am On Aug 15, 2022
Psychokinetic:

Lol… Na BATstards especially the congenitally deformed retards on Nairaland go tire Las Las. We ready for them!
We don't need all these.. Tinubu is better than obi I admit though I'm Biafran like you
Re: Check Out The Response A Man Got After Abusing Peter Obi by 4teenblaq: 9:58am On Aug 15, 2022
Giidgiddy:

We don't need all these.. Tinubu is better than obi I admit though I'm Biafran like you

Keep lying afonja..

Plagiarism of moniker won't even exonerate you from being an afonja..

gidgiddy come and see

6 Likes

Re: Check Out The Response A Man Got After Abusing Peter Obi by gentlestdude(m): 11:44am On Aug 15, 2022
Urchins will say the Ibrahim sheshi guy is an IPOB and that he is lying about his name and tribe, very senseless set of people... grin

I'm Yoruba and Obidient

If you can't live with that then you know the next thing to do tongue

3 Likes

Re: Check Out The Response A Man Got After Abusing Peter Obi by Racoon(m): 11:44am On Aug 15, 2022
Epic response.

1 Like

Re: Check Out The Response A Man Got After Abusing Peter Obi by Nobody: 11:52am On Aug 15, 2022
Grand response

1 Like

Re: Check Out The Response A Man Got After Abusing Peter Obi by cRobo: 12:01pm On Aug 15, 2022
wink
Re: Check Out The Response A Man Got After Abusing Peter Obi by Giidgiddy: 12:31pm On Aug 15, 2022
4teenblaq:

Keep lying afonja..

Plagiarism of moniker won't even exonerate you from being an afonja..

gidgiddy come and see
Shut up saboteur
Re: Check Out The Response A Man Got After Abusing Peter Obi by M4A1carbine: 12:38pm On Aug 15, 2022
gidgiddy

Come and see a low level Afonjanestern miscreant zombie. They are now cloning Monikers on Nairaland..because Twitter/facebook/instagram is very Hot for them..Kwa kwa kwa!!!!

Zombie...make i tell you something ..

JAGADEATH will labour till

DEATH. and will never be

PRESIDENT..

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Giidgiddy:

Shut up saboteur
Re: Check Out The Response A Man Got After Abusing Peter Obi by Giidgiddy: 12:49pm On Aug 15, 2022
M4A1carbine:
gidgiddy

Come and see a low level Afonjanestern miscreant zombie. They are now cloning Monikers on Nairaland..because Twitter/facebook/instagram is very Hot for them..Kwa kwa kwa!!!!

Zombie...make i tell you something ..

JAGADEATH will labour till

DEATH. and will never be

PRESIDENT..

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Pained Zombie. Biafra or death

1 Like

Re: Check Out The Response A Man Got After Abusing Peter Obi by VERDA: 12:56pm On Aug 15, 2022
gentlestdude:
Urchins will say the Ibrahim sheshi guy is an IPOB and that he is lying about his name and tribe, very senseless set of people... grin

I'm Yoruba and Obidient

If you can't live with that then you know the next thing to do tongue

I am happy when I see posts like this, goes to show the urchins strategy of playing the tribal card will not work, I urge Peter Obi supporters to see through this plan and respond to individuals and not generalise based on tribe...we need to win the psychological warfare been waged. We need more right thinking people from all tribes and religion on our side. That's the only way we can defeat Evil.
Re: Check Out The Response A Man Got After Abusing Peter Obi by M4A1carbine: 12:57pm On Aug 15, 2022
See answer ...

To be a Tinubu--jajadeath miscreant , you have to be fuulish... grin grin grin grin grin

Giidgiddy:

Pained Zombie. Biafra or death
Re: Check Out The Response A Man Got After Abusing Peter Obi by Odetokun3(m): 1:20pm On Aug 15, 2022
Please help us

Re: Check Out The Response A Man Got After Abusing Peter Obi by ajekpaks(m): 1:49pm On Aug 15, 2022
le ma oh
Re: Check Out The Response A Man Got After Abusing Peter Obi by Liebermantic: 2:15pm On Aug 15, 2022
Giidgiddy:

Mention the Igbo names You know: Chukwudi, Chinedu and Emeka".
Typical Afonja

(1) (Reply)

Video: NBA Confr. Lawyers Shun Atiku, Shettima, And Gave Peter Obi Wild Ovation / APC Supporters Doctoring Videos To Make Peter Obi Look Dumb Like Tinubu / See The Crowd That Welcomed Peter Obi @UNN (pictures And Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.