Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,482 members, 7,781,440 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:25 PM

2023: I Will Never Vote For APC, PDP – Mr Macaroni - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: I Will Never Vote For APC, PDP – Mr Macaroni (28323 Views)

BREAKING - 100 Million Nigerian Muslims Vow They Will Never Vote For Peter Obi / EndSARS: Comedian, Mr Macaroni, Other Protesters Stripped, Tied (Pictures) / Why Igbos Would Never Vote A Northerner Again As President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: I Will Never Vote For APC, PDP – Mr Macaroni by Major7: 10:56am On Aug 16, 2022
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

No body in thier right full sense will vote for Apc

We are all obedient come 2023

I know people will say am a drunkard, weed smoker, pussy banger and a keyboard warrior....that am useless

But is all good....I will definitely be yusful and obedient come 2023...if that is the only thing I go do for posterity

Wise words from Damnnnn niggar himself grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: I Will Never Vote For APC, PDP – Mr Macaroni by Arysexy(m): 11:20am On Aug 16, 2022
maasoap:

I don't know what deceived him to think that he's in position to secure winning for Tinubu/APC, lol. He's still what I called him: attention seeker.

Does what you wrote change the fact that APC urchins are threatening him unlike what you insinuated that it's OBIdient?
Re: 2023: I Will Never Vote For APC, PDP – Mr Macaroni by maldino: 12:03pm On Aug 16, 2022
VOTE WISELY
Re: 2023: I Will Never Vote For APC, PDP – Mr Macaroni by Image123(m): 2:50pm On Aug 16, 2022
Soso990240:
Never, Obi, Yaradua, Donald Duke cannever be in same Category as Tinubu, Atiku and others. We are not saying the same thing. Even Sowore is a known Tinubu boy, used his Sahara Reporters to rubbish Goodluck regime with lies and propaganda,and helped Buhari to win. Obi Consulting OBJ and IBB does make them all d same. They are elders and deserve to be consulted.. simple

Lol, i hear you. You should even canonize the guy instead of comparing him to mere mortals like Yaradua and Duke. cheesy cheesy
Re: 2023: I Will Never Vote For APC, PDP – Mr Macaroni by maasoap(m): 6:18pm On Aug 16, 2022
Arysexy:

Does what you wrote change the fact that APC urchins are threatening him unlike what you insinuated that it's OBIdient?

Of course, it was Zombiedients now because he didn't come out fully to support Obi earlier. Let's wait and see now if the threats won't go away automatically now that he has identified with Obi zombies.
Re: 2023: I Will Never Vote For APC, PDP – Mr Macaroni by tctrills: 11:02pm On Aug 18, 2022
Fira09:
2023: I’ll never vote for APC, PDP – Mr Macaroni

https://dailypost.ng/2022/08/15/2023-ill-never-vote-for-apc-pdp-mr-macaroni/
Macaroni is obidient

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Photos Of Arrested Aac/take It Back Members In Handcuffs And Chains / BBC To Launch Pidgin And Yoruba Service / 'unconfirmed Ministerial Nominee': Shehu Sani Mocks Imp, Religious Extremist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.