Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,903 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:45 AM

My Advice To Everyone With Voters Card. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Advice To Everyone With Voters Card. (511 Views)

Obidients In Kogi State Sensitization Drive With Voters (Pictures) / How To Check Voters Registration Status Without Temporary Voters Card / Ekiti Election : Man Destroys His Permanent Voters Card (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Advice To Everyone With Voters Card. by flyinnizam(m): 5:13pm On Aug 15, 2022
Without saying who my best Presidential candidate is but deep down, you know who is better but if u are blinded because of tribal and religious reasons. Note this, after the best Candidate lose due to your bad decisions, the best candidate won't suffer the aftermath of the election but you as an average Nigeria will reap what you sow so choose wisely please. Thank You

6 Likes

Re: My Advice To Everyone With Voters Card. by PointZerom: 5:17pm On Aug 15, 2022
Obi is better.
Obi Datti the BEST.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Advice To Everyone With Voters Card. by ribbit: 5:31pm On Aug 15, 2022
Exactly

Funny thing is those who were crying Muslim muslim ticket are calling people tribalist.

Zombi people dem.

Ask them to promote their candidate and watch them tell you he is less evil.

20years Nigerian politician with no achievement is less evil

Lol
Re: My Advice To Everyone With Voters Card. by SmellyNyash: 5:37pm On Aug 15, 2022
Reasonable youths are voting OBIDATTI.

2 Likes

Re: My Advice To Everyone With Voters Card. by Treasure17(m): 6:03pm On Aug 15, 2022
flyinnizam:
Without saying who my best Presidential candidate is but deep down, you know who is better but if u are blinded because of tribal and religious reasons. Note this, after the best Candidate lose due to your bad decisions, the best candidate won't suffer the aftermath of the election but you as an average Nigeria will reap what you sow so choose wisely please. Thank You
The bitter truth.

2 Likes

Re: My Advice To Everyone With Voters Card. by flyinnizam(m): 12:21am On Aug 16, 2022
Lalasticlala, Seun
Re: My Advice To Everyone With Voters Card. by Tenses: 1:52am On Aug 16, 2022
You see this election nah fire for fire. I will literally caught your wrong hand in order for you to VOTE RIGHT.

If you pick offense with the above statement then your candidate is the wrong one.
Re: My Advice To Everyone With Voters Card. by flyinnizam(m): 5:06am On Aug 16, 2022
Tenses:
You see this election nah fire for fire. I will literally caught your wrong hand in order for you to VOTE RIGHT.

If you pick offense with the above statement then your candidate is the wrong one.
calm down comrade
Re: My Advice To Everyone With Voters Card. by pinkgoodies(m): 5:44am On Aug 16, 2022
ASIWAJU BOLA AHMED TINUBU IS THE MAN.
Re: My Advice To Everyone With Voters Card. by ezegold4we: 5:56am On Aug 16, 2022
IF IT IS BY:

Competence - Peter Obi

Age - Peter Obi

Turn of the South - Peter Obi

Track Record - Peter Obi

Save the dying economy - Peter Obi

Qualifications - Peter Obi

Equity, Fairness, Unity - Peter Obi

Concrete Plans - Peter Obi

Tackle Insecurity - Peter Obi

Most Loved - Peter Obi

Widely Accepted - Peter Obi

Verifiable records - Peter Obi

Verifiable trace/source of income - Peter Obi

Education - Peter Obi

Integrity, Honesty & Selflessness - Peter Obi

Love for Country - Peter Obi

No record of Embezzlement/Corruption- Peter Obi

Live Interviews - Peter Obi

Has no plans to buy votes or Rig - Peter Obi

No record of thuggery or violence - Peter Obi

No records of Criminal Conviction - Peter Obi

No links to drugs or Boko Haram - Peter Obi

Turn of Christians - Peter Obi

Leadership - Peter Obi

Positively Stubborn - Peter Obi

Cut down cost of Governance - Peter Obi

No Godfatherism - Peter Obi

No sex/Marriage/Family Scandal - Peter Obi

Benevolence - Peter Obi

Kindness - Peter Obi

Business Savvy - Peter Obi

Create wealth in Private/Public Sector - Peter Obi

Humble - Peter Obi

Doing things the right way without cutting Corners - Peter Obi

Has no plans to use public money/offices to enrich/reward friends and Family - Peter Obi

Has concrete plans for the youths - Peter Obi

Fix Power - Peter Obi

Has plans for the North - Peter Obi

NOW TELL ME WHY YOU WOULDN’T VOTE FOR PETER OBI OF LABOUR PARTY (LP).

(1) (Reply)

Compare Tinubu And Obi / Atiku, Fintiri Meet Wike, Others In London (photo) / 2023: Tinubu Coordinator South South Pastor Reuben Inaugurates Reuben Initiative

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.