Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,798 members, 7,806,207 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:06 PM

How Drugs Ruined My Cousin's Life - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Drugs Ruined My Cousin's Life (3626 Views)

How A Bank Ruined My Relationship. / See How Drugs Destroyed This Beautiful Lady, Amanda, In 4 Months (video) / Masturbation Has Ruined My Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Drugs Ruined My Cousin's Life by GoooodHardDick: 4:25pm On Aug 15, 2022
I'm sharing this real life story of my cousin for others to learn.

For reference purposes let's call him El (not real name)

My cousin travelled abroad over 6 years ago and God really helped him in his hustle. It all started when he made over 200million over there and was extremely happy, El decided to celebrate with his friends but unknown to him the drinks his friends gave him was mixed with hard substances, although El drinks and take substances while he was still in Nigeria, he is the stubborn type who doesn't listen to advice at all.

That very day El, my cousin started behaving until he was finally treated which made him to regain his health. He then decided to return to Nigeria December last year, El started smoking weed, marijuana, ments and all types of substances whenever he goes out and comes back very late at night, this became his lifestyle as he was now addicted to smoking substances. Before we knew what was happening, the mental disorder started again this time around he became more violent than before, El broke the glass windows, doors, his phones, laptops and everything breakable, the family had to rush to get a chain and hold him.

In fact, we learnt that while he was still in abroad he sent more than 50million naira to a particular guy's account due to the effect of the substances. The money was gone the guy was unreachable and even changed his line. The remaining money El made became useless as he couldn't give an account on what he used the money for. The drugs damaged him so bad that he started behaving like a mad man

Continue

1 Like

Re: How Drugs Ruined My Cousin's Life by Nobody: 4:27pm On Aug 15, 2022
Abroad he was sent to a mental home care

In Nigeria, he was tied with chains

So you guys have to do the needful, take him back to the psychiatric ward and let them treat him.
Re: How Drugs Ruined My Cousin's Life by GoooodHardDick: 4:28pm On Aug 15, 2022
thebosstrevor1:
Abroad he was sent to a mental home care

In Nigeria, he was tied with chains

Swears!

He's way too Violet, damaging and destroying things
Re: How Drugs Ruined My Cousin's Life by Nobody: 4:30pm On Aug 15, 2022
GoooodHardDick:

Swears!

He's way too Violet, damaging and destroying things

The psychiatric knows what to do, an injection will calm his nerves down

2 Likes

Re: How Drugs Ruined My Cousin's Life by GoooodHardDick: 4:43pm On Aug 15, 2022
The only thing El bought with the entire 200million naira was a car and two lands. El couldn't even erect a structure, no plans for that as drugs has damaged everything in him. His mental state was getting out of hand, at a time he wanted to sleep on the main road, he became highly disorganized, in fact he even sold one of his Lands and nobody knew about it, the proceed from the land was nothing to write home about as that too was consume in hard drugs and substances.

El was then taken to the hospital here in Nigeria where he was receiving treatments and was strongly advise by the doctors to stay away from drugs, subconsciously he started regaining his senses gradually after spending so many weeks in the psychiatric Ward. When El regained his senses back he became surprised as to what he was doing in Nigeria and when did he arrived in Nigeria.

It's so obvious that he wasn't even aware that he is no longer in overseas but Nigeria. He then decided to go to the Bank and withdraw some money so he can start up a building but unfortunately his account was empty.

1 Like

Re: How Drugs Ruined My Cousin's Life by gaby(m): 4:45pm On Aug 15, 2022
*Proverbs 28:22 KJV

22 He that hasteth to be rich by crooked means, hath an evil eye, and considereth not that poverty shall come upon him.

*Leviticus 19:13 KJV

13 Thou shalt not defraud thy neighbour, neither rob him: the wages of him that is hired shall not abide with thee all night until the morning.

*Jeremiah 17:11 KJV

11 As the partridge sitteth on eggs, and hatcheth them not; so he that getteth riches, and not by right, shall leave them in the midst of his days, and at his end shall be a fool..

* Proverbs 20:17 KJV

17 Bread of deceit is sweet to a man; but afterwards, his mouth shall be filled with gravel.

This is why I won't stop preaching my sermons. Yes, they usually end up as epistles and at some point get boring but I can't help it because it's obvious that I was made to go through all of what I had been through in life just to be able to preach what I do from the standpoint of one who had worn the shoes and can be called an authority to speak on it.

Now, back to the topic.

Your cousin made 200M from abroad and I'm sure deep down within you those funds are either proceeds from someone else's blood and sweat, or proceeds from wrecking lives through the sale of narcotics and can rightly be called blood money.

Each time I embark on my campaign of sensitizing the youths here online, in my immediate environs, on the streets, or at seminars, I still get yimued at and questioned on "what about our politicians or that you are taking back what the white man took from you during slavery" lol (topic for another day).

It doesn't really matter if the human life you are messing with to seemingly better yours is a white, green, black, or orange coloured being. So long as that person has blood flowing in his or her vein and the colour is same as yours, your victim doesn't need to be a Christian, Muslim, or Voodoo man to lay a curse on you. Life has already taken a stand on your case with karma waiting to serve you your deserved reward.

The question now becomes, so, of all things to copy from our roguish politicians who have chosen to be a deliberate curse to themselves and their downlines with no conscience alive, a youth would choose to partake in such a cursed way he supposedly abhors because of the negative impact such evil atrocities had thrown at him in life?

Do you guys even understand that these politicians you are often quick to cite as your reason for choosing an evil path to quick wealth have their karma living with them but you might not know this because your understanding of life and living means owning a mansion and driving big cars? If only you guys knew...

Call me whatever makes you happy and frown at me because you think I'm judging your cousin or whatever, but deep down within you and everyone reading this you know I am not far from the truth.

I don't post comments for the sake of it, for likes, or to make anyone like me for saying what they want to hear, the truth which often times sounds bitter to the ears is always what I live by and it has always set me free since I found it out...

How your brother and so many like him would chose to wreck people's lives and get delusional that they can enjoy, propsper, or lead a meaningful life on the back of someone else's pain is at best laughable.

Life is a process and needs to be followed as such. I refer to life and it's journey as the Nigerian version of NYSC where every graduate of service age is meant to undergo mandatory service to the nation upon graduation. We all know what happens when anyone decides to get smart and go circumventing the process by avoiding the service year. By law, if you get found out even when you are at the peak of your career, you are bound to be sent back to get queued up and complete that process. It means going back to where you jumped the queue from and working your way back up.

Life na jeje.

We all were created and blessed with fantastic destinies but go on to mess our lives and destinies up ignorantly and sometimes deliberately by seeking shortcuts and allowing material acquisitions to dictate our life choices.

I've been there, done that, and you don't want to know what I went through paying for my crimes, sins, and indiscretions to get my eyes and brains this open to seeing life in a different light from what I thought it initially was. I go through hell ooohhhh but I thank God and nature for the grace and mercies.

Whatever a man sows is his expected harvest anything other than that, wayo don enter be that.

To get an understanding of my person, why I write all these, and how I have grown to this point, you can read up on my story through my signature or get my book to read.

Since I did my story and the book, so much has happened and I've learned so much more about the intricacies of life which I hope you add in my next revision.

If I can touch just one youth with my story and get him or her away from the self-destruct path they chose ignorantly or knowingly, it gladdens my heart, makes me feel fulfilled, and I always leave myself open to mentoring them.

Nothing, absolutely nothing beats the #100 you are able to legitimately earn by yourself or gifted.

Close your eyes and ears to people you know their source of wealth is tainted or inexplicable.

Keep grinding, hustling right, and earning right, you'd lead a very happy and fulfilled life.

Make una no dey vex for my sermon oh..

God bless..

The attached image is me today...

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Drugs Ruined My Cousin's Life by Tegabadguy(m): 4:46pm On Aug 15, 2022
GoooodHardDick:
I'm sharing this real life story of my cousin for others to learn.

For reference purposes let's call him El (not real name)

My cousin travelled abroad over 6 years ago and God really helped him in his hustle. It all started when he made over 200million over there and was extremely happy, El decided to celebrate with his friends but unknown to him the drinks his friends gave him was mixed with hard substances, although El drinks and take substances while he was still in Nigeria, he is the stubborn type who doesn't listen to advice at all.

That very day El, my cousin started behaving until he was finally treated which made him to regain his health. He then decided to return to Nigeria December last year, El started smoking weed, marijuana, ments and all types of substances whenever he goes out and comes back very late at night, this became his lifestyle as he was now addicted to smoking substances. Before we knew what was happening, the mental disorder started again this time around he became more violent than before, El broke the glass windows, doors, his phones, laptops and everything breakable, the family had to rush to get a chain and hold him.

In fact, we learnt that while he was still in abroad he sent more than 50million naira to a particular guy's account due to the effect of the substances. The money was gone the guy was unreachable and even changed his line. The remaining money El made became useless as he couldn't give an account on what he used the money for. The drugs damaged him so bad that he started behaving like a mad man

Continue
village people at work
Re: How Drugs Ruined My Cousin's Life by GoooodHardDick: 4:49pm On Aug 15, 2022
He became so surprised as to how his account became empty. Man wasn't even aware that he has wasted his entire savings due to drugs and substances, no building, no investment nothing nothing at all.

He's now starting life from the scratch all over again. This is a guy who's supposed to own 3 duplexes, supermarket and other investments but wasted his resources because of drugs.

Guys stay away from drugs, it's harmful to your health and most times lead to death. Don't let anyone deceive you, drugs and substances are bad to your health. It can lead to addiction which can destroy your life completely and can lead to death. Stay safe out there and maintain a healthy lifestyle
Re: How Drugs Ruined My Cousin's Life by jogsman01(m): 4:52pm On Aug 15, 2022
GoooodHardDick:
The only thing El bought with the entire 200million naira was a car and two lands. El couldn't even erect a structure, no plans for that as drugs has damaged everything in him. His mental state was getting out of hand, at a time he wanted to sleep on the main road, he became highly disorganized, in fact he even sold one of his Lands and nobody knew about it, the proceed from the land was nothing to write home about as that too was consume in hard drugs and substances.

El was then taken to the hospital here in Nigeria where he was receiving treatments and was strongly advise by the doctors to stay away from drugs, subconsciously he started regaining his senses gradually after spending so many weeks in the psychiatric Ward. When El regained his senses back he became surprised as to what he was doing in Nigeria and when did he arrived in Nigeria.

It's so obvious that he wasn't even aware that he is no longer in overseas but Nigeria. He then decided to go to the Bank and withdraw some money so he can start up a building but unfortunately his account was empty.
okay... Lesson learnt
More like a fable thoughkiss
Re: How Drugs Ruined My Cousin's Life by GoooodHardDick: 4:56pm On Aug 15, 2022
jogsman01:
okay... Lesson learnt
More like a fable thoughkiss

I really wished it was a Fable.

You should know me on nairaland by now, You don't really expect me to waste my time writing a Fable

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Drugs Ruined My Cousin's Life by Boogyman557: 5:11pm On Aug 15, 2022
Re: How Drugs Ruined My Cousin's Life by LadyRosa(f): 5:17pm On Aug 15, 2022
Na the matter my siblings dey currently on top.
Some group of boys are cooling off in cell.'boys' over 30 undecided angry

My baby sister and friends ate some cookies at a party,and she came home and started behaving strange.Luckily some neighbors broke in through the kitchen and rushed her to the hospital.

Her system was flushed.

The doctors report revealed substance intake.She was drilled and then she said she ate cookies.

O boy!My elder brother had to contact his friend who is a DSS.

Long story short, it was pre meditated.The cookies was made by a baker and paid to add exactly what she did by the celebrant.

Celebrant is even a matured guy.Well paid.Even if he has some guests who like stuffs like that, he should have made it know to others.

Sadly, it's a friend's boyfriend's party and the biitch is aware the cookies were baked with drugs.She get luck say I no dey around,I for beat her like thief, before calling her elder sister who is a childhood friend.

Why will you throw a party with drug spiced cookies served to unknowing guests?What other things were spiced with drugs?

And my baby sis is sweet toothed and ate so much of it.

The parents of the boy are already in touch.They are so remorseful and disappointed.

6 Likes

Re: How Drugs Ruined My Cousin's Life by Rexymania(m): 5:30pm On Aug 15, 2022
This send chills down my spine. So cruel

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Drugs Ruined My Cousin's Life by capetownboyz(m): 7:09pm On Aug 15, 2022
LadyRosa:
Na the matter my siblings dey currently on top.
Some group of boys are cooling off in jail.

My baby sister and friends ate some cookies at a party,and she came home and started behaving strange.Luckily some neighbors broke in through the kitchen and rushed her to the hospital.

Her system was flushed.

The doctors report revealed substance intake.She was drilled and then she said she ate cookies.

O boy!My elder brother had to contact his friend who is a DSS.

Long story short, it was pre meditated.The cookies was made by a baker and paid to add exactly what she did by the celebrant.

Sadly, it's a friend's boyfriend's party and the biitch is aware the cookies were baked with drugs.She get luck say I no dey around,I for beat her like thief, before calling her elder sister who is a childhood friend.

Why will you throw a party with drug spiced cookies served to unknowing guests?

And my baby sis is sweet toothed and ate so much of it.

The parents of the boy are already in touch.They are so remorseful and disappointed.
more like hunger de worry ur kid sis .. am sure she ate so much than required due to long throat .. anyways hope she gets better ..

1 Like

Re: How Drugs Ruined My Cousin's Life by LadyRosa(f): 7:19pm On Aug 15, 2022
capetownboyz:
more like hunger de worry ur kid sis .. am sure she ate so much than required due to long throat .. anyways hope she gets better ..

Unfortunately for you,my lineage is not tormented by poverty like where you came from.
Her monthly salary alone in doillette Nigeria as a chartered accountant at age 25 ,I'm sure, a tiny percentage is enough for your kinswomen spread their stinky p$ussy like japanese hand fan for men.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Drugs Ruined My Cousin's Life by Kolenda(m): 7:22pm On Aug 15, 2022
@gaby, you've said it all.
I wonder how people will think that after causing others pain, they'll come and enjoy the wealth with their families.
Nature abhors it.
Religion abhors it.
Everything good abhors it.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Drugs Ruined My Cousin's Life by Nobody: 8:00pm On Aug 15, 2022
LadyRosa:

Unfortunately for you,my lineage is not tormented by poverty like where you came from.
Her monthly salary alone in doillette Nigeria as a chartered accountant at age 25 ,I'm sure, a tiny percentage is enough for your kinswomen spread their stinky p$ussy like japanese hand fan for men.
close mouth, who asked you?

3 Likes

Re: How Drugs Ruined My Cousin's Life by LadyRosa(f): 8:22pm On Aug 15, 2022
bukky1994:
close mouth, who asked you?

Wetin concern you?
Se u wom carry eleru wey no be your own?
Re: How Drugs Ruined My Cousin's Life by capetownboyz(m): 8:26pm On Aug 15, 2022
LadyRosa:

stupid girl … lol u wish I was broke and Poor like ur kid sis and entire family .. bleeped up family .. cheap ass nonentity boasting on a penny .. u very stupid talking about finances lol .. maybe it best you upload your statement and that of her broke mum .. useless fools .don’t worry don’t look out for that little she might choke on another drugs due to her longer throat … no class .
Re: How Drugs Ruined My Cousin's Life by LadyRosa(f): 8:31pm On Aug 15, 2022
capetownboyz:
stupid girl … lol u wish I was broke and Poor like ur kid sis and entire family .. bleeped up family .. cheap ass nonentity boasting on a penny .. u very stupid talking about finances lol .. maybe it best you upload your statement and that of her broke mum .. useless fools .don’t worry don’t look out for that little she might choke on another drugs due to her longer throat … no class .

Mtchew!
Church rat!
Ur fams get money yet ya papa no fit afford condom or abortion pills for ya malee to flush you?!?

Eranko oshi!
Re: How Drugs Ruined My Cousin's Life by capetownboyz(m): 8:43pm On Aug 15, 2022
LadyRosa:

Mtchew!
Church rat!
Ur fams get money yet ya papa no fit afford condom or abortion pills for ya malee to flush you?!?

Eranko oshi!
cheap Jab.. no one mentioned money here but cheap prostitute like you did ..what was in question was your cheapass sibling who couldn’t control her urge but ended up choking on drugs due to her long throat ..y’all have the guts to blame the celebrant cause u never been to parties where such happens right ..better keep that ur kids at home trying to form woke ..parties are not for kids and cheap bastard like you ..
Re: How Drugs Ruined My Cousin's Life by LadyRosa(f): 8:48pm On Aug 15, 2022
capetownboyz:
cheap Jab.. no one mentioned money here but cheap prostitute like you did ..what was in question was your cheapass sibling who couldn’t control her urge but ended up choking on drugs due to her long throat ..y’all have the guts to blame the celebrant cause u never been to parties where such happens right ..better keep that ur kids at home trying to form woke ..parties are not for kids and cheap bastard like you ..

Hehehe!
Blah blah blah grin grin grin
Cheap is an overstatement when it comes to the wh.ore littered in ya añcestry!
Keep bleating like a he-goat.
Broke ass moth'erfucker, ya parties are ONLY limited to grown ups.

so you wey no get sense like this na grown up you thin say you be?!ORUE! cheesy

You just dey talk like -fool!
Ogun kill you there.
Read wetin you write there again weda sense dey inside.Bastard! grin

1 Like

Re: How Drugs Ruined My Cousin's Life by Gandollar(f): 8:51pm On Aug 15, 2022
LadyRosa:

Are you sure you are not talking about Tinubu?
Re: How Drugs Ruined My Cousin's Life by capetownboyz(m): 8:51pm On Aug 15, 2022
LadyRosa:

Hehehe!
Blah blah blah grin grin grin
Cheap is an overstatement when it comes to the wh.ore littered in ya añcestry!
Keep bleating like a he-goat.
Broke ass moth'erfucker, ya parties are limited to grown ups.

You just dey talk like -fool!
Ogun kill you there.
Read wetin you write there again weda sense dey inside.Bastard! grin
werey omo .. you just saying gibberish words .better go back to school and take your sibling along with you .. shows how useless you are .no respect lol .. anyways be last mention to you .. fix your brain also take out time to school your sibling .. bo everything you see for party you go open mouth de chop .. well Bleep off now !!!!
Re: How Drugs Ruined My Cousin's Life by Gandollar(f): 8:53pm On Aug 15, 2022
LadyRosa:

Mtchew!
Church rat!

Eranko oshi!
Lawd! cheesy
Re: How Drugs Ruined My Cousin's Life by LadyRosa(f): 8:55pm On Aug 15, 2022
capetownboyz:
werey omo .. you just saying gibberish words .better go back to school and take your sibling along with you .. shows how useless you are .no respect lol .. anyways be last mention to you .. fix your brain also take out time to school your sibling .. bo everything you see for party you go open mouth de chop .. well Bleep off now !!!!

Offpoint!!! grin
You don dey lu Le, keep mis yearning.Seems you no get talk again. cheesy cheesy

I'm sure you're hungry.Poverty kill you there! cheesy cheesy

My baby sister is fine. wink winkAnd still winning.

Greateful she doesn't spread her legs like your sisters tongue

1 Like

Re: How Drugs Ruined My Cousin's Life by LadyRosa(f): 8:58pm On Aug 15, 2022
Gandollar:
Are you sure you are not talking about Tinubu?

grin grin grin grin grin
My sister I tire oooo.

1 Like

Re: How Drugs Ruined My Cousin's Life by capetownboyz(m): 8:58pm On Aug 15, 2022
[quote ;Dauthor=LadyRosa post=115739420]

Offpoint!!! grin
You don dey lu Le, keep mis yearning.Seems you no get talk again. cheesy cheesy

I'm sure you're hungry.Poverty kill you there! cheesy cheesy

My baby sister is fine. wink winkAnd still winning.

Greateful she doesn't spread her legs like your sisters [/quote]lol if I start na you go run ooo grin I swear anyways I get better things to do ..longer throat family ..funny enough the rest didn’t get such vibe except your sis ..Ebina oloruburuku..her mum couldn’t feed her enough she was hitting hard on every cake that comes way ..lmao omo werey..tinubu family drug laden bastards.

1 Like

Re: How Drugs Ruined My Cousin's Life by PhoneTracking(m): 9:01pm On Aug 15, 2022
thebosstrevor1:
Abroad I Was sent to a mental home care

In Nigeria, I Was tied with chains

So you guys have to do the needful, take me back to the psychiatric ward and let them treat me.

p
Re: How Drugs Ruined My Cousin's Life by LadyRosa(f): 9:01pm On Aug 15, 2022
Gandollar:
Lawd! cheesy

That guy think say him dey talk to indomie I'll livered nairaland girls. grin cheesy cheesy

Me be ogbologbo for here since 2005.

2 Likes

Re: How Drugs Ruined My Cousin's Life by Gandollar(f): 9:03pm On Aug 15, 2022
LadyRosa:

That guy think say him dey talk to indomie I'll livered nairaland girls. grin cheesy cheesy

Me be ogbologbo for here since 2005.

Fire on baby girl!

Peace was never an option! grin

1 Like

Re: How Drugs Ruined My Cousin's Life by LadyRosa(f): 9:04pm On Aug 15, 2022
capetownboyz:
lol if I start na you go run ooo grin I swear anyways I get better things to do ..longer throat family ..funny enough the rest didn’t get such vibe except your sis ..Ebina oloruburuku..her mum couldn’t feed her enough she was hitting hard on every cake that comes way ..lmao omo werey..tinubu family drug laden bastards.

If I catch you eh,I go use hand squeeze that ya small blokus comot that excess pus wey full inside grin grin grin cheesy
Stu'pid boy!
You fit even afford drugs sef?!
Na your type dey wear tapolin say na boxers. cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Girl Found Unstable In Benin City. Do You Know Her? (video) / Can You Donate One Of Your Kidneys To Your Love If They Need It? / Cult Guys Threatening You To Leave Your Babe?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.