Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,934 members, 7,803,061 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 08:26 AM

Trending Video Of Nigerian Soldiers Working In The Rain (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Trending Video Of Nigerian Soldiers Working In The Rain (Photos) (60027 Views)

Soldiers Working With Boko Haram Expose Civilian Collaborators / Security Aides Running After Gbajabiamila's Car Inside Rain (Photos) / Ifeanyichukwu Ibezi Controls Traffic Under The Rain (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Trending Video Of Nigerian Soldiers Working In The Rain (Photos) by NwekeUG(m): 2:42pm On Aug 15, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BXnbOmSBejw

Trending Video Of Nigerian Soldiers Working In The Rain (Photos)

A video of Nigerian soldiers working in the rain has gone viral, IGBERETV reports.

In the video, one of the soldiers could be seen reminding those who asked him for money to see the rigorous job he does to make money.

''Before you bill me for N2k, you dey see am. Inside rain. Under the sun and in the rain", he said.

One of his colleagues echoed ''Nor be child's play.''

https://www.instagram.com/reel/ChR32mUg4ut/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trending Video Of Nigerian Soldiers Working In The Rain (Photos) by ThrownBack: 2:55pm On Aug 15, 2022
Nonsense

They should come and see the worse place where I work, and yet I don't go about killing innocent civilians just because I was given a gun to protect them.

355 Likes 25 Shares

Re: Trending Video Of Nigerian Soldiers Working In The Rain (Photos) by Laggafin: 3:00pm On Aug 15, 2022
Our genuine soldiers de sufffer sha.. make Una no worry .. better times ahead from Feb 2023 when the man of the people is elected Obi-diently

105 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Trending Video Of Nigerian Soldiers Working In The Rain (Photos) by Offpoint1: 4:07pm On Aug 15, 2022
Nairaland is always behind, news of 200 years of ago is just getting to Nairaland today.

As for the soldiers, a random woman won't just walked up to you and billed you 2k.

You must have been searching for where to rest your cucumber, and the space to rest your cucumber upon isn't free.
The space owner needs money to maintain it for the good health/safety of your cucumber.

50 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Trending Video Of Nigerian Soldiers Working In The Rain (Photos) by MrGoodyGoodyy(m): 4:08pm On Aug 15, 2022
Ok

1 Like

Re: Trending Video Of Nigerian Soldiers Working In The Rain (Photos) by shogsman(m): 4:08pm On Aug 15, 2022
You'll see some idiots here that will come and lambest them,this same idiots lives in Thier mother's basement and would shit Thier pants at the sound of a bullet not to talk of carrying a gun to fight and die for your country.
Without soldiers know that you and your family would have probably been erased from this Earth,not only will terrorism trend in every nook and cranny of this country bandits, kidnappers,armed robbers will have a field day with all of you.
So for once in your sad life be grateful. 99% of so called youths always mouthing on social media are not brave enough to go into the bush and fight terrorists

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trending Video Of Nigerian Soldiers Working In The Rain (Photos) by Nobody: 4:08pm On Aug 15, 2022
Shoutout to all camo guyz wey dey risk their lives to safe ours all day, God's protection over ur families anywhere dey step their feet on.

13 Likes

Re: Trending Video Of Nigerian Soldiers Working In The Rain (Photos) by slawomir: 4:08pm On Aug 15, 2022
Damnnn niggar

Respect to them

They are the real og

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trending Video Of Nigerian Soldiers Working In The Rain (Photos) by gbaskiboy: 4:08pm On Aug 15, 2022
Let them come and see where am working my head out to make a living. Danbroba!

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Trending Video Of Nigerian Soldiers Working In The Rain (Photos) by Fryzi(m): 4:08pm On Aug 15, 2022
Only if we know what these guys go through everyday to keep us safe, you won't open your mouth waaa to insult them. You'll be in your house sleeping, they're working overnight sacrificing their sleep for our country.

7 Likes

Re: Trending Video Of Nigerian Soldiers Working In The Rain (Photos) by vastolord4(m): 4:08pm On Aug 15, 2022
It's what you singned for.. but it's a pity the pay is extremely much

4 Likes

Re: Trending Video Of Nigerian Soldiers Working In The Rain (Photos) by McOluOmo: 4:08pm On Aug 15, 2022
Gallantry

Guys wey no get girlfriend get peace of mind

6 Likes

Re: Trending Video Of Nigerian Soldiers Working In The Rain (Photos) by Kubin: 4:08pm On Aug 15, 2022
Who still the take Nigerian soldiers seriousl

7 Likes

Re: Trending Video Of Nigerian Soldiers Working In The Rain (Photos) by gift01: 4:09pm On Aug 15, 2022
Before you bill us. Try understand what we pass through

1 Like

Re: Trending Video Of Nigerian Soldiers Working In The Rain (Photos) by kunleiky(m): 4:09pm On Aug 15, 2022
Under the rain or in the sun
No be so we sing am for NYSC camp?
Serve on!

2 Likes

Re: Trending Video Of Nigerian Soldiers Working In The Rain (Photos) by illuminutty: 4:09pm On Aug 15, 2022
Na their work

2 Likes

Re: Trending Video Of Nigerian Soldiers Working In The Rain (Photos) by Princebest(m): 4:09pm On Aug 15, 2022
What kind of work is that?

2 Likes

Re: Trending Video Of Nigerian Soldiers Working In The Rain (Photos) by jmoore(m): 4:09pm On Aug 15, 2022
More Agbado to their stomach

25 Likes

Re: Trending Video Of Nigerian Soldiers Working In The Rain (Photos) by hisexcellency34: 4:09pm On Aug 15, 2022
Buhari is taking good care of the military
Re: Trending Video Of Nigerian Soldiers Working In The Rain (Photos) by JooEeL(m): 4:10pm On Aug 15, 2022
Lol southern and especially middle-belt soldiers are the funniest and most deluded.

You are fighting to keep a country one. But the rulers of the country, the FG (Fulani Government), are in cahoots with Fulani terrorists of other countries to come to your own villages and clans, wipe off as many as possible, and take over your ancestral lands.

Just imagine a soldier from Benue fighting for the same Federal Government that has rendered Benue indigenes to IDPs. Imagine him fighting for the government when his own governor, Ortom, has set up a distinct vigilante unit to fight off the sponsored terrorists of the same government?

Anyway, we sabi say na hunger drive many of una into this thing. And as a soldier, we know your brain for independent thinking is deadened. Which is why Fela called una zombie. I wish una good luck.

12 Likes

Re: Trending Video Of Nigerian Soldiers Working In The Rain (Photos) by Shellsploit: 4:10pm On Aug 15, 2022
tongue
Re: Trending Video Of Nigerian Soldiers Working In The Rain (Photos) by stacyadams: 4:10pm On Aug 15, 2022
With their first world war one helmets, while the world have advanced in newer production of helmets... Everything for here na backwardness

2 Likes

Re: Trending Video Of Nigerian Soldiers Working In The Rain (Photos) by dododawa1: 4:10pm On Aug 15, 2022
Billing of urgent 2k association, message passed.
Re: Trending Video Of Nigerian Soldiers Working In The Rain (Photos) by sureboykris(m): 4:11pm On Aug 15, 2022
Used to love the military but these days, I've lost all respect for them.
They now collect money from motorists without shame and give change.
Shout out to those that still have some integrity left

4 Likes

Re: Trending Video Of Nigerian Soldiers Working In The Rain (Photos) by GodsOwnMan: 4:11pm On Aug 15, 2022
These are our heroes. Government should make sure that the families of soldiers are set for life. These people risk their lives to protect us from extreme Islam called boko haram/iswap. We owe them big time. God bless our heroes.
Re: Trending Video Of Nigerian Soldiers Working In The Rain (Photos) by adioolayi(m): 4:11pm On Aug 15, 2022
ThrownBack:
Nonsense

They should come and see the worse place where I work, and yet I don't go about killing innocent civilians just because I was given a gun to protect them.

Salute yourself and salute them....You both are working hard and anyone wey wan bill Una urgent 2k should think twice

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trending Video Of Nigerian Soldiers Working In The Rain (Photos) by Razy75g: 4:11pm On Aug 15, 2022
Were they only supposed to work in sunshine? Nonsense
Re: Trending Video Of Nigerian Soldiers Working In The Rain (Photos) by DJGiore: 4:12pm On Aug 15, 2022
Gallant Soldiers making Nigeria Proud

Re: Trending Video Of Nigerian Soldiers Working In The Rain (Photos) by olinx: 4:12pm On Aug 15, 2022
@ before you bill me for 2k. My ribs

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Olujonwo Obasanjo Drags Wife Temitope Adebutu To Court, One Year After Wedding / Photos Of Hausa Man Burnt In Aba Yesterday / Biden Threatens Financial, Visa Sanctions Against Nigeria, Others Over Anti-gay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.