Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,678 members, 7,801,959 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:00 AM

Move To Accord For 2023 Elections In Lagos! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Move To Accord For 2023 Elections In Lagos! (225 Views)

Shina Peller Removes APC Flag As He Defects To Accord Party / Officials Lure Peter Obi To Accord Party / Buhari Loses His Senatorial Unit To Accord Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Move To Accord For 2023 Elections In Lagos! by Hdickson(m): 2:02pm On Aug 15, 2022
The ACCORD Gubernatorial Candidate for Lagos State, Hon. Hakeem Dickson!
You don't love Lagos more than I do.
The records are there to verity!
Before you start telling me about
the love and passion for Lagos,
my dear, your first priority is to
escape hunger and poverty done
to you by APC and PDP since 1999.
Vote ACCORD in 2023 and get new and improve benefits.

(1) (Reply)

2015-Obasanjo Is An Expired Milk,Election Rigger,dumped Him In Dustbin -Tinubu / 2023- Reason Beyond Petty Sentiments. / Five Point Agenda To Change Lagos! - Hakeem Dickson (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.